Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKFixYourPoolItsMay part 29

Unread post by Pineapples »

MomOf286 wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:Lol is this JMama?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
No its someone called Maggielim.
So predictable too. Always ‘hey I’m new here’ or some stupid question. Ugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

rottiemama wrote:Here’s a copy of the clown video!! Image

It was 1,000,000,000,000,000% Khoa! They were “trying” to capitalize on all the clown sightings that were happening at the time with the hopes of going viral but they failed miserably. Image Idiots!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Side note Karen was such a better Mum then waaY more engaged

Lilbambi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lilbambi »

Islandbaby14 wrote:

It was 1,000,000,000,000,000% Khoa! They were “trying” to capitalize on all the clown sightings that were happening at the time with the hopes of going viral but they failed miserably. Image Idiots!

Was just about to say this. She looks amazing so loving and doesn't act over the top

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
HWB3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HWB3 »

Lilbambi wrote:
Islandbaby14 wrote:

Was just about to say this. She looks amazing so loving and doesn't act over the top

Even though I know it’s fake that video scares the crap outta me. Imagine how poor Jackson felt. :(

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

calimama20 wrote:Soooo....

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... e5a427.jpg[/img]

Maybe I’m weird. But I wouldn’t want my fiancé liking girls pictures with her boob out. I get it’s side boob but still.....

Yeah. I would make my man eat his own balls for dinner (obvious sarcasm, I’m a fan of dark humor) if he ever does this shit, luckily Khoasimodo didn’t comment any weird stuff like he always does. At least he hasn’t crossed THAT line (yet)

Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

spillingthetea wrote:
calimama20 wrote:Soooo....

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... e5a427.jpg[/img]

Maybe I’m weird. But I wouldn’t want my fiancé liking girls pictures with her boob out. I get it’s side boob but still.....

Yeah. I would make my man eat his own balls for dinner (obvious sarcasm, I’m a fan of dark humor) if he ever does this shit, luckily Khoasimodo didn’t comment any weird stuff like he always does. At least he hasn’t crossed THAT line (yet)

Hehe true... so is this how she "dresses" when online playing video games with Khoa? No wonder he's hooked..lol

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
teamlandon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by teamlandon »

I definitely think the boys would benefit from KK taking them to a play group or something similar. My mom took my brother and I to one almost every week when we were toddlers... I think one of the only times we didn’t go was on 9/11 for obvious reasons... but it’s was very helpful developmentally! The moms socialize and the kids socialize. It’s good for everyone.

AuraBor
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuraBor »

What if Kerozine actually notices Khoo is fangirling too much and likes a lot of girls but doesn’t say anything to him because she knows that if they fight it’s over for her?

No money, no channel, problems, no other man is going to like her krusty face, etc..
So even if she is mad on the inside or jealous, she won’t say it or do anything...

Because this way she has someone editing and providing for her, cleaning the pool and doing stuff. It’s easy for her, lazy a$$ Keramics
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

AuraBor wrote:What if Kerozine actually notices Khoo is fangirling too much and likes a lot of girls but doesn’t say anything to him because she knows that if they fight it’s over for her?

No money, no channel, problems, no other man is going to like her krusty face, etc..
So even if she is mad on the inside or jealous, she won’t say it or do anything...

Because this way she has someone editing and providing for her, cleaning the pool and doing stuff. It’s easy for her, lazy a$$ Keramics
Remember the vlog where they fought and she broke the spatula? She tells how during the arguement she was planning to leave khoa and take the kids(not sure whether Landon was born yet) and book a hotel room. She knows khoa’s weakness is kids and she knows how to hurt a person. So even if its a little work she’ll want the person to come begging to her. She knows people weakness and exploits it.
BlueDot
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BlueDot »

I don't know if Keren's get ready with me video has been discussed yet but 4 minutes into a 10 minute video and she's STILL talking about the damn straightner. That's not a get ready with me that's literally just an ad for the straightner.

vmokk
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vmokk »

Dramatic princess wrote:Ok I have a question for any pool owners here. We never see Khoa keeping his pool on point ( not for a long while). Also don’t see a lawn mower. Is it possible for the pool to be green after a few days? Or is it more logical they have been hiring. People to do this as of late and didn’t pay them lol
pools can turn green overnight, between his filter needing changed, the pool needing chlorine and J using it as a toilet i’m not surprised the water turned. khoa still does the pool, i think after the pool screen broke it became harder to maintain (leaves wise) and he gave up. we have a pool with no screen cover and they’re a lot of work. live in canada, used to have an indoor pool and that was a dream. what i’d expect living in florida and having a pool screen is like.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

In keren’s instastory landon karatechopped her belly loool

Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

Chichi wrote:
spillingthetea wrote: Yeah. I would make my man eat his own balls for dinner (obvious sarcasm, I’m a fan of dark humor) if he ever does this shit, luckily Khoasimodo didn’t comment any weird stuff like he always does. At least he hasn’t crossed THAT line (yet)

Hehe true... so is this how she "dresses" when online playing video games with Khoa? No wonder he's hooked..lol

I wouldn’t be surprised if we get a naked pic of keren soon. But with bump and call it beautiful pregnancy.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

“Omg, my poor pool is so green” what the hell do you expect??? You let your kid use it as a toilet. Duh
tippytip7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tippytip7 »

BlueDot wrote:I don't know if Keren's get ready with me video has been discussed yet but 4 minutes into a 10 minute video and she's STILL talking about the damn straightner. That's not a get ready with me that's literally just an ad for the straightner.

I know I tried to just skip over the ad part of the video and ended up skipping to the end. & can we talk about the camera angle she used... terrible! you would think since this is their source of income that they would put more thought into their videos, especially if someone is paying you to make that video. and of course, she had to drag kyras post braid hair like damn the girl was just going to go sit on the plane... but ya know she had to for the video!
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

vmokk wrote:
Dramatic princess wrote:Ok I have a question for any pool owners here. We never see Khoa keeping his pool on point ( not for a long while). Also don’t see a lawn mower. Is it possible for the pool to be green after a few days? Or is it more logical they have been hiring. People to do this as of late and didn’t pay them lol
pools can turn green overnight, between his filter needing changed, the pool needing chlorine and J using it as a toilet i’m not surprised the water turned. khoa still does the pool, i think after the pool screen broke it became harder to maintain (leaves wise) and he gave up. we have a pool with no screen cover and they’re a lot of work. live in canada, used to have an indoor pool and that was a dream. what i’d expect living in florida and having a pool screen is like.

Thanks :). I’m in Canada as well. I have never had a pool and was confused as to how it could turn so quickly. And with playlist and how he shows off his house like a museum I figured he would go the extra mile to make sure it was picture perfect.
milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by milkmama0306jr »

BlueDot wrote:I don't know if Keren's get ready with me video has been discussed yet but 4 minutes into a 10 minute video and she's STILL talking about the damn straightner. That's not a get ready with me that's literally just an ad for the straightner.

The way she does her sponsor videos isn't even genuine, there are so many other YTbers that would do it justice.

I got a weird vibe from the both of them in the video. They remind me of teenagers getting ready for school

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
butterypopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by butterypopcorn »

Islandbaby14 wrote:

Right? I've never seen her act that way with Landon. Her eyes are dead when she looks at him.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

"Hair cuttery" = barber..according to Keren. I'm sure "go backwards" was also inadvertently coined by her. Reading would also help mama with her grammar and vocabulary. Not sure it's a priority for her thpugh as she doesn't bother reading to her kids either.

ION don't they get tired of eating Chipotle and Chick-Fila daily...good grief..

Twentysomething
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Twentysomething »

Chichi wrote:"Hair cuttery" = barber..according to Keren. I'm sure "go backwards" was also inadvertently coined by her. Reading would also help mama with her grammar and vocabulary. Not sure it's a priority for her thpugh as she doesn't bother reading to her kids either.

ION don't they get tired of eating Chipotle and Chick-Fila daily...good grief..

Well there is a hair place in that plaza I believe called Hair Cuttery Lol

Return to “KKandBabyJ”