Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKFixYourPoolItsMay part 29

Unread post by proud_latina17 »

queentee20 wrote:
butterypopcorn wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:Khoa likes every single photo that Corinna posts, every single photo. She could be completely naked and he’s like it. SO ODD.
He's like that new friend request that then likes your bikini photos from three years ago.
Looool yes!!! I wonder if he even realizes how creepy he is? I sort of feel bad for him :/ it really sucks when people don’t know certain social cues.
I thought he was only being creepy because he craves attention from other youtubers but going through his IG he has always been that way. I was reading comments under his pics and in some he completely ignores Keren telling how cute he is(I don’t see it) and in other pics you can clearly see him flirting with girls. And I know it was probably while him and Keren weren’t “together or on a break” but I don’t think after having a family I would keep pics of people I dated or flirted with...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
celeste1029
Talker
Talker

Unread post by celeste1029 »

Wildwomanwest wrote:
The Kernel wrote:I just got back from a weekend in Orlando, FL and I did see one person walking barefoot on the sidewalk while I was there. He was a tourist who had just stepped out of a fountain and was all wet - the locals were giving him looks like he was a lunatic. It is not a southern thing to be barefoot outside of your backyard. Kern, put some shoes on yourself, your children, and you klown.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
I live in Florida. It's mostly the lower class who walk around barefoot. But I don't see how anyone can because the pavement is usually burning with how hot it can get here.

It's just pure laziness coming from them though.
What I don't get is that, I walk around barefoot all the time (ONLY in my backyard and what not, not in public lol) and my feet never look as dirty as Keren's. I usually just spray them quick under the hose and they look good as new. Keren doesn't even have to go through the "effort" to turn on the hose, she could literally just dip her feet in the pool quick before going in but she can't even be bothered to do that..
celeste1029
Talker
Talker

Off topic but I imagine it must be gross for people to be touched by Jackson's spit soaked hand from him having his entire hand in his mouth all the time..
celeste1029
Talker
Talker

Okay sorry for posting almost three times in a row but I cannot believe how RUDE they are to keep it in the vlog that they "don't really want to go to to taylor's party" and that they're "only going because it's taylor." like what the heck?!?! hopefully next time taylor just won't invite them in the first place. they probably don't fit in with her and her boyfriend's friends anyway.
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

keren has tons of outfits that she’s bought and we’ve seen in recent hauls yet she wore a tshirt to taylor’s party because she has no clothes?! the white fitted dress would’ve been a nice outfit for that party! but no they don’t even want to go be there for taylor khoa says they both don’t want to go and if it was anyone else they’d use the kids that they hardly ever take care of as an excuse to not go.. how much more effed up can these people be?!!!
Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Delrey__ »

I just watched today’s vlog and I seriously couldn’t finish it because of how annoying they are lol. Kohls mentions he doesn’t even want to go to the party then realizes that it’s Taylor’s party they are going to and says that he actually wants to go because it’s her but if it had been someone else’s he would have used his kids as an excuse not to go, WTF!? Then Keratin looks like she literally stepped out of bed and went to the party In pijamas (see photos below). She then proceeds to walk around barefoot, like who does that at a party!? Yeah I get you’re at your best friends house but it is not just any other day, you were there as a guest for a party! It was clearly a nice party, I mean Taylor looked nice AF. Seriously, they have zero interest in looking nice, hell if I had money I’d at least try to look presentable. I will never understand why they love looking like trash.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 1f5392.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 627e77.jpg[/img]

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

they didn’t want to go to one of their good friends party but they could get on a plane and fly to another state for a strangers wedding
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

Wildwomanwest wrote:
tippytip7 wrote:After today vlogs its really obvious that Khoa edits himself to be the better parent between them two. I say this because he quickly said, i have never shown the vlog, talking about throwing Jackson into the skylight, because he knows the backlash he could receive like kernel does. Also, LOVED how there was a clip of the J&L playing in the playroom

I was gonna say the same thing. Like, get over yourself. You aren't any better than she is.

You brought both kids over to your mom's house, so they can help you babysit while Keren took a nap. Maybe next time take them alone to the park.
I was thinking maybe he took them to his moms because they were arguing.. literally everything he was doing with the kids Keren told him she didn’t like it, or to stop. He was probably irritated and told her to go take a nap Image
Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

Khoa crapping on about that grass like his backyard wasn’t a dirt pit for the first year he owned it!

butterypopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by butterypopcorn »

Khoa, we know that is not drone footage of your mom's house. Lying means you lose a man card.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
keyraeee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by keyraeee »

celeste1029 wrote:Okay sorry for posting almost three times in a row but I cannot believe how RUDE they are to keep it in the vlog that they "don't really want to go to to taylor's party" and that they're "only going because it's taylor." like what the heck?!?! hopefully next time taylor just won't invite them in the first place. they probably don't fit in with her and her boyfriend's friends anyway.
Wowwww they dont want to go to taylors party but they have no problem flying to portland for acacia’s (a youtuber they barely even know) wedding. I cant stand them.

Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

Haha one more thing to add! Jackson climbing those draws soooo many toddlers die from
Climbing those exact ikea draws hopefully they are drilled to the wall idk why they allow that kind of stuff it’s just dangerous

ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohanapanda »

Jackson is so annoying . I can’t stand this slow ass kid . He keeps repeating every word. It gives me a headache just to listen to him

ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohanapanda »

Jackson is so annoying . I can’t stand this slow ass kid . He keeps repeating every word. It gives me a headache just to listen to him

calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

Islandbaby14 wrote:Haha one more thing to add! Jackson climbing those draws soooo many toddlers die from
Climbing those exact ikea draws hopefully they are drilled to the wall idk why they allow that kind of stuff it’s just dangerous

Oh the definitely aren’t latched to the wall. They take no safety measures with these kids. I remember when she bought that big mirror for the bedroom and just leans it against the wall and if almost fell on her before. Still didn’t hang the mirror properly

prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

I wonder if this will be J’s new trick when the baby gets here

butterypopcorn
Informer
Informer

I just got caught up on the vlogs.

So it's not "bad Fung Shui" to have a street running toward your house. It's bad luck to have a road that "runs into" the front door of the house (and I think it has to be a one-way that leads toward the house), because the bad chi would flow down the street and go straight into your house via the front door. But you can mitigate this by performing certain rituals or having a few assurances in place, like "blocking" the bad chi with a tree in your front yard in front of the door, or if the previous tenant was a butcher (i.e., skilled in weaponry to chase the bad ghosts away), etc...To me, it's all kind of silly because the rule changes a lot and you can do virtually anything to "cancel" out a bad fung shui. And surprise, the best way to get rid of bad chi and have great fung shui is to hire a Master!

What irked me about how casual Khoashimi said it, was that it felt like he was playing into a stereotype. Yet, he also had no idea what he was talking about. So impressionable viewers are going to absorb this as a totally Asian thing to do (i.e., shop for houses with Fung Shui in mind), and they're also going to have an inaccurate idea about a deeply-rooted concept. Meanwhile, he's trying to pass himself off as a serious professional realtor, and he's showing us this is how he views homes.
butterypopcorn
Informer
Informer

Question of the Week:

Could you really talk about how great your lawn is, and trash how bad other people's lawns are, if you personally have never taken care of it?
pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pitbullmommy »

queentee20 wrote:
jbg1515 wrote:
queentee20 wrote:Hey guys! I’m barely watching yesterday’s vlog so I’m going to do comments on it now:

-Jackson had his hand in his mouth in the car again.
-I wonder if Kyra has picked up on Jackson’s lack of speech development.
-I don’t think Keren knows what it’s like to miss the kids. She doesn’t spend any time with them on a daily basis. She’s so full of shit.
-Keren took Jackson into the store in his undies? Isn’t that weird? Shouldn’t you put clothes on your kids if they’re going to be out in public?
-Jackson saying coby while throwing the basketball in was adorable the first time.
-we used to have one of those inflatable sprinkler balls as a child, it was fun. But it popped after like a day lol.
-I would buy the shirt if it weren’t indirectly making fun of the child’s speech development or lack of.
really? I don’t think you could pay me to buy merch from them and help fund their lifestyle. That’s just me though Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I’m comparing it to their other merch, which is fugly lol. Out of all the options the no thank you is the nicest one. But yeah, I wouldn’t be able to support them. The only person I’d maybe buy merch from is David Dobrik.
ah, I gotcha. That makes sense. But oh yeah I’d totally buy merch from David as well, I actually love his designs Image sorry for the off topic-ness. I’m done now lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Honestly Khoasimodo is way too into his pool and grass, it makes me sad because it really shows how they don’t have anything to do and worry about the most useless shit. Yeah having a nice yard and pool it’s great but he is way too into it. In my culture it is said that when a man is too obsessed with his car or house, that certain object is the extension of such man’s penis. Lol, i guess the Pool and grass are an extension to Khoasimodo’s shrimp and that is why he is so obsessed and shows it to everyone, all day talking about that stupid grass and pool! It’s getting old...

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”