TheNiveNulls: Austin on Trial, Britt in Denial - Part Three

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheNiveNulls: Austin on Trial, Britt in Denial - Part Th

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

It doesn’t surprise me that Austin is willing to move away from his kids. It’s probably best for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jenboghel01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jenboghel01 »

Junebugbaby621 wrote:Does anyone else feel like the short weave cut isn’t for her? I just feel like she could choose a better hairstyle or at least add some body to the weave. It always seems so stiff and dry.
sadly she always looks ridiculous. She is lost especially on her eyebrows

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Junebugbaby621 wrote:Does anyone else feel like the short weave cut isn’t for her? I just feel like she could choose a better hairstyle or at least add some body to the weave. It always seems so stiff and dry.
She said it was asymmetrical cut, but it literally just look like she accidentally cut on side too short. Definitely doesn’t look like a professional cut it or the wig came that way. Idk where she’s getting these wigs cause they look god awful. Stiff and lifeless. And then she has the nerve to say some of it is her natural hair, lol yeah right.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... ae0435.png
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 18fd84.png
How about instead of moping about being dumped by a girl you dated for maybe 2 months, you get your ass out of bed and get a job or spend more time with the 3 children you virtually abandoned with your emotionally unstable ex-wife of like 9 years? She’s probably not even legally his ex-wife yet if the divorced hasn’t been finalized, but he’s boo-hooing about some girl he’s been with for less than 6 months.

ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

Desperation isn't a good look on anyone. Nobody feels bad for you Austin, grow up.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Marriage wasn’t for him, but he doesn’t want to sleep alone?

EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

Omg Britts insta is so annoying I just had to unfollow it. The ADS omg. I haven't kept up with them, is she employed outside of youtube?
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

She doesn't work outside of social media. Looks like she's taking every brand deal offered to her. I'm not sure she has a choice. Austin doesn't have a job anymore. I doubt he was paying child support anyway. She seems like the type who will let him get away with that. She should space the ads out. How many different ones has she posted this week?
a___ähnlich
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by a___ähnlich »

rdt1004 wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... ae0435.png
How about instead of moping about being dumped by a girl you dated for maybe 2 months, you get your ass out of bed and get a job or spend more time with the 3 children you virtually abandoned with your emotionally unstable ex-wife of like 9 years? She’s probably not even legally his ex-wife yet if the divorced hasn’t been finalized, but he’s boo-hooing about some girl he’s been with for less than 6 months.

what did his new gf look like? I'm so curious!!
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

Lovethesnark wrote:She doesn't work outside of social media. Looks like she's taking every brand deal offered to her. I'm not sure she has a choice. Austin doesn't have a job anymore. I doubt he was paying child support anyway. She seems like the type who will let him get away with that. She should space the ads out. How many different ones has she posted this week?
4!
BaileyBoo12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BaileyBoo12 »

a___ähnlich wrote:
rdt1004 wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... ae0435.png

what did his new gf look like? I'm so curious!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
a___ähnlich
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by a___ähnlich »

she's gorgeous but clearly extremely young. id guess she's in her late teens or early twenties. he is kidding himself with her. she's young and gorgeous while he's separated, exposed, unemployment and has 3 kids already. he had a beautiful established family and was well respected globally from their YouTube channel to the point with he and his wwife didn't need regular jobs and could afford to travel to LA at will but he traded it for this women or someone more like her? does not make a lick of sense
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Britt posted a video on IG on Audri naked in the bathtub. Idk if it was a post or on her story, but people over on LSA said they were reporting it, as they should. Why is she posting videos of her 5 year old daughter taking a bath for her internet following to see? I guess if she didn’t care to protect them from pedos when her creeper husband was around she definitely doesn’t care now. This is why it’s hard to have any sympathy for Brittany. She’s just as disgusting as him for exploiting their daughter and repeatedly posting her naked body on the internet.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Britt posted a video on IG on Audri naked in the bathtub. Idk if it was a post or on her story, but people over on LSA said they were reporting it, as they should. Why is she posting videos of her 5 year old daughter taking a bath for her internet following to see? I guess if she didn’t care to protect them from pedos when her creeper husband was around she definitely doesn’t care now. This is why it’s hard to have any sympathy for Brittany. She’s just as disgusting as him for exploiting their daughter and repeatedly posting her naked body on the internet.

Junebugbaby621
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Junebugbaby621 »

So Britt is basically going to live off of paid partnerships I see. I expected more from this black queen. Smh.

jenboghel01
Talker
Talker

Junebugbaby621 wrote:So Britt is basically going to live off of paid partnerships I see. I expected more from this black queen. Smh.

she doesn’t even consider herself black... she definitely isn’t a queen

pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

jenboghel01 wrote:
Junebugbaby621 wrote:So Britt is basically going to live off of paid partnerships I see. I expected more from this black queen. Smh.

Yep she practically dies inside every time she’s referred to as black. She needs to go back into teaching before she goes YouTube bankrupt

jenboghel01
Talker
Talker

pennyajdg wrote:
jenboghel01 wrote:

Yep she practically dies inside every time she’s referred to as black. She needs to go back into teaching before she goes YouTube bankrupt

the people on LSA found out that she doesn’t even have any form of teaching license... she is a lost cause all around sadly

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

He posted this on his Snapchat first, then twitter and ig when no one responded. Austin begging strangers to sleep on their couch would be hilarious to me if it didn’t mean there’s 3 children fathered by him who probably don’t receive a penny in financial support from him. Maybe his parents help Britt out with the kids.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

rdt1004 wrote:Image
He posted this on his Snapchat first, then twitter and ig when no one responded. Austin begging strangers to sleep on their couch would be hilarious to me if it didn’t mean there’s 3 children fathered by him who probably don’t receive a penny in financial support from him. Maybe his parents help Britt out with the kids.

It’s no wonder Britt takes on sooo many sponsorships, she’s probably supporting those kids financially herself, plus she has a mortgage to pay. Meanwhile Austin is couch surfing Image she should be thankful he is a cheating piece of shit because she can do so much better.

Return to “Britt's Space”