John and Joan,The bold and the pregnant || Part 2 ||

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: John and Joan,The bold and the pregnant || Part 2 ||

Unread post by lmmomSD »

If you're interested, there's a big discussion about it in the first thread. We were stunned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Scar2016 »

webbygurl626 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:I remember that discussion. No, Maeve isn't "always inside you" because you ate her ashes. You pooped it out, and she's in the sewer somewhere.
I know that sounds really harsh, but that was whacked.
Wow thanks they are so creepy they remind me of that strange addictions show
Considering at least one of them have had past addiction issues (Read: John, because Joan keeps changing her story, quelle suprise) that's an interesting turn of phrase you've used ref the strange addictions show.

Plot twist: John is the MVP in the addictive personality stakes and he's rubbed off on Joan so much that he now sit's back and let's her do the crazy for both of them.
Joke.
I think.
I hope.
Who the hell knows.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

People thought it was ridiculous that other posters and I felt that Vera is not entirely safe in Joan's care but this is a woman who ate human remains. Don't put anything past her.
1000Words
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by 1000Words »

SassySassenach wrote:
Korreee wrote:Does Joan not realize that “edema” is literally just the medical term for swelling lol... swelling isn’t the consequence of edema. Check her recent ig post on Instagram

She probably thinks it will add scary drama to her pregnancy. Because, ya know... cankles! *cue scary music*

And people keep telling her to take it easy. I literally read the comments with my mouth open. THIS IS ALL NORMAL PEOPLE. She doesn’t deserve to get to take time off and sit Bc she has cankles...I’m dying here!
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

Poor Joan... hasn’t sold enough jewelry... boohoo. Seriously?! She could have sold a ton more if the prices were decent. $85 for a bracelet & “just $36” for a single stone is ridiculous. Why are people even buying this stuff?!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 5d8285.jpg[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 7d69d7.jpg[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... cb36a8.jpg[/img]

flowerpuppy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flowerpuppy »

those prices are truly laughable. and i doubt she’d ever be honest about being close to her “goal” because that doesn’t bring in the pity money
SlibbidyDew
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SlibbidyDew »

flowerpuppy wrote:those prices are truly laughable. and i doubt she’d ever be honest about being close to her “goal” because that doesn’t bring in the pity money
"Pity money" is perfect. Wouldn't you rather have someone buy something from you because they love it, not because they feel bad for you?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

SassySassenach wrote:Poor Joan... hasn’t sold enough jewelry... boohoo. Seriously?! She could have sold a ton more if the prices were decent. $85 for a bracelet & “just $36” for a single stone is ridiculous. Why are people even buying this stuff?!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 5d8285.jpg[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 7d69d7.jpg[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... cb36a8.jpg[/img]

"New designs"? Does she mean she found another Etsy shop to copy?

1000Words
Talker
Talker

No to mention they eat out ALL THE TIME.
breakfast sandwiches, lunches, veggie burgers that make her burp, milkshakes.... alllllll the timeeeeee

And John buys fancy beard creams .. oh my.

Geez guys maybe you will have to work like everyone else.
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TheOneWhoBlogs »

I was reading my favorite book (sweet audrina) he thousandth time and it made me think of how Joan would treat a child.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

She’s been posting about Maeve a lot lately.. and her saying her hair loss was from hormones and grief..... it’s postpartum hair loss, it happens to most women at around 2-3 months postpartum and can be extreme (at least in my case). I feel like she try’s to add a twist to everything normal and make it because she lost Maeve or grief.
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Nikier wrote:She’s been posting about Maeve a lot lately.. and her saying her hair loss was from hormones and grief..... it’s postpartum hair loss, it happens to most women at around 2-3 months postpartum and can be extreme (at least in my case). I feel like she try’s to add a twist to everything normal and make it because she lost Maeve or grief.
I wonder if wh3n sue has the same amount of hair loss or more after Vegas birth what her excuse will be? "Its like I've given birth to maeve again and it's so, so unbelievably hard"
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
1000Words
Talker
Talker

TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:
Nikier wrote:She’s been posting about Maeve a lot lately.. and her saying her hair loss was from hormones and grief..... it’s postpartum hair loss, it happens to most women at around 2-3 months postpartum and can be extreme (at least in my case). I feel like she try’s to add a twist to everything normal and make it because she lost Maeve or grief.
I wonder if wh3n sue has the same amount of hair loss or more after Vegas birth what her excuse will be? "Its like I've given birth to maeve again and it's so, so unbelievably hard"

It’s like everything she perceives as an issue - reflux, hair loss, edema ... normal pregnancy and post pregnancy issues. She doesn’t know reality.
Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

What Instagram account got deleted?? Clearly not her personal one because she’s posting on it
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Nikier wrote:What Instagram account got deleted?? Clearly not her personal one because she’s posting on it
One for her Etsy page..
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

1000Words wrote:
TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:

It’s like everything she perceives as an issue - reflux, hair loss, edema ... normal pregnancy and post pregnancy issues. She doesn’t know reality.
did she not have these things with Maeve?? Is she so desperate for the attention that she makes these completely NORMAL things into life or death issues? It's almost like she's overcompensating bc she has had a normal pregnancy without any complications. She's not getting the sympathy she got when she lost maeve, (which is like her defining moment in life) bc everything is going great with this pregnancy so she makes her feet swelling into a medical event.
Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

Playsinrain wrote:
Nikier wrote:What Instagram account got deleted?? Clearly not her personal one because she’s posting on it
One for her Etsy page..
Oh, the one with her stolen designs? Image
trumputin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by trumputin »

lmmomSD wrote:I remember that discussion. No, Maeve isn't "always inside you" because you ate her ashes. You pooped it out, and she's in the sewer somewhere.

Seriously the most fucked thing I’ve ever seen or discussed on this website v
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

trumputin wrote:

Seriously the most fucked thing I’ve ever seen or discussed on this website v
Add to it that not all of the ashes where really maeve.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

Playsinrain wrote:
1000Words wrote:
TheOneWhoBlogs wrote: I wonder if wh3n sue has the same amount of hair loss or more after Vegas birth what her excuse will be? "Its like I've given birth to maeve again and it's so, so unbelievably hard"

did she not have these things with Maeve?? Is she so desperate for the attention that she makes these completely NORMAL things into life or death issues? It's almost like she's overcompensating bc she has had a normal pregnancy without any complications. She's not getting the sympathy she got when she lost maeve, (which is like her defining moment in life) bc everything is going great with this pregnancy so she makes her feet swelling into a medical event.
Yes, I agree!! The more I watch, the more I feel she is addicted to the attention. Almost like a drug addict. If she’s not getting enough, she’ll create drama. Now she’s got a healthy pregnancy & the world is responding with “ok, no need to coddle you anymore”. I have never had a stillborn, but I have miscarried.. so I can empathize with the nervousness of another pregnancy.. but this is unhealthy.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”