BritneyandBaldy: Penis Priorities (Part 37)

Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaldy: Penis Priorities (Part 37)

Unread post by Bambi_ »

She’s either very desperate or the d is that good. We can’t be too hard on Britney for being stupid. She’s a teenager stuck in a 24/25’s (idk) body. Lmao You guys remember your high school
relationships? BrItNeY & FrAnK 4-Eva! <3 Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

I was just reading and then
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Christine, Britney said to post the proof on the website. I'm guessing it's text messages.
ytdramaqueen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ytdramaqueen »

Hey Brit since I know you're reading this I just wanted to take the time to say....

Give custody of the kids to Ean you're a bad mother. Hopefully he finds a new woman to actually take care of Nolan! Anyway, go back to listening to your new favorite country music and buying ugly shoes for bandaid baby.

MrsMoney420
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MrsMoney420 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
MrsMoney420 wrote:what does that say? lol
MamaJoAnna wrote:HEY GURL COME PLAY
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Britney has a (confirmed) account here and has posted here before. She was last logged in a half hour ago.
thanks! I couldn't see it clearly, but had a feeling that's what it was. Maybe she'll get brave enough to say something Image Hey Britney, what s up, guuurl? lol.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
RubyRed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyRed »

Britney should take the high road and ignore negative comments and put her phone down if this guy really is a "good guy" like she says and thinks. She's adding fuel to the fire right now by responding to every negative comment. I feel like this all could have been less dramatic if she had gone ahead and deleted the negative comments and just left it at that. I wonder if she'll disable her instagram for a few days if this really gets bad
bluueyes24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bluueyes24 »

flightlessbird wrote:I was just reading and then

Hahaha same thing happened to me! LMAO!! I find that fucking HILARIOUS she said there’s going to be a restraining order and being sued for slander?! WUTT? Lmao because the ex said Frankenstein is a cheater & warned her? Okay.
Then the bitch goes on saying shit about the ex who SHE DOESNT KNOW besides what dude says...she’s a hot mess lol holy shit
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

Does she not realize her sentence made zero sense and calling people dumb and she made herself look dumb.. by saying dumbs.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

That says March. it's May lol but that doesn't mean she isn't here reading. She doesn't have to log in
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

flightlessbird wrote:I was just reading and then

What is it?

bitterbitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by bitterbitch »

I’m hoping Christine comes through. Knew she’d turn off the comments eventually, can’t let too many people see the comments about what kind of a person he really is. How can she claim there was no abuse or cheating in their relationship? Was she there every second of it? No... she of all people should know that things happen behind closed doors, when she says her and Ean’s relationship looked happy but was really “toxic”. Also twisted how she lets people comment terrible things about Ean, the father of her kids, but the second somebody says anything about her new man she jumps at them.
Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

Britney, you’re like what, 2 months into this relationship and you’re already running into this drama? You need to cut your losses girl.
Christine has NO reason to lie. She has moved on from this guy which was evident through her social media. She didn’t say anything until someone here contacted her telling her that people were creeping her page. What does she have to gain by bringing this stuff up?

Maybe you need to take a really hard look at the situation and decide if it’s really Christine who’s the pathological liar and not that “amazing man” Frank.

bluueyes24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bluueyes24 »

bitterbitch wrote:I’m hoping Christine comes through. Knew she’d turn off the comments eventually, can’t let too many people see the comments about what kind of a person he really is. How can she claim there was no abuse or cheating in their relationship? Was she there every second of it? No... she of all people should know that things happen behind closed doors, when she says her and Ean’s relationship looked happy but was really “toxic”. Also twisted how she lets people comment terrible things about Ean, the father of her kids, but the second somebody says anything about her new man she jumps at them.
She’s definitely mental & going through a manic phase or she’s just blinded by the new dick. Her poor kids. I wonder if Ean knows the extent of all of this??? Wish he’d make an account or speak out via YouTube or something lmao
bitterbitch
Informer
Informer

Frank definitely changed everything.. for the worse lol.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

His ex tries to warn her...she calls her a liar, cries slander, and threatens her with a restraining order.

What the ex says is slander, but it’s okay for Britney to call Christine a liar and make other nasty comments about her??

She’s a damn fool.

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Not sure if this has been posted. I was reading so many juicy comments and then she turned them off lol. When the fuck is she going to explain? We're waiting and have been asking for an explanation for months now W T F
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ballsupbritney
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ballsupbritney »

2 months in and she’s coming to his defense with full force. Despite the drama, she cant help herself and keeps on fueling the drama. He must lay some good pipe.
RubyRed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyRed »

I don't know where people are getting abuse from... Christine never said there was abuse, did she? I read all 30+ pages from the last few days haha.

As much as we would all appreciate this proof that Christine is offering up, I would also understand if she didn't want to get further involved and bring all this drama with Britney and her ex back into her life when as she said she's trying to move on.

The drama queen in me is loving every minute of this and would love to see the proof but I also understand why she may choose not to post it. I'm worried people here will jump down her throat and call her a liar if she doesn't, though.

In the meantime I will keep refreshing my page and hope it doesn't crash :D
bitterbitch
Informer
Informer

MommaOfThree wrote:His ex tries to warn her...she calls her a liar, cries slander, and threatens her with a restraining order.

What the ex says is slander, but it’s okay for Britney to call Christine a liar and make other nasty comments about her??

She’s a damn fool.

My thoughts exactly. She’s so stupid. So disturbing how obsessed she is with defending this guys honor when I’ve seen comments bashing her children that go ignored.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Britneyandbaby: just another manic Monday

Return to “Britneyandbaby”