• Advertisement

Bollie Brand

Re: Bollie Brand

Postby yoyo16 » Wed May 02, 2018 11:47 am

They seem to desperately want to get rid of their inventory. The robe is now on sale for 45 dollars until midnight. Even I was slightly tempted to buy it at this price. (I would not because the shipping is expensive and have no need for a robe)
I’m sure their loyal viewers would have appreciated this price. Oh well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yoyo16
Informer

Advertisement

Postby Bundy » Wed May 02, 2018 8:40 pm

Not sure whether it has been mentioned much but has anyone noticed that Ellie’s channel is now for Bollie? She hasn’t changed the name yet but the pictures and banners all over the channel have Bollie written on them and the about section is the same as their Bollie website. They must have known that they wouldn’t have gotten that many subscribers if they’d started the channel from scratch. Makes sense as to why all of Ellie’s TMI pregnancy updates have been uploaded to their main channel!

Bundy
Talker

Postby hellomydolly » Wed May 02, 2018 10:32 pm

Bundy wrote:Not sure whether it has been mentioned much but has anyone noticed that Ellie’s channel is now for Bollie? She hasn’t changed the name yet but the pictures and banners all over the channel have Bollie written on them and the about section is the same as their Bollie website. They must have known that they wouldn’t have gotten that many subscribers if they’d started the channel from scratch. Makes sense as to why all of Ellie’s TMI pregnancy updates have been uploaded to their main channel!

I didn't notice but it makes sense. Maybe they'll "launch" the channel with the cozzie cover up?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
hellomydolly
Informer

Postby megtanner35 » Wed May 02, 2018 10:39 pm

Wow looks like people actually bought those grandma looking robes these are what are left beginning April they were all 150+

large 45
med 113
small 78

can't imagine buying such an ugly robe
megtanner35
Amateur

Postby YellowSweater1950 » Thu May 03, 2018 10:16 am

Bundy wrote:Not sure whether it has been mentioned much but has anyone noticed that Ellie’s channel is now for Bollie? She hasn’t changed the name yet but the pictures and banners all over the channel have Bollie written on them and the about section is the same as their Bollie website. They must have known that they wouldn’t have gotten that many subscribers if they’d started the channel from scratch. Makes sense as to why all of Ellie’s TMI pregnancy updates have been uploaded to their main channel!

I noticed and connected the dots when they released the launch video and Ellie had been posting all her personal stuff on the vlogging channel. Which annoys be terribly.

1) It’s Bollie video’s under Ellie’s name.

2) Instead of creating a new channel, they hijacked Ellie’s to keep the subscriber account for more exposure. They just never announced it and never changed the name.

3) Ellie posting her personal stuff on the vlog channel annoys me because it’s so disorganized. Lol
YellowSweater1950
Informer

Postby FakingIt_MakingIt » Fri May 04, 2018 10:31 pm

You guys, I just bought a robe. Not THE robe. It’s super cute, light weight for summer, falls just at my knee (I’m 5’7), has elbow length sleeves, cute lace trim, and is grey and white striped. Much cuter then THE robe, and it cost me $19. From Walmart, so very likely the same quality as THE robe.
Why they claim their robe is so special is beyond me, literally a robe the same style, cuter material, and affordable is available at your local Walmart. No shipping charge either!
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper

Postby gopedjane » Sat May 05, 2018 5:56 pm

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:You guys, I just bought a robe. Not THE robe. It’s super cute, light weight for summer, falls just at my knee (I’m 5’7), has elbow length sleeves, cute lace trim, and is grey and white striped. Much cuter then THE robe, and it cost me $19. From Walmart, so very likely the same quality as THE robe.
Why they claim their robe is so special is beyond me, literally a robe the same style, cuter material, and affordable is available at your local Walmart. No shipping charge either!

That sounds really cute and a price point I would enjoy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
gopedjane
Informer

Postby RecklessDisregard » Sat May 05, 2018 11:32 pm

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:You guys, I just bought a robe. Not THE robe. It’s super cute, light weight for summer, falls just at my knee (I’m 5’7), has elbow length sleeves, cute lace trim, and is grey and white striped. Much cuter then THE robe, and it cost me $19. From Walmart, so very likely the same quality as THE robe.

You just don't know quality pieces when you see pictures of them on the internet. And you're not their target audience anyway, Bollie customers can afford nice things! :-D
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper

Postby onbreak » Sun May 06, 2018 6:30 am

Bummer, no love note from utah

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper

Postby candy10229 » Sun May 06, 2018 6:00 pm

WOW, someone actually bought the stupid $100 makeup case to store playdoh and markers.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
candy10229
Wallflower

Postby Bollie_Dollie_4_Life » Sun May 06, 2018 7:20 pm

Anohter glowing review from yesterday posted on trust pilot.................. :D :D :D

would give this company zero stars if…
I would give this company zero stars if I could. I'm quite tall, 5' 7" so the robe is about 4 inches above my knee, so unless you are 5' 1" or shorter these robes will not fit you. Also the dress has these really weird squared off shoulders that are not flattering at all. I guess they thought the shoulder pad look was in style? Definitely not worth the money, they're selling polyester at silk prices! I would send it all back if I could, do not buy anything from this company.
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Talker

Postby YTIUH » Mon May 07, 2018 7:14 am

I just read this article about Trixin launch and it’s so similar to the clusterfück of Bollie.

https://superfame.com/post/trixin-disas ... cusations/

Also, I wonder if Bollie is intentionally similar to Billie- Casey neistat’s wife clothing company
YTIUH
Talker

Postby angelfire89 » Mon May 07, 2018 8:03 am

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote:Anohter glowing review from yesterday posted on trust pilot.................. :D :D :D

would give this company zero stars if…
I would give this company zero stars if I could. I'm quite tall, 5' 7" so the robe is about 4 inches above my knee, so unless you are 5' 1" or shorter these robes will not fit you. Also the dress has these really weird squared off shoulders that are not flattering at all. I guess they thought the shoulder pad look was in style? Definitely not worth the money, they're selling polyester at silk prices! I would send it all back if I could, do not buy anything from this company.
I always forget how short these Mechams/Holliens/Griffiths are. For some reason Bonnie always seems tall to me. Also, 5’7” isn’t even really “quite tall.” I’m 5’8”, my mom is 5’10 and my good friend is 5’11”. I’d bet large sums of money that robe wouldn’t come close to covering my behind (I can’t wear anything much shorter than 5” shorts.)
angelfire89
Gossiper

Postby Bundy » Mon May 07, 2018 6:07 pm

ANOTHER sale on the ugly robe! “Due to the overwhelming response” to their previous sale... major eye roll. This is, what, their 3rd sale on this robe since the launch? And they still haven’t sold out??

Just checked stock on the website and the current levels of the robe stand at;

Small - 63
Medium - 81
Large - 18

WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! And apparently they will not be making “this exact robe” again - are they suggesting there will be another type? A different colour? A completely different design? Would queen Ellie admit that her design was flawed??

Tune in next week on How long will this disaster last?

Bundy
Talker

Postby HelloSweetie » Mon May 07, 2018 9:32 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180508/cd377c1e8f3ba91302d2b7d888888ff1.jpg[/img]

HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Mon May 07, 2018 9:33 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180508/cd377c1e8f3ba91302d2b7d888888ff1.jpg[/img]

HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby Bundy » Mon May 07, 2018 10:17 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180508/cd377c1e8f3ba91302d2b7d888888ff1.jpg[/img]

Wow, they sold out of one item... and you know what? It’s the biggest, most generously sized item on the entire website. Maybe they need to rethink their demographic.

Bundy
Talker

Postby staceybrax » Mon May 07, 2018 10:24 pm

Congrats you sold out of one item. It only took how many months and how many sales to sell out of one item in one size? Not really an achievement if you ask me.

staceybrax
Guru Gossiper

Postby Bollie_Dollie_4_Life » Tue May 08, 2018 4:14 am

Bundy wrote:ANOTHER sale on the ugly robe! “Due to the overwhelming response” to their previous sale... major eye roll. This is, what, their 3rd sale on this robe since the launch? And they still haven’t sold out??

Just checked stock on the website and the current levels of the robe stand at;

Small - 63
Medium - 81
Large - 18

WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! And apparently they will not be making “this exact robe” again - are they suggesting there will be another type? A different colour? A completely different design? Would queen Ellie admit that her design was flawed??

Tune in next week on How long will this disaster last?

small is now 38 left
medium is now 48 left
large sold out
I think it's sad they have to put an item on "sale" to get it to sell. They have put every single item on sale. That tells me the prices are way to high in the first place if you have to put it on sale to get people to actually buy your stuff. And the fact that they are probably smiling from ear to ear like it's some big accomplishment. Its' not.

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Talker

Postby sheltiefan » Sat May 12, 2018 10:47 am

According to them, they are out of the large robe and very few small and medium's left. Quoting them "the reviews have been nothing but amazing" Well, except I guess all the comments that were deleted!!

On today's instastory, one of the pics of someone with the robe looked like the person could barely fit in the robe. With a no refund policy, I guess I would use it like that person did, but it was much tighter looking than I would want!
sheltiefan
Informer

Postby staceybrax » Sat May 12, 2018 3:19 pm

sheltiefan wrote:According to them, they are out of the large robe and very few small and medium's left. Quoting them "the reviews have been nothing but amazing" Well, except I guess all the comments that were deleted!!

On today's instastory, one of the pics of someone with the robe looked like the person could barely fit in the robe. With a no refund policy, I guess I would use it like that person did, but it was much tighter looking than I would want!

I guess they haven’t read the reviews on trust pilot

staceybrax
Guru Gossiper

Postby JVK19 » Sun May 13, 2018 5:29 pm

Someone on twitter had asked why doesn't missy or Katie have any bollie brand stuff? That is a GREAT question. I'd love to know as well

JVK19
Talker

Postby RootBeerFloatie » Sun May 13, 2018 6:37 pm

JVK19 wrote:Someone on twitter had asked why doesn't missy or Katie have any bollie brand stuff? That is a GREAT question. I'd love to know as well

Well Katie is at least a 2XL, but I don't think she or Missy would have bought anything regardless
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Tiger27 » Sun May 13, 2018 6:39 pm

Take a second to picture Missy in that dress. She would never
Tiger27
Informer

Postby Dramatic princess » Mon May 14, 2018 6:01 pm

Well dang I guess the swimsuit cover is in fashion, I found another that is a lot more colourful.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dramatic princess
Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Ellie and Jared