JesssFam: Blowing Cash & Eating Trash (Part 113)

kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Blowing Cash & Eating Trash (Part 113)

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

I feel so sorry for Ben, Jessica needs to learn boundaries with her family. It’s not like he got engaged or is having a kid or something actually noteworthy to announce and try and hype up. Can’t she let him have a normal fucking life outside of her train wreck spotlight bubble. Noooo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

kingoflove21vher wrote:I feel so sorry for Ben, Jessica needs to learn boundaries with her family. It’s not like he got engaged or is having a kid or something actually noteworthy to announce and try and hype up. Can’t she let him have a normal fucking life outside of her train wreck spotlight bubble. Noooo.

Yeah exactly. It didn't sound like his date was anything official in terms of a relationship so what happens if it doesn't work out, and she's splashed them all over her video? He seems too nice to tell her to piss off but he really needs to.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
kingoflove21vher wrote:I feel so sorry for Ben, Jessica needs to learn boundaries with her family. It’s not like he got engaged or is having a kid or something actually noteworthy to announce and try and hype up. Can’t she let him have a normal fucking life outside of her train wreck spotlight bubble. Noooo.

Yeah exactly. It didn't sound like his date was anything official in terms of a relationship so what happens if it doesn't work out, and she's splashed them all over her video? He seems too nice to tell her to piss off but he really needs to.

I agree. Ben works hard and deserves happiness, but surely jess will turn all his happiness into her drama and attention. Has her cousin and her fiancé gotten married yet? I am legitimately curious at how much attention she’ll put on her at their wedding.

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Ahhh Jess is SO EMBARRASSING. Poor Ben and the poor friend/girlfriend he bought with him! how on EARTH would you explain Jess to a date lmao.

"Yeah so I have this sister, they have 7 kids between them, they dont work, they film their ENTIRE life and put it on YouTube and shriek and shout and let their kids run out of control at events - BRACE YOURSELF!"
2unique2blendn

Unread post by 2unique2blendn »

But of course she had the use her brothers wedding date for a video topic. Her life is boring so anything speckle of new she has the make into her life

:HK: if it costs you your peace, its too expensive.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Saying we will never guess....
Her brother isn't hideous and he seems like a nice guy and a hard worker....why wouldn't we ever guess that he found someone? He finally broke away from that house and that mess. Good for him.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Jess cannot fathom keeping things private and not announcing all your private business to the world so her brother genuinely confuses her.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Princesskris77 wrote:Why does Chris have three different twitter accounts?

There's like 4 or 5 under his name but most of them are fake.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

I bet Jess will soon make Ben and his girlfriend into clickbait titles lmao

A SECRET NEW RELATIONSHIP....?????

MOM OF 7.... NOW AN AUNTIE TOO???

PREGNANT AT THE SAME TIME AS MY SISTER-IN-LAW??
AMV88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AMV88 »

I talked to Ben for about a month he messaged me on Instagram when he first joined and I followed. He NEVER brought up Jess even when I told him I was watching YouTube videos one time haha It was weird because every Instagram story I uploaded while talking to him was watched by Jess and she didn’t follow me or anything so she was lurking hard! One was even watched by Chris.

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

AMV88 wrote:I talked to Ben for about a month he messaged me on Instagram when he first joined and I followed. He NEVER brought up Jess even when I told him I was watching YouTube videos one time haha It was weird because every Instagram story I uploaded while talking to him was watched by Jess and she didn’t follow me or anything so she was lurking hard! One was even watched by Chris.

Do you know them or was it just a random thing?

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

webby wrote:once again Messica's giant litter takes over an event. it's so embarrassing how she j lets her kids go wild at events for other people, including ADULT people
annoying ass Lilia and the giant baby on the floor?? TELL THEM TO GET UP OFF THE FLOOR!! Lilia is WAY too old to be acting like that, but when you have no discipline structure everything is ok!!!!
It's hilarious to me when she goes on about how her kids are sooo well-behaved. They are all over the place, screech all the time and can never just sit down and be quiet, because Jess never taught them.
Princesskris77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Princesskris77 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
Princesskris77 wrote:Why does Chris have three different twitter accounts?

There's like 4 or 5 under his name but most of them are fake.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
Oh ok. I looked and saw a few but didn’t look at them individually. Thought it was weird

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Ok to those who are snarking about Jesss’ reaction to Ben’s girlfriend, remember it’s only a hip, skip, and a jump for from a date to marriage. To those snarking about how her kids behave in public. They on do what they have learned. When have we seen Jesss behave in public. Jesss is loud and obnoxious wherever she goes.

KidsCatsChaos
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KidsCatsChaos »

I don’t even understand why she vlogged the wedding.
It’s not her event, not a holiday or even technically like a family party/bbq.
Is she even close to this person?

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

She vlogged because she needed vlog footage and you know she cannot miss a chance to dress them up as a theme!
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Jess only goes extra bc it's for the vlog.I doubt she would bother with anything other than mouse ears at Disney if it weren't and it didn't bring her attention.Her shrieking would suffice
blipbloop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blipbloop »

Ok I know this is bringing up an old topic but I need to give my two cents about Jess’s breastfeeding. Namely, that it’s ridiculous.

I have a sixteen month old daughter who I still breastfeed and we really have no definite plans on stopping anytime soon. I work, so my situation is a little different, but she SOMETIMES nurses once in the morning, sometimes nurses when I get home from school, and nurses every other night before bed (her dad and I trade off bedtime duty. Overnight she wakes up once or so to nurse briefly again.

Here’s the thing: for my daughter, nursing is all about comfort, and I love that. On weekends she does what I call “drive by” nursing. I’m not surprised that Addie wants to nurse a lot - so does my baby! But my daughter will nurse maybe 30 seconds at a time before going off to play or something.

I was SHOCKED when Jess said that she needed to pump every three hours while at playlist. I haven’t pumped in MONTHS because it was getting to be too much of a hassle at work and have no problems with getting engorged. In fact, I’ve been away from her overnight a handful of times and as long as I nurse the next morning I’m totally fine. AND I’ve always had oversupply issues...

What this tells me is that Addie is not being weaned at all, that she is, in fact still nursing like a newborn.

I’m all in favor of long term nursing, obviously. But oh man they are playing it fast and loose with that kid. Why is the baby still nursing like that? Why is she up until 11 at night? Does she eat veggies? Etc.

Ok sorry if this was boring and pointless!

peylizt192
Informer
Informer

Unread post by peylizt192 »

She has no interest in Caden and tommy. In a recent vlog (mon?) she forgot tommy and Caden come for summer
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

Ducklings4 wrote:Ok to those who are snarking about Jesss’ reaction to Ben’s girlfriend, remember it’s only a hip, skip, and a jump for from a date to marriage. To those snarking about how her kids behave in public. They on do what they have learned. When have we seen Jesss behave in public. Jesss is loud and obnoxious wherever she goes.

Haha you are right. She thinks that dating someone means that you are TTC and will start making trashy wedding plans as soon as the pregnancy test is positive.

Return to “JesssFam”