Cole&Sav

brokencitysky
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cole&Sav

Unread post by brokencitysky »

Hopefully Cole will stop pushing this whole "im everleigh's dad and tommy is a deadbeat" thing now that he's going to have a child this is actually his
Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hoe4Christmas »

he’s gonna be like “i did a diaper change last night. dad life” you’re doing the bare freaking minimum cole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

From Savannah's insta story last night, I knew they were about to announce she was pregnant. Damn.
Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

brokencitysky wrote:Hopefully Cole will stop pushing this whole "im everleigh's dad and tommy is a deadbeat" thing now that he's going to have a child this is actually his
yeah cole really needs to stop with this, he doesn’t have any idea of the situation. he’s been on the scene a year and a half. i seriously hope sav didn’t let him actually parent e before then.

as a parent’s new spouse, you really have no right to say anything about the situation of the two parents. he’s from a conservative area so divorce is probably uncommon, so e doesn’t even really know how it works. and he definitely doesn’t know how child custody works. this arrangement is probably what is best for e. so he needs to stop putting in his two cents. savannah is also guilty because she says one thing about how great tommy is but then bashes him. AND I CAN SAY FROM EXPERIENCE THAT A PARENT OR SPOUSE OF A PARENT BASHING ANOTHER PARENT IS EXTREMELY CONFUSING AND DETRIMENTAL TO A CHILD. e will feel bad for having fun with tommy and not hating him like sav and cole.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

They are so immature to have a baby together right now. Cole's exact words talking about babies, "Overtime they just got cuter and cuter and cuter and cuter, and there was a snap like, 3 months ago where it was like I loved babies" Umm Cole...don't fool yourself. You were on camera plenty of times saying you were nowhere near ready. And you don't just have a baby because they're cute.They require work.. If that was the case, I'd have one right now!
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Sav's pregnant. I'm not gonna lie, I feel happy for them, because I can't help but smile at this stuff.
I do think it's wrong for them to monetize it though. It's nothing new, but we don't even know the gender yet, and millions of people already know.
asv0204
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by asv0204 »

He's not as happy as he claims to be. He enjoyed being Everleighs cool Daddy without crazy responsibilities but this new baby is his own and he's absolutely not ready. My guess is she wanted a baby really badly and she successfully tried to convince him that it's the right time. I won't wish them bad things but yeah..you know

Gesendet von meinem SM-T550 mit Tapatalk
sweetlace
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sweetlace »

Personal but I completely get where Cole has been coming from wanting to wait to have babies but Savannah has been begging for a baby since they got married. He was a virgin and wanted to enjoy time to enjoy sex before having a baby together. I completely get it! Babies dramatically change your sex life in the beginning.
Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

they just posted what may be the most extra and white pregnancy announcement i’ve ever seen on ig

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

sweetlace wrote:Personal but I completely get where Cole has been coming from wanting to wait to have babies but Savannah has been begging for a baby since they got married. He was a virgin and wanted to enjoy time to enjoy sex before having a baby together. I completely get it! Babies dramatically change your sex life in the beginning.
I completely agree too. I don't know about you guys, but I feel like he wasn't as happy in the YT video as he was making on. It was almost like he was trying to convince himself to be happy. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure he is excited to some extent, but you can tell its not what he wanted just yet and Savannah wanted it more.
mls128
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mls128 »

So she is due in December which makes her anywhere from 7-11 weeks pregnant.
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

He even point blank says he wanted to enjoy marriage life and that Sav talked about wanting a baby every day
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

So I've never watched them and this pops up on FB with a play button over the lower half of his face so I click on it thinking lesbian couple both moms are pregnant at the same time. Then realize I need to come here for the dirt first.
purplerain55
Informer
Informer

Unread post by purplerain55 »

Prediction for the next few videos on their channel:

Telling Everleigh she's going to be a BIG SISTER!
Telling Savannnah's family WE'RE PREGNANT!
Telling Cole's family WE'RE PREGNANT!
Our dog CRIES when he learns we're having a BABY!
MY EXACT DUE DATE!
THE BABY AND EVERLEIGH WILL SHARE A BIRTHDAY?!?!
Is that a BUMP?????
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

purplerain55 wrote:Prediction for the next few videos on their channel:

Telling Everleigh she's going to be a BIG SISTER!
Telling Savannnah's family WE'RE PREGNANT!
Telling Cole's family WE'RE PREGNANT!
Our dog CRIES when he learns we're having a BABY!
MY EXACT DUE DATE!
THE BABY AND EVERLEIGH WILL SHARE A BIRTHDAY?!?!
Is that a BUMP?????
They are going to milk this pregnancy for all its worth, seriously. $$$
RNmommy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by RNmommy »

Junebug8+ wrote:Cole and Sav look like they could be siblings and I think Everleigh is such a childish made up name.
My second daughters name is Everly haha
OldHag
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OldHag »

Not sure if Bonnie Hoellein joined a "network" because now all these YouTubers I've never heard of (Family Nest full of spoiled big spenders, and now Barbie and Ken here) are autoplaying after her videos, so I happened upon these guys.

Yikes, he is only 20?! So he got married to finally have sex. And married a non virgin, whoa! I hope its not too gross to say that I get the impression he's terrible in the sack.

No one has any business marrying at age 20, and they certainly shouldn't have kids until after they've been married for years. What are the chances this will stick? unless they're some kind of strict Christians who "can't" get divorced no matter how unhappy they are, kinda like the Mormons/stinky Ruby and miserable Kevin and Smelly Ellie and non-straight poor Jared.
amycsmith19
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amycsmith19 »

RNmommy wrote:
Junebug8+ wrote:Cole and Sav look like they could be siblings and I think Everleigh is such a childish made up name.
My second daughters name is Everly haha
I have an 8yr old daughter named Everleigh. I think your comment is childish :D
purplerain55
Informer
Informer

Unread post by purplerain55 »

Did anyone see Tommy's post about the pregnancy?

I thought it was pretty smart as it makes him look good but he also was able to sneak this into it: 'the FIRST of many children together.' (I capitalised 'first' myself.)
ohhey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ohhey »

OldHag wrote:Not sure if Bonnie Hoellein joined a "network" because now all these YouTubers I've never heard of (Family Nest full of spoiled big spenders, and now Barbie and Ken here) are autoplaying after her videos, so I happened upon these guys.

Yikes, he is only 20?! So he got married to finally have sex. And married a non virgin, whoa! I hope its not too gross to say that I get the impression he's terrible in the sack.

No one has any business marrying at age 20, and they certainly shouldn't have kids until after they've been married for years. What are the chances this will stick? unless they're some kind of strict Christians who "can't" get divorced no matter how unhappy they are, kinda like the Mormons/stinky Ruby and miserable Kevin and Smelly Ellie and non-straight poor Jared.
I’m pretty sure Cole turns 22 this year. Not that that’s much different. They’re still like little kids playing house imo anyway.

Return to “Cole and Sav”