BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

I'd love to hear Missy say it's cute when Ollie steals from her purse in 10 years.

Love how Bryan thinks Lunchables Organic are better than regular Lunchables.

So I guess Missy didn't know that 4 and a half year kids can't memorize music.

When Bryan was talking about the snake skin, Finn touched Ollie, and it sounded like Ollie told him to stop touching him. Ollie hugged Finn earlier, I don't see the problem. Of course Bryan ignored it too.
THEN Ollie held his hand later. I'm probably making a big deal, but I'm just confused...
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Ollie doesn't recognize the letter F......I can't even understand why that isn't alarming to his dumb parents. His brother's name even starts with that letter so it makes no sense - well to be fair I'm sure Finn doesn't even know his letter or numbers yet either. Bryan and Missy live in this bubble where they think their kids are gifted and better than everyone else's :? Why are those kids even eating lunchables when Bryan had time to actually make food for them! Finn's conversation for the day was "Eh oh ah oh em oh ehhh" - Bryan is doing the same thing with him that he did with Ollie, just asking him questions where he replies with "Yeahhhh"
ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

Here we go..M&B throwing more money at their “friends” getting them a limo and taking them to a concert. I admit, it is a sweet thing to do BUT because you know M&B are only doing it to shove their millions in their friends (and our) faces and look like they are A Listers. Stop fooling yourselves!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

ButterflyB wrote:Here we go..M&B throwing more money at their “friends” getting them a limo and taking them to a concert. I admit, it is a sweet thing to do BUT because you know M&B are only doing it to shove their millions in their friends (and our) faces and look like they are A Listers. Stop fooling yourselves!

Guess they’re staying in a hotel someplace, per his Twitter. Wonder who’s staying with the boys. They really are throwing $$$ around this week. 4 tickets to Taylor Swift is HUGE now this. Surprised they didn’t take Missy’s BFF Brooke along.

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

What is the fascination with @dalskips? It’s Brooke’s best friend’s husband. I just don’t understand. Maybe it’s to make it seem like he’s a REAL friend, and not paid? LOL not fooling us LUMPS. Also, Hi Brooke !

kat427
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kat427 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 0aa470.jpg[/img]

Did missy get Botox??

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

How is that she looks older than jinger?

Maybe its the vodka cranberrys?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

kat427 wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 0aa470.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180510</span><span>/</span><span>908f464cd38123be0f29fdca3c0aa470</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Did missy get Botox??

Oh yeah, we first noticed it several months ago... this is her 2nd or 3rd "refill" (no clue how the word that...lol)
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Her skin looks better. But her brow shape brings her eyes down and makes her looks older.
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

She has to do her upper lip now.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

So they were all at that small convention in Palm Springs. Bryan was on a panel “expanding your team , hiring for growth”. How to bring in outside people to help your channel. Missy was on one “the evolution of family vlogging” I would have loved to have heard her thoughts on that. Didn’t she say once that YouTube would last forever and only get bigger?

Kelsey & Corbin were there but didn’t show the lumps. They said they left early because June was over it. Wonder if it had something to do with lumps snubbing them.

Of course they had to have VIP seats and a limo. Who is that other guy? Is he Bryan’s new assistant? Strange that he’s always on his phone and alone.

I really hope their vlog today doesn’t show the convention. I hate all those adults being loud, acting like kids trying to out do each other.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Bryan needs to stop with his conversations posts of what Ollie is saying - we all know that kid can't even speak clearly and 90% of what he does say is staged by Bryan himself! Also that dumb laughing emoji looks like Bryan's head - overacting and obnoxious!
kat427
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kat427 »

Playsinrain wrote:
kat427 wrote:
Did missy get Botox??

Oh yeah, we first noticed it several months ago... this is her 2nd or 3rd "refill" (no clue how the word that...lol)
Lol my bad I haven't read their forum/watched their videos in so long, I just saw her eyebrows/forehead in this pic and she looked so different!

MissNova
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MissNova »

I wonder if her comment is throwing shade at anyone.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... c37b60.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Back to daily vlogging because they have a back log of footage to use? I don't think they'll realtime/1 day delay vlog again

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Missy forgets everything, I mean there have been so many vlogs where even the kids end up in places without their shoes on!! Wow don't take credit for SMUCKERS!! What an amazing mom, she took it out of the freezer :( Okay clearly that little cabana bed was purchased by Bryan and Missy is getting all the credit - she doesn't do anything for them except buy them ugly matching rompers!! Missy sitting by the pool with her phone - why am I not surprised!!
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

What happened to "we feed our kids real food"?
The boys dont look thrilled about that weak ass lunch.

She wants vlog ideas/suggestions... Why didn't they use the pool kitchen? I have a tribe of my own and If I had their budget, Id have that outdoor mini fridge stocked.

Tell us why you're forgetful! The camera.. That you renovated your pool a year ago.. I.just.cant.

That intro will never forever grow on me

Photo shoot whenever Brookes around. That was the motivation to drop the #s

hotcoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hotcoffee »

Views are so low for them and e&j, like the past few videos are in the low to mid 100k views when about a year ago they were easily getting over 300k per new video a day. Is family vlogging becoming a fad of the past? Or is it just them?
I don't care about your life
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

They really need to stop with these stupid skits. I think that’s part of the problem with their views.... Ollie’s scripted lines, Missy’s horrible acting, and Bryan over the top yelling.

Their pond....isn’t that where the water leak is? It’s not a pond!!!! Pretentious Bryan always dropping “Polaris “. Why do they have so many of those?

Carl posted a pic of the whole pool filled with those balls! So get ready to see that in an up coming vlog. They’re just so behind in what they vlog now.

I think there are still family vloggers out there that are getting the views. A lot of the problem with the lumps is their audience is growing up yet they’re still doing the crap like today. People are sick of E & J and their whole pregnancy junk.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I wish a yter would start a channel to expose these "family vlogger" idiots. Imagine the characters that will crawl out of the woodwork for their 10 yt minutes of fame.

Return to “Daily Bumps”