Hahahah
AJmom
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | Vegas Ho Fo Sho | Part 8

Unread post by AJmom »

Aaryn didn’t seem as happy to get back to her daily life as the rest of the girls. She talked about how much of a struggle it was to get back to 2 babies and 2 pets. She seems a little unhappy about her life. It’s sad because she has 2 beautiful babies and a seemingly beautiful life.
crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

I did some minor internet investigating and the girl she met on the plane her husband is a real estate agent. I think he owns his own company. So they have $$$$$. Of course Aaryn wants to be instant friends. She called him "boss daddy" in the vlog.
crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

AJmom wrote:Aaryn didn’t seem as happy to get back to her daily life as the rest of the girls. She talked about how much of a struggle it was to get back to 2 babies and 2 pets. She seems a little unhappy about her life. It’s sad because she has 2 beautiful babies and a seemingly beautiful life.
I thought that was so funny. All the other girls keep posting long insta stories of their babies like all random strangers want to do is look at their grubby kids all day. Aaryn on the other hand has to express how hard it was getting back into a routine. She really loves being a mommy, right?! lmao
Elvi
Talker
Talker

Aaryn Williams | Vegas Ho Fo Sho | Part 8

Unread post by Elvi »

crestsanicode wrote:
AJmom wrote:Aaryn didn’t seem as happy to get back to her daily life as the rest of the girls. She talked about how much of a struggle it was to get back to 2 babies and 2 pets. She seems a little unhappy about her life. It’s sad because she has 2 beautiful babies and a seemingly beautiful life.
I thought that was so funny. All the other girls keep posting long insta stories of their babies like all random strangers want to do is look at their grubby kids all day. Aaryn on the other hand has to express how hard it was getting back into a routine. She really loves being a mommy, right?! lmao
And to think that she wants 2 more kids.
Can you imagine her with more? She could barely handle Skyla when she got pregnant again at only 7 months postpartum and she herself admitted that she was so absent mentally when Skyla was younger but yet she still had another one asap. No common sense or logic in anything she does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lucyinthskyy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lucyinthskyy »

Elvi wrote:
crestsanicode wrote:
Can you imagine her with more? She could barely handle Skyla when she got pregnant again at only 7 months postpartum and she herself admitted that she was so absent mentally when Skyla was younger but yet she still had another one asap. No common sense or logic in anything she does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote

Its because she's a selfish narcissist. She wants what she wants no matter what and the kids are the ones who suffer. Much like her friend Anna Saccone. That woman had no interests other than laying in bed all day amd now shes about to pop out a fourth kid. The youngest one is 14 months old.and can barely crawl anf is no where near walking.
Okay9
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Okay9 »

Lucyinthskyy wrote:
Elvi wrote:
crestsanicode wrote: I thought that was so funny. All the other girls keep posting long insta stories of their babies like all random strangers want to do is look at their grubby kids all day. Aaryn on the other hand has to express how hard it was getting back into a routine. She really loves being a mommy, right?! lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote

Its because she's a selfish narcissist. She wants what she wants no matter what and the kids are the ones who suffer. Much like her friend Anna Saccone. That woman had no interests other than laying in bed all day amd now shes about to pop out a fourth kid. The youngest one is 14 months old.and can barely crawl anf is no where near walking.
I’m sure aaryn will have another one soon. She claimed she was waiting til Skyla was in school. Someone on twitter suggested laser hair removal but she said she wanted to wait til she was done with kids and you have to wait a year to get pregnant after having it. She said she’s always breast feeding or pregnant. So I guess she isn’t planning on a year between stopping breastfeeding and getting pregnant. Also, someone asked how she’d feel about them going to school and she said she’d be “happy for them to get to go and learn and she’d also be able to be on top of things more”...she seemed happy at the thought of them being gone all day other than she said she also wants them to be little...if it wasn’t for her YouTube channel being based off of being a stahm,I really think she’d have them somewhere or have someone there full time to care for them. She’s just not very maternal at all.

frenchfriesinparis
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by frenchfriesinparis »

IMO it seemed like Aaryn wanted a reason to go to Vegas. Like she just wanted to get away, and use the excuse to have a "girls trip" and "YT". I believe she really just wanted to see Trashy Tara, and added the other girls just to make it all about "business" and to get the fame whoring and attention... All for the good ol' IG picture.

JMO. Could be wrong, but that's how it appears to me.
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

Thanks for the MURDERED OUT title. I’m OBSESSED. AF. (Lol)
omgshedidntshedid
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by omgshedidntshedid »

Where does Skyla say "nick"? In the last vlog? I just skimmed it lol.

I have such a soft spot for Skyla, I think she is just so cute! And she has changed so much in the last few months. It is great seeing her play so much outside, and in the sprinkler! CUTE! It is such a shame tho that Aaryn just plunks herself in a chair and watches. I get that you can't play with your kid 24/7, but, and it has been mentioned so many times before, get on her level every now and again! Plan some activities! Bring her to a playgroup! Get TF out of the house and do something that is FOR Skyla. She has the luxury of being able to stay home with her kids, has so much free-time by not having to do a lot of chores that other parents have to do, and clearly has the financial resources to provide Skyla with a more stimulating environment. When is Skyla going to play with other kids her age? When she goes to preschool? She's going to be so well-adjusted :? AARYN PUT YOUR KID FIRST.
BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

omgshedidntshedid wrote:Where does Skyla say "nick"? In the last vlog? I just skimmed it lol.

I have such a soft spot for Skyla, I think she is just so cute! And she has changed so much in the last few months. It is great seeing her play so much outside, and in the sprinkler! CUTE! It is such a shame tho that Aaryn just plunks herself in a chair and watches. I get that you can't play with your kid 24/7, but, and it has been mentioned so many times before, get on her level every now and again! Plan some activities! Bring her to a playgroup! Get TF out of the house and do something that is FOR Skyla. She has the luxury of being able to stay home with her kids, has so much free-time by not having to do a lot of chores that other parents have to do, and clearly has the financial resources to provide Skyla with a more stimulating environment. When is Skyla going to play with other kids her age? When she goes to preschool? She's going to be so well-adjusted :? AARYN PUT YOUR KID FIRST.
Aaryn's IG story yesterday evening. It looks like they're at a park or something. So cute!
MintJulep
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MintJulep »

omgshedidntshedid wrote:Where does Skyla say "nick"? In the last vlog? I just skimmed it lol.

I have a soft spot for Skyla too, poor thing with that horrible name. The name doesn't match her either, I see Skyla with blue eyes like the sky, that's what Aaryn was hoping for. She never even considered her kid would end up with Nick's features.

She laughs when Skyla doesn't want to share her things, she's going to have trouble making friends in school being the "queen at home" and never sharing her things.
RiceKrispieJoJo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RiceKrispieJoJo »

Of course she is going to brag about the gift Nick gave her in the vlog tomorrow. She couldn't possibly keep that to herself. I could never live a life like them sharing every single detail and not keeping anything special.
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

Ok, so I know this is Aaryn’s forum, but I’ve been randomly letting Liza’s vlogs play while I’m working, and dang it, I really like them. Her constant staring at herself in the camera in Vegas and puckering her lips drove me crazy, but in her SAHM vlogs, she’s nothing like that.

And she comes off as a very good mom. Gives Cam her full attention and is very hands on. Also, she’s a real, normal SAHM, not the Aaryn type of SAHM, which is refreshing.

itsjustme21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsjustme21 »

anxietyqueen wrote:Ok, so I know this is Aaryn’s forum, but I’ve been randomly letting Liza’s vlogs play while I’m working, and dang it, I really like them. Her constant staring at herself in the camera in Vegas and puckering her lips drove me crazy, but in her SAHM vlogs, she’s nothing like that.

And she comes off as a very good mom. Gives Cam her full attention and is very hands on. Also, she’s a real, normal SAHM, not the Aaryn type of SAHM, which is refreshing.

I’ve never watched her. Seeing her in those Vegas clips was more than enough for me and I decided she’s a cocky little skank Image maybe I’ll give her a chance but ehhh wasn’t feeling her in the Vegas scene at all.

hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hscheer10 »

anxietyqueen wrote:Ok, so I know this is Aaryn’s forum, but I’ve been randomly letting Liza’s vlogs play while I’m working, and dang it, I really like them. Her constant staring at herself in the camera in Vegas and puckering her lips drove me crazy, but in her SAHM vlogs, she’s nothing like that.

I really like her as well and I think she's a great mom to Cam. I'm just hoping she doesn't change. That Vegas vlog was cringey and I, unfortunately, couldn't watch the whole thing. Her lip puckering was over the top. I know she's always wanted larger lips but she's gorgeous and doesn't need to make them seem larger!
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

hscheer10 wrote:

I really like her as well and I think she's a great mom to Cam. I'm just hoping she doesn't change. That Vegas vlog was cringey and I, unfortunately, couldn't watch the whole thing. Her lip puckering was over the top. I know she's always wanted larger lips but she's gorgeous and doesn't need to make them seem larger!
She really is a lot different in her vlogs than she was in the Vegas vlogs. Honestly, I was surprised at how she was in Vegas. Aron must bring out the worst in everyone lol
lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lilagrace1 »

itsjustme21 wrote:

I’ve never watched her. Seeing her in those Vegas clips was more than enough for me and I decided she’s a cocky little skank Image maybe I’ll give her a chance but ehhh wasn’t feeling her in the Vegas scene at all.

Tara is a lot different in her regular vlogs vs the vegas vlogs too. Its hard to get past their really obnoxious sides.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”