KKandFavoriteJ | KKandBabyJ | Part 30

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

KKandFavoriteJ | KKandBabyJ | Part 30

Unread post by Pineapples »

Kk buy a new car. Jackson is still no thanking everybody. Landon is still the cutest little butterball. How much money will they spend THIS week? : title credit Aurabor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
miljenica
Talker
Talker

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Unread post by miljenica »

First

That's all

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I haven’t watched the vlog yet? Have they actually bought a new car for real? Lmao so predictable

Nikolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nikolina »

Pineapples wrote:I haven’t watched the vlog yet? Have they actually bought a new car for real? Lmao so predictable

Yes they bought a car for Khoa.

!anastasia!1228
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by !anastasia!1228 »

Keren licking the crawfish. I cringed. Crawfish are messy to eat. Don’t get me wrong. It wouldn’t have bothered me if someone else did it. But there are so many other things that bother me about her... it makes even the stupidest / “no big deal” things she does bother me even more.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

And what the heck is the point of keeping buying jeans that don’t button up? Aren’t those jeans expensive? I don’t understand.

esp_marie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by esp_marie »

Following

WOW these threads are moving so fast. TBT to when everyone trashed OK and their threads had pages upon pages daily and we all praised KK... and now KK is at 30 pgs and a so not hot hot mess.
shadylady
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shadylady »

So I'm a college student and I've had finals this past week and haven't been caught up with the vlogs (just an odd one here and there.) But, I'm finally done and just binge watched them (the ones after playlist) AND HOLY CRAP. Like watching them continuously makes me feel sick to the stomach. Kernel's favouritism is blaringly obvious and so is J's lack of communication skills. It's unbelievably bad.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Delrey__ »

queentee20 wrote:Wow Kyra has done SO much for Keren and I bet Keren didn’t even think to get her a gift for mother’s day until after Kyra sent one. Also, has Keren ever thought to give Levi and Alaya a thoughtful gift like how Kyra sent the boys movies because she knew they needed it for the car. Ugh Kyra, find a better friend, girl.
Kyra mentioned in her vlog a few days ago that kennel had sent the kids plushies like NayNays Racooney but she didn’t show them or anything

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

shadylady wrote:So I'm a college student and I've had finals this past week and haven't been caught up with the vlogs (just an odd one here and there.) But, I'm finally done and just binge watched them (the ones after playlist) AND HOLY CRAP. Like watching them continuously makes me feel sick to the stomach. Kernel's favouritism is blaringly obvious and so is J's lack of communication skills. It's unbelievably bad.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I’ve been on vacation and enjoying time with my fiancé for over a week now, so I’m super behind too, but he goes back to work tomorrow so during my son’s nap I’ll have to catch up. I don’t know how much I can take at once lol.

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Sorry guys. I’m leaving the thread for a while. I’ll be back, just having a lot of issues with my personal life and trying to figure out stuff as me and my partner of three years decided to go different ways. xx hope you all are doing good

Lilbambi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lilbambi »

Buying a new car when its not needed makes me angry, especially when they dont realize how lucky they are.

Having the kids standing on a ping pong table gave me anxiety, was just waiting for it to flip.

Jackson is so annoying. 'Oh he doesn't want to eat because there is no rice' make the kid eat! Hes 2 and shouldnt be dictating food. Also why give him Ls hashbrown when he had on on his plate, then in the next clip was eating the one off his plate and Ls was on the bench.
AND why did you have to wait for Khoa to cook rice. Stop being a lazy lump of a baby incubator.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
calimama20
Informer
Informer

KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Unread post by calimama20 »

So they paid cash (Check) for the car? Wonder if it was the while amount or down payment.

Edited to add:

Why did they take nonnies car to look at cars? Also. Khoa has known his car doesn’t start. That thing has been sitting forever. Seeing his sister get a new car made Keren her giddy to spend more money. Makes her feel whole go blow money for no reason.

Don’t. Even. Get. Me. Started. On the taking Landon’s food and her saying Landon messed up painting.

They should be going down for bed at the same time if they wake at the same time and nap at the same time. She “worked so hard to get them on the same schedule”

Last edited by calimama20 on Sat May 12, 2018 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by milkmama0306jr »

spillingthetea wrote:Sorry guys. I’m leaving the thread for a while. I’ll be back, just having a lot of issues with my personal life and trying to figure out stuff as me and my partner of three years decided to go different ways. xx hope you all are doing good

Hope everything turns out for the best hon

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

Keren retweeted this. Literally, I laughed out loud lmao ImageImageImageImage she IS that friend
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 721ee7.jpg[/img]

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

queentee20 wrote:-they showed that tiny clip of them jump starting the car just to justify buying a new one. Their fans must be very dumb. Ofc Molan got a car so Keren needed to go get a new one and a BETTER one at that. Wow competing with a 16 yr old, your life must be SO great. (Not even hating on them for the car, Lexus isn’t my cup of tea).
- “and then Landon started to take over” EXCUSE ME?! You should be glad your baby is interested in art. Instead of encouraging him to paint and be creative she gets mad because he’s taking away from Jackson. She’s a real class A bitch.
-Yo wtf Landon was devouring his hash brown and Jackson wants it so Keren takes it and gives it to him while Jackson has a WHOLE one on his plate. Hey Keren, since you’re so fucking dumb that you don’t know how to parent, the right thing to do would be to take your lazy ass over to Jackson and show him that he can eat HIS hash brown. (I’m sorry guys I’m REALLY done with Keren at this point. This is infuriating)
-ok guys idgaf about their car tour, I paused to point out that the sun sets in Orlando at 8pm.... Landon was put to bed while the sun was still out meaning he’s alseep probably by 7:30... what the actual f
-I did a quick search and it looks like they got a $100,000 car. That’s like 1/3 of what they make a year.
7:30 is pretty late for a 1 yr old. My 3&5 yr old go to bed at 6:30 unless were doing something that keeps us out later.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

queentee20 wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:
queentee20 wrote:-they showed that tiny clip of them jump starting the car just to justify buying a new one. Their fans must be very dumb. Ofc Molan got a car so Keren needed to go get a new one and a BETTER one at that. Wow competing with a 16 yr old, your life must be SO great. (Not even hating on them for the car, Lexus isn’t my cup of tea).
- “and then Landon started to take over” EXCUSE ME?! You should be glad your baby is interested in art. Instead of encouraging him to paint and be creative she gets mad because he’s taking away from Jackson. She’s a real class A bitch.
-Yo wtf Landon was devouring his hash brown and Jackson wants it so Keren takes it and gives it to him while Jackson has a WHOLE one on his plate. Hey Keren, since you’re so fucking dumb that you don’t know how to parent, the right thing to do would be to take your lazy ass over to Jackson and show him that he can eat HIS hash brown. (I’m sorry guys I’m REALLY done with Keren at this point. This is infuriating)
-ok guys idgaf about their car tour, I paused to point out that the sun sets in Orlando at 8pm.... Landon was put to bed while the sun was still out meaning he’s alseep probably by 7:30... what the actual f
-I did a quick search and it looks like they got a $100,000 car. That’s like 1/3 of what they make a year.
7:30 is pretty late for a 1 yr old. My 3&5 yr old go to bed at 6:30 unless were doing something that keeps us out later.
Landon takes 4 hour naps during the day and wakes up around 8am. They don’t do any physical activity that would wear him out, its not ok. And your comment still wouldn’t be valid in this case because Jackson is 2, doesn’t take naps and is most likely in bed around 9pm.
How the hell does that make my comment invalid? I said that 7:30 isnt an early bed time for a 1 yr old. You make it seem like theyre horrible for putting him to bed at 7:30, its still light outside. Thats a pretty standard bedtime for someone that age and has nothing to do w/ Jackson. I didnt mention Jackson at all. Now I can get on board with you with the naptime thing. His naps are way too long and I also question if he is even asleep during those long hours. I tend to think Keren leaves him in there for 1-2 hrs crying etc until he finally does fall asleep. This would make more sense. He probably only gets 2 hr nap after sitting in there along for 2 hrs.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Following

Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

First she says landon’s a picky eater and later takes away what he’s eating to give it to the golden baby. Landon’s little hands reaching out broke my heart. Anything for Jackson even if Landon sleeps hungry.
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenb8291 »

queentee20 wrote:Wow Kyra has done SO much for Keren and I bet Keren didn’t even think to get her a gift for mother’s day until after Kyra sent one. Also, has Keren ever thought to give Levi and Alaya a thoughtful gift like how Kyra sent the boys movies because she knew they needed it for the car. Ugh Kyra, find a better friend, girl.
I want to see her hang with more YouTubers and smaller channels. I’m curious to who else they might like to watch. I noticed Kyra has been sharing more channels she watches on her Instagram. I like SnowflakeForest or Jodi sometimes. It Reminds me of when they first started their channel. I know you all don’t like me here... but I will try not leave dumb comments.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”