• Advertisement

KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Postby proud_latina17 » Sat May 12, 2018 11:02 pm

Goodness where to start today’s rant ? Lol

So I really thought Khoa was maybe a 1% smarter than Keren but nope he’s as stupid as she is.
Buying the car is as similar as Keren buying a second phone for “business purposes” . Call me dumb but I’ve never seen realtors drive the clients in their cars. Most realtors make appts and meet with the buyers at the location. Then I thought well Khoa is creepy so ain’t no telling how he “cares” for his clients.

Landon seem like he hasn’t had food for months(I really think he hasn’t) but who cares that baby L wants the rest of his food cause golden boy wants to try a hash brown so let me just give him L instead of getting one for him. Which he didn’t eat anyway bc he didn’t like it.

Oh Molan got a car? No big deal cause KK will buy a better car than the one a 16 yr old can afford.

The cuts and edits when they want J to sound normal is just pathetic we may not be Youtubers but we can see the cuts Khoa. Maybe you should practice a bit more on your editing skills cause so far they suck.

And of course let’s do a car tour after L and J go to bed... but wait let me just put L to bed and I’ll let J come do the tour with us so he can climb on top of the car. No big deal if it’s past his bed time it ain’t like Bianca will come and want to visit them anyway...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
proud_latina17
Talker

Advertisement

Postby ohanapanda » Sat May 12, 2018 11:03 pm

MomOf286 wrote:Sydney is the Landon of khoas moms house. They always make sure we know she's the STEP sister. She is left out of everything. I can see where Keren was at fault for some of the tension but his mom is a narcissist too. What she wants she gets and doesn't care who dislikes it.

But I mean .... they were living at her house ... and literally that is a typical Vietnamese mother .

ohanapanda
Gossiper

Postby happygg73 » Sat May 12, 2018 11:10 pm

queentee20 wrote:
dreamingangel210 wrote:
queentee20 wrote:Wow Kyra has done SO much for Keren and I bet Keren didn’t even think to get her a gift for mother’s day until after Kyra sent one. Also, has Keren ever thought to give Levi and Alaya a thoughtful gift like how Kyra sent the boys movies because she knew they needed it for the car. Ugh Kyra, find a better friend, girl.

I want to see her hang with more YouTubers and smaller channels. I’m curious to who else they might like to watch. I noticed Kyra has been sharing more channels she watches on her Instagram. I like SnowflakeForest or Jodi sometimes. It Reminds me of when they first started their channel. I know you all don’t like me here... but I will try not leave dumb comments.

I know a lot of people don’t like Kyra but she seems decent to me tbh. I think if she weren’t on YouTube there’s no way she’d be considered so “shitty”. YouTube brings out the WORST in people. Unlike KK who I 100% believe would be shit even without YouTube especially after I heard the stories of what Keren was like before YouTube lol. But yeah Kyra is always promoting other channels, which I like. And she does it in a tasteful way, you know? Khoa promotes channels too but he does it so creepy.. also I don’t remember you at all! I guess as long as you don’t attack posters you’ll be fine lol.

What was Keren was like before YouTube? I'd love to hear those stories lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
happygg73

Postby Echox3 » Sat May 12, 2018 11:22 pm

So if khoa knows how to fix the Lexus... why didn’t they just fix it instead of getting a new one?
I wonder if they’re aware they’re dumber than a sack of potatoes?

Echox3
Gossiper

Postby ReadingMamaDrama » Sat May 12, 2018 11:34 pm

queentee20 wrote:
Echox3 wrote:So if khoa knows how to fix the Lexus... why didn’t they just fix it instead of getting a new one?

It had a bad battery and the A/C was out. Guess how much that would’ve cost to fix? About (depending on where they’d take it) $5,000-$10,000 v paying $100,000 for a brand new one. They just wanted a new car. I think they fucked up by trying to justify the purchase. They should’ve just said they wanted a new car. But since they lied and tried working around it (also stumbled on their lies) they look stupid.

I don’t think they bought the $100,000 one.. he said the one he bought was used. But I was thinking the same thing when she said Khoa was “good at fixing cars”.. so just fix that one you already have?? Or get a less expensive car since it’s literally just for convenience. Keren will be our driving it on tomorrow’s coffee and target run because it’s just so “vlogger friendly”
ReadingMamaDrama
Gossiper

Postby ceecrz » Sat May 12, 2018 11:35 pm

queentee20 wrote:I don’t think that’s true at all. It was never Ba Noi who did that, I mainly heard KK pointing that out. And I don’t think they do it intentionally either, what if she doesn’t want to be around cameras all the time? Ba Noi’s bf seems comfortable with cameras now but Sydney may be going through her own personal issues. We should leave her out of this.

Hi, long-time lurker but first time posting.

Just wanted to say that if anything, I felt as if Ba Noi likes Sydney a little more. I remember seeing a vlog with Khoa's family, and I saw a picture of Sydney on Ba Noi's wallpaper along with Jackson. I'm Vietnamese and if there's one thing that I know for certain, they like to brag or feel a sense of pride if their daughter is pretty, smart, skinny, etc.

Also, I went back to an old video where Keren and Khoa had a sit-down Q&A and Keren mentioned there not being a "right" time to have kids. She said they were both holding "stable" jobs (aka their restaurant jobs where Keren swears that Khoa only received $20 in tips for a WEEK) and a stable "home" (living under Ba Noi's roof). I just have to say, if you're begging for more hours at work and living inside a room in someone else's home for free - you're not in a position to be reproducing.

There isn't a "right" time, but I can definitely name a few situations where there IS a "wrong" time. And Keren and Khoa chose the wrong time... and for the wrong reasons. Finally, I SWEAR there was a "juicy" bit with OK a long time ago where Khoa mentioned that he and Keren had a really huge fight because she wanted to settle down and he wasn't ready. He definitely said that in an older vlog and I tried looking for it and couldn't find it.
ceecrz
Amateur

Postby Hilly » Sun May 13, 2018 12:29 am

I had so much anxeity when landon was sitting having lunch/dinner and kicking the table ... that is how shaytard’s kid (forgot his name) got a skull fracture years ago
Hilly
Informer

Postby Coco_ » Sun May 13, 2018 12:29 am

queentee20 wrote:
ohanapanda wrote:Maybe Keren is a narcissist because so far she has shown us that it’s always about Keren. God forbid Moolan gets a car! Because princess Keren NEEDS ONE TOO.

I feel bad because idk her name I call her molang Molan idk. I’m glad we all see that KEREN needed the new car and it wasn’t about Khoa. Khoa admitted he oh hell even Keren said they would fix their old Lexus and sell it. They did not NEED a new car. They never once complained about only having one vehicle until Momo went and got one. Like how freaking miserable do you need to be to feel the need to compete with a 16 yr old. And Molang had to WORK for her used keep that has over 80,000 miles and she had a budget. KK just went and got a 100K car because no way can this 16 yr old outshine them. It’s so petty it’s ridiculous.
her name is mylan [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180513/3197d2f2d4f61747f6f5500ca6ea5f5d.jpg[/img]
Coco_
True Gossiper

KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Postby Coco_ » Sun May 13, 2018 12:37 am

queentee20 wrote:Thanks coco! I really didn’t know her name. I think she goes by Moolan? Or maybe that’s a joke like how she goes by uncle lol. But yeah I never knew what her real name was because they call her different things.
yeah she goes by moolan i think she just likes it as a nickname probably easier to say too
Coco_
True Gossiper

KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Postby ohanapanda » Sun May 13, 2018 12:41 am

P
ohanapanda
Gossiper

Postby RedColour » Sun May 13, 2018 1:08 am

Ugh I know you guys have already mentioned them getting that car but I cannot stress it enough like why just tell me why?? They never go anywhere anyways. Like keren if you do read here please reevaluate your stupid decisions you really couldn’t stand the fact that your sister in law had some attention because of her new car you couldn’t even wait a day before you stealing the “attention” n thn what you did to Landon taking away his food after his little hand was reaching for it ?? Sorry for the language but wow you’re such a fucking bitch.. poor baby. :/
RedColour
Amateur

Postby ReadingMamaDrama » Sun May 13, 2018 1:20 am

queentee20 wrote:
ReadingMamaDrama wrote:
queentee20 wrote:[quote="Echox3"]So if khoa knows how to fix the Lexus... why didn’t they just fix it instead of getting a new one?

It had a bad battery and the A/C was out. Guess how much that would’ve cost to fix? About (depending on where they’d take it) $5,000-$10,000 v paying $100,000 for a brand new one. They just wanted a new car. I think they fucked up by trying to justify the purchase. They should’ve just said they wanted a new car. But since they lied and tried working around it (also stumbled on their lies) they look stupid.

I don’t think they bought the $100,000 one.. he said the one he bought was used. But I was thinking the same thing when she said Khoa was “good at fixing cars”.. so just fix that one you already have?? Or get a less expensive car since it’s literally just for convenience. Keren will be our driving it on tomorrow’s coffee and target run because it’s just so “vlogger friendly”

$100,000 is for a used one. I checked online at Lexus of Orlando and it was one of the cheaper ones, USED!! Don’t underestimate Lexus, they’re expensive even if it’s used.[/quote]

I checked too under their certified used and the most I saw was 80 and that was for the SUV! Regardless they could of went and got something for around $15-20,000 for the size Khoa needs to just “drive clients around” reminds me of the impulsive car buying Chris did on Jesssfam.
ReadingMamaDrama
Gossiper

Postby heyletschat » Sun May 13, 2018 1:39 am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
It had a bad battery and the A/C was out. Guess how much that would’ve cost to fix? About (depending on where they’d take it) $5,000-$10,000 v paying $100,000 for a brand new one. They just wanted a new car. I think they fucked up by trying to justify the purchase. They should’ve just said they wanted a new car. But since they lied and tried working around it (also stumbled on their lies) they look stupid.[/quote]

I don’t think they bought the $100,000 one.. he said the one he bought was used. But I was thinking the same thing when she said Khoa was “good at fixing cars”.. so just fix that one you already have?? Or get a less expensive car since it’s literally just for convenience. Keren will be our driving it on tomorrow’s coffee and target run because it’s just so “vlogger friendly”[/quote]
$100,000 is for a used one. I checked online at Lexus of Orlando and it was one of the cheaper ones, USED!! Don’t underestimate Lexus, they’re expensive even if it’s used.[/quote]

I checked too under their certified used and the most I saw was 80 and that was for the SUV! Regardless they could of went and got something for around $15-20,000 for the size Khoa needs to just “drive clients around” reminds me of the impulsive car buying Chris did on Jesssfam.[/quote]

Interesting. They can buy a car just like that but it takes over a year to get the pool fixed and actually safe for their children. OKayyyyy then.
heyletschat
Talker

Postby ytdrama » Sun May 13, 2018 1:54 am

Hi. Long time reader.

Them a buying a new car definetly put the line for me. I mean if they could fix easily their old car, why don't you do that instead of spending thousand dollars for a new one.

They could use that money for the pool screen, but no a new car is more important that their children safety.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
ytdrama

Postby ckks » Sun May 13, 2018 2:10 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180513/8910bc76064db891277cf73db962217a.jpg[/img]

and we’re the “loser bitches.” this is a little far. who wishes that for a child? Jesus.

ckks
True Gossiper

Postby Chichi » Sun May 13, 2018 2:23 am

What??? They impulsively spend all that money on a 2nd car and hardly even use their main car??? Why not spend the money erecting the long overdue pool enclosure. It's mid May and doesn't seem like there's much progress there... K&K priorities!!??? Urgh.. They are so impulsive and wasteful..

Wasnt Keren moaning a few months ago how expensive the fence would cost??? Why sell their basic merch tshirt for so much... subscribers are basically growing their bank account for this and for Keren's shopping trips every few weeks to buy poor fitting expensive jeans and now the eyelash extensions are back???

Yesterday when Keren suggested Khoa buy a car when they were out looking for one for his sister, he answered that he didn't need one. Replacing the other car battery would have been a piece of pie. Then letting Jackson climb onto the sunroof of the new car is allowing bad habits right from day one. Watch him ball his eyes out when they try to stop him from doing that next week.

I think I'm done watching them. Someone please let me know if Jackson ever starts to understand what people are saying to him and can communicate normally, or if they ever take him to get tested; and when they start taking the kids for swimming lessons or any social activities outside their home; and when they finally erect a pool enclosure. Those will be more interesting vlogs to watch. I'll go over to the other circus and watch Kyra's moving vlogs and attempts to sell their home.. I just at times question my own sanity and why I watch their vlogs. Maybe time to seek out more truly interesting/entertaining family vloggers..

I wonder if they've picked up on the reality that most big time Daily Vloggers are giving up on the medium as it's no longer a great source of reliable income, so moving on to other things while vlogging ocassionally to keep up the viewers they have. I also doubt they will hit 1M before the baby is born. People will soon tire seeing the kids kiss Keren's belly and her pregnancy publicity stunts. They certainly need to do better to explore exciting Orlando...

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
Chichi
Gossiper

Postby Islandbaby14 » Sun May 13, 2018 2:53 am

ohanapanda wrote:Maybe Keren is a narcissist because so far she has shown us that it’s always about Keren. God forbid Moolan gets a car! Because princess Keren NEEDS ONE TOO.

also put yourself in his sisters shoes she’s been slaving her ass off at the restaurant for years I’m guessing to get this car and they just literally decided with in a few hours they need a new one!

Islandbaby14
Talker

Postby Dreamcatchme » Sun May 13, 2018 2:55 am

Rkp65i wrote:
queentee20 wrote:-they showed that tiny clip of them jump starting the car just to justify buying a new one. Their fans must be very dumb. Ofc Molan got a car so Keren needed to go get a new one and a BETTER one at that. Wow competing with a 16 yr old, your life must be SO great. (Not even hating on them for the car, Lexus isn’t my cup of tea).
- “and then Landon started to take over” EXCUSE ME?! You should be glad your baby is interested in art. Instead of encouraging him to paint and be creative she gets mad because he’s taking away from Jackson. She’s a real class A bitch.
-Yo wtf Landon was devouring his hash brown and Jackson wants it so Keren takes it and gives it to him while Jackson has a WHOLE one on his plate. Hey Keren, since you’re so fucking dumb that you don’t know how to parent, the right thing to do would be to take your lazy ass over to Jackson and show him that he can eat HIS hash brown. (I’m sorry guys I’m REALLY done with Keren at this point. This is infuriating)
-ok guys idgaf about their car tour, I paused to point out that the sun sets in Orlando at 8pm.... Landon was put to bed while the sun was still out meaning he’s alseep probably by 7:30... what the actual f
-I did a quick search and it looks like they got a $100,000 car. That’s like 1/3 of what they make a year.

7:30 is pretty late for a 1 yr old. My 3&5 yr old go to bed at 6:30 unless were doing something that keeps us out later.
I have to disagree, 6.30 is ridiculously early!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Dreamcatchme
Informer

Postby Dreamcatchme » Sun May 13, 2018 3:04 am

That's so messed up what the hell, I've never seen anyone wish badly of those kids on here if anything the complete opposite, that comment is disgusting. If it was anyone on here shame on you!
ckks wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180513/8910bc76064db891277cf73db962217a.jpg[/img]

and we’re the “loser bitches.” this is a little far. who wishes that for a child? Jesus.

Dreamcatchme
Informer

Postby Stop-KK-Now » Sun May 13, 2018 3:30 am

Dreamcatchme wrote:That's so messed up what the hell, I've never seen anyone wish badly of those kids on here if anything the complete opposite, that comment is disgusting. If it was anyone on here shame on you!
ckks wrote:[imghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180513/8910bc76064db891277cf73db962217a.jpg[/img]

I’ve seen her a lot on OK’s videos and she’s always saying stuff like that about the kids. I don’t understand how anyone can get themselves to write something like that.
Stop-KK-Now
Informer

Postby Stellar » Sun May 13, 2018 5:16 am

I understand it supposedly is only going to be Khoas “work car” (we all know Keren will be driving that daily) but they will be a family of 5 soon so why get a $100,000 car that doesn’t even fit their needs? This was such an impulse buy. I have no doubt they woke up that morning and decided they needed a new car.

Stellar
Informer

Postby ezence » Sun May 13, 2018 5:25 am

Thank you guys for the great vlog recaps. The whole thing with her taking away Landons food did it for me, I literally cannot watch anymore, she is an absolutely disgusting excuse of a mom.

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
ezence
Amateur

Postby shadylady » Sun May 13, 2018 5:29 am

they have a giant habit of overexaggerating so I doubt the A/C is broken but more like you have to refill the a/c gas thing or clean out the filter. I live in a super hot country so we have to get our air conditioner serviced often. This costs maybe at most 200 dollars.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
shadylady
Talker

Postby KKand3boys » Sun May 13, 2018 5:52 am

Imagine being so fucking dumb that you let your 2 year old climb on top of a car completely unattended - where he could stand up at any second, lose his balance and fall off and bust his head open.
KKand3boys
Talker

Postby Lagorda_12 » Sun May 13, 2018 7:11 am

Lol[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180513/884b13a9fea9d164757aaf65811fc828.jpg[/img]

Lagorda_12
Talker

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to KKandBabyJ