Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBaby: New House, New Life, Still Not a Wife | Part 20

Unread post by milkmama0306jr »

Dreamcatchme wrote:
milkmama0306jr wrote:
Dreamcatchme wrote:Did he propose?? The ring on her snapchat??

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
I dont have snapchat, can you screenshot?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Is it her promise ring? I can't even remember what it looked like [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 92d4e6.jpg[/img]

Hmm I don't even remember, I just remembered it was pretty and looked more like an engagement ring

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Delrey__ wrote:

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Sorry, when your child actively chooses Kyla over you there is something wrong. When you and your boyfriend constantly joke that she loves Kyla more and Kyla is the mom she has her more than 2 days a month. Do they forget they film daily so we know how many times Kyla has the kids.
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

I haven’t got to catch up on over a week’s worth of videos yet, but I’m starting with Kyra’s most recent KBaby video and OMG. Her fast talking has never really bothered me before. I talk kinda fast myself, but I’m getting super anxious watching this video and trying to follow along. Too much caffeine or? She’s just really hyped and all over the place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stop-KK-Now
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Stop-KK-Now »

ckks wrote:I haven’t got to catch up on over a week’s worth of videos yet, but I’m starting with Kyra’s most recent KBaby video and OMG. Her fast talking has never really bothered me before. I talk kinda fast myself, but I’m getting super anxious watching this video and trying to follow along. Too much caffeine or? She’s just really hyped and all over the place.

What’s the video about? The title gives nothing away..
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

Stop-KK-Now wrote:
ckks wrote:I haven’t got to catch up on over a week’s worth of videos yet, but I’m starting with Kyra’s most recent KBaby video and OMG. Her fast talking has never really bothered me before. I talk kinda fast myself, but I’m getting super anxious watching this video and trying to follow along. Too much caffeine or? She’s just really hyped and all over the place.

What’s the video about? The title gives nothing away..
I honestly couldn’t even tell you. It’s so all over the place. She talks about the necklace, her OCD, quitting her college classes, mentions their insta fight briefly, drops the f bomb repeatedly, complains about mean comments and people thinking YouTubers can’t have real life struggles, and a few other things. I had trouble following.

shadylady
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shadylady »

i think its a young person thing. All of my friends and including me talk this fast. I didnt notice she was talking fast until you pointed iy out.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

God damn, Kyra really does not know how to hold onto a thought. Her lack of diction and expressive ability in her latest video infuriated me and really showed her lack of education. I know how elitist that sounds, but it has less to do with a lack of a degree and more to do with her willful ignorance- she doesn't WANT to take the time to build a strong vocabulary and learn how to structure her thoughts. I know people who don't even hold a diploma or GED and speak far better than her, ffs.

I hope her children rise above their parents' trashiness someday.
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

shadylady wrote:

i think its a young person thing. All of my friends and including me talk this fast. I didnt notice she was talking fast until you pointed iy out.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I’m young and I talk fast too lol. Usually I can keep up without really even noticing but she seemed extra sped up to me this time. maybe it was just me lol.

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

She is hands down an absolute moron. She quit school because Oscar stopped helping with YouTube. So give up an education because your last POS boyfriend has chosen to do nothing. 1. An education would take you further than YouTube. 2. They can get a nanny for them to sit at home and do nothing but couldn't get a nanny for school. 3. Oscar chose not only to stop helping in what pays their bills, but also chose not to watch the kids. What a waste of space.

So sorry if that hurts anyone's feel bad but if you think that is okay then wow!
Khoalitykreeper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Khoalitykreeper »

No her ring was much different. Idk to me this looks like my pandora ring. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 7a8d4c.jpg[/img] I have this ring and it looks really similar to the one she is showing. Also the ring she is wearing looks like another pandora ring. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... b17c13.jpg[/img]

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

Tmh23 wrote:
milkmama0306jr wrote:
Dreamcatchme wrote:Did he propose?? The ring on her snapchat??

I dont have snapchat, can you screenshot?

It’s rose gold and morganite (i think)
who the hell holds a ring like that for a picture? Why couldn’t she have put it on to take a picture? Probably because she’s too embarrassed that she can’t show off a ring on her left ring finger

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

Ngl I’m going to miss seeing their beautiful house once they move, didn’t the house they’re buying look like a downgrade compared to the current one?

aliyaweisner

Unread post by aliyaweisner »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 51777c.jpg[/img]

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

She actually put a picture up of her Mom and herself when she was very young. I was surprised. Her Mom is rarely mentioned.
RedColour
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RedColour »

I’m so glad Megan isn’t in the pic no more but I’m wondering what happen she literally appeared in the vlogs from playlist and then disappeared without it being addressed kyra only took her bc she was scared to fly alone
Lilbambi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lilbambi »

She has definitely been reading here. Todays vlog was nice to see her talking about the kids achievements and how they are going, not just all about her

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
teamlandon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by teamlandon »

I’m so confused on why Kyla is even around like she’s a grown adult she can’t just babysit for the rest of her life and live off of kyra and Oscar... and it’s got to be so confusing for alaya because while I agree kyra is around way more than keren is around her children, alaya is constantly shuffled between kyra, Kyla, and Sidney and obviously is very attached to Kyla. Also I feel like maybe it would be different if Kyla was like a long time friend of oscar and Kyra’s or if Kyla had a boyfriend and they were both living with Oscar and Kyra until they could move out on their own, but it’s so awkward when kyra leaves and Kyla fully takes on Kyra’s role as Mom (cause she 100% does) but her and Oscar like don’t even talk lol. The whole situation makes zero sense & I really think alaya is gonna be so confused as she gets older.

Dreamcatchme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dreamcatchme »

It was actually a video she's was just kinda moving it between her fingers, I don't remember her promise ring I'll have to search for it to see if it's the same ring it may well be! Would he have proposed on mother's day? I feel like probably not
Moony wrote:
Tmh23 wrote:
milkmama0306jr wrote:I dont have snapchat, can you screenshot?

It’s rose gold and morganite (i think)
who the hell holds a ring like that for a picture? Why couldn’t she have put it on to take a picture? Probably because she’s too embarrassed that she can’t show off a ring on her left ring finger

snowflakecake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by snowflakecake »

I wonder if their neighbours thinks this whole thing is some kind of sister wives situation. They are in mormon land after all...

I hope Kyla at least pays rent and buys her own groceries now that she has a job. That's the very least thing she should to. I'd help out a friend in a rough situation in a heartbeat but after things get settled and calm down I'd expect them to help out.
Stop-KK-Now
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Stop-KK-Now »

I liked getting to see the kids do more, and I honestly think Levi's expressions are precious: his reaction to the ice cream was priceless!

I also think it's great that they're (well, Kyra) is being honest about the fact that they had problems when they were moving into this house. I honestly think they would get so much more respect in general if they were more open, instead of trying to set up this idea of 'the perfect family', because no one has that, and they become so much more relatable when they are honest about the fact that they struggle in one way or another, like we all do.

I know Kyra reads here (OKBabySleepsAllDay), so here are some things I think we would all like to hear about, or just want them to be more open about:

Talk more about what Kyla is doing in your house; it's not necessary to involve her or give too many details about her life, but just say it out loud that she's living with you because she wants to and that she now works as a nanny. Maybe talk about how Oscar clearly had problems with bonding with Alaya when she was little, or the fact that he literally stepped away from all responsibility for awhile, and if that was why Kyla moved in, then you would gain so much more understanding and respect. Address the fact that you maybe don't take the kids to the doctor when something major happens; like with Levi's teeth and Alaya's fall. Why you don't live closer to your family and friends in CA, when it's clear that there are so many people who adore your kids. I get that it's expensive, but just move somewhat closer, because your kids would benefit so much from having family close.
What it's like to want more kids and a proposal and your partner clearly isn't ready yet. And why you continue to dismiss the very real threat about the Zika virus, and just want to be pregnant NOW.

I'm sure there are other things, but these are just some that I think would gain a lot of respect from addressing.

Return to “OKBaby”