KKandFavoriteJ | KKandBabyJ | Part 30

Badassmom_
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Unread post by Badassmom_ »

heyletschat wrote:I know it's not all about money but it is when you buy your brand new, first time meeting friend Corinna a Tiffany ring for just visiting and your Mum a Pandora ring for Mother's Day...
I thought this exact same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
riddikulus
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by riddikulus »

I’m surprised that Karen even mentioned school. I feel like they’ll be homeschooled. I was homeschooled as a kid and let me tell you I’m the worst with social awkwardness and anxiety. I hope she sends them!

Badassmom_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Badassmom_ »

Vlog comments

Keren tried way too hard to seem ~selfless~ on Mother’s Day morning.

Landon’s little “bye”s are so cute

The whole family strolls up to Ba Noi’s house with no shoes on....... just why

The card she bought Ba Noi... awkward.

Another fabricated conversation after the grocery store. “What’d you say at check out?”

I literally snorted when Khoa was telling Kegel how good of a mom she is. If she’s the best mom in the world, Taylor must be some kind of other worldly being!

Kinda pathetic to basically make your own Mother’s Day gift just for Instagram.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

XxBadWolfxX wrote:I’m surprised that Karen even mentioned school. I feel like they’ll be homeschooled. I was homeschooled as a kid and let me tell you I’m the worst with social awkwardness and anxiety. I hope she sends them!

There is absolutely NO way Keren would homeschool the kids. No way in hell. Daycare is a different story. I wish she’d send them to daycare or a similar program to introduce them to social interaction. But she will definitely send them to proper school.

Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Delrey__ »

Today’s vlog confirmed once more than kernel has no sense of compassion FOR ANYONE. First of all, saying Mother’s day is not a big deal was definitely heartless, like there are women who have struggled getting pregnant and when they finally do this day is everything to them. Maybe since she can pop kids left and right, she knows she’s just a factory, so yeah maybe I do understand where she’s coming from, she doesn’t consider herself a mother so no wonder it’s no big deal to her.
Second, I loooved how Nonnie said “Well I’m not their mother...” because I swear it would have made nonnie happier if kernal had said “this is from me and the family” or something you know? But also, Nonnie only acknowledged Jackson. GOD WHAT DID LANDON DID TO DESERVE SUCH AN UNGRATEFUL FAMILY!?
Third, why the hell are they chilling in a hot car!? I honestly don’t know how much longer I can watch this sad excuse for people because with each vlog they just get worse and worse. These idiots live in such a tiny bubble that I seriously don’t understand how they don’t see that there are people who do sooo much better than them, like why are they so okay with being stuck in the same place and basic ass people?
Also, how do you stay until five editing a video that is super basic compared as other who actually do more on vlogs and yet you upload super late? Stop lying bye end of rant.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

I love how Khoa basically called her out for her fake “Mother’s Day isn’t about me BS” by asking her what she took today. he knows damn well that she was out of character and trying way too hard to seem humble and not her regular selfish, materialistic, me me me self.

Ayydubbs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ayydubbs »

I agree with all the vlog comments but i wanted to add that I’m shocked Landon had a helmet on!

riddikulus
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by riddikulus »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
XxBadWolfxX wrote:I’m surprised that Karen even mentioned school. I feel like they’ll be homeschooled. I was homeschooled as a kid and let me tell you I’m the worst with social awkwardness and anxiety. I hope she sends them!

There is absolutely NO way Keren would homeschool the kids. No way in hell. Daycare is a different story. I wish she’d send them to daycare or a similar program to introduce them to social interaction. But she will definitely send them to proper school.
You’re right, she’s too lazy to do all of that. Which for once is a good thing. Those kids need to be around other kids!

shadylady
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shadylady »

kernel would never home school. y'all know she needs that time to nap

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

Kerens whole “Mother’s Day is just another day” talk was so nobody comments about Khoa not getting her anything I can’t believe she made it look like Khoa or Taylor made that backpack with the kids for her when she posted it yesterday and today’s vlog showed she was desperate for a Mother’s Day gift post
milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by milkmama0306jr »

ReadingMamaDrama wrote:Kerens whole “Mother’s Day is just another day” talk was so nobody comments about Khoa not getting her anything Image I can’t believe she made it look like Khoa or Taylor made that backpack with the kids for her when she posted it yesterday and today’s vlog showed she was desperate for a Mother’s Day gift post Image
Yes i took that as her hinting to Khoa to do something for her.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

Badassmom_ wrote:Vlog comments

Keren tried way too hard to seem ~selfless~ on Mother’s Day morning.

Landon’s little “bye”s are so cute

The whole family strolls up to Ba Noi’s house with no shoes on....... just why

The card she bought Ba Noi... awkward.

Another fabricated conversation after the grocery store. “What’d you say at check out?” Image

I literally snorted when Khoa was telling Kegel how good of a mom she is. If she’s the best mom in the world, Taylor must be some kind of other worldly being!

Kinda pathetic to basically make your own Mother’s Day gift just for Instagram.

mylan got her that card not keren
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohanapanda »

Side note ! I’m so glad Landon is wearing a helmet While riding that car thing . He’s so cute !!

Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

ReadingMamaDrama wrote:Kerens whole “Mother’s Day is just another day” talk was so nobody comments about Khoa not getting her anything Image I can’t believe she made it look like Khoa or Taylor made that backpack with the kids for her when she posted it yesterday and today’s vlog showed she was desperate for a Mother’s Day gift post Image
hahah I haven’t watched yet but how funny he didn’t get her anything even after kyra sent the flowers yesterday and he said your making me look bad Image

Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

Don’t tell me her mum watched the kids for their mother’s day date...

Mumof2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mumof2 »

Islandbaby14 wrote:Don’t tell me her mum watched the kids for their mother’s day date...

She is so selfish. Her poor mum.

3boys1girl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 3boys1girl »

Honestly I don’t think she would homeschool them, she’s too lazy and she would be giving up time for herself if she did that. Less work less responsibility ... that’s her motto.
countrybee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by countrybee »

I’m what world does a woman who is about to be a mother of 3 children 2 and under need a fucking baby checklist?! And also why should she fucking need anything?! Landon is literally still a baby!

She is so useless.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Every damn day is Mothers Day for Keren so her whole rant is just plain stupid. Also, when she had Jackson wish Khoa a happy Mothers Day you could just tell she was saying all that shit for attention. Hes not a Mother so it really didnt make any freakin sense
countrybee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by countrybee »

countrybee wrote:I’m what world does a woman who is about to be a mother of 3 children 2 and under need a fucking baby checklist?! And also why should she fucking need anything?! Landon is literally still a baby!

She is so useless.

Surely she still has the rock n play and some old wubbanubs laying around. That’s all she’s going to use anyway. Image

Return to “KKandBabyJ”