JesssFam: Blowing Cash & Eating Trash (Part 113)

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Blowing Cash & Eating Trash (Part 113)

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Before Youtube actually gained her anything, but an outlet for her messed up life, supposedly her goal was a show on television, so she probably originally chose Youtube as a second option.

I still don't think family vloggers will be able to monetize their videos in 5 years. Slowly, but steadily Youtube content gets restricted more and more, lately they flagged the word Autism, which really has nothing to do with being offensive. Her changing the thumbnail, even though she isn't even really exposed, is proof enough, that her strategy from the last five years doesn't work anymore (attract views through edgy thumbnails). I'd be worried, if I was her.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I kept wanting to play scratch n sniff with the lemon on it.LOL
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

StrippedWoman wrote:
idkkkkkkkkk wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:They stay with his grandma every time they go to Disney, you can't tell me she refused to take him in.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
i forgot about that! yeah there’s no reason he couldn’t stay with her so he could be close to his children

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe he just wanted to be with his parents and away from his status quo? If my partner cheated on me the first thing I would want to do is buy a plane ticket home to my mom.
We really don't know what his intentions were. It's possible he was just planning on staying with his parents for a few months, but he met Jesss before he was ready to go home.

Idk y'all. I don't think it's fair to get on his case when we have no idea what his motivation/plans were.

Btw I don't condone his actions, I just believe in giving all people the benefit of the doubt.

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk
Nah. Even if my husband cheated on me you couldn't pay me to move 6+ hours away from my babies.

If he wanted to move to NorCal to be near his parents, whatever, but they need to quit the pretence that he had no other choice

storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

StrippedWoman wrote:
idkkkkkkkkk wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:They stay with his grandma every time they go to Disney, you can't tell me she refused to take him in.

i forgot about that! yeah there’s no reason he couldn’t stay with her so he could be close to his children

Maybe he just wanted to be with his parents and away from his status quo? If my partner cheated on me the first thing I would want to do is buy a plane ticket home to my mom.
We really don't know what his intentions were. It's possible he was just planning on staying with his parents for a few months, but he met Jesss before he was ready to go home.

Idk y'all. I don't think it's fair to get on his case when we have no idea what his motivation/plans were.

Btw I don't condone his actions, I just believe in giving all people the benefit of the doubt.

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk
I agree with some of this, except that I don’t think it’s ok to move away from your kids - even if life sucks right now. You also have to remember, it’s not like he just bumped into Jess at the grocery store, they met on a dating site. So he was actively looking for another relationship - if he was so cut up about Ashley that he had to move away from his kids, why go searching for another girlfriend? Just my two cents

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Yes,I agree.If Chris wasn't planning on staying up north,why look for a gf there? He could have easily found one closer to his kids on a dating site.He wasn't pudgy bf he met Jess
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Ok Lilia crying about the dog they temporarily had was relatable lol
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

bullshit Lilia doesn't remember Drake yet she remembers the dog they had for 10 fucking days

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

webby wrote:bullshit Lilia doesn't remember Drake yet she remembers the dog they had for 10 fucking days

Exactly what I thought. And those crocodile tears so she would get a reaction from her mum, my eyes rolled back into my skull, how embarrassing.

noli
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by noli »

girl_please wrote:
cardboardbox wrote:
sondraK wrote:What is with that ugly lemon romper? It looks like the pattern on curtains and dishtowels in the 70's!
Haha I actually thought it was really cute Image but I'm probably out numbered here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
I thought it was cute too! I would have sized up though, rompers look cutest when they aren't skin-tight.
I think it’s cute too but for a much younger child

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

webby wrote:bullshit Lilia doesn't remember Drake yet she remembers the dog they had for 10 fucking days

Lmaoooooo my first thought, exactly
itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

No jess. The romper isn’t cute.

I feel like she’s going to be bringing up cheating a lot more now. I wonder if someone was doing something they shouldn’t have been

Could have that dog conversation been more staged? Lilia isn’t an actress.

I guess it’d be silly to pack an actual healthy snack for baseball. Every parent definitely wants their kids running off Oreos and cheezits in the evening on (probably) a school night.

I feel like Chris could be a better person/dad if he was encouraged to be. My husband was more like Chris before and once he had a good reality check and got his shit together he changed for the better. I don’t think jess is encouraging him, or trying to help him improve his life. I feel like she doesn’t encourage him to get his kids, I feel like she probably tries to talk him out of it. I may be wrong though.

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

What kind of snack was that? After running around the last thing I’d want to eat is caprisuns and cookies, she could of easily bought mini water bottles instead of caprisuns disgusting

Jess was even louder when she was with her neighbors/friends, it was getting hard to watch. Chris seemed kinda over her extra attitude in the vlog

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

Possibly pink eye again??? “We completely got rid of it” Yeah Mess we totally believe in your cleaning abilities

LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

Sorry I'm just catching up on pages
AMV88 wrote:I talked to Ben for about a month he messaged me on Instagram when he first joined and I followed. He NEVER brought up Jess even when I told him I was watching YouTube videos one time haha It was weird because every Instagram story I uploaded while talking to him was watched by Jess and she didn’t follow me or anything so she was lurking hard! One was even watched by Chris.
Wow! Talked to him like as in getting to know as a potential date? Was he nice?

Also can you bloody imagine if someone from this forum became Ben's serious partner xD? Sudden new evolved form of tea insider.
MamaJoAnna wrote: -They don't regret the vasectomy, but would love to adopt in the future.
-> what the actual fuck? Was this literally said in this way or was it like "if you couldn't have biological kids, would you have adopted?" The point of a vasectomy as birth control is to stop adding to your number of children. It's not like they were a new couple, with no kids, finding out one of them has a hereditary disease, getting a vasectomy to avoid having a baby with the disease, but intending to adopt as a way to become parents. The whole idea was that Addie was enough. What is this "they would love to adopt".
Look how cute Lilia was with a little bob! I can't imagine how cute and more kid-like she'd look if she rocked a bob-kind of deal right now. Must be a lot easier to keep out of your face during dance, too.
Momin661
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Momin661 »

Am I the only one who is weirded out about the fact that she wanted Chris to add her face to his iPhone X?! I thought I was bad for knowing my husband’s passcode. (The only time I use it is when he asks me to check a text from work)

This is probably reaching but I almost wonder if he got the iPhone X so she couldn’t weasel her way into his phone like she could with the Touch ID. I don’t think the X allows multiple faces to be stored like Touch ID would allow multiple prints. Sure she can have his passcode but it does make me wonder... lol.
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

Momin661 wrote:Am I the only one who is weirded out about the fact that she wanted Chris to add her face to his iPhone X?! I thought I was bad for knowing my husband’s passcode. (The only time I use it is when he asks me to check a text from work)

This is probably reaching but I almost wonder if he got the iPhone X so she couldn’t weasel her way into his phone like she could with the Touch ID. I don’t think the X allows multiple faces to be stored like Touch ID would allow multiple prints. Sure she can have his passcode but it does make me wonder... lol.
my husband has the X and we were going to put my face in it before we realized it only allows one face, I use my husbands phone quite a bit to control the music in the car or use apps that I don’t have on my phone so it’s not like it was for snooping purposes

Jess just looks like she’s constantly like “let me see your phone” all the time to just look through it, very immature, it would really bother me to feel like I constantly wasn’t trusted in my relationship

Momin661
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Momin661 »

Moony wrote:
Momin661 wrote:Am I the only one who is weirded out about the fact that she wanted Chris to add her face to his iPhone X?! I thought I was bad for knowing my husband’s passcode. (The only time I use it is when he asks me to check a text from work)

my husband has the X and we were going to put my face in it before we realized it only allows one face, I use my husbands phone quite a bit to control the music in the car or use apps that I don’t have on my phone so it’s not like it was for snooping purposes

Jess just looks like she’s constantly like “let me see your phone” all the time to just look through it, very immature, it would really bother me to feel like I constantly wasn’t trusted in my relationship

Yeah I think she does it for trust purposes. That would make me feel like crap.
Mobbotherer
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mobbotherer »

She went to therapy for her OCD but can't see that it's not healthy to be so paranoid about your partner (who is almost never out for sight anyway which makes it even more extreme) that you have to track his location like he's an f***** criminal with an ankle bracelet or snoop through his messages? Just a thought, Jess: Maybe he behaves like a child because you treat him like one with a big portion of idiot thrown in for good measure. If a new(ish) man would demand this of me, I wouldn't stop laughing for a really long time and then get rid of him a.s.a.p...
moonchildd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by moonchildd »

Did Chris seem a bit off in this vlog? He seemd annoyed when she was talking about the romper and he was tying the back.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

moonchildd wrote:Did Chris seem a bit off in this vlog? He seemd annoyed when she was talking about the romper and he was tying the back.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
I think he’s getting tired of her shit.

Return to “JesssFam”