OKBaby: New House, New Life, Still Not a Wife | Part 20

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBaby: New House, New Life, Still Not a Wife | Part 20

Unread post by Coco_ »

ok so oscar got her another ring that’s obviously too big again cause she wore it on her pointer finger again and she picked it out again lol how lame... still no proposal
StrippedWoman
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StrippedWoman »

I want Kyra's vlogs with Oscar's editing. Kyra tends to vlog activities with the kids and cute moments more, but her editing is lackluster. Oscar is down right obnoxious when he vlogs. I can't stand his constant yelling. But his editing is very cinematic and I can tell he puts a lot of effort into them.
LoverNotAFighter wrote:
rbyrolg wrote:
keyraeee wrote: Yeah I feel like kyra rambles way too much. It gets boring really fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So weird lol, I remember when people on this thread hated the vlogs when oscar was in charge, and were clamoring for a return to Kyra-centric vlogs

I’m not one of those that hated Oscars vlogs I preferred him, he had more energy and his vlogs weren’t boring to watch, the way Kyra talks is really boring, with Oscar id always watch never skip through, now I can’t get through a Video.
Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Coco_ wrote:ok so oscar got her another ring that’s obviously too big again cause she wore it on her pointer finger again and she picked it out again lol how lame... still no proposal
So he bought her another ring but not an engagement ring, he is a manipulative asshole who knows exactly what he is doing! He likes the easy money doesn’t have to watch the kids and can play video games all day and night yeah he’s never gonna propose, just buy her another ring and get her pregnant problem solvedImageImageImage

DeeplyMissable
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DeeplyMissable »

webbygurl626 wrote:
Coco_ wrote:ok so oscar got her another ring that’s obviously too big again cause she wore it on her pointer finger again and she picked it out again lol how lame... still no proposal
So he bought her another ring but not an engagement ring, he is a manipulative asshole who knows exactly what he is doing! He likes the easy money doesn’t have to watch the kids and can play video games all day and night yeah he’s never gonna propose, just buy her another ring and get her pregnant problem solvedImageImageImage

Wow.... if I was Kyra, I'd feel so weird and awkward (especially publicly) to wear these engagement ring type rings without any real meaning behind them.
Dreamcatchme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dreamcatchme »

So that's two rings that look like engagement rings but aren't... Damn

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Lilbambi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lilbambi »

I dont get it! Why does dhe want to spend time away from the Kids on Mothers Day. Have a dinner with O the day after. Its mothers day, BE A MOTHER

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
toomuchsalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by toomuchsalt »

webbygurl626 wrote:

I don't know if he's manipulative, they are still super young, and a man's brain matures even slower than a womans. He's probably not ready for marriage but she won't stop pressuring him.

Kyra needs to realize desperation isn't cute. Trying to force someone to marry you doesn't usually work out too well. Stop trying to force more kids and a marriage on someone. Damn. Even though they have kids, they are still so young. Most people their age aren't even out of college yet.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
xoxoghadxoxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xoxoghadxoxo »

So in the space of one minute, Oscar managed to call Alaya a "spoiled little attention looking (?) person", a spoiled little brat and chubby, all with an aggressive tone in his voice and while pinching her cheek and smushing her forehead with his hand. Am I the only one seriously bothered by this? I don't think the guy is necessarily abusive, but I just feel like he's going to give her some major insecurities as she grows up and it makes me sad.
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

xoxoghadxoxo wrote:So in the space of one minute, Oscar managed to call Alaya a "spoiled little attention looking (?) person", a spoiled little brat and chubby, all with an aggressive tone in his voice and while pinching her cheek and smushing her forehead with his hand. Am I the only one seriously bothered by this? I don't think the guy is necessarily abusive, but I just feel like he's going to give her some major insecurities as she grows up and it makes me sad.
he always calls her a spoiled brat and i HATE it she’s just a baby!
KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

Aww Levi giving Kyra the pictures he drew was so adorable! And I loved how much she validated it. I always felt like my parents didn't really appreciate the little things I made for them when I was little, so it made me happy to see her react the way she did.

But ughh that marker all over Alaya's mouth throughout the whole vlog... why not wipe it off when she was done coloring? And paired with being in nothing but a diaper the whole time, it just looked so trashy. I understand being relaxed and casual when you're just chilling at home, but you can at least clean the baby's face at some point.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Lilbambi wrote:I dont get it! Why does dhe want to spend time away from the Kids on Mothers Day. Have a dinner with O the day after. Its mothers day, BE A MOTHER

That would imply she likes being a mother any other day. The girl is a horrible mother. The only reason she celebrates mothers day is because she is selfish and they have made a day for her.
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

Didn’t she say she doesn’t even wear her promise ring because it’s not an engagement ring? The rings are also pretty similar style wise, so it’s not like she’s going to wear both at once (at least I hope not) why not pick out a necklace or bracelet or earrings instead

Chromiumpizza
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chromiumpizza »

Poor immature little Kyra wanting an engagement ring and her immature man child baby daddy keeps buying her rings but never a proposal. What a shit show!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Mieke
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mieke »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:
Lilbambi wrote:I dont get it! Why does dhe want to spend time away from the Kids on Mothers Day. Have a dinner with O the day after. Its mothers day, BE A MOTHER

That would imply she likes being a mother any other day. The girl is a horrible mother. The only reason she celebrates mothers day is because she is selfish and they have made a day for her.
What is your deal? Of several pages you answer with such hate, not even backing up your comments. Just pure hate, I get that this is a gossip site but I just feel like you're taking it a step to far. Just concerned...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

I don't know, I mean, I think the point of Mother's Day is to be appreciated and receive thanks for everything you do? My siblings and I always got my mom a spa day and cooked her dinner when I was growing up. It's a nice retreat. But my mom also raised 6 kids and worked full time, so she had more of an excuse to relax lol.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Mieke wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote:

What is your deal? Of several pages you answer with such hate, not even backing up your comments. Just pure hate, I get that this is a gossip site but I just feel like you're taking it a step to far. Just concerned...

Are you fucking serious. How is my reply any different than anyone else questioning these people and their parenting or lack there of. What fucking proof do you want? I make my comments based on what is provided for us in the videos they edit and put forth. So how about you fuck off with your concern. Have you people really never heard of a block button. I fail to see how my comments are any different than the others I read on the threads I read.
Mieke
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mieke »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:
Mieke wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote: That would imply she likes being a mother any other day. The girl is a horrible mother. The only reason she celebrates mothers day is because she is selfish and they have made a day for her.

Are you fucking serious. How is my reply any different than anyone else questioning these people and their parenting or lack there of. What fucking proof do you want? I make my comments based on what is provided for us in the videos they edit and put forth. So how about you fuck off with your concern. Have you people really never heard of a block button. I fail to see how my comments are any different than the others I read on the threads I read.
Your response says enough

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Omg! Here we go again.Take it to the pm or boxing ring. This is an okbaby thread. You have problem with the poster, this is not the place to be concerned about them. I come here to talk about okbaby not read pages about someone you don’t like here. Where’s the mod?
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

[quote="Mieke"]

Lol you're an idiot. Follow the board rules and take it to DM. This is the OKbaby board. Unless I am mistaken I am not a mommy vlogger and your concern should lay with Kyra having more kids she cant care for.
MommyofE
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MommyofE »

New user, about to go on a full on rant. My bad but...
Why do all of these YouTube girls want so badly to get pregnant and then just leave their kids on the drop of a dime once they’re born?! You just spent weeks including a major holiday away from your kids at least spend fucking MOTHERS day with them. and she wants another.. smh. There’s women and men who would give the world just to have one baby. Maybe instead of having more babies you can neglect and need weeks away from you should look into surrogacy, seeing as how you only seem to love the pregnancy part and not the actual responsibility of caring for a child.

Return to “OKBaby”