• Advertisement

Britneyandbaby: BE+3-E+F (Part 38)

Re: Britneyandbaby: BE+3-E+F (Part 38)

Postby so I Said » Tue May 15, 2018 7:49 am

KeepingItReal wrote:
so I Said wrote:
KeepingItReal wrote:"Our" channel...lawd help us.
I think Aria is so sweet and smart. I wish if Britney would have just put her grievances aside and stayed with Ean. I hope they make up at some point. That song at the end made me sad.

Also, "ih dat gud" to Harlow. Again. Lawd help us.

Grievances nothing; she said if she didn’t have the money she wouldn’t have left. So either Ean was a means to an end or she would’ve eventually gotten a job to move out. But more than likely she would’ve put more effort into the relationship so he wouldn’t leave. I get that they might’ve had problems, but when you don’t have the option to act on a whim, you try to make the best out of the situation. I honestly don’t think he was that bad and as for their “lack of communication” it takes two and she could’ve told him what the issues were if he didn’t catch on with her passive aggressiveness without the fear of him leaving because she had money saved up in case it didn’t work out. Instead she just played nice and took off and they became “amicable”, what was the alternative choice for him when you already moved out and took the kids? Get mad and potentially lose any chance of seeing them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea look at this bitch..and I am 99% sure Ean did not see this coming. Just look at this thumbnail. It was dicussed before (her cringy facial expression and her clenched fists)

Showing her ring off on one hand but her the other says “please get off me” people when they smile (if true) their eyes will crinkle, but when lying, the smile doesn’t travel beyond their mouth. At least most of the time, I’m sure it’s not always accurate, but there’s always that.

Actions speak louder than words and pictures are worth a thousand words...not hard to see what’s going on. If I were to read into it, I’d say she’s open to the idea of marriage and the image it would bring her, but not with him. But I’d also say she just wasn’t into it and not because he was so so so horrible. (This is why it’s good to date around and not try to stay because you’re “high school sweethearts”)

so I Said
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby exracer » Tue May 15, 2018 8:08 am

I just watched the last video, I'm rolling my eyes at the audible ad. I mean, if she's "always" listening to it, how is it that she still brought up the book she mentioned ages ago, and then she says she just started listening to that other book. So... what? You listen while you cook and clean and blah blah blah but haven't finished anything more than what you did last time and just started a new one? She's not a bookworm, I don't know why she thinks that's the angle to go for. It's all so fake and it's so annoying they get these sponsorships and get paid for this crap when they don't even actually use the services or items like they claim. I'm getting more and more sick of every vlogger I have ever liked as each one sells out more and more.

Also, I watched a few intros to some videos (after the whole "welcome back to my/our channel" discussion) and I saw the one where Ean came over in the morning and had brought muffins and he was hugging Harlow and it just made me really sad for him. I do wish there was a way to know how he's doing and what he thinks of everything. We only know him from how she's portrayed him over the years, good and bad. But after they broke up I know I definitely felt he was genuinely sad and was making an effort to help and to see his family. Has he even actually seen them since Playlist? Maybe I missed it?

I hate that country song so much now.
exracer
Informer

Postby SunnyLove » Tue May 15, 2018 8:33 am

I’m sure he watches her videos (his way to see how his kids are doing) if she’s mean to her subs. I’m sure she’s mean to him and has threatened him if he were to come out with a tell all video a la Drake video.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper

Postby Highlighter » Tue May 15, 2018 8:34 am

What happened to the insta?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
Highlighter
Informer

Postby Ytmdfan1 » Tue May 15, 2018 8:36 am

I know some people here dislike Ean. Yeah he may have been whatever with Britney but who cares she’s a bitch. But he has always been a good father and that’s why I am a fan of him
Ytmdfan1
Amateur

Postby moonchildd » Tue May 15, 2018 8:39 am

Did Chris seem a bit off in the last vlog? Like when she was talking about the romper he was agreeing with a serious face. Usually he looks more happier he seemed very annoyed.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
moonchildd
Amateur

Postby Maxxinsta96 » Tue May 15, 2018 9:32 am

Did you guys see that they got in an accident on Twitter? Hm wonder if baldy was driving. Also I wonder if ean pays for the her car insurance and payments. We will never know through.
Maxxinsta96
Talker

Postby Viewingsince2010 » Tue May 15, 2018 9:36 am

Maxxinsta96 wrote:Did you guys see that they got in an accident on Twitter? Hm wonder if baldy was driving. Also I wonder if ean pays for the her car insurance and payments. We will never know through.
Screenshots for those who don't have twitter

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper

Postby smom12 » Tue May 15, 2018 9:39 am

I find it so fucking amazing that out of all this time of being a mom and driving a car with NO incidents that suddenly all three of her kids have bruises at the same time AND she got into a minor car accident.

But nah, her choices affect no one. This is a fucking train wreck in the making.

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby smom12 » Tue May 15, 2018 9:40 am

Or while she was driving she was on her phone busy deleting “haters” and blocking people.

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby ballsupbritney » Tue May 15, 2018 9:48 am

Maxxinsta96 wrote:Did you guys see that they got in an accident on Twitter? Hm wonder if baldy was driving. Also I wonder if ean pays for the her car insurance and payments. We will never know through.

If I had the know-how, I would compile the footage of the Britch goofing off for the camera while driving, holding the camera, or filming the kids in the back seat singing shitty country songs (that make me want to drive a pencil through my ear everytime I hear it now) and send it to her insurance.

I'll bet shit went from "Hoooooly, Hooooooooooly" to "HOLY $HIT" really quick.

Joking aside. I sincerely hope the kids weren't with her. I've got my fingers crossed that maybe it was just her and Frank when she says "we".
ballsupbritney
Amateur

Postby nutbagmcgee » Tue May 15, 2018 9:50 am

I'm tired of listening to Aria and Nolans schreechy mini Kermit voices singing. It's not cute.
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper

Postby Mel1011 » Tue May 15, 2018 9:53 am

ballsupbritney wrote:

I'll bet shit went from "Hoooooly, Hooooooooooly" to "HOLY $HIT" really quick.

Lmao.

Her and Vanessa have been getting shit for driving distracted forever and they still continued to do it. It was only a matter of time before this happened. They’re both idiots.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper

Postby dazzled » Tue May 15, 2018 9:59 am

The only thing that's surprising about this is that it hasn't happened sooner. She's such an inattentive driver half of the time, like when she fucking films while her kids are in the damn car. Makes my blood boil. I mean I don't give a single shit about Brit but you're endangering your kids and other drivers.

I do not know what it is like in the US, but here the insurance does not apply if the person who was driving at the time of the accident isn't included in the insurance contract. It'd be hilarious if Baldy was driving.
dazzled
Gossiper

Postby Blackswan » Tue May 15, 2018 10:00 am

exracer wrote:I just watched the last video, I'm rolling my eyes at the audible ad. I mean, if she's "always" listening to it, how is it that she still brought up the book she mentioned ages ago, and then she says she just started listening to that other book. So... what? You listen while you cook and clean and blah blah blah but haven't finished anything more than what you did last time and just started a new one? She's not a bookworm, I don't know why she thinks that's the angle to go for. It's all so fake and it's so annoying they get these sponsorships and get paid for this crap when they don't even actually use the services or items like they claim. I'm getting more and more sick of every vlogger I have ever liked as each one sells out more and more.

Also, I watched a few intros to some videos (after the whole "welcome back to my/our channel" discussion) and I saw the one where Ean came over in the morning and had brought muffins and he was hugging Harlow and it just made me really sad for him. I do wish there was a way to know how he's doing and what he thinks of everything. We only know him from how she's portrayed him over the years, good and bad. But after they broke up I know I definitely felt he was genuinely sad and was making an effort to help and to see his family. Has he even actually seen them since Playlist? Maybe I missed it?

I hate that country song so much now.
I'm tired of seeing them get free shit all the damn time.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby rachelmomma3 » Tue May 15, 2018 10:01 am

She was probably on her phone while driving. And why does she have to be vague and say she will update in a vlog. No bitch, either say what happened or don’t. Nobody wants to wait a month for your next vlog.

rachelmomma3
Gossiper

Postby ballsupbritney » Tue May 15, 2018 10:03 am

nutbagmcgee wrote:I'm tired of listening to Aria and Nolans schreechy mini Kermit voices singing. It's not cute.

My unsubscribing and unfollowing was a combination of "WTF is she doing now?!" post-Ean and that I came to the realization of just how fucking dull she is. The loser has literally run out of shit to film. One can only do so many 'life updates' and 'apartment tours' before it's like... "now what?".

It boggles the mind to think how those kids singing that lame song over and over again are basically paying her bills. Everything they do lines her pockets with green. Because she sure as shit isn't doing anything on film worth tuning in for.
ballsupbritney
Amateur

Postby mommaj119 » Tue May 15, 2018 10:12 am

So I know it's weird and some people didn't want me to, but I messaged Ean on Facebook. I just felt really bad for him and wanted him to know she's not convincing everyone he's this horrible person.
He responded really quick and basically said thank you for the support and there's a lot of things out there that aren't true. He said this wasn't his idea at all and it's not what he wants to happen. He said he is doing fine. He can't go into a lot of details which I said I understood. I don't want to post screenshots because honestly I think Brit reads this and I don't want to give her solid evidence of anything to ever use against him but that was basically the conversation, it was only 3 messages. He appreciated it though.
mommaj119
Amateur

Postby Ambrosia » Tue May 15, 2018 10:13 am

Doesn’t surprise me, she’s a careless asshole driver. She’s risking her childrens’ and others around’s lives. Maybe if someone repeatedly tweets her those traumatizing AT&T commercials then she’ll get the picture, although she’d probably just say it’s hate and blame her accident on her nose ring.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper

Postby countrybee » Tue May 15, 2018 10:19 am

Seriously, how can someone with so much drama going on in their life still be so freaking dull?! If I had people coming after me anyway then I’d go ahead and capitalize on the drama for my videos because, ya know, that would be my JOB and all. The job that I “solely” support my 3 kids on.
countrybee
Talker

Postby Ambrosia » Tue May 15, 2018 10:19 am

https://youtu.be/UMPW5vWDqXk

For reference, a mom caring more about people liking her child’s photo than not killing her child.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper

Postby bitterbitch » Tue May 15, 2018 10:23 am

mommaj119 wrote:So I know it's weird and some people didn't want me to, but I messaged Ean on Facebook. I just felt really bad for him and wanted him to know she's not convincing everyone he's this horrible person.
He responded really quick and basically said thank you for the support and there's a lot of things out there that aren't true. He said this wasn't his idea at all and it's not what he wants to happen. He said he is doing fine. He can't go into a lot of details which I said I understood. I don't want to post screenshots because honestly I think Brit reads this and I don't want to give her solid evidence of anything to ever use against him but that was basically the conversation, it was only 3 messages. He appreciated it though.

I don’t think that was necessary. I mean it’s good he knows we all don’t believe her bs, but now I’m afraid she’s going to post some kind of “exposing” video to drag him. She seems like the type that threatened to keep the kids from him if he ever spoke the truth of how she can be.
bitterbitch
Informer

Postby melissaaaa » Tue May 15, 2018 10:25 am

DON’T DRIVE DISTRACTED, especially when your kids are in the car. COMMON SENSE girl. Arg pisses me off to no end.

Even if this wasn’t the cause of her minor fender bender she does it ALL THE TIME.

melissaaaa
Amateur

Postby mommaj119 » Tue May 15, 2018 10:26 am

But he didn't say anything negative about her. He just said this isn't what he wants and he can't go into details.
mommaj119
Amateur

Postby mommaj119 » Tue May 15, 2018 10:27 am

Everything I mentioned was the entire conversation. It was just a "hey I think it's messed up what she did to you and I hope thinks get better". He's not gonna come here and spill anything, I didn't even mention this page.

I just posted this for everyone who wanted him to know we hope he's doing okay and to let them know he said he was doing fine.
mommaj119
Amateur

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Britneyandbaby