Britneyandbaby: BE+3-E+F (Part 38)

QueenOnFire95
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: BE+3-E+F (Part 38)

Unread post by QueenOnFire95 »

smom12 wrote:Or while she was driving she was on her phone busy deleting “haters” and blocking people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bitterbitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by bitterbitch »

QueenOnFire95 wrote:
smom12 wrote:Or while she was driving she was on her phone busy deleting “haters” and blocking people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hope this means if future vlogs she won’t have footage of talking to the camera while driving or recording the kids singing
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Britneyandbaby: BE+3-E+F (Part 38)

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Stop going real life, and stop posting here looking for ass pats. It is not allowed! Jesus people, how many times do we have to say it?
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

Britney is going downhill, I wish youtube was more strict about vlogging and clogging with kids. I’m glad ean didn’t bash her and that he seems to respect himself. I’m really starting to think she cheated on him and she’ll use the excuse “checked out” I think eventually shit will hit the fan.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Going real life is what gives this place a bad rep. I feel bad for Ean having to deal with whatever he is going thru only to have who knows how many strangers trying to talk to him online about a really personal and probably sore issue.

Especially when mods said not to do this over and over
ballsupbritney
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ballsupbritney »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote: He has been in the public eye though and clearly didn't mind being reached out to- he responded. He could have ignored it. It comes with the territory of choosing to be in brits videos which he obviously wasn't completely opposed to since he was vlogging with her for a time.
He's not a public figure, he hasn't vlogged with her since the split - they are in every sense of the word broken up. For all we know, he asked her to take down the "How's Ean doing?" video. Just because he's her ex, doesn't put him in any sort of territory to be reached out to by strangers online to let him know he's got random people in his corner.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

IMG_8882.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

I agree it’s a gray area, because as “fans” or “subs” we are encouraged to be involved, tons of youtubers enjoy it. But I also don’t want this thread or site taken down, so I agree but I disagree, if ean freaked out than fuck but it can’t be a habit. I’m sure she’s not the first to contact ean. I’m sure minions have attacked him.

I just wish as I’ve said that she would be honest because clearly there are 2 sides to this story. If she left him because she was unloved/ unappreciative she could have TRIED! Let’s be honest ladies and gents she got bored that’s what this was, pure fucking border! Now if ean was abusive to you brit (cause I know you read here love) I’m sorry, sorry you had to deql with that. But grow up, you chose to have aria... then Bolan and then bandaid Carlow McGee.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

I might have missed it. Did she ever say how Harlow got the black eye?
mommaj119
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mommaj119 »

Again, I didn't mention this page at all. I honestly would've reached out anyway before I found this page because it probably sucks for his whole life to get ripped away and then Brit not give him a chance to explain his side. It was just a supportive message from someone who used to watch them. To me it's the same thing as me leaving a commmet or asking them a question in messages, if it's my personal Facebook and not associated with This page why is it an issue?
mommaj119
Amateur
Amateur

Steps_to_STFU wrote:I might have missed it. Did she ever say how Harlow got the black eye?
She said Nolan threw a toy at her
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:I might have missed it. Did she ever say how Harlow got the black eye?
Nolan threw a toy at her face, yet doesn’t seem like nolan.
mommaj119
Amateur
Amateur

And I asked the other day of it was allowed since he was not an outsider but someone who was involved with the channel. Nobody said "it's not allowed" I just got responses that they didn't think it was necessary or that it was weird. I'm okay with looking weird if it cheers up someone else who's probably feeling down.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Yeah I wouldn't go IRL. I've been messaged by a youtuber but have never approached one myself in any capacity.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

msliss wrote:
Nolan threw a toy at her face, yet doesn’t seem like nolan.
No but remember he's on steroids and has been moody lately?
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Baldy and her were probably busy playing tonsil hockey so Harlow ran off somewhere unattended.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

mommaj119 wrote:Again, I didn't mention this page at all. I honestly would've reached out anyway before I found this page because it probably sucks for his whole life to get ripped away and then Brit not give him a chance to explain his side. It was just a supportive message from someone who used to watch them. To me it's the same thing as me leaving a commmet or asking them a question in messages, if it's my personal Facebook and not associated with This page why is it an issue?
You can message anybody you want, whenever you want but to come here and brag about it is unacceptable. It is against the rules. It is not allowed. Posting about it is looking for ass pats from other people.

That is how you ruin the fun for everyone else. Boards get shut down when people don’t follow the rules. You have been here since 2015, long enough to know what the rules are.
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

dazzled wrote:Baldy and her were probably busy playing tonsil hockey so Harlow ran off somewhere unattended.
Omg ew @ tonsil hockey. And yeah, she's made it clear that Harlow is being raised on her own.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
mommaj119
Amateur
Amateur

nutbagmcgee wrote:
mommaj119 wrote:Again, I didn't mention this page at all. I honestly would've reached out anyway before I found this page because it probably sucks for his whole life to get ripped away and then Brit not give him a chance to explain his side. It was just a supportive message from someone who used to watch them. To me it's the same thing as me leaving a commmet or asking them a question in messages, if it's my personal Facebook and not associated with This page why is it an issue?
You can message anybody you want, whenever you want but to come here and brag about it is unacceptable. It is against the rules. It is not allowed. Posting about it is looking for ass pats from other people.

That is how you ruin the fun for everyone else. Boards get shut down when people don’t follow the rules. You have been here since 2015, long enough to know what the rules are.
I actually just joined this page last week. I don't expect anyone to feel any type of way about what I did and my intention wasn't to brag about it. Like I said I know some other people feel the same way I did so I was letting them know that he said he was doing fine.
VAMama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by VAMama »

Even if the bruises are from a car accident, she wouldn’t admit to it.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”