C&K: Marital Woes, Becoming Like Foes | Part 19

tnchk1187
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: C&K: Marital Woes, Becoming Like Foes | Part 19

Unread post by tnchk1187 »

I would LOVE a video from any of these vloggers that tells me what all this “work” is they do. None of the ones I watch daily vlog any more and all go on and on and on with how much work it is. They put out crap videos so they aren’t working that hard on the actual video?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
irishmiss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by irishmiss »

Dare i say it but it seems C&K may have made some positive changes in their lives!!

When Cullen disappeared from being in the vlogs much and they started being uploaded late I expected there would be a vlog mentioning their issues but opposite has happened!.The vlogs are mainly focused on Katie's day now and uploaded at a later time but they both seem happier, less tension and Katie definitely seems to be in a more productive mood than usual. I bet he's got another job and its doing them all the world of good.

i hope I'm not proven wrong in the coming days.lol
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

I would love to see a video from any vlogger on what it takes to actually edit a video. It might make me more empathetic towards their plight.
I don’t think Cullen has gotten a job, but that would be a good step for the two of them.

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

The anniversary vlog:

What is up with the unflattering thumbnail of Katie? Yikes. I've noticed he's been doing that a lot lately, especially of Gaines. Like he's purposely finding the least cute screenshot of her to use.

The quilt on their bed looked filthy. I have a dog, and I love him to pieces, but no way is he allowed in my bed. Ada was all in the sheets and everything. Yuck.

The "happiness" between these two seems extreme. I mentioned a few days ago that they legitimately seemed happier, but now it's over the top and does not feel authentic.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Please god let Katie be joking when she said global warming was stupid and blamed daylilght savings time on global warming.. i cant..
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:Please god let Katie be joking when she said global warming was stupid and blamed daylilght savings time on global warming.. i cant..
Lol little miss PhD doesn’t realize that the sun setting later in the day has nothing to do with global warming.

Between the huge suburban, water waste, and the amount of paper plates they use, I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t believe in global warming.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Are they hatching fucking emus or are those fake eggs?? The bullshit they are teaching those two boys..

Oops.. wrong thread.. lol
MotherNature2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MotherNature2 »

askeptichere wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Please god let Katie be joking when she said global warming was stupid and blamed daylilght savings time on global warming.. i cant..
Lol little miss PhD doesn’t realize that the sun setting later in the day has nothing to do with global warming.

Between the huge suburban, water waste, and the amount of paper plates they use, I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t believe in global warming.

Lol. PhD doesn’t buy common sense
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:Are they hatching fucking emus or are those fake eggs?? The bullshit they are teaching those two boys..

This really made me laugh! You never swear on this thread, and are usually the voice of reason. I don’t think I follow any of the other threads you’re active in, so it’s neat to see the dark side of Playsinrain.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

askeptichere wrote:

Carbon footprint? What's that? Who cares what kind of planet we leave our kids?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

askeptichere wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Are they hatching fucking emus or are those fake eggs?? The bullshit they are teaching those two boys..

This really made me laugh! You never swear on this thread, and are usually the voice of reason. I don’t think I follow any of the other threads you’re active in, so it’s neat to see the dark side of Playsinrain.

LOL!! I admit i curse like a sailor. Daily Bumps and Ellie and Jared take me to a dark dark place.. :lol:
silverrain
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by silverrain »

I'm a very infrequent watcher of C&K. Im sure this has been discussed but how in the world are they still able to afford that massive house? Did I miss something? Is it Katies parent's? Did Cullen get an inheritance when his father passed?
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

silverrain wrote:I'm a very infrequent watcher of C&K. Im sure this has been discussed but how in the world are they still able to afford that massive house? Did I miss something? Is it Katies parent's? Did Cullen get an inheritance when his father passed?
We all kinda wonder that... It's not in her parent's name, so they didn't buy it outright for them, but who knows if maybe they chipped in. We assume with dr's bills and funeral costs that there probably wasn't much if any inheritance coming from Cullen's dad. Even if there was it would be split 3 ways between the siblings. Could be wrong about that, but i don't think that's the case. I think either they are living off Katie's (assumed) trust fund/retirement savings, her parents are helping them financially or they are just barely scraping by...
MotherNature2
Talker
Talker

I think it’s going to go on market before the year is out.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

The only way Katie is leaving that house is if the bank forecloses on it and they get the cops to drag her out.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Does Kelly not have a charm on Dolly’s bracelet but Katie does? That’s so weird. “It’s a star because I’m the star of your life.” What about your mother’s other child? Lol

silverrain
Amateur
Amateur

Goodness. What were they thinking buying it in the first place? They had to have known that the YT gravy train was going to come to an end sometime, though it seemed like theirs had barely even started when they bought that house. I'm always curious about YouTuber's who buy massive houses and plan on living in them forever. Unless they rapidly pay them off I highly doubt Youtubers will be making that kind of money 10 years from now let alone 20.

Does anyone know if Katie plans on going back to work? Looks like her license lapsed in October so she still has a year and a half to renew it before it becomes nearly impossible. Sadly, it wouldn't suprise me if she did let it go the full 2 years out of pure laziness.
MotherNature2
Talker
Talker

silverrain wrote:Goodness. What were they thinking buying it in the first place? They had to have known that the YT gravy train was going to come to an end sometime, though it seemed like theirs had barely even started when they bought that house. I'm always curious about YouTuber's who buy massive houses and plan on living in them forever. Unless they rapidly pay them off I highly doubt Youtubers will be making that kind of money 10 years from now let alone 20.

Does anyone know if Katie plans on going back to work? Looks like her license lapsed in October so she still has a year and a half to renew it before it becomes nearly impossible. Sadly, it wouldn't suprise me if she did let it go the full 2 years out of pure laziness.
It’s my understanding that she has said she has zero plans to ever go back to work. She’s living in a dream world of her very own. She’s out of her mind and acting like an entitled snob.
silverrain
Amateur
Amateur

MotherNature2 wrote:
silverrain wrote:Goodness. What were they thinking buying it in the first place? They had to have known that the YT gravy train was going to come to an end sometime, though it seemed like theirs had barely even started when they bought that house. I'm always curious about YouTuber's who buy massive houses and plan on living in them forever. Unless they rapidly pay them off I highly doubt Youtubers will be making that kind of money 10 years from now let alone 20.

It’s my understanding that she has said she has zero plans to ever go back to work. She’s living in a dream world of her very own. She’s out of her mind and acting like an entitled snob.
If thats the case, it will be interesting to watch them move into an apartment in a few years when everything comes crashing down. They seem delusional when it comes to financial planning. I wonder how Katies parents feel about the fact that she only used her PhD for 3 years. All of that tuition money wasted.
MotherNature2
Talker
Talker

Well...they can always move back to Jim and Dolly’s apartment. Lol

Return to “Cullen and Katie”