E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Unread post by onbreak »

Every day for the next 8 weeks click bait labor
So fucking exciting ::sarcastic eyeroll::

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
OldHag
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OldHag »

Do they have a lawn service to mow around their stupid rocks? All the other brother-in-laws and sons in those families must feel bad compared to Mr Perfect Does Everyone's Lawns Joel.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Jared's instastory that was just posted-I see an ER trip this summer!! Jumping from the rock area to the ground, then doing a flip!
MotherNature2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MotherNature2 »

Today’s vlog... whoa horsey...they wear their pajamas and then put them back in their dresser?! Um... eww. How about laundry hamper. WTF
monstermonkey
Informer
Informer

Unread post by monstermonkey »

Off topic but I juts realized Shari has her own channel. Now how fucking funny would that be if she ended up passing Ellie and Jared?! That NEEDS to happen!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

MotherNature2 wrote:Today’s vlog... whoa horsey...they wear their pajamas and then put them back in their dresser?! Um... eww. How about laundry hamper. WTF
I can kinda defend her a bit.. IF.. the kids had just gotten out of the bath before they put the pj's on and then took them off right after they got up, i don't count that as dirty. I would (and still do with myself) try and get at least 2 nights wear out of pj's unless they got visibly dirty or the kids had played around in them and got them sweaty or something. Clean pj's going on a clean body should be fine for at least 2 nights. I also reuse bath towels a couple times, and only wash my jeans about every 3rd or 4th wearing. Maybe i'm gross though.I just hate laundry and try and cut down on as much as i can. lol I won't rewear something that has visible dirt or smells. But then i have to think about how clean Ellie really is compared to how clean she looks and she probably only washes those pj's once a month or something. With calvin peeing all over everything they probably aren't as clean and fresh as 2 day old pj's...
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Playsinrain wrote:
MotherNature2 wrote:Today’s vlog... whoa horsey...they wear their pajamas and then put them back in their dresser?! Um... eww. How about laundry hamper. WTF
I can kinda defend her a bit.. IF.. the kids had just gotten out of the bath before they put the pj's on and then took them off right after they got up, i don't count that as dirty. I would (and still do with myself) try and get at least 2 nights wear out of pj's unless they got visibly dirty or the kids had played around in them and got them sweaty or something. Clean pj's going on a clean body should be fine for at least 2 nights. I also reuse bath towels a couple times, and only wash my jeans about every 3rd or 4th wearing. Maybe i'm gross though.I just hate laundry and try and cut down on as much as i can. lol I won't rewear something that has visible dirt or smells. But then i have to think about how clean Ellie really is compared to how clean she looks and she probably only washes those pj's once a month or something. With calvin peeing all over everything they probably aren't as clean and fresh as 2 day old pj's...

Yeah, I don't see anything wrong with wearing Pjs more then one night...but I don't put them back in the drawer..we fold them and put them under the pillows, or on the night stand. Putting them in the drawer is weird to me, it would be like putting the bath towel back on the shelf lol, we use those more then once at my house too but they hang on the hook on the back of the bathroom door between uses.
MotherNature2
Talker
Talker

Playsinrain wrote:
They run a round in the house with a dog before going to bed..plus snacking, most likely wiping sticky, and boogery fingers on pj’s. Just yuck.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:

Yeah, I don't see anything wrong with wearing Pjs more then one night...but I don't put them back in the drawer..we fold them and put them under the pillows, or on the night stand. Putting them in the drawer is weird to me, it would be like putting the bath towel back on the shelf lol, we use those more then once at my house too but they hang on the hook on the back of the bathroom door between uses.
Ok that does make sense, i wouldnt put them back in the drawers either, like you said either just on the foot of the bed or wherever.
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

Did Ellie get a spray tan? She looks like a fried egg
MotherNature2
Talker
Talker

Aurielle wrote:Did Ellie get a spray tan? She looks like a fried egg
Yep...for the swim suit “table cloth” cover up photo shoot with Bonnie
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Ellie has previously said she only washes her jeans once month. The kids wear the same pajamas multiple days in a row, they aren't just wearing them two nights in a row. No way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MotherNature2
Talker
Talker

HelloSweetie wrote:Ellie has previously said she only washes her jeans once month. The kids wear the same pajamas multiple days in a row, they aren't just wearing them two nights in a row. No way.

Omg! I’m so heebee jeebeed out right now. Maybe I have some weird phobia I didn’t know I had, but I’m dying of grossness overload...especially putting the used, funky items back in drawers with clean clothes.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

MotherNature2 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Ellie has previously said she only washes her jeans once month. The kids wear the same pajamas multiple days in a row, they aren't just wearing them two nights in a row. No way.

Omg! I’m so heebee jeebeed out right now. Maybe I have some weird phobia I didn’t know I had, but I’m dying of grossness overload...especially putting the used, funky items back in drawers with clean clothes.
Ellie folds her clothes on the floor next to that toilet. Even the clean clothes aren't actually clean Image

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

We know Calvin doesn't aim.

Does she actually think it's cute that he pees all over? Because if my son had done that, I would have been all over it. And I wouldn't have shared it on the internet with hundreds of thousands of people.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
MotherNature2 wrote:

Ellie folds her clothes on the floor next to that toilet. Even the clean clothes aren't actually clean Image

Seriously?? on the floor???? In that million dollar home she didn't put in counter space to fold? She cant take it and dump it on the couch and fold it like a normal human?? What on earth convinced her that putting clean clothes on the floor next to a toilet was a better idea then taking them out of that room to fold them? They have to go to other places in the house anyway! If i were her that big blue ottoman would be my clean clothes dumping/folding area. Even her nasy booger bed would be cleaner than toilet floor. GAG!
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Playsinrain wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
MotherNature2 wrote: Omg! I’m so heebee jeebeed out right now. Maybe I have some weird phobia I didn’t know I had, but I’m dying of grossness overload...especially putting the used, funky items back in drawers with clean clothes.

Seriously?? on the floor???? In that million dollar home she didn't put in counter space to fold? She cant take it and dump it on the couch and fold it like a normal human?? What on earth convinced her that putting clean clothes on the floor next to a toilet was a better idea then taking them out of that room to fold them? They have to go to other places in the house anyway! If i were her that big blue ottoman would be my clean clothes dumping/folding area. Even her nasy booger bed would be cleaner than toilet floor. GAG!
Which makes no sense because there is already 2 bathrooms on that floor, the main bathroom and the master. There are only 2 bedrooms one of which being the babies room so it doesn't make sense to lose a folding counter and hanging space for an extra toilet because her mother's laundry room had a toilet. It makes all of zero sense and if I was going to fold on the floor i'd take it to the living room not the pee floor.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

gopedjane wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

Which makes no sense because there is already 2 bathrooms on that floor, the main bathroom and the master. There are only 2 bedrooms one of which being the babies room so it doesn't make sense to lose a folding counter and hanging space for an extra toilet because her mother's laundry room had a toilet. It makes all of zero sense and if I was going to fold on the floor i'd take it to the living room not the pee floor.
I didn't even think about it that way, that's a huge waste of space in that room, all bc she has to do as mommy dearest does. she could have a great laundry station there!! I think Just about any floor in the house would be better than the pee floor. I'd rather see her dump them on the patio out back LOL!!
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

I agree with those that said the pj's didn't have to be washed and changed every time, but like other said, it don't make sense to put them on top of the clean clothes. Oh well, Ellie has said that she didn't like washing clothes!!

The finish line on this pregnancy is drawing near. I guess every title between now and them will involve her and the unborn baby!
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

I may be wrong, but I think there is a folding table in the laundry room. Why she folds clean clothes on a dirty floor makes no sense. Why not use a bed or anyplace else. Doesn't Bonnie do the same thing? These Griffiths sure are strange.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”