OKBaby: New House, New Life, Still Not a Wife | Part 20

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: OKBaby: New House, New Life, Still Not a Wife | Part 20

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

MommyofE wrote:New user, about to go on a full on rant. My bad but...
Why do all of these YouTube girls want so badly to get pregnant and then just leave their kids on the drop of a dime once they’re born?! You just spent weeks including a major holiday away from your kids at least spend fucking MOTHERS day with them. Image and she wants another.. smh. There’s women and men who would give the world just to have one baby. Maybe instead of having more babies you can neglect and need weeks away from you should look into surrogacy, seeing as how you only seem to love the pregnancy part and not the actual responsibility of caring for a child.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
*clap clap clap*

100% agree
MommyofE
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MommyofE »

Ok & idk if it’s just me but I’d be soo pissed if someone put down a trail of cereal on the floor for my child to follow, last time I checked Levi is a human child not a dog. My husband would not hear the end of it if that happened in my home, that’s pure fucking laziness and disrespect.

PinkMoscato
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PinkMoscato »

MommyofE wrote:Ok & idk if it’s just me but I’d be soo pissed if someone put down a trail of cereal on the floor for my child to follow, last time I checked Levi is a human child not a dog. My husband would not hear the end of it if that happened in my home, that’s pure fucking laziness and disrespect.

Seems like something Levi would do to lure Alaya to him.

But Oscar, a full grown man, doing it? I think it’s hilariously stupid.

MommyofE
Amateur
Amateur

PinkMoscato wrote:
MommyofE wrote:Ok & idk if it’s just me but I’d be soo pissed if someone put down a trail of cereal on the floor for my child to follow, last time I checked Levi is a human child not a dog. My husband would not hear the end of it if that happened in my home, that’s pure fucking laziness and disrespect.

Seems like something Levi would do to lure Alaya to him.

But Oscar, a full grown man, doing it? I think it’s hilariously stupid.

Had the children done it to each other I would’ve laughed, it still would’ve been gross and cringey but cute to see a child’s mind working that way, but an adult.. disgusting. There’s no telling the last time they swept and mopped and with all the sickness going around their house so gross and unsanitary. I’m sure my child has eaten a thing or two off the floor but I’ve never fed her there purposely. A dogs food goes on the floor and still in a bowl at that, not your childs.

MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

Okay I just have to say Kyra spent the whole day with the kids on mothers day and then they went out in the afternoon. How is that bad? Its a day to celebrate the mother, she enjoyed most of her day with the kids went to a place she wanted to eat at and then did something Oscar wanted to do. That in no way makes her a bad person. They all got to enjoy the day. I agree their parenting isn't the best but yall act like she woke up dint even acknowledge her family and didn't come home until the next day lmfao
Nicc123

Unread post by Nicc123 »

I found this site/forum whatever you want to call it by accident, genuinely curious i read a few little threads and seriously!!! Y’all some sad MF’s! You watch every video, comment seconds after it’s uploaded trash talking them WTF!!! This to me implies that not only do you watch every video, but you’re all subscribed and have notifications turned on ( not only talking about OKBaby, other channels as well ) where the hell do you find the time? I don’t know ages of posters here but you’re either teenage little shits or grown ass women who need to seriously grow up ( the latter being worse because damn your lives must be dull if this is fun for you! )

Some of the comments on here are vile!
What if it’s your comment that’s the final straw and something terrible happens!
This is genuinely bullying, and i know for a fact that if any of the women you slate on here pulled you aside personally you’d be crying messes!

Karma’s a bitch, and it will bite you in the ass eventually!

Here’s a little advise, if you don’t like them, don’t watch them!
milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by milkmama0306jr »

Nicc123 wrote:I found this site/forum whatever you want to call it by accident, genuinely curious i read a few little threads and seriously!!! Y’all some sad MF’s! You watch every video, comment seconds after it’s uploaded trash talking them WTF!!! This to me implies that not only do you watch every video, but you’re all subscribed and have notifications turned on ( not only talking about OKBaby, other channels as well ) where the hell do you find the time? I don’t know ages of posters here but you’re either teenage little shits or grown ass women who need to seriously grow up ( the latter being worse because damn your lives must be dull if this is fun for you! )

What if it’s your comment that’s the final straw and something terrible happens!
This is genuinely bullying, and i know for a fact that if any of the women you slate on here pulled you aside personally you’d be crying messes!

Don't like it, don't comment. You must have a dull life as well to take the time to comment. Oh fucking well. Others have said the same, thread is still up. Get over it.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Lilbambi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lilbambi »

Nicc123 wrote:I found this site/forum whatever you want to call it by accident, genuinely curious i read a few little threads and seriously!!! Y’all some sad MF’s! You watch every video, comment seconds after it’s uploaded trash talking them WTF!!! This to me implies that not only do you watch every video, but you’re all subscribed and have notifications turned on ( not only talking about OKBaby, other channels as well ) where the hell do you find the time? I don’t know ages of posters here but you’re either teenage little shits or grown ass women who need to seriously grow up ( the latter being worse because damn your lives must be dull if this is fun for you! )

I think people 'attack' when needed, they express real and warranted concerns. Which (since Kyra has been reading here) have started being adressed in the vlog/kyras own videos (the IG Fight, her schooling the kids and how they are actually going)
But there is also praise given when it is deserved.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Dreamcatchme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dreamcatchme »

Lilbambi wrote:

I think people 'attack' when needed, they express real and warranted concerns. Which (since Kyra has been reading here) have started being adressed in the vlog/kyras own videos (the IG Fight, her schooling the kids and how they are actually going)
But there is also praise given when it is deserved.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Agreed, I'm not gonna lie I actually quite like Kyra these days but sometimes things have to be said and unlike some people she does seem to take note of these things, sometimes atleast. I'm not going to come on here expecting to make everyone like her though haha ain't nobody got time. For that

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
MommyofE
Amateur
Amateur

MomOf286 wrote:Okay I just have to say Kyra spent the whole day with the kids on mothers day and then they went out in the afternoon. How is that bad? Its a day to celebrate the mother, she enjoyed most of her day with the kids went to a place she wanted to eat at and then did something Oscar wanted to do. That in no way makes her a bad person. They all got to enjoy the day. I agree their parenting isn't the best but yall act like she woke up dint even acknowledge her family and didn't come home until the next day lmfao
In my opinion I think it was the way she expressed that she needed a break from being a mother as if she didn’t just come back from partying in Mexico/Florida. Yes, breaks and you time are necessary as a mother but not every other day, you’ve gotta find balance. She just spent Easter away from them. Why couldn’t she have taken them out for Mother’s Day? I’m sure they would’ve loved to eat or go to the arcade with their parents?

Badassmom_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Badassmom_ »

too long didn’t read

Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

I don’t comment on every video. But I like to see what these other lovely mammas think, sometimes I agree, sometimes I don’t. Sometimes I post a comment of something that bothers me what they did in the vlog and I get comments saying it’s normal. But this is a place to state your opinion. What doesn’t make sense is that you are so against this site (your opinion and your entitled to it) but you wasted your valuable time to not only comment but you had to create an account. Seems odd to do all that work to tell people to not do what you don’t believe in.
If people can review books, movies, toys,(almost any product you buy) then why cant we review vlogs. And if you read, some people in here say some ok things about them.
kittydog
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kittydog »

Chromiumpizza wrote:Poor immature little Kyra wanting an engagement ring and her immature man child baby daddy keeps buying her rings but never a proposal. What a shit show!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
i still dont understand why yall so worried about them not being engaged. like who the f cares, literally nothing would change if he proposed to her, it would just make a good video, then their life would go on the same as it used to. they said a million times that they want a big proposal and they're not in a situation where they can afford that yet. they're in the middle of buying a new house and selling their current one, there's no place for a proposal in their lives especially right now.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én Redmi Pro eszközömről
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

Lol @ the fan troll they assume we are on here 24/7 I wish I had that kind of free time.
And I dont hate kyra i just feel like she can improve a little but she is still young and learning so hopefully reading in here could help her see.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

kittydog wrote:
Chromiumpizza wrote:Poor immature little Kyra wanting an engagement ring and her immature man child baby daddy keeps buying her rings but never a proposal. What a shit show!

i still dont understand why yall so worried about them not being engaged. like who the f cares, literally nothing would change if he proposed to her, it would just make a good video, then their life would go on the same as it used to. they said a million times that they want a big proposal and they're not in a situation where they can afford that yet. they're in the middle of buying a new house and selling their current one, there's no place for a proposal in their lives especially right now.

Idk I just feel like if they are committed enough to have babies then they should take the next step marriage is more then just a peice of paper its a life long commitment with your partner.

ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

Mommyof6 wrote:
kittydog wrote:

Idk I just feel like if they are committed enough to have babies then they should take the next step marriage is more then just a peice of paper its a life long commitment with your partner.

Kids are more of a life long commitment than marriage. Divorces are easy... but when you have a kid, you're stuck with the other person for life no matter what.
I also feel like marriage does not hold the same weight to my generation as it did with the generations that came before mine. And I imagine it's even worse with the Z generation,

So many people wanna get married these days just to say they are married or have been married. It's more of a show, yk? to have pretty pictures to post on Instagram... They want the ring, the dress and the party but not the responsabilities. I feel it's the same thing with Kyra. She just wants the status, she's not doing it to be binded together with Oscar for life.

I feel like them getting married right now would be a huge mistake.. at least for now. Although I imagine they wouldnt mind the views they'd get from the divorce and the custody battle.
KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

kittydog wrote:

Is Kyra aware of all of this? Because the only reason people talk about it here so much is because Kyra herself talks about wanting to be engaged nonstop.
conoquepique
Talker
Talker

Unread post by conoquepique »

I’m so tired of seeing alayah on snap with her diaper hanging so low !!!

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

kittydog wrote:

Oops! Didn’t mean to ‘like’ your comment bc I definitely don’t agree.

We’re not the ones who are worried about them not being engaged, KYRA is the one worrying about Oscar not proposing to her. She’s the one who brings it up all. The. Time! If she wasn’t acting so desperate, no one would ever bring it up. We could care less if they’re married or not. Pretty sure several people on this forum have said that marriage doesn’t really matter bc they already have kids together. It’s Kyra who is practically begging Oscar on a weekly basis and sending him pics on Twitter of the rings she wants so gtfo. The ONLY reason she claims to “not care” is bc he’s told her several times that he’s not ready.

“They’re not in a situation where they can afford that yet.” However, she’s gotten not one but TWO promise rings that look exactly like engagement rings. I would be willing to bet my last dollar that she would trade both those rings in for a real engagement ring in a second. Also, how does them buying another house prevent them from getting engaged? Is there some kind of rule where you can only have one or the other? Even if there was, Kyra would pick the ring over a new house every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

The fact is Kyra wants to get married and if Oscar loves her as much as he says he does, he should want to make her happy! Personally, I would much rather watch wedding vlogs than Kyra getting pregnant again. KK have totally burned me out on pregnancy vlogs for at least the next year.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Kyra hints/mentions wanting to be married almost every single vlog. She follows engagement ring places on Twitter and hints there too. She's the one who wants to desperately be married. Also, yea they're in the middle of buying a house..so if that is an indication that an engagement is bad timing. How on earth is her dropping wanting a baby asap any better. Kyra makes it very clear every blog that she wants to be married and another baby right this minute. Oscar is the one who says no on both.

Return to “OKBaby”