Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Unread post by Badassmom_ »

Khoalitykreeper wrote:
Badassmom_ wrote:
Khoalitykreeper wrote:Keren still has her pregnancy test in a drawer that’s like what 4-6ish months of it just sitting in there. Then she just puts it back like no girl get ride of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not to defend because I definitely do not even slightly like keren, but I kept my pregnancy test. We tried so long to have our baby and it’s just special to us. I don’t think it’s gross or needs to be gotten rid of.

I don’t mean to offend anyone in anyway. I was actually going to add if she keeps one test for memory I would understand but not like 4. I also understand how it is special for others so i don’t find it gross. Yet for keren i don’t think it hold the same value as you do.
Though sorry if this offended you I didn’t mean too.

No worries, I totally understand. You’re right, too. She probably doesn’t value them the way she actually should!

Badassmom_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Badassmom_ »

AuraBor wrote:How are they so stupid to believe that someone got in their backyard, took only SOME money, and then risked to be seen by putting the wallet closer to their house?
The robber was probably a saint then, thinking: Oh I don’t need all of the money, let me take some of it and let’s help these people find their wallet faster by putting it on the chairs :roll:

Or maybe the clown took it LMAO

They never talked about the possibility that Jackson or Landon saw the wallet while jumping and opened it, took some money or something and left it by the pool. They’ll probably find the money around the house if Khoa really had it. Or maybe this is just one of their lies to get more views again because they could’ve talked about the wallet without filming but no, Khoa made sure to mention it two times before saying all of the “spooky” story.
this is what I thought. Khoa isn’t a good actor and it seemed very staged.

secret1510
Talker
Talker

Unread post by secret1510 »

AuraBor wrote:How are they so stupid to believe that someone got in their backyard, took only SOME money, and then risked to be seen by putting the wallet closer to their house?
The robber was probably a saint then, thinking: Oh I don’t need all of the money, let me take some of it and let’s help these people find their wallet faster by putting it on the chairs :roll:

Or maybe the clown took it LMAO

They never talked about the possibility that Jackson or Landon saw the wallet while jumping and opened it, took some money or something and left it by the pool. They’ll probably find the money around the house if Khoa really had it. Or maybe this is just one of their lies to get more views again because they could’ve talked about the wallet without filming but no, Khoa made sure to mention it two times before saying all of the “spooky” story.
Exactly, to me looks like de clown history, staged. Why they would comment about the wallet in the middle of the vlog? They just needed something to talk about.
Lilbambi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lilbambi »

Wallet thing was so fake. He left his wallet outside. End of story.
Noone would sneak in steal some money, leave all the ID and credit cards and then give it back.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

adeline wrote:
ReadingMamaDrama wrote:
heyletschat wrote:I apologise for the spam...

But why are they considering knocking down the wall in the laundry room to feel less anxious about the baby?

What is either side of both walls? How would this be any benefit for them and the baby?

Probably going to make that the babies room.. nonni is probably there to stay so baby has to go in a different closet.
I don't think so.. She said Nonnie will find her own place and they will start "moving the kids around" in January.. She just needs to spend extra 3000$ on... well something

Poslano z mojega SM-G531F z uporabo Tapatalk
It was sarcasm lol I only said it because her original plan was to put the baby in the closet and act like she still had a guest room.
adeline
Talker
Talker

Unread post by adeline »

ReadingMamaDrama wrote:
adeline wrote:
ReadingMamaDrama wrote:
Probably going to make that the babies room.. nonni is probably there to stay so baby has to go in a different closet.
I don't think so.. She said Nonnie will find her own place and they will start "moving the kids around" in January.. She just needs to spend extra 3000$ on... well something

It was sarcasm lol I only said it because her original plan was to put the baby in the closet and act like she still had a guest room.
Oh okay, my bad Image

MommyofE
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MommyofE »

I really think they should invest in some good cameras for the outside of their home as well as a automatic hard top pool cover which run for about $5k. They have more than enough room for the baby right now, knocking down that wall just seems unnecessary at the moment, the boys safety should be top priority. With the new baby coming Karen will be more scatterbrained and busier than ever. The boys are always outside and a new babies not gonna stop them, if you think someone’s actually coming into your backyard... something seriously needs to be done and if they’re going to be outside unsupervised at leasssst get a few camera and a pool cover, please.

angelaadee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by angelaadee »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 6961ec.jpg[/img]

It’s 77 degrees in Landon’s room and they dress the kids like it’s always cold? Lord help these children

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

AuraBor wrote:She buys new clothes every week yet still manages to wear these gray shorts that are DIRTY with brown stains all over it... how is this normal wtf how are people still supporting and taking an example from this crap of a woman?
And ofc landon is sick again. Not surprised since they let him eat off their dirty floors

countrybee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by countrybee »

And of course she can’t just post a sweet photo with Landon without her belly hanging out of her dirty shorts. Her belly is what she really wants us to see, not Landon.

Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

Even if we pretend someone took money out of his wallet and moved it to the chair. If it’s an adult. They could of easily got one of the kids I never see that door locked. Not only that but what if the person was on drugs or drunk and fell in the pool? That’s why the law states there needs to be a fence. Now a teen could also fall in and so could any child who wanders into the yard. For the person who said the metal shortage is the problem, um the fence she posted about is not even metal. And the screen enclosure is not at all in any waiting period. One person pointed out that there is not even a work order in yet according to the inspector. And reminder this was suppose to be fixed in March. She has created lies upon lies to keep delaying the process.
Also you can’t just tear down any wall. Does the realtor even know what a load bearing wall is.
Lilbambi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lilbambi »

queentee20 wrote:
Lilbambi wrote:Wallet thing was so fake. He left his wallet outside. End of story.
Noone would sneak in steal some money, leave all the ID and credit cards and then give it back.

No true. My ex left his wallet at a public place, they stole all his cash but left the license & cards. Sometimes people just need cash. Cards aren’t really worth stealing these days IMO, a lot of us have the capability to lock them on our phones.

If their story is true, I think it’s stupid that they aren’t taking it seriously. Actually since they even said it, they look stupid and like bad parents for not taking it seriously. How can you not be more cautious after knowing someone has been in your yard and stolen from you? They’re a new kind of stupid.
Ok, but who would sneak into a yard, look all the way down the back of the yard for a wallet, take the money then risk being caught by walking up to the house and putting it on the chair? I call bullshit 100%

Jhollar20
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jhollar20 »

heyletschat wrote:THE SITUATION:

Khoa left his wallet by the trampoline, a few days later it returns with $80 missing and on the chair next to the house and Kermit finds it.

THEIR THEORY:

Someone stole $80 / $100 and put it on the chair.

CONSPIRACY THEORY:

Kermit actually found the wallet on the trampoline, took the $80 for food / shopping / general trash and then put it on the chair and claimed credit.

BUT WAIT...

Is it a conspiracy theory if it is potentially very very very true?
I think the clown found the wallet and left it up there for him!

JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

gmax wrote:You guys did she not JUST literally like 2 months ago "re-do" that area in the corner with the desk, and now its supposed to be the baby corner? I bet she'll end up throwing out the desk too and getting a new one when the babies out of their room. More money on "interior design" down the drain.
wish she would donate that desk to me since I would actually use it

Dreamcatchme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dreamcatchme »

Jhollar20 wrote:
heyletschat wrote:THE SITUATION:

Khoa left his wallet by the trampoline, a few days later it returns with $80 missing and on the chair next to the house and Kermit finds it.

THEIR THEORY:

Someone stole $80 / $100 and put it on the chair.

CONSPIRACY THEORY:

Kermit actually found the wallet on the trampoline, took the $80 for food / shopping / general trash and then put it on the chair and claimed credit.

BUT WAIT...

Is it a conspiracy theory if it is potentially very very very true?
I think the clown found the wallet and left it up there for him!

ImageImageImageWe have a winner!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
KerrieL
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KerrieL »

OMG!!! How is this not child endangerment two toddlers left outside by the pool! How do their neighbours not call CPS .. I’m scared for these Children’s lives! Stupid Parental wannabes!!

KerrieL
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KerrieL »

OMG!!! How is this not child endangerment two toddlers left outside by the pool! How do their neighbours not call CPS .. I’m scared for these Children’s lives! Stupid Parental wannabes!!

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

IF their story was real (big if) those chairs are right next to Jackson’s door.. you would think they’d be a little more careful, him being the golden boy and all. Where is that damn fence
Catnipfries
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Catnipfries »

queentee20 wrote:
KerrieL wrote:OMG!!! How is this not child endangerment two toddlers left outside by the pool! How do their neighbours not call CPS .. I’m scared for these Children’s lives! Stupid Parental wannabes!!

They’ve taught Jackson that it’s funny to push people in the pool. What if he pushes Landon? Or I guess he already has...

Catnipfries
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Catnipfries »

Sorry I’m new to this app so I don’t really know how to use this but I honestly feel that it happened seeing how afraid Landon is of water and how Jackson freaks out when Landon is near the pool!
Catnipfries wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
KerrieL wrote:OMG!!! How is this not child endangerment two toddlers left outside by the pool! How do their neighbours not call CPS .. I’m scared for these Children’s lives! Stupid Parental wannabes!!

They’ve taught Jackson that it’s funny to push people in the pool. What if he pushes Landon? Or I guess he already has...

Return to “KKandBabyJ”