Aaryn Williams | Vegas Ho Fo Sho | Part 8

Elvi
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | Vegas Ho Fo Sho | Part 8

Unread post by Elvi »

ytmduser25 wrote:Has anyone seen her insta story. It looks like skylas frozen birthday has been coordinated by a party planner. What a lazy person. She can’t even plan her daughters birthday. Literally. What does this so called “mom” even do.
And not just any planner, but one that specializes in weddings LOL, we can’t make this stuff up. For a 2 year old’s birthday party? Her daughters will grow up to be just like her and they will care about the most superficial things.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 8a061d.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

Joanna234 wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:
Bagwell2018 wrote: I understand this has nothing to do with this thread and I know there isn't a "product" but I have a cousin whose son is undergoing treatments with an allergist to (don't quote me) desensitize him to peanuts. It's a real thing and I believe she is going through Children's of Alabama. She was getting to where she was afraid to leave the house with him and this is giving her some hope.

I know allergies are terrifying good luck keeping your son safe.
You know why it actually is a real thing I also have a friend whose son is allergic to peanuts and is doing therapy to help his allergy I did not know about this when my kids were little it's only something I've recently been hearing that is available

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
There is such a peanut immunotherapy, but it hasn't been FDA approved yet so not all healthcare clinics will perform it. The only immunotherapy that has been approved is for seasonal allergies.
Yup I'm just been hearing about it more recently like I said my friend's child is doing it for his allergy to peanuts and she said it would be a long process Thankfully my children are not allergic to anything which makes me very thankful because I can understand how scary that would be of course when kids go to school they can be around peanut butter or peanuts a lot

Elvi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elvi »

minniemickey23 wrote:Wow... just scrolled through Instagram this morning and saw the “i don’t know what it’s like to have a sister” post. Don’t you have a step sister Aaryn?

This woman is literally one of the most ridiculous I’ve ever come to learn about. She needs to admit she hasn’t been breastfeeding for a while so she’s not making her viewers feel like crap when they can’t. She’s vapid, not the smartest and self absorbed. I’m done even wasting my time on her

Her reply - wtf?
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 173212.jpg[/img]

minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

Elvi wrote:
minniemickey23 wrote:Wow... just scrolled through Instagram this morning and saw the “i don’t know what it’s like to have a sister” post. Don’t you have a step sister Aaryn?

This woman is literally one of the most ridiculous I’ve ever come to learn about. She needs to admit she hasn’t been breastfeeding for a while so she’s not making her viewers feel like crap when they can’t. She’s vapid, not the smartest and self absorbed. I’m done even wasting my time on her

Her reply - wtf?

She never thinks before she talks. From the same vagina? Cause THAT defines if you’re a sister or not. What about adopted siblings, surrogates etc. she is just so dumb sometimes I can’t deal. Her “manager” needs to screen everything she types.

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

I'm sure she is tired of saying the girls look like Nick but... She's on a public platform. Of course people are going to say this. You can't make everyone stop saying it so maybe just accept it and not let it bother you anymore. Aaryn has said she wants some more kids so maybe in a few years she can have another girl with blonde hair and blue eyes and she can finally be happy she has a barbie to put in pageants just like her mom did to her.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Elvi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elvi »

minniemickey23 wrote:
Elvi wrote:

Her reply - wtf?

She never thinks before she talks. From the same vagina? Cause THAT defines if you’re a sister or not. What about adopted siblings, surrogates etc. she is just so dumb sometimes I can’t deal. Her “manager” needs to screen everything she types.

She must also think that Skyla and Adeline are guaranteed to have a great sibling relationship as they grow up because, well, they both came from the same vagina *facepalm*

itsjustme21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsjustme21 »

Yes, she’s definitely lying about breastfeeding and it’s so bizarre to me. Why does she do that? I know she said before she got a lot of shit when she switched Skyla over so I’m thinking on her demented, manic mind she’s just going to continue saying Adeline is 90% “on the boob”. Just another reason why she is incredibly unrelateable- she can’t even be honest with her viewers about this and just claims to have “super boobs” that have an endless supply despite DOING NOTHING to keep it up

Lies lies liessss bitch WE SEE YOU

itsjustme21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsjustme21 »

Elvi wrote:
minniemickey23 wrote:
Elvi wrote: Her reply - wtf?

She must also think that Skyla and Adeline are guaranteed to have a great sibling relationship as they grow up because, well, they both came from the same vagina *facepalm*

Hahahaha she’s so pathetic. That from the same vagina comment has me like WHHHHHAAATTT?? Money doesn’t buy class, or brains ladies.

NMiller2017
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NMiller2017 »

ytmduser25 wrote:Has anyone seen her insta story. It looks like skylas frozen birthday has been coordinated by a party planner. What a lazy person. She can’t even plan her daughters birthday. Literally. What does this so called “mom” even do.
Wait, wasn't her "job" before marriage an event planner. You know Aaryn, most people work full time and take care of their families and still have time to plan their own child's birthday party. She's 2, get a bounce house, order a cake from a bakery, and a few pizzas. Boom party done.
Elvi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elvi »

NMiller2017 wrote:
Wait, wasn't her "job" before marriage an event planner. You know Aaryn, most people work full time and take care of their families and still have time to plan their own child's birthday party. She's 2, get a bounce house, order a cake from a bakery, and a few pizzas. Boom party done.
But that’s not ‘over the top’!

NMiller2017
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NMiller2017 »

Elvi wrote:
NMiller2017 wrote:
But that’s not ‘over the top’!

True, my granny had a saying if you encrusted a turd in diamonds its still a turd. She is and will always be racist trash to me.
Tinabelle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tinabelle »

Seriously... who talks like that?! It's crude, not cute.

She has absolutely no class.
itsjustme21 wrote:
Elvi wrote:
minniemickey23 wrote: She never thinks before she talks. From the same vagina? Cause THAT defines if you’re a sister or not. What about adopted siblings, surrogates etc. she is just so dumb sometimes I can’t deal. Her “manager” needs to screen everything she types.

Hahahaha she’s so pathetic. That from the same vagina comment has me like WHHHHHAAATTT?? Money doesn’t buy class, or brains ladies.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

ElizaJos wrote:
crestsanicode wrote:Thanks for your reply guys. That's just really crazy to me. Here we boil the water first no matter where u live or if u have hard/soft water. It's on the instructions of every formula aswell so it's not just a 'do it this way if u like' kind of option, it's mandatory. I'm about to Google differences on US/UK water LMAO.

I’m about an hour from flint and that entire crisis BLOWS MY MIND. Its amazing that can happen that close and yet where I live has perfectly safe water (our state went crazy with testing when flint happened). Shame on our state and local government for not protecting us.
[/quote]

I’m a little over an hour away from Flint as well, and also still completely horrified by the situation, and the state of Michigan. Which, when my daughter was a baby (6 years ago), we lived closer to Flint but thankfully I always bought distilled water from the store. She was my first born, so I was a nut about tap water.
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

NMiller2017 wrote:
Girl are you kidding me! Her plan her own child's birthday O No that cant happen! I mean come on Can she do One Damm thing for herself! It's so sad she's teaching her children that everybody has to always do everything for them and that they won't be able to do anything for themselves great thing to teach your kids!

ElizaJos
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ElizaJos »

kristinn281 wrote:
Bagwell2018 wrote:
ElizaJos wrote:There’s another IG influencer who once pushed some product to “fix” a peanut allergy. There is NO FDA-approved method for curing a peanut allergy at this time. Kids either outgrow it or they don’t. As a parent of a child with a peanut-allergy, I was so pissed. Her kids don’t have the allergy and she was just peddling a product for a payday. I’m not proud of it but I did call her out on it via comments (particularly that she did not state to her followers that the product is not FDA approved).

Anyway...this is the shit Aaryn does. Pushes product and complains about things she doesn’t research. And these poor simple-minded minions believe anything she says.
I understand this has nothing to do with this thread and I know there isn't a "product" but I have a cousin whose son is undergoing treatments with an allergist to (don't quote me) desensitize him to peanuts. It's a real thing and I believe she is going through Children's of Alabama. She was getting to where she was afraid to leave the house with him and this is giving her some hope.

You know why it actually is a real thing I also have a friend whose son is allergic to peanuts and is doing therapy to help his allergy I did not know about this when my kids were little it's only something I've recently been hearing that is available

There are trial programs but nothing is FDA approved. That’s the only point I was making. My daughter will be retested this summer and fingers crossed she outgrew it!
Overthetop_1234
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Overthetop_1234 »

Here’s a theory: Aaryn made the “Josie Decino” account on Twitter and uses it as a disguise to ask herself questions in order to address topics she reads on here?
ElizaJos
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ElizaJos »

Who will even attend this birthday party? She just met the stalker with the limo last week. That’s her one friend with a kid.
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

ElizaJos wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:
Bagwell2018 wrote: I understand this has nothing to do with this thread and I know there isn't a "product" but I have a cousin whose son is undergoing treatments with an allergist to (don't quote me) desensitize him to peanuts. It's a real thing and I believe she is going through Children's of Alabama. She was getting to where she was afraid to leave the house with him and this is giving her some hope.

There are trial programs but nothing is FDA approved. That’s the only point I was making. My daughter will be retested this summer and fingers crossed she outgrew it!
I remember reading an article about some trials they were doing on lots of kids. Giving them tiny amounts of peanut dust daily to build up their tolerance. Some kids who were deadly allergic ended up being a lot more tolerant. They still couldn't eat a lot of peanuts but they weren't as severely sensitive anymore.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
H2343
Talker
Talker

Unread post by H2343 »

Overthetop_1234 wrote:Here’s a theory: Aaryn made the “Josie Decino” account on Twitter and uses it as a disguise to ask herself questions in order to address topics she reads on here?
I wouldn't put it past her, otherwise, why hasn't she blocked that person.
AJmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AJmom »

Morethescarier wrote:I know this has been talked about before but I can relate to aaryn a little, she just put a picture up of Adeline and about 99% of the comments are ‘she is nicks twin’ etc, I know she is but that must get boring so quick, yes she knows!!! Lol can people not say something else
I thought she was ridiculous for hating the comments about Skyla being nicks twin...until I had my husbands own mini me lol. It is annoying.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”