GQS | Botox, Buttback and Bratty Cats | Part 21

reefmango
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS | Botox, Buttback and Bratty Cats | Part 21

Unread post by reefmango »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
Snarky33 wrote: ............You wouldn’t know the truth if it bounced off your tramp and hit you in the face.
OMFG!!!! I legitimately spit my drink out of my nose when I read that! BAHAHAHAHAHA! You need to figure out a way to condense this a little bit and make it a thread title suggestion! So freaking funny it deserves all the A$$ley exclamation points!!!!!!!!!
Yes, I did too.... there are so many clever and witty comments posted here that I find myself smiling and laughing out loud often, however, this, "bounce off the tramp..." comment really cracked me up. I continue to be amazed at the downright idiocracy of the dimwits. The restaurant where they were eating looked lovely. What a juxtaposition between that setting and the behavior of these clowns. Where are their manners? Why are they always bringing attention to themselves? Yes, I know, I know. Can you imagine being out to enjoy a meal and having to sit near them? Their manners are disgusting and the way they self-promote at the expense of everyone around them is ludicrous. They've been tooting their own horns for way too long. Isn't it time for them to run out of air?
Donits
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Donits »

Daughter was singing to "Barbie Girl" and the "I'm a blonde bimbo girl" part really inspired me.

"I'm a Barbie Girl,
In a Barbie world
I am plastic,
It's fantastic
I can dye my hair,
My clothes don't fit me anywhere
Imagination, my life is my creation...

Come on Barbie, lets go party
Ah, ah, ah yeah
Ooo-ooh-oooh ooo-ooh-oooh"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

SnarkyJ wrote:
3momstrong wrote:
3momstrong wrote: SnarkyJ ... great post! I’m new to this Snarktuary and I missed last year’s temper tantrum from Ashley. How can I find it? Can it be reposted here? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Anyone know how I can find the temper tantrum by Ashley from last year that SnarkyJ referenced?

It was a Facebook live feed called "What the what. To all the perfect parents!" It was posted sometime last year in spring. Maybe March/April. I'm having an issue with Facebook do I can't link it right now.
Snarky J ... THANK YOU! I went back and watched it. Made me LOL! It felt as if I was listening to a 13 year old. She is so removed from reality and the concept of parenting it blows my mind. Definitely worth going back and watching if you haven’t seen it. It’s all about HER and how hard it is being her. She whines on and on, blaming the followers/haters. News flash, A$$: if you choose to exploit your children on numerous social media outlets then you gotta put your big girl panties on and deal with it. You said in the video you don’t care about the number of followers. I call BS! You make $$$ off the KADS and every YouTube hit you get. Isn’t it one of your “4 home based businesses”? Pull your bleach blonde head out of the sand and put the damn cameras away. Let those little girls be little girls. You will probably see a dramatic improvement in their behavior and manners when they don’t feel the need to perform for the cameras like circus animals. First on your priority list should be getting them some early childhood development assessments ASAP! Early intervention is the key to success. FOR ONCE since you have been blessed with those little girls put THEIR needs and happiness FIRST before your own and your pathetic excuse of a husband. One last piece of wisdom: [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 126701.jpg[/img]It will be really easy to replace your YouTube income ... send your husband out to get a REAL job. You can pack him some chicken nuggets in his lunchbox.

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

SnarkyJ wrote:
3momstrong wrote:
3momstrong wrote: SnarkyJ ... great post! I’m new to this Snarktuary and I missed last year’s temper tantrum from Ashley. How can I find it? Can it be reposted here? Thanks!

Anyone know how I can find the temper tantrum by Ashley from last year that SnarkyJ referenced?

It was a Facebook live feed called "What the what. To all the perfect parents!" It was posted sometime last year in spring. Maybe March/April. I'm having an issue with Facebook do I can't link it right now.
Snarky J ... THANK YOU! I went back and watched it. Made me LOL! It felt as if I was listening to a 13 year old. She is so removed from reality and the concept of parenting it blows my mind. Definitely worth going back and watching if you haven’t seen it. It’s all about HER and how hard it is being her. She whines on and on, blaming the followers/haters. News flash, A$$: if you choose to exploit your children on numerous social media outlets then you gotta put your big girl panties on and deal with it. You said in the video you don’t care about the number of followers. I call BS! You make $$$ off the KADS and every YouTube hit you get. Isn’t it one of your “4 home based businesses”? Pull your bleach blonde head out of the sand and put the damn cameras away. Let those little girls be little girls. You will probably see a dramatic improvement in their behavior and manners when they don’t feel the need to perform for the cameras like circus animals. First on your priority list should be getting them some early childhood development assessments ASAP! Early intervention is the key to success. FOR ONCE since you have been blessed with those little girls put THEIR needs and happiness FIRST before your own and your pathetic excuse of a husband. One last piece of wisdom: [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 126701.jpg[/img]It will be really easy to replace your YouTube income ... send your husband out to get a REAL job. You can pack him some chicken nuggets in his lunchbox.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

pollycracker wrote:Haven't said much, but these asswipes are in a dreamland like none other. I don't watch other YouTube families, but is this regular shit?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
While its not everyone that I watch personally, sadly it seems like it's the majority. Even the ones that don't start out that way usually become that way eventually. Right now I think the only two families that I watch that aren't this way are Five.Two.Love (the Scott Quints) and McHusbands. Both of them are families I adore watching with multiples who have it all together. But both of them are also new to vlogging and the babies are all less than 6 months old. Though the Scott family has two older boys but they seem very sweet. I'm praying that both of these families stay unaffected by the "fame and fortune" of YouTube.

PS I'm happy to see you posting again! Stay around, we miss you when you aren't here! :)
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

I’m glad some of you got a laugh at my “tramp” comment. I personally love all the humorous comments on this site by you all.

They do so many stupid things, like the vlogging while driving yesterday. No concern for the safety of others or their own children.

One of my number one pet peeves with the perv is when he carries the girls unsecured on his shoulders. I think they are too lame to realize sometimes it just takes one wrong tumble off shoulders, tables, windowsills, etc. If you don’t believe me do a google search on “Indian mom drops child on escalator while taking a selfie”. It’s horrifying. Pay attention pervie.
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

BellaCat wrote:https://s9.postimg.cc/44qyeg9an/A849_B6 ... _B3443.png

-0- ZERO class.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

AthenaA wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
AthenaA wrote:They will never listen to constructive criticism.

All I have ever wanted is for them to get those girls assessed. Fully assessed. Not a dr checkup. OT assessments, speech assessments, developmental pediatrician. And then follow up the recommendations.
You're so right... They don't care what anyone has to say, but it's fun for me to pretend even for a minute that it might make a difference, lol... Sadly you are also right about all the assessments. I can only hope in my heart that someday a teacher will be keen enough to realize it too and strong enough to not back down when Tyson tries to attack her for making the suggestion. I know we've always thought that they'd try to figure out the homeschool thing. But the more I see them copy the Binghams, the more I think they'll probably end up at the same preschool as Hazy next fall (where Brex goes) and then at the charter school eventually, where the older boys are. Maybe, just maybe, someday someone can get through to them. Maybe by then the girls will be old enough and talking enough, that they just won't be able to deny it anymore. One can dream (and pray), right? :)
I hope so. I really do.

They have said that the girls are going to preschool in the fall. I have seen them mention it a couple of times.

How does preschool work there? Can anyone fill me in? Is it dedicated days? Full days or half days? I know preschool can differ widely from place to place so I am curious. Will they all be together? It would be great if they split up the sets of twins so they could start forming their own identity. But we know controlling Buttback won't allow that. He didn't get his own way at church though so fingers crossed.
Preschool tends to be different from school to school in the state where I am so I'm guessing its the same in Utah. If they do end up going where Brexyn Bingham goes, he is currently attending Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings. Sadly, I watched a lie feed somewhere (can't remember where but it was recent) and Tyson said the girls will all be in the same class. Not sure if they made them do that or if its because they only have one class in that school. I know in my nephew's preschool, there is only one class per hear of age. So one 3 year old class, one 4 year old class, etc. However it works out I hope and pray there is major growth in those girls come fall!
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

GQS | Botox, Buttback and Bratty Cats | Part 21

Footnote: For some reason (unknown to this technology challenged 3momstrong) my previous post did not include the photo or useable link to the 4/14/17 “lie feed” temper tantrum of A$$ley. Attempting to attach it again.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Fibro96
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Fibro96 »

Donits wrote:Daughter was singing to "Barbie Girl" and the "I'm a blonde bimbo girl" part really inspired me.

"I'm a Barbie Girl,
In a Barbie world
I am plastic,
It's fantastic
I can dye my hair,
My clothes don't fit me anywhere
Imagination, my life is my creation...

Ah, ah, ah yeah
Ooo-ooh-oooh ooo-ooh-oooh"
I love it!!! Mr. Mountable not included!!!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
SnarkyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkyJ »

AthenaA wrote:
OldCountry wrote:Leaving the concert.. ok, let me get this straight...Tyler says now he has listened to Hall & Oats since he was two years old because his mother played their music all the time...Blake says he turned Bison on to them later in time.....TwitNitWit says she found out about Hall & Oaks " When I met you Tyson at 17 years old" actually speaking to Bison with him present...Is it me, are they all crazy? just wondering?
That's what happens when people lie and have no integrity. Most people we wouldn't even notice that th stories didn't match but with these idiots we know they are lying most of the time when they open their fat gobs.

I wonder if they are aware that they are even lying. I've known a couple of compulsive liars and I swear after a while they don't even know what is true or false.

My ex was/is a compulsive liar and has said so many lies to me it’s laughable. He once lied about taking our daughter to a fast food restaurant after I said someone saw him there. I could’ve cared less they were there. I said I heard you saw so and so out to eat the other night. And he responded super fast, no we weren’t there I don’t feed her fast food. My daughter immediately said yes we were daddy. Lol why lie over something so stupid. Maybe that just makes me hate the Greedners more lol
Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

What amazes me is how much their recent vlogs have been about themselves. Their laziness is so evident. They post everything on social media and then just add it into the vlogs. The KADS surely will get tired of this. I thought they were starting back to every day posts?! These two might just be the laziest POS’ I have ever seen.

utahmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by utahmom »

3momstrong wrote:
BellaCat wrote:https://s9.postimg.cc/44qyeg9an/A849_B6 ... _B3443.png

-0- ZERO class.

How fucking disgusting is that? I wish the owners would have kicked them out of the restaurant. They are noting but lowlife stupid ignorant narcissistic trailer trash assholes.
Jeanne88

Unread post by Jeanne88 »

I don't even know what to say about this picture and caption!
Beautiful view of the phone? Beautiful view of Ashley?
Maybe a beautiful view of the yard with no kids in it?

There's going to be a lot of competition for space with those trees along the fence. They'll be growing into each other in no time. They need to be another 10' away from the property line.
Cavmom20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cavmom20 »

Out to teppenyaki again. Apparently aunt becca really wanted to try it. Ok sure... those restaurants are everywhere. I'm sure they have one where she lives. You fat slobs just want food thrown at your face again.
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Is Aunt Becca related to them or a close friend? Interesting they needed reinforcements while Nanny Ash is away. That may have been an unnecessary “snarky” comment on my part as I have no clue who she is!
lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

Well Mindy Bingham took Hazy to get a professional pedicure done.... How long before the Gardner’s attempt it! Because we all know they are Monkey see monkey do!! Also in today’s Bingham Vlog Hazys crib mattress is also on the floor!! Are people seriously so lazy they can’t teach their kids to stay in the bed!! Ugh!!

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Wgchick22 wrote:What amazes me is how much their recent vlogs have been about themselves. Their laziness is so evident. They post everything on social media and then just add it into the vlogs. The KADS surely will get tired of this. I thought they were starting back to every day posts?! These two might just be the laziest POS’ I have ever seen.

Could not agree more! I’m new to this forum and am SO SO SO glad I found you!!!!!!!
(Assley exclamation points inserted Image)

I’ve been going back and watching older vlogs and came across this one from 2/7/18. It is ABSOLUTELY nauseating. They are 100% narcissistic, self-absorbed and LAZY!You all may have already discussed this vlog and may even have pages and pages of discussions in this forum ... I’m still catching up! Makes for some interesting reading and is quite thought provoking. Forgive me if I am reopening a discussion that has been exhausted. I am reeling from the lies in this vlog, their feeble attempts at back pedaling to cover up the lies, and how the bullshit spews from their mouths to stroke the KADS.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 93116c.jpg[/img]

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

At one point it was unfair for the other children at Lea's birthday party. When the candy finally came out of the piñata, the FF have such an advantage. They are use to a snack frenzy and eating off the floor.
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

3momstrong wrote:
Wgchick22 wrote:What amazes me is how much their recent vlogs have been about themselves. Their laziness is so evident. They post everything on social media and then just add it into the vlogs. The KADS surely will get tired of this. I thought they were starting back to every day posts?! These two might just be the laziest POS’ I have ever seen.

Could not agree more! I’m new to this forum and am SO SO SO glad I found you!!!!!!!
(Assley exclamation points inserted Image)

I’ve been going back and watching older vlogs and came across this one from 2/7/18. It is ABSOLUTELY nauseating. They are 100% narcissistic, self-absorbed and LAZY!You all may have already discussed this vlog and may even have pages and pages of discussions in this forum ... I’m still catching up! Makes for some interesting reading and is quite thought provoking. Forgive me if I am reopening a discussion that has been exhausted. I am reeling from the lies in this vlog, their feeble attempts at back pedaling to cover up the lies, and how the bullshit spews from their mouths to stroke the KADS.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 3c05db.jpg[/img]

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”