Britchandbaby:RinseWashBlockDelete (part 39)

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Britchandbaby:RinseWashBlockDelete (part 39)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Hi everyone.
I was a former member of this group a few years back and could never log into my account idky but I always lurk from time to time.

I always wondered if Ean has a say in his kids being on YouTube. Like those aren’t Britney’s kids only and yes it’s her channel but those are his kids too. Shouldn’t he at least get some of the money. Or what would happen if he says he doesn’t want his kids to film anymore. Poor Britney would have to get a job for the first time
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Evian »

At this point my blood boils looking at her face.
Why would that young childless guy want to play daddy with her? Why?! Please tell me why?
I'm just going to wait for karma to get her and when it does I'll laugh my god damn ass off. She deserves everything she has coming and then some. Can't wait.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Before I was with my husband, he was with a woman that had 3 kids. He helped her with everything. He had no children of his own either. I've been with him for 10 years now and we have kids together. He's a great father. Maybe Frank wants a family? I don't agree with britneys decision to introduce the kids so soon though. But there are some good guys out there. If Frank is one, who knows. Time will tell.
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

This girl is just disgusting, she has no care of the well being of her children at all. She’s known this guy for a hot ass minute, I really hope Eyan steps up and protects those kids because Bitchney is going to ruin them, all they are our YouTube cash to her at this point, I bet she can’t wait for the next one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

How long before he moves in?
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

Cinnamon wrote:For people suggesting Ean get custody. I have 2 points to make:
One, since he is not making good money to support all 3 kids, I doubt he will do anything to sabotage B’s income. As much as he may want his kids to not be exploited, I think he feels that’s the only way as of now that they can live comfortable lives. If he pulls his kids out of her videos I doubt she will keep getting same amount of views.

Two, even if he gets custody, he has to work full time and the kids have to be in full day care or school or both, which turns out to be too expensive. I am somewhat sure he just can’t afford that financially.

May be these are the reasons he is tolerating all the shit show.
I don't know if his parents work or not but they could help him out. Ean can always make the argument that his parents were the ones saving up for the kids futures. Brittany doesn't seem to be doing anything like that. If he goes to court, they'd want to see who has the most money saved up. Maybe Ean's parents can give him the money they saved up.

This whole thing irks me so much. Harlow might end up calling baldy "daddy". How fucked up. Having your bandaid kid call another man daddy.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
countrybee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by countrybee »

Ugh I can’t even wish anything bad on her because in the long run it’s her kids who will suffer the most and they didn’t ask for or deserve any of this bullshit.

melissaaaa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by melissaaaa »

Blackswan wrote:How long before he moves in?
His tooth brush is probably there already.

guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

Daffodil82 wrote:Before I was with my husband, he was with a woman that had 3 kids. He helped her with everything. He had no children of his own either. I've been with him for 10 years now and we have kids together. He's a great father. Maybe Frank wants a family? I don't agree with britneys decision to introduce the kids so soon though. But there are some good guys out there. If Frank is one, who knows. Time will tell.
I get this, totally. But was your husband in his early twenties? Did he ever want kids with her? If so, did she have the muscular distrophy gene to pass on to his kids? Also, was her ex incredibly nice but she felt bored after having bandaid baby after another?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

At the rate she moves, it's probably already in the works.
Kmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kmommy »

Daffodil82 wrote:Before I was with my husband, he was with a woman that had 3 kids. He helped her with everything. He had no children of his own either. I've been with him for 10 years now and we have kids together. He's a great father. Maybe Frank wants a family? I don't agree with britneys decision to introduce the kids so soon though. But there are some good guys out there. If Frank is one, who knows. Time will tell.
I agree. I hope for the kids sake he’s a good guy.
madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

melissaaaa wrote:
His tooth brush is probably there already.

Yeah I think he doesn’t technically live there but is already spending most nights he’s off of work over there.

Kristinak
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Kristinak »

What is her Snapchat? I checked out the Snapchat she has listed on YouTube as someone said she posted a story with Nolan and a fire truck but it’s not on there.

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Ean is a loser. Britney is a psycho cunt whore but Ean is a loser. He isn’t going to do anything. He didn’t even want Harlow. He was a pushover their entire relationship and he’ll continue to be one now that she’s dick hopping and exposing his kids to STD’s. I don’t doubt he loves his kids, but he’s gonna lay back and let her do whatever because he has no spine. Never did. He was always the bitch of the relationship which is probably why she’s so “in love” with the human penis.. he probably halfway acts like a man and she’s never experienced that in a relationship.

I feel sorry for her kids. Aria will prob get pregnant at 16 like Britney did. Nolan is going to be unable to move by 10 and die by 20. Harlow will probably be a heroin addict hooker.

I urge everyone to unfollow Britney everywhere. Stop watching her videos. Don’t give her any attention. Social media has made her delusional.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I also hope Frank is a good guy but it really seems from the little backstory we have that he isn't. Both he and Brit broke off engagements and apparently are moving very quickly. Too quickly.

And judging by her photos, what she says, and how she responds to hate she is clearly head over heels and blind to any faults he has. That won;t last forever. As much as I dislike Brit for her choices.... I don't want her to be left in the dirt either
bitterbitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by bitterbitch »

Kristinak wrote:What is her Snapchat? I checked out the Snapchat she has listed on YouTube as someone said she posted a story with Nolan and a fire truck but it’s not on there.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

shilohjulia wrote:Ean is a loser. Britney is a psycho c*nt whore but Ean is a loser. He isn’t going to do anything. He didn’t even want Harlow. He was a pushover their entire relationship and he’ll continue to be one now that she’s dick hopping and exposing his kids to STD’s. I don’t doubt he loves his kids, but he’s gonna lay back and let her do whatever because he has no spine. Never did. He was always the bitch of the relationship which is probably why she’s so “in love” with the human penis.. he probably halfway acts like a man and she’s never experienced that in a relationship.

I feel sorry for her kids. Aria will prob get pregnant at 16 like Britney did. Nolan is going to be unable to move by 10 and die by 20. Harlow will probably be a heroin addict hooker.

I urge everyone to unfollow Britney everywhere. Stop watching her videos. Don’t give her any attention. Social media has made her delusional.

Wow. Some of this was unnecessary.
bitterbitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by bitterbitch »

Blackswan wrote:
shilohjulia wrote:Ean is a loser. Britney is a psycho c*nt whore but Ean is a loser. He isn’t going to do anything. He didn’t even want Harlow. He was a pushover their entire relationship and he’ll continue to be one now that she’s dick hopping and exposing his kids to STD’s. I don’t doubt he loves his kids, but he’s gonna lay back and let her do whatever because he has no spine. Never did. He was always the bitch of the relationship which is probably why she’s so “in love” with the human penis.. he probably halfway acts like a man and she’s never experienced that in a relationship.

A lot of this was uncalled for, especially about the kids. I never thought Ean was a loser, and think the kids will grow up fine except perhaps with a bitter taste in their mouth about YouTube
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Sorry. Cold hard truth. Social media has made so many people blind to reality. So what she has a dumb YouTube channel. So what she has followers. In real life i stated exactly what her life is and will be. She’s a pathetic piece of shit and everyone should stop paying attention to her.

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

bitterbitch wrote:
Blackswan wrote:

A lot of this was uncalled for, especially about the kids. I never thought Ean was a loser, and think the kids will grow up fine except perhaps with a bitter taste in their mouth about YouTube
This makes you look more like a psycho cunt than Britney right now. Jesus

Return to “Britneyandbaby”