Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS | Botox, Buttback and Bratty Cats | Part 21

Unread post by 3momstrong »

3momstrong wrote:
3momstrong wrote:
Wgchick22 wrote:What amazes me is how much their recent vlogs have been about themselves. Their laziness is so evident. They post everything on social media and then just add it into the vlogs. The KADS surely will get tired of this. I thought they were starting back to every day posts?! These two might just be the laziest POS’ I have ever seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Could not agree more! I’m new to this forum and am SO SO SO glad I found you!!!!!!!
(Assley exclamation points inserted Image)

I’ve been going back and watching older vlogs and came across this one from 2/7/18. It is ABSOLUTELY nauseating. They are 100% narcissistic, self-absorbed and LAZY!You all may have already discussed this vlog and may even have pages and pages of discussions in this forum ... I’m still catching up! Makes for some interesting reading and is quite thought provoking. Forgive me if I am reopening a discussion that has been exhausted. I am reeling from the lies in this vlog, their feeble attempts at back pedaling to cover up the lies, and how the bullshit spews from their mouths to stroke the KADS.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 3c05db.jpg[/img]

They cannot seem to grasp the concept that we are not necessarily haters. Do you think they might figure out that some people on this forum are disappointed, angry and feel used by their greed? Their “lifestyle” HAS been created out of the kindness and generous donations of thousands. Shame on you, GREEDners.

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

3momstrong wrote:
3momstrong wrote:
3momstrong wrote: Could not agree more! I’m new to this forum and am SO SO SO glad I found you!!!!!!!
(Assley exclamation points inserted Image)

I’ve been going back and watching older vlogs and came across this one from 2/7/18. It is ABSOLUTELY nauseating. They are 100% narcissistic, self-absorbed and LAZY!You all may have already discussed this vlog and may even have pages and pages of discussions in this forum ... I’m still catching up! Makes for some interesting reading and is quite thought provoking. Forgive me if I am reopening a discussion that has been exhausted. I am reeling from the lies in this vlog, their feeble attempts at back pedaling to cover up the lies, and how the bullshit spews from their mouths to stroke the KADS.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 3c05db.jpg[/img]

They cannot seem to grasp the concept that we are not necessarily haters. Do you think they might figure out that some people on this forum are disappointed, angry and feel used by their greed? Their “lifestyle” HAS been created out of the kindness and generous donations of thousands. Myself NOT making the list of former KAD or contributor to their “empire” in any way shape or form.

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

3momstrong wrote:
3momstrong wrote:
3momstrong wrote:

They cannot seem to grasp the concept that we are not necessarily haters. Do you think they might figure out that some people on this forum are disappointed, angry and feel used by their greed? Their “lifestyle” HAS been created out of the kindness and generous donations of thousands. Myself NOT making the list of former KAD or contributor to their “empire” in any way shape or form.

Sorry for my replies to my own posts ... I’m
still trying to learn to navigate Tapatalk. Couple of “burning” questions I have that maybe some of you “seasoned” sisters may be able to answer:

1) Who is Aunt Becca? Is she blood relation or a family friend? Coincidence she came to visit when Nanny Ash went to Europe?

2) Speaking of Nanny Ash, what do we know about her? Is she related to the GREEDners? What is her educational background? She seems light years more advanced in child development than Dumb and Dumber. She seems like the only salvation for those girls.

3) Seems I heard/read that TyA$$’s Mom was married three times? Isn’t that a big NoNo in the Mormon faith? TyA$$ brags incessantly about being the oldest of 10. What do we know about his father? Is he still alive/have any contact with them? Would be interested to know more about the family dynamics in the Garner a/k/a Gardner family tree. There have been countless times it is abundantly clear TyA$$ has anger issues and he’s doing his best to keep it under control while the camera is rolling. He also is an “expert in his own mind” about all things related to marriage/relationships, parenting, potty training, cooking, landscaping ... oh what an exhausting list. In no way do I want to bash his dad. I just find it interesting that he’s never seen nor spoken of. Could explain some of TyA$$’s behaviors.

4) How come I’m so beautiful?

5) Do you love it?

B4bfmmom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by B4bfmmom »

OldCountry wrote:At one point it was unfair for the other children at Lea's birthday party. When the candy finally came out of the piñata, the FF have such an advantage. They are use to a snack frenzy and eating off the floor.
I’m sure most of our kids would have known they needed to share. Or we would have, in the very least, gone over to them and told them they were to share and only were only to take a few, or even given them a number like, “You may only have 10 pieces” and NOT allowed them to grab and stuff in their mouths at the same time. If Faker would have given them a number limit she could’ve then provided an opportunity for them to count. I know, how silly of me. The only thing those girls are learning is they must be so beautiful, how to fill themselves with crap and to put themselves and their wants over anyone else at all times. The 4 apples certainly don’t fall far from their completely fake, lazy, selfish “parent” trees. It irritates the crap out of me Stephane and Mindy seem blind to it or just don’t care.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

3momstrong, tyson's father passed away and hes never said why or from what. Not that I know of anyway.
Nanny Ash is not related for the greedners.
Hopefully other people here can answer the rest of your questions.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... be5c32.jpg[/img]

Really on the Tapatalk struggle bus today. The attachment was what I intended to post. So sorry for the struggle ... it’s real!
IMG_3867.JPG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

I just came up with a new theory. The reason the KADs dont ever say anything negative or give advice is because they are AFRAID or SCARED of Assface and FuckBag. They live in fear because they are meek and cant even imagine not being able to comment on their vlogs. Or on any of their social media sites for that matter. Fear will do some pretty strange things to people. I'm certainly not afraid of either one of them.

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Night lady wrote:3momstrong, tyson's father passed away and hes never said why or from what. Not that I know of anyway.

Thank you, NightLady. I’m sorry for his loss.

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Night lady wrote:I just came up with a new theory. The reason the KADs dont ever say anything negative or give advice is because they are AFRAID or SCARED of Assface and FuckBag. They live in fear because they are meek and cant even imagine not being able to comment on their vlogs. Or on any of their social media sites for that matter. Fear will do some pretty strange things to people. I'm certainly not afraid of either one of them.

No doubt you are not only a NightLady but a smart lady as well! The KADS don’t want their posts to get deleted or worse ... blocked from their social media outlets!

Forgot to ask ... the GREEDturds brag all of the time about their 4 “businesses”

1) QTK
2) The Chinese blankets
3) YouTube Vlogging
4) ????? What am I missing?

utahmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by utahmom »

# 4 -- shoes off or on in the house is strictly a personal preference. No religious implications.
#5 -- yes -- those are Buttback's LDS garments. If you do a google search, you can find out why more than you want to about them.

Great questions regarding the rest. Looking forward to some one who has followed them longer than I have to respond.
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

GQS | Botox, Buttback and Bratty Cats | Part 21

utahmom wrote:# 4 -- shoes off or on in the house is strictly a personal preference. No religious implications.
#5 -- yes -- those are Buttback's LDS garments. If you do a google search, you can find out why more than you want to about them.

Great questions regarding the rest. Looking forward to some one who has followed them longer than I have to respond.
utahmom, thank you! I honestly meant no disrespect to the LDS faith. Just curious. Wonder why he feels compelled for his to be visible all of the time? Maybe makes him feel better about himself for the countless liefeeds and preying on KADS daily through social media? Even more disgusting although I did not think it was possible.

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Night lady wrote:3momstrong, tyson's father passed away and hes never said why or from what. Not that I know of anyway.

I’m sorry for his loss.

Merikat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Merikat »

I think Aunt Becca is Tyson's aunt.
Yes, his mother has been married and divorced 3 times.
I think she wasn't allowed to attend one of her son's Temple weddings. Maybe she lost her Temple Recommend due to her marriages?

Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

They haven’t posted any advertisements lately- the soaps, the candy, fit fab fun, hello fresh... wonder why?!

I don’t remember who asked the question, but Screech has had Nanny Poppins cleaning her house for a while. All of the activities she does with the girls are straight off of Pinterest.

Personally, I think Screech would be more of a disciplinary if Porky would let her. He’s so against discipline that she has just submitted to him. Just like she has with everything else.

lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

Wgchick22 wrote:They haven’t posted any advertisements lately- the soaps, the candy, fit fab fun, hello fresh... wonder why?!

I don’t remember who asked the question, but Screech has had Nanny Poppins cleaning her house for a while. All of the activities she does with the girls are straight off of Pinterest.

Personally, I think Screech would be more of a disciplinary if Porky would let her. He’s so against discipline that she has just submitted to him. Just like she has with everything else.

You spoke too soon lol.. On Facebook they just did a Hello Fresh one lol

Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

OldCountry wrote:At one point it was unfair for the other children at Lea's birthday party. When the candy finally came out of the piñata, the FF have such an advantage. They are use to a snack frenzy and eating off the floor.
Hahahaha! They've been training for this moment all of their lives.
Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

lisajohnson120 wrote:
Wgchick22 wrote:They haven’t posted any advertisements lately- the soaps, the candy, fit fab fun, hello fresh... wonder why?!

You spoke too soon lol.. On Facebook they just did a Hello Fresh one lol

See! They read here! LOL!

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Merikat wrote:I think Aunt Becca is Tyson's aunt.
Yes, his mother has been married and divorced 3 times.
I think she wasn't allowed to attend one of her son's Temple weddings. Maybe she lost her Temple Recommend due to her marriages?

Yes, I also think Becca is Tysons aunt. If I remember correctly, she is Jodi's sister. She comes pretty frequently to take care of the kids. Usually when T&A are going away on a trip. Usually brings her daughter with her. Not sure if she's there this time as I haven't looked at their social media today.

It's been speculated here on occasion that Tysons dad might have been gay and died of AIDS. There is zero proof of that, but he's talked about his dad several times and basically said he lived a life of sin and died because of it. I'm completely, 100% paraphrasing that because I can't remember exactly what he's said and don't feel like looking that up, so not even sure if I'm close to what he said.

I can't remember the other questions asked, I'll go back and look at them and see if I can answer any.
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

3momstrong wrote:
Night lady wrote:I just came up with a new theory. The reason the KADs dont ever say anything negative or give advice is because they are AFRAID or SCARED of Assface and FuckBag. They live in fear because they are meek and cant even imagine not being able to comment on their vlogs. Or on any of their social media sites for that matter. Fear will do some pretty strange things to people. I'm certainly not afraid of either one of them.

No doubt you are not only a NightLady but a smart lady as well! The KADS don’t want their posts to get deleted or worse ... blocked from their social media outlets!

Forgot to ask ... the GREEDturds brag all of the time about their 4 “businesses”

1) QTK
2) The Chinese blankets
3) YouTube Vlogging
4) ????? What am I missing?

They count the website/blog as a business. Interesting to see the list of four like that and to realize tha the only one actually being done every day or at all is QTK. Tyson has the other 3 "jobs" and does none of them with any consistency. He says "I'm going to start uploading to YouTube every day because I have so many videos ready to go" and since then he's uploaded one vlog (in a weeks time) and it wasn't even a real vlog. It was spliced together clips of everything they had already shared on snapchat and Instagram. If he was working a real job and had that track record for getting his work "done" he'd have been fired ten times by now.
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Thanks, Snarkadoodle Doo! He really IS pathetic. No wonder he doesn’t want a real job. And you are correct ... he would get fired.

So he considers having a blog/website a job? Isn’t Miracle Unfolding the same place he sells the Chinese blankets? Hmmm ... I’m not a rocket scientist by any stretch of the imagination but they seem one in the same to me. Never explored them so have no clue.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”