KKandFavoriteJ | KKandBabyJ | Part 30

teamlandon
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Unread post by teamlandon »

I’ve never been pregnant so let me know if I’m wrong for sure but she was talking about how miserable she was vomiting at like 3am, naked, slumped over the toilet and then was like AND THEN ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS SHOP AND RENOVATE AND DECORATE ETC ETC ETC like i know nesting is a thing but it couldn’t have been as awful as she’s making it seem if she was so ready to spend spend spend and clean right after, could it? lol i just don’t get her... and don’t even get me started on Khoa’s wallet. If it’s been gone for 2+ days he must have been driving without a license too...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
teamlandon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by teamlandon »

Sorry for the double post but I just checked and there are a LOTTTTT of comments calling them out for letting the boys be outside alone. Lots of them mention that they’re close to the pool, how fast & easy it’d be for them to fall in, that there’s no fence or enclosure, that if they’re suspecting someone was in their backyard and moved Khoa’s wallet they should be more vigilant with the kids & definitely not let them be outside alone. Interesting that they’re not being deleted ASAP.

Milk_stain
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Milk_stain »

Aww what a shame KK.... if only you’d put a fence up around your house, then no-one would’ve ‘stolen’ your money! Duh!!

jwynia1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jwynia1 »

If you look closely enough when Keren is looking for the boys, the wallet isn't even on the chairs when she walks by. It was definitely her.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

It seemed like Khoa believed the theory that someone stole the money and then left it on the chair, but I’d believe it that Keren staged that all herself to freak him out. Maybe she filmed Khoas reaction then told him the truth
I feel like if that’s really what they believed happened then they would immediately be talking about getting cameras for outside

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

I feel like they’d have a whole lot more space in their room if they took that clothes rack out! I never saw the point of it to be honest as they have a big closet. Why do they not use the closet?

Dreamcatchme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dreamcatchme »

Pineapples wrote:I feel like they’d have a whole lot more space in their room if they took that clothes rack out! I never saw the point of it to be honest as they have a big closet. Why do they not use the closet?

I wondered that myself but then it's not like she uses the desk either is it she's ridiculous

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Twentysomething
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Twentysomething »

I mean, right behind their house is a very busy and popular main road. I drive down the road all the time and can see their house. Anybody could hop over the cement fence from the main road sidewalk and be right where the trampoline is

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

Long time lurker here. Actually found the site when Keren did the infamous rant a few months back about this forum. Found it and at first hated this website. Was kind of shocked at the things people were saying about Jackson and their parenting. BOY, ever since reading you comments and discussions and honestly even without coming here I am noticing such HUGE GAPING holes in their parenting or lack of parenting i should say.

I started watching them because I'm italian/spanish and my boyfriend is Philipino and i had found this adorable youtube couple with mixed baby boys who were ADORABLE and they truly seemed like a really sweet family. The first vlog i watched was them preparing for Irma. I couldnt keep my eyes off how beautiful baby landon was. I was hooked.

But then they got pregnant with baby number 3 and even when the New Year started I had been watching for a few months then and hadn't even known about this forum but I was starting to notice little things that just irked me. I got my boyfriend into watching them with me too and I was like, I love KK but when we have kids I am cooking everything at home. I don't wanna eat out as often as they do. I worked at starbucks for 3 years and honestly knowing exactly what goes into what Keren drinks daily NOW 6 months into her pregnancy is absolutely disgusting. She asked one time for 9 pumps of vanilla in her venti iced coffee which normally gets 5 or 4... I almost threw up in that moment.

Anyways!!! I guess i'm officially one of you guys. I wanted to comment and actually say something because its not even about putting them down as parents to be an asshole, its about their dang children. Honestly Landon and Jackson aren't terrible kids. They're decent behaved, they listen, they like to play and go outside and if they actually tried to teach them shit, they would love learning and acting like well behaved little kiddos. But no, they treat one like literal dirt and the other like the most entitled child ever. I feel so bad for both those boys and baby number 3 who are aren't even being raised, they're simply existing in their parent's lame lives.
Tmh23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tmh23 »

Pineapples wrote:I feel like they’d have a whole lot more space in their room if they took that clothes rack out! I never saw the point of it to be honest as they have a big closet. Why do they not use the closet?

Keren buys so many new clothes that she has to hang them in her face or she’ll forget about them.
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 023ade.jpg[/img] I wasn’t really able to tell in the vlogs but maybe you guys can

heyletschat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyletschat »

Moony wrote: I wasn’t really able to tell in the vlogs but maybe you guys can

No doubt they found the wallet in the morning or Khoa found the wallet and moved it inside to be safe again before Keren was walking round past the chairs.
heyletschat
Talker
Talker

It is the middle of May and NOTHING has been said or done about the pool screen / fence - what is going on?

The boys could've drowned outside alone yesterday.
heyletschat
Talker
Talker

Another thought - do they not have cameras on the house looking around their property?
Stop-KK-Now
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Stop-KK-Now »

heyletschat wrote:Another thought - do they not have cameras on the house looking around their property?
Of course not, otherwise they wouldn’t be able to make up stories about clowns and wallets..
heyletschat
Talker
Talker

Stop-KK-Now wrote:
heyletschat wrote:Another thought - do they not have cameras on the house looking around their property?
Of course not, otherwise they wouldn’t be able to make up stories about clowns and wallets..
I thought as the clown was in a different house, plus you'd think after something like that and with the pool / no fence etc that they would. It's really sad how little they care.
Tmh23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tmh23 »

Is this not a camera? I guess it could be a light but I’ve never seen it on. Plus It wasn’t there when they moved in. Regardless they need cameras. We aren’t “famous” and theyve came in handy seeing a package get stolen, someone walking up to our door, mail not being delivered, neighbor kids in our backyard etc.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jwynia1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jwynia1 »

Tmh23 wrote:Is this not a camera? I guess it could be a light but I’ve never seen it on. Plus It wasn’t there when they moved in. Regardless they need cameras. We aren’t “famous” and theyve came in handy seeing a package get stolen, someone walking up to our door, mail not being delivered, neighbor kids in our backyard etc.
That's just a light. They'll spend $$$$ on anything that doesn't make sense. Clothes? Yep. Junk/fast food? You bet. New car they don't need? Definitely. But a pool gate or cover to protect their kids' lives? No way in hell they would.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
heyletschat
Talker
Talker

Khoa pushed Keren into the pool...

No wonder Landon has a fear of water no one can go near without being shoved in, not even a pregnant lady...

I'm all for making comments on her parenting but that can't be safe for her or baby? Nice move Khoa.
heyletschat
Talker
Talker

Thought I'd do vlog comments as it's late and I'm bored.

So...

Started off picking up the rental, both of them away from the boys.
Absence explained with Taylor being shown.
They go shopping and fake Jackson talking.
Andy is back (yay)
Khoa won't push Kermit in the pool then does (shock)
pool time with Golden boy, no sign of Landon half way through
Landon appears as Kermit cooks - makes him try lemon - later find out he's SUPER sick?
Kermit will cook even though Andy is meant to (as a guest?)
Kermit can't cook rice without Khoa
They had a rental car for a day? other car returned at the end - why when they have so many other cars.
Super staged family dinner.
Golden boy ends it off course.

No pool cover / even a mention.

(Sorry if that's shocking hahaha)

Return to “KKandBabyJ”