E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

MotherNature2
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Unread post by MotherNature2 »

As soon as she squeezes that baby out she will be hold up in her precious bed crying PPD for about 10 mos (we all know it will be because it’s a boy..not a girl). Then around 10 mos I predict she’ll be knocked up again...trying for that girl she dreams of.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

ba1006 wrote:I may be wrong, but I think there is a folding table in the laundry room. Why she folds clean clothes on a dirty floor makes no sense. Why not use a bed or anyplace else. Doesn't Bonnie do the same thing? These Griffiths sure are strange.
It's not a Griffith's thing, it's an Ellie thing. Her laundry room is in fact a bathroom and she's vlogged sitting on the floor folding before.

Bonnie has a laundry room (without a toilet lol), but has vlogged folding clothes in the bedrooms before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

I've seen Bonnie sitting on the floor in their basement (not the laundry room) folding laundry many times. I suppose now she has her nanny do it.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

ba1006 wrote:I've seen Bonnie sitting on the floor in their basement (not the laundry room) folding laundry many times. I suppose now she has her nanny do it.
Um. I know you have a hate on for Bonnie and all, but there is a difference between folding laundry on a carpeted floor and doing so next to a toilet. I've folded laundry while sitting on the floor before but would never do it in my bathroom!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Definitely big difference. I only sit on my bathroom floor briefly when throwing up, and get off it ASAP.
Personal, but related: I had the worst Mother's Day. My daughter and I were flying home from a wedding, and I puked my brains out. Not hungover. Don't know what was going on! Kneeling on an airport bathroom floor was awful. I grabbed paper towels and put them down to kneel on. I can't even imagine choosing to sit on the bathroom floor to fold laundry. Carpeted basement floor, not as weird.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

Why doesn't Ellie just give Calvin a spot in the garden to go pee? My brother has a spot :D he's much older than Calvin but still , they could get a lemon tree.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

A few mudrooms contain laundry and a bathroom (but usually with a shower) around where I grew up for outdoorsman.
Come back from hunting or fishing all day, youre gross. Covered in deer urine smell or fish guts. Hose off outside. Strip down in the garage. And jump in the shower.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:A few mudrooms contain laundry and a bathroom (but usually with a shower) around where I grew up for outdoorsman.
Come back from hunting or fishing all day, youre gross. Covered in deer urine smell or fish guts. Hose off outside. Strip down in the garage. And jump in the shower.

But you wouldn't choose to sit on the floor and fold laundry, would you?

Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

Ellie is not the cleanest person on the block. She Made a big deal buying the laundry carts on wheels so they could fit under a counter in the laundry room, so no doubt she has a cleaner area to fold than the floor by a toilet. When I think of Ellie, I think smelly, body Oder. I think the only time she gets clean is in the tub soaking with a bath bomb. Even then I don’t think she actually washes. Even Bonnie, I think they both stink.
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

As far as Calvin peeing, there’s 2 stay at home parents, hanging around doing nothing all day, why can’t they remind or tell Calvin its time to try to go to the bathroom. At three, he should be pretty much trained, know that big boys go on the toilet not pee on toys, on a wall or in a corner. She sits there and thinks it’s funny, just goes to show how lazy and gross they are. On another note, when the boys were in the bathroom playing by the tub, Calvin is hitting or poking Jackson, Calvin is smiling while he does that, I just can’t stand that he thinks it’s ok to do, and often I watch him do it to his cousins, Ellie and Jared never correct him and act like they don’t see him. They are going to have a problem when #3 comes, Calvin is in for a major awakening when he’s not the baby anymore.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Aurielle wrote:Why doesn't Ellie just give Calvin a spot in the garden to go pee? My brother has a spot :D he's much older than Calvin but still , they could get a lemon tree.
Dogs pee outside. Ellie need to properly train (and discipline Cal), she doesn’t need to send him outside to free range more and urinate in front of the neighbours.

Ellie will never think the peeing in the house is a problem though because she and Julie used to pee down the bathroom vent. They still think thats funny! I completely think Cal’s issues are all behavioural though.

grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Aurielle wrote:Why doesn't Ellie just give Calvin a spot in the garden to go pee? My brother has a spot :D he's much older than Calvin but still , they could get a lemon tree.
Dogs pee outside. Ellie need to properly train (and discipline Cal), she doesn’t need to send him outside to free range more and urinate in front of the neighbours.

Ellie will never think the peeing in the house is a problem though because she and Julie used to pee down the bathroom vent. They still think thats funny! I completely think Cal’s issues are all behavioural though.

Will we be calling the A word again? Sure he needs to know about going to the toilet especially at night or when its cold but like is it really that much of a problem to pee on grass? Its grass, so what if its outside he's like 3? Atleast he's peeing elsewhere than his pants I'll give him that its a step in a good direction although he should be disciplined for peeing on toys etc but grass is grass.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

For what it's worth, my personal opinion is that kids should not be encouraged to pee on the grass. Maybe if it's an emergency and they're out in the middle of nowhere or something, but definitely not anywhere else. It's not the worst thing in the world I suppose, but it just strikes me as rather bizarre.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Aurielle wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

Will we be calling the A word again? Sure he needs to know about going to the toilet especially at night or when its cold but like is it really that much of a problem to pee on grass? Its grass, so what if its outside he's like 3? Atleast he's peeing elsewhere than his pants I'll give him that its a step in a good direction although he should be disciplined for peeing on toys etc but grass is grass.
It is a problem, Calvin doesn't seem to differentiate between peeing on the grass and peeing on furniture. If Ellie (and Jared) would stop the peeing on the grass they would have an easier time with the peeing in the house. If he was only allowed to use a toilet it would be easier for him to understand then understanding its funny to pee in your own yard but not in public and not in the house. He's 3. Why set him up to have to be corrected later? Peeing in the school yard next year (because he's totally going while Ellie lays in bed with baby) wont be ok, so why not correct it now?
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Ellie saying she hasn't shared much of how hard this pregnancy has been had me ROLLING... girl, that's ALL you talk about!!!
Her Braxton contractions are back again... lol
MotherNature2
Talker
Talker

Massive click bait today! I guess her “Braxton Contractions” are back..lol :?
monstermonkey
Informer
Informer

Unread post by monstermonkey »

MotherNature2 wrote:Massive click bait today! I guess her “Braxton Contractions” are back..lol :?
Every time she says "Braxton contractions" I want to put my head through a wall.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

My son-in-law also thinks it's fine for my 3 year old grandson to pee outside on the grass. Last Sunday, I took him to a church cookout and guess what he does? He pees on the grass in front of everybody. I was mortified. I told him peeing is only done in a toilet.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

lmmomSD wrote:
onbreak wrote:A few mudrooms contain laundry and a bathroom (but usually with a shower) around where I grew up for outdoorsman.

But you wouldn't choose to sit on the floor and fold laundry, would you?

Ive posted before how disgusting it is. I'm just saying, grandma griff didn't invent that set up.
Jared even did it in a video .. they both are OK with it, barf

MotherNature2
Talker
Talker

Holy shit! She does her nails in there on the floor too. I may be getting Alzheimer’s but did I already say she lays the kids down on the bathroom floor to groom them too? Eeek

Return to “Ellie and Jared”