KKandFavoriteJ | KKandBabyJ | Part 30

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Keren and Khoa don't even care anymore at this point. Keren eats so badly for someone who's carying a baby and on top of that she lets Khoa push her in the pool while she is pregnant!!

This woman has 0 brains. Why even bother anymore lol, just run the red lights, go rollerskating in target, do a kartwheel on a wet floor YOU DO YOU.

For a pregnant woman she is absolutely reckless with her and her baby's life

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Is it me or Keren and wyatt can’t stand each other?
heyletschat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyletschat »

Faat18 wrote:Keren and Khoa don't even care anymore at this point. Keren eats so badly for someone who's carying a baby and on top of that she lets Khoa push her in the pool while she is pregnant!!

This woman has 0 brains. Why even bother anymore lol, just run the red lights, go rollerskating in target, do a kartwheel on a wet floor YOU DO YOU.

For a pregnant woman she is absolutely reckless with her and her baby's life

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
I don't really think she let him as such... he said he wouldn't... To me the blame is on Khoa here
MommyofE
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MommyofE »

Lol Khoa’s friends seemed so annoyed just by Karen’s presence. thought it was too funny how she tried to put one of them to work in the kitchen and then had to do it herself you know deep down she was pissed. Who the hell expects their guests to cook for them lol I wanna know how that conversation went.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RedColour
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RedColour »

Her comment towards the end “well I’m American” always being stereotypical and stuff you can kinda sense that Wyatt and Andy don’t like her that much !
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohanapanda »

Ehh khoa deff dumbed down . I can’t imagine being with someone who has no goals or a career or even a damn degree .

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

In yesterday’s vlog I noticed she mentioned Khoa ruining “her montage” and that she had “an idea of the vlog” ... was she trying to make it sound like she edits now and actually does something? Doesn’t she just film herself all day and hand over the camera to Khoa at the end of the day when she goes to bed?
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohanapanda »

Actually both Keren and khoa are low lives who have nothing going for them in life and only relies on YouTube money and making merch with their son problem. They are so annoying and seriously I wonder what happeneds then when YouTube is done for them. Jesus at least khoa friends have something going for them .

chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

Was there ever any outcome from all the complaints to target?

kkneedstogoaway
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kkneedstogoaway »

GOD sorry this is ot but does it annoy anyone else how Krackel points at things while she's filming and talking? idk why it bothers me so much but it just makes me want to slap her
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

I’m sure Wyatt is annoyed with Keren because he played PubG with Khoa all the time and it seems like Khoa never plays now, and Wyatt probably knows Keren is the reason for that.
Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Delrey__ »

Lmao at kernel saying “he knows better” when Jackson didn’t wanted to try Dr. Pepper. No kernal he got intimidated by all you guys staring at him...

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
AuraBor
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuraBor »

Why did they rent a car? I did not understand any of that crap at the beginning and Khoa explaining how that car makes Kermel feel like a mom or i don’t know. It was pointless?!?!? And why did they rent it?
OhSoContrary
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by OhSoContrary »

panicatthebooty wrote:We just got a brand new car, 2018 Ford Focus, it had 12 miles on it, and we are only paying 16,000. It's no Lexus, but would be more than enough to "drive clients around"

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
He’s a high end relator if he pulls up in a cheap car they could come to the conclusion he isn’t good at making sales because he can’t afford a good car and he could loose the listening.

Dreamcatchme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dreamcatchme »

Wyatt can't stand Keren it's plain to see and her shade yesterday going on and on about his old mattress like just ask him to move it if you can't and shut up it's not a big deal. Andy is back and she's making him cook AGAIN give the guy a break he's not your slave. The lemon thing was cute and funny the first time but repeatedly making Landon lick it just stopppp I can't stand that woman! Ps, am I the only one who thinks Wyatt is actually gorgeous??

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
proud_latina17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by proud_latina17 »

Lilbambi wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
Lilbambi wrote:Wallet thing was so fake. He left his wallet outside. End of story.
Noone would sneak in steal some money, leave all the ID and credit cards and then give it back.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
No true. My ex left his wallet at a public place, they stole all his cash but left the license & cards. Sometimes people just need cash. Cards aren’t really worth stealing these days IMO, a lot of us have the capability to lock them on our phones.

If their story is true, I think it’s stupid that they aren’t taking it seriously. Actually since they even said it, they look stupid and like bad parents for not taking it seriously. How can you not be more cautious after knowing someone has been in your yard and stolen from you? They’re a new kind of stupid.
Ok, but who would sneak into a yard, look all the way down the back of the yard for a wallet, take the money then risk being caught by walking up to the house and putting it on the chair? I call bullshit 100%

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I call bs on the wallet situation as well. Who’s gonna take $80 and just leave $20 behind? That’s stupid to me. However, my wallet was stolen once and someone mailed my ID back to me LOL. No money just my ID. Not sure if the people that stole the wallet was who mailed it back or if someone found the ID and decided to mail it to me.

But I call BS on khoas wallet.

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Just wanted to mention they do have cameras it was talked about in a vlog when they moved in. Another thing, I'm catching up on their boring lives and in the Mother's Day vlog Khoa tells her he doesn't want the cake pop and that she should eat it and she goes no I don't really like sweets, but the bitch puts 20 pumps of sugar in her drinks lmao she's an idiot!

prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

chatty wrote:Was there ever any outcome from all the complaints to target?

We’ll never know since KK won’t mention it and Target can’t say what actions they took (if any) for confidentiality reasons.
prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

OhSoContrary wrote:
panicatthebooty wrote:We just got a brand new car, 2018 Ford Focus, it had 12 miles on it, and we are only paying 16,000. It's no Lexus, but would be more than enough to "drive clients around"

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
He’s a high end relator if he pulls up in a cheap car they could come to the conclusion he isn’t good at making sales because he can’t afford a good car and he could loose the listening.

This 100% I use to sell life insurance and my boss got told by a client that as soon as he saw us (I was in training) step out of his A6 he knew he was buying because he was clearly good at his job.

HOWEVER, didn’t Khoa make a big stink of quitting reality?
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

prbeca wrote:
chatty wrote:Was there ever any outcome from all the complaints to target?

We’ll never know since KK won’t mention it and Target can’t say what actions they took (if any) for confidentiality reasons.
I’m only guessing but, they haven’t been to target in a while. Also on ok baby Kyra made a comment in target they are not allowed to vlog days ago...
I’m guessing someone said something they can’t....is there IG pictures still up or twitter? I don’t have those so I just read what you guys say :)

Return to “KKandBabyJ”