Lindsandbaby Part 10

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Unread post by staceymj »

I’m not a fan of the name, it’s too old fashioned for my taste. The nickname is cute for a little girl though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by fossilfinger »

What a sweet, timeless name. One of the better YouTube mama names I've seen, honestly.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

I like the name. It is beautiful and I like the fact it's not following the as unique as possible name trend going on.
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

I’m liking this new, changed Lindsey! My daughter is named Clara and if I have another daughter it’s my current favorite name!
Ellie Mae is the sweetest nickname
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
CooperFairbanks
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CooperFairbanks »

Eloise is a beautiful name.

I'm surprised by her choice too, though Andrew is also a very classic name. The outlier now is Braiden.
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

Watching Lindsey now, I feel like she's totally overcome all the stuff we used to rag on her about on this site. She just seems so much more real now. She still makes some questionable decisions, mostly related to her health and career choices, but I feel like she doesn't hide that stuff anymore. She just owns it. And I have to say, I like seeing her interact with her kids. She's so sweet with them. It seems natural. And I also think anyone watching can agree that she has probably some of the sweetest kids on YouTube. They're so cute! They seem like sensitive, caring little boys. It's clear that she's definitely dealt with ongoing depression (who wouldn't with a family like hers) but now she seems like she's in a good relationship with a man (not those little boys that she dated in the past) who loves her and will be there for her. Add to that her two sweet as can be boys and a little girl on the way, she's come pretty far. I'm happy for her. I hope she continues to work on her mental health so she can fully enjoy her little family.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Doopher wrote:Watching Lindsey now, I feel like she's totally overcome all the stuff we used to rag on her about on this site. She just seems so much more real now. She still makes some questionable decisions, mostly related to her health and career choices, but I feel like she doesn't hide that stuff anymore. She just owns it. And I have to say, I like seeing her interact with her kids. She's so sweet with them. It seems natural. And I also think anyone watching can agree that she has probably some of the sweetest kids on YouTube. They're so cute! They seem like sensitive, caring little boys. It's clear that she's definitely dealt with ongoing depression (who wouldn't with a family like hers) but now she seems like she's in a good relationship with a man (not those little boys that she dated in the past) who loves her and will be there for her. Add to that her two sweet as can be boys and a little girl on the way, she's come pretty far. I'm happy for her. I hope she continues to work on her mental health so she can fully enjoy her little family.
Agreed I actually like watching her now. I wish she would post more and not have such long vlogs. I get bored watching 20 minutes videos lol
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Desperate and irrelevant. And back to lindsandbaby.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mazement
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mazement »

Off topic but Channon Rose also commented on that?! The world of YouTube and YouTubers is weird.

Slightly more on topic; I'm also happy that Lindsey is doing well and her boys are so adorable!

Sent from my Swift 2 using Tapatalk
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

Im glad that Eric has such a great family because i feel so sad that hers aren’t around for her. We, strangers on the internet, picked up things that were off for years. We didn’t know the extent of it but it all makes perfect sense now. It’s insane that her family doesn’t see it and can continue to help Kristy paint herself as the victim.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ambrosia wrote:Im glad that Eric has such a great family because i feel so sad that hers aren’t around for her. We, strangers on the internet, picked up things that were off for years. We didn’t know the extent of it but it all makes perfect sense now. It’s insane that her family doesn’t see it and can continue to help Kristy paint herself as the victim.
She posted a picture or a girls day with her niece and all I could think of is I wonder you if you treat her how you did lindsey
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

Taking time away from YouTube and getting her mom out of her life was really good for her, she seems more grounded and less of an airhead then she used to be, glad for her and the kids.

Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

Why is she posting in instagram "If anyone wants to troll my mom, she is currently live on facebook selking tacky jellewry .. Just saying" why she hates her mom so much?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Hatethefakeones wrote:Why is she posting in instagram "If anyone wants to troll my mom, she is currently live on facebook selking tacky jellewry .. Just saying" why she hates her mom so much?

Read through this thread, her mother is a psycho. Basically forced her to have sex with her teenage boyfriend when she was barely a teenager. Took gross provocative pictures of Lindsey when she was a preteen and then pretended to be Lindsey on social media and used those pics. Used to abuse Lindsey. There’s a lot. Read through this thread.

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

staceybrax wrote:
Hatethefakeones wrote:Why is she posting in instagram "If anyone wants to troll my mom, she is currently live on facebook selking tacky jellewry .. Just saying" why she hates her mom so much?

Read through this thread, her mother is a psycho. Basically forced her to have sex with her teenage boyfriend when she was barely a teenager. Took gross provocative pictures of Lindsey when she was a preteen and then pretended to be Lindsey on social media and used those pics. Used to abuse Lindsey. There’s a lot. Read through this thread.

Or read her book. I think she was even younger like maybe 11.
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

Ok thank you!
mommaof2cuties wrote:
staceybrax wrote:

Or read her book. I think she was even younger like maybe 11.
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

Did she have her baby yet or...?
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

deannaroseo wrote:Did she have her baby yet or...?
She went in this morning to be induced. Baby could or couldn't be here. When I was induced I was there 22 hours before having my baby
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Babies here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

What a cute video on Instagram. I think she is a cute baby in the short video.

Return to “Lindsandbaby”