Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

DrYoutube
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

Unread post by DrYoutube »

What is up with the Frankenstein eyelashes Bonnie and Ruby have?? Looks hideous. Bonnie has absolutely let a little bit of YouTube fame get to her head. She becomes more unlikable everyday. Sponsors??? Why do I want an entitled ,self absorbed channel endorsing my products? AND why out of 4 Griffith girls doe only one husband have a job??
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Okay so according to Bonnie, they go through each other's house and look at their stuff-interesting. I don't go through my parents or sister's home being nosy up in their rooms, cabinets, etc. Nothing against my family, but I don't look at their stuff, and expect the same thing from them!

Here it's time for Julie to have her baby, and Bonnie is acting like that was the first time looking at the nursery.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

sheltiefan wrote:Okay so according to Bonnie, they go through each other's house and look at their stuff-interesting. I don't go through my parents or sister's home being nosy up in their rooms, cabinets, etc. Nothing against my family, but I don't look at their stuff, and expect the same thing from them!

Here it's time for Julie to have her baby, and Bonnie is acting like that was the first time looking at the nursery.

Its interesting how different families are, this is the one Griffiths thing I can understand haha. My family, and my sister in laws, are totally the same and Bonnie and siblings. We all are curious what the other is loving and using and are totally fine looking.
aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
sheltiefan wrote:Okay so according to Bonnie, they go through each other's house and look at their stuff-interesting. I don't go through my parents or sister's home being nosy up in their rooms, cabinets, etc. Nothing against my family, but I don't look at their stuff, and expect the same thing from them!

Its interesting how different families are, this is the one Griffiths thing I can understand haha. My family, and my sister in laws, are totally the same and Bonnie and siblings. We all are curious what the other is loving and using and are totally fine looking.
At just before 7 minutes what does bonnie say? I’m assuming it’s flipping gosh but I played it so many times and everytime I can only hear “fucking gosh”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

aral12 wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:

At just before 7 minutes what does bonnie say? I’m assuming it’s flipping gosh but I played it so many times and everytime I can only hear “fucking gosh”

I definitely heard "Frickin' gosh" Maybe it's a Laurel/Yanny thing! :)
Peachfish
Amateur
Amateur

Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

Unread post by Peachfish »

IS BOSTON SERIOUSLY NOT IN A BOOSTER SEAT OR CAR SEAT???? WTFFFFFF

Toffie89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Toffie89 »

Peachfish wrote:IS BOSTON SERIOUSLY NOT IN A BOOSTER SEAT OR CAR SEAT???? WTFFFFFF

Was he even wearing a seatbelt?

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
golden12345f
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by golden12345f »

Bonnie's english is absolutely horrible, no wonder Olivia's spelling is so bad! In todays video she kept on repeatedly saying "triantula" when it's tARantula.
amandaz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amandaz »

Again with the screeching throughout the vlog and the stupid, cringey beginning scene with too much feet and tissue up the nose and holier-than-you I’m so funny (when it’s really annoyance) attitude. I cannot stand Bonnie anymore she is turning into the worst person.

Also with two stay at home parents, how did Joel not know when to sign Cody up for baseball? All they do is sit their kids in the basement in front of the tv for play. All the kids in my neighborhood are in baseball, soccer, basketball, swimming, something year round.
KayCeeee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KayCeeee »

golden12345f wrote:Bonnie's english is absolutely horrible, no wonder Olivia's spelling is so bad! In todays video she kept on repeatedly saying "triantula" when it's tARantula.
She is such a ditz. Is she a toddler? What grown woman says TRI-antula? I can't.
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

Found this today, interesting read. Between talking about Ellie crapping herself. And potty training there is a few smh moments..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

There are things we all do as parents and MAYBE tell our best friend about but we don't share them with the world because it would make us look like shitty parents, ya know? Bonnie has no filter.
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Has anyone looked up where this where house is located... for the bollie sale? I’m gonna say I thought it would be the “warehouse”they rented...but nope.....it must be a parking lot sale... but it’s a strip mall (that what I call them) Imagines Bonnie following customers from other stores.....pssssttt wanna buy a bollie case?? Free pop socket with purchase ;)
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Dramatic princess wrote:Has anyone looked up where this where house is located... for the bollie sale? I’m gonna say I thought it would be the “warehouse”they rented...but nope.....it must be a parking lot sale... but it’s a strip mall (that what I call them) Imagines Bonnie following customers from other stores.....pssssttt wanna buy a bollie case?? Free pop socket with purchase ;)
Parking lot sale bahahaha.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

If there’s anyone on here from the Layton Utah area they should pop on down and check out the top quality polyester Bollie clothing and give us a review.

Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

staceybrax wrote:If there’s anyone on here from the Layton Utah area they should pop on down and check out the top quality polyester Bollie clothing and give us a review.

I hope they wear there bollie gear to this sale to show everyone the excellent quality lol
Elvi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elvi »

Dramatic princess wrote:
staceybrax wrote:If there’s anyone on here from the Layton Utah area they should pop on down and check out the top quality polyester Bollie clothing and give us a review.

I hope they wear there bollie gear to this sale to show everyone the excellent quality lol
Their leggings will rip by the time the event is over.

grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

Bonnies birkenstocks look so bad on her like her feet are oozing out the sides
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

No suprise, neither Bonnie or Ellie are wearing their dress! Matter of fact, outside of modeled pics, Bonnie hasn't been in the dress for any vlogs!
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Just because I thought it was funny I made a comment they should wear their dresses. My comment said how much I loved them (made up garbage bla bla) but I said how nice it would be to see them in the dresses. My comment got deleted bahahaha. In under 10 minutes too. Wonder if I used a blocked word? Hmm you are wonderful. Great family. Please wear your bollie dresses . Pretty much is what I said ....I kinda hoped the minions would follow along and ask for them to wear the dress too lol. I failed

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”