Jhollar20
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBaby: New House, New Life, Still Not a Wife | Part 20

Unread post by Jhollar20 »

Badassmom_ wrote:
Nicc123 wrote:I found this site/forum whatever you want to call it by accident, genuinely curious i read a few little threads and seriously!!! Y’all some sad MF’s! You watch every video, comment seconds after it’s uploaded trash talking them WTF!!! This to me implies that not only do you watch every video, but you’re all subscribed and have notifications turned on ( not only talking about OKBaby, other channels as well ) where the hell do you find the time? I don’t know ages of posters here but you’re either teenage little shits or grown ass women who need to seriously grow up ( the latter being worse because damn your lives must be dull if this is fun for you! )

Some of the comments on here are vile!
What if it’s your comment that’s the final straw and something terrible happens!
This is genuinely bullying, and i know for a fact that if any of the women you slate on here pulled you aside personally you’d be crying messes!

Karma’s a bitch, and it will bite you in the ass eventually!

Here’s a little advise, if you don’t like them, don’t watch them!
too long didn’t read

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And who finds this sight by “accident”?

No one.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Nicc123 wrote:I found this site/forum whatever you want to call it by accident, genuinely curious i read a few little threads and seriously!!! Y’all some sad MF’s! You watch every video, comment seconds after it’s uploaded trash talking them WTF!!! This to me implies that not only do you watch every video, but you’re all subscribed and have notifications turned on ( not only talking about OKBaby, other channels as well ) where the hell do you find the time? I don’t know ages of posters here but you’re either teenage little shits or grown ass women who need to seriously grow up ( the latter being worse because damn your lives must be dull if this is fun for you! )

Some of the comments on here are vile!
What if it’s your comment that’s the final straw and something terrible happens!
This is genuinely bullying, and i know for a fact that if any of the women you slate on here pulled you aside personally you’d be crying messes!

Karma’s a bitch, and it will bite you in the ass eventually!

Here’s a little advise, if you don’t like them, don’t watch them!

Here is a little return advice Nic! If you don’t like what we write here don’t read here! Do you see how that works? Ugh!
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

Maybe they are saving the marriage proposal for if and when their views ever get really low. It would be a highly viewed video and a way to lure back in subscribers who lost interest. There would be lots of videos about it. Wedding planning on kbaby, engagement parties, wedding dress shopping and much more. Or maybe Oscar just really does not want to marry her.
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

Poor Alayas diaper on Snapchat, I would be so embarrassed to post something like that

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

The diaper thing is vile. The amount of pee it takes for them to say like that is a lot. Just another point of how lazy they are when it comes to parenting. Can pull out a phone to film but no time to change a diaper.
literallywhy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by literallywhy »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:The diaper thing is vile. The amount of pee it takes for them to say like that is a lot. Just another point of how lazy they are when it comes to parenting. Can pull out a phone to film but no time to change a diaper.
Not to defend, because the first thing I did when I saw the Snapchat was come here, but I doubt it was all pee- probably loose around the waist.
esp_marie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by esp_marie »

literallywhy wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote:The diaper thing is vile. The amount of pee it takes for them to say like that is a lot. Just another point of how lazy they are when it comes to parenting. Can pull out a phone to film but no time to change a diaper.
Not to defend, because the first thing I did when I saw the Snapchat was come here, but I doubt it was all pee- probably loose around the waist.
Maybe.... but even so. If your whole life is online, AND you read gossip forums about yourself... how can you not see things like your daughter’s overflowing ill fitting diaper and think “I should fix that” IF ONLY for the sake of your reputation. Let alone the fact that HELLO, poor alaya needs to be changed for her own sake. :( These people (and so many other family vloggers lately) make me so hopeless.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

literallywhy wrote:
Very true. Kids that age tend to wiggle while getting their diaper on. But man, if you can visually see the sag not something I would film for all to see.
Dreamcatchme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dreamcatchme »

Alaya has loads of cute clothes I'm sure of it so why is she always naked lol

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Is that house key for their new house ?

RedColour
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RedColour »

You know guys altho tu kyra isn’t the perfect mother but I mean who is I feel sometimes bad for her people can call her lazy or whatever but she’s hard worker she manages to upload on okbaby and also on her personal channel she vlogs she edits and she takes care of her kids bc we all know Oscar always does the bare minimum.... if anything Oscar should be the one wanting to marry her having someone who doesn’t you being lazy and someone who does the work for you. She definitely deserves someone way better!!
Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Idkhihello »

I don’t understand how Kyra isn’t embarrassed with all her proposal hints. Oscar is obviously the type of guy who has the personality of “the more you tell him to do something, the more he WONT do it.” Remember his haircut?

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Idkhihello wrote:I don’t understand how Kyra isn’t embarrassed with all her proposal hints. Oscar is obviously the type of guy who has the personality of “the more you tell him to do something, the more he WONT do it.” Remember his haircut?

If I remember correctly, Oscar said once in a vlog that when he does propose he wants it to be a surprise. I think her constant hints are off putting to him because he wants to go all out and really shock her but she expects him to propose anytime they go anywhere. She expected it when they went to Mexico. I think if she laid off him about it for awhile he would be more inclined to propose because it would be a surprise.

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

staceybrax wrote:
Idkhihello wrote:I don’t understand how Kyra isn’t embarrassed with all her proposal hints. Oscar is obviously the type of guy who has the personality of “the more you tell him to do something, the more he WONT do it.” Remember his haircut?

If I remember correctly, Oscar said once in a vlog that when he does propose he wants it to be a surprise. I think her constant hints are off putting to him because he wants to go all out and really shock her but she expects him to propose anytime they go anywhere. She expected it when they went to Mexico. I think if she laid off him about it for awhile he would be more inclined to propose because it would be a surprise.

i think that was just an excuse... in my opinion.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

RedColour wrote:You know guys altho tu kyra isn’t the perfect mother but I mean who is I feel sometimes bad for her people can call her lazy or whatever but she’s hard worker she manages to upload on okbaby and also on her personal channel she vlogs she edits and she takes care of her kids bc we all know Oscar always does the bare minimum.... if anything Oscar should be the one wanting to marry her having someone who doesn’t you being lazy and someone who does the work for you. She definitely deserves someone way better!!
Meh, she is still lazy. She is a lazy mother for sure. Her kids are literally never dressed. I mean they had Levi, naked and in the car in winter with just a blanket. They are filthy all the time dirty mouths, dirty unwashed hair, food everywhere. Instead of sitting and interacting with them they both shove a computer screen in front of the kids face constantly. They're always in filthy diapers.

She's lazy when it comes to editing too. She does the bare minimum and will then make excuses as to why the vlog is so short and awful and blah. It's her job. She has two nanny's and a housekeeper. Yet she still manages to not do the vlog properly most days. It's like they do it because they need to pay bills but just enough to pay bills and no more.
milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by milkmama0306jr »

Coco_ wrote:
staceybrax wrote:

i think that was just an excuse... in my opinion.
Theory: Kyra begging for a proposal is all an act for the channel, why would she keep embarrassing herself? That's pathetic unless her begging for a proposal and a 3rd baby is planned by her and Oscar for views for their channel or something.

I don't see how someone would keep doing that, constantly embarrassing herself

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
bulboustrollxx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bulboustrollxx »

Isn't it supposed to be "wakey wakey eggs and BAKEY" not bacey lol

https://www.theloyalist.com/okbaby/t-sh ... id=3480206
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

bulboustrollxx wrote:Isn't it supposed to be "wakey wakey eggs and BAKEY" not bacey lol

ok, I admit I'm not to great when typing and not checking my spelling, but seriously, these moron's don't check their merch?
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

bulboustrollxx wrote:Isn't it supposed to be "wakey wakey eggs and BAKEY" not bacey lol

OMG ahahahaha I am crying!

This is what happens when you don't think school is that important. How embarrassing
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

This is funny! :D

Return to “OKBaby”