Nchollywood Part 7

Responsiblemom
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Unread post by Responsiblemom »

She totally lied about her weight. She admits to being only 4'10 and said the plastic surgeon office told her that her BMI was 35 and was too high for a consult. Then she claims she's 165 lbs. If her BMI is 35 as she claims she was told, she is actually 175 and that's IF she was honest with the receptionist at the plastic surgeon office when she called in. Women pretty much all fudge about 10 lbs off lol, so I'm betting 185.

Love how her fractured tibia needed only four days of crutches. Trainwreck.
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

My hubby went to the school you're talking about. He got kicked out for his add tendencies. Horrible school. Hope she has a back bone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WhoCares8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WhoCares8 »

She wants to show that she is older, this is all one post.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

Ew no one wants to see that stomach
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

My goodness, that’s... awful

PGLURK
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PGLURK »

The stomach is the one thing I feel bad for her about and don't think is her own fault. She's so damn short I think it was inevitable. I can't imagine having to drag that around.
Aezie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Aezie »

There are maternity clothes with empire waist lines, blouses that have a more subtle version of the typical empire waistline, that might be the closest thing to flattering on her body type. I don't know if they have Motherhood Maternity stores in Canada, but that's where I got almost all of my maternity clothes and they had a ton of that particular style top that would probably be the best looking style on her. There's another style top that may be a bit more casual-looking, as they are basically t-shirts that bunch between your breasts, but just below them, about where your bra strap is; that 'style' would look good on her, too.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

PGLURK wrote:The stomach is the one thing I feel bad for her about and don't think is her own fault. She's so damn short I think it was inevitable. I can't imagine having to drag that around.
Ya I feel kinda bad, it must be awfully painful to have that. BUT she is somewhat to blame. She didn’t have the greatest diet, thus gaining a bunch of weight, making it worse. The diastasis was definitely inevitable because she’s short and had pregnancies back to back. But I think had she been eating a healthier diet it wouldn’t be quite so bad. And at this point it’s almost a lost cause. Like she NEEDS reconstructive surgery. They’d probably make her lose a certain amount of weight though before she qualifies I’d imagine.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

WhoCares8 wrote:She wants to show that she is older, this is all one post.
Ewwww. Looks more like she never lost the pregnancy weight? I'm her height and I'm 145 and I look like a stick next to her.... I'd say whoever said 185 was closer, but my guess is 200.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ForeverGauc01 wrote:My goodness, that’s... awful

Her stomach looks that way because she's never even given a solid attempt to lose weight. My boyfriend's stomach looked like hers pre-weight loss... Now it's kinda flat but the excess fat hangs and he's doing things to tone it as well. Her body shows how lazy she is.... Oh and Raine is looking so disabled in the background, climbing like a normal kid! Is he ever in clothes?

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

PGLURK wrote:The stomach is the one thing I feel bad for her about and don't think is her own fault. She's so damn short I think it was inevitable. I can't imagine having to drag that around.
I'm one inch shorter and my stomach isn't even that huge and when it was big, I worked out 3x per week to at least lose looking like I'm pregnant.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

She definitely has a large DR and requires a repair. No surgeon will attempt a repair until she's within a healthy BMI. With a severe DR like she has, you can't just do any workouts either. Like her or not, it does suck and isn't just from unhealthy eating.

Yes it's a cosmetic issue, but it is also a medical one.

fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

I wonder how different that'd look if she attempted to (and eventually built up the strength to) plank for 1 minute twice a day. It seriously only takes 2 minutes.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

fortwendy wrote:I wonder how different that'd look if she attempted to (and eventually built up the strength to) plank for 1 minute twice a day. It seriously only takes 2 minutes.
It could make it worse. Planks aren’t recommended because gravity and pressure can force the organs against the separation and make it larger. She needs to see a physical therapist and a dietician for specific exercises to help heal the DR and a diet to help drop the weight.

WhoCares8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WhoCares8 »

Look who has changed their name back. And how big rain is getting.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So is she not trans anymore or what? That phase lasted longer than I expected.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

WhoCares8 wrote:Look who has changed their name back. And how big rain is getting.
He is a pretty cute kid.

She'll never have the money for braces though, so she should be trying to wean him off that paci Image

PGLURK
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PGLURK »

twomommies wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:My goodness, that’s... awful

Her stomach looks that way because she's never even given a solid attempt to lose weight. My boyfriend's stomach looked like hers pre-weight loss... Now it's kinda flat but the excess fat hangs and he's doing things to tone it as well. Her body shows how lazy she is.... Oh and Raine is looking so disabled in the background, climbing like a normal kid! Is he ever in clothes?

He's SO special needs she says he can't even do regular swimming lessons with other 2-3s. They literally just splash around in waist deep water at that age.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

His teeth are going be so bad. He almost always seems to have a soother in his mouth.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:She definitely has a large DR and requires a repair. No surgeon will attempt a repair until she's within a healthy BMI. With a severe DR like she has, you can't just do any workouts either. Like her or not, it does suck and isn't just from unhealthy eating.

Yes it's a cosmetic issue, but it is also a medical one.

Yes but having kids back to back probably aided it. But I don't see that preventing her from working

Return to “nchollywood”