Jordan Page/Fun Cheap or Free

Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jordan Page/Fun Cheap or Free

Unread post by Mommy359 »

No clue. That’s a great question though.
RangerBaker1990
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by RangerBaker1990 »

Thanks I wreckon they would be on 100000 per year
msmarbles
Talker
Talker

Unread post by msmarbles »

No idea, but I think they have to have much more than $100K rolling in to sustain their lifestyle. We have 5 kids, make around $125K/year, and in a medium COL area, we make enough to save for retirement, keep a reasonably nice roof over our heads, and take a few trips a year (usually in our minivan - no constant flights out of the country). There is no way we could afford to buy, maintain, and heat a house that size, not to mention countless vacations, kitchen remodel, etc on our income.

That's part of what is so frustrating about her branding herself as a frugal blogger - she just can't relate to normal people anymore. It's fine if they came from wealthy families or have become wealthy themselves... but their spending habits and lifestyle are simply not frugal, and not even possible for the majority of families. No amount of coupon clipping, looking for travel deals, or "budget boot camp" is going to make a $4000 mortgage payment fit into a normal budget.
RangerBaker1990
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by RangerBaker1990 »

I am hoping someone can answer this for me but does the amount she spend on zaycon come out of her 175 a week/700 a month or is that seperate as I have never been clear on that
meme_monday
Talker
Talker

Unread post by meme_monday »

I finally figured out who Bubba reminds me of - Saul Goodman from breaking bad. Obnoxious and sleazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

She says such stupid things and acts like nobody already knew to do that. Example: on her insta live she says... “if you have half eaten bags of chips and popcorn dump them into a bowl and serve it to your guests.” Okay, first of all... I haven’t been to a party where chips, popcorn, pretzels weren’t served in a bowl and I as a party goer I’d really appreciate fresh bags of chips to be served not half eaten bags with kids hands all up in it, but hey, that’s just me and I’d never dream of giving my guests half eatin things. That’s gross to me. How does she actually have people over who are okay with her meal and snacks?! It’s so nasty.
OldHag
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OldHag »

meme_monday wrote:I finally figured out who Bubba reminds me of - Saul Goodman from breaking bad. Obnoxious and sleazy.

OMG! He does!
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

RangerBaker1990 wrote:Thanks I wreckon they would be on 100000 per year
They are probably making closer to half a million a year.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Her Mother’s Day post on insta is so stupid. How many times is she going to mention the today show and Rachael Ray? Come on!!
OldHag
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OldHag »

Mommy359 wrote:Her Mother’s Day post on insta is so stupid. How many times is she going to mention the today show and Rachael Ray? Come on!!
And Rachel Ray is such a has been.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

OldHag wrote:
Mommy359 wrote:Her Mother’s Day post on insta is so stupid. How many times is she going to mention the today show and Rachael Ray? Come on!!
And Rachel Ray is such a has been.

Omg I know. I haven’t watched her in YEARSSSSSS!!
Torfour_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Torfour_ »

I think the foundation of her budgeting advice is sound ( live on 70% or less, cook from your pantry/fridge first, spending freezes etc) her parenting style kinda rubs me wrong but that's not my business I guess lol what bothers me is how much she hides from the camera. You can't run a frugal lifestyle business while only showing your upper class lifestyle. She talks about getting scrappy but you never really see that.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

She doesn’t have any fresh new ideas. Each idea is a twist on someone else’s ideas that she tries to twist and implement them as her own. I don’t care for her whatsoever. She is very over the top and obnoxious. She was trying to sell this new program before it even really launched I bet it’s a flop. Not to be rude but it’s probably crap.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

I feel like her "full refund no questions asked" is BS... Im wondering if anyone here has bought her budget bootcamp program and how it went... whats stopping people from purchasing and getting a refund after watching her videos? I doubt it's "no questions asked"
bamboo2227
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by bamboo2227 »

Yes! I'm so glad someone made a page for Jordan.

First off she needs to stop having babies, her vericose veins are so bad that they have to induce her early! Common! Also her 2 year old was forward facing way to early in her car seat and is still taking a bottle... I agree the names are horrible!

Second, she definitely doesn't spend as little on groceries as she claims, she can't price match anymore and doesn't coupon. There is no way she's feeding that family for so little. However, They're always eating out so maybe she is not spending that much on groceries but then she's spending a ton on fast food!

I totally agree that bubba is gay. And I don't know how he honestly handles her, he never gets to talk!

Also the Q&As are so annoying they always talk about the same things!
bamboo2227
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by bamboo2227 »

I just read a previous comment about serving half bags of chips to your guests. Eww. I would never do that!

Also I remember her Always saying that she only shops once a week and if she runs out of sugar or milk or whatever she asks her neighbors.... do people really do that! Common! Maybe once? But not all the time like Jordan makes it sound she does! I would be so embarrassed, run to the store!?!
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yeah, I’m shocked by her legs/vein issue. That can’t be healthy. I have no clue why she keeps having kids because she doesn’t seem to really sit down and parent. They are never home and they pile so much crap into a week. How are those kids rested enough for school, are they taking proper baths and showers etc. it just seems like too much for them. She also is always trying to do something “business” and isn’t home. What am I missing? I don’t get it. There is no way Bubba isn’t gay. That man is super gay and I’m not the kind to run around and say that about people. She must know.... how could she not?! What’s up with the house? It seems very large and even though they did the kitchen update (which I don’t care for) the rest of the house seems so off to me. There never home anyway. They make no sense.
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

meme_monday wrote:I finally figured out who Bubba reminds me of - Saul Goodman from breaking bad. Obnoxious and sleazy.

I feel like that’s insulting- TO SAUL!

OldHag
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OldHag »

Well "they" say gay men make very good husbands, i.e. Jared seems helpful and very tolerant of Ellie. It would seem Jordan and Bubba do very little parenting, homemaking, etc., they are too busy out hustlin' for the next deal. They have no business having more kids - they aren't cut out for it. I wonder if they just don't believe in birth control.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

OldHag wrote:Well "they" say gay men make very good husbands, i.e. Jared seems helpful and very tolerant of Ellie. It would seem Jordan and Bubba do very little parenting, homemaking, etc., they are too busy out hustlin' for the next deal. They have no business having more kids - they aren't cut out for it. I wonder if they just don't believe in birth control.

Jordan was taking hormones and she said she took a break on having kids during that time. So I’d say she takes birth control as she sees fit. Lol

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”