John and Joan,The bold and the pregnant || Part 2 ||

TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: John and Joan,The bold and the pregnant || Part 2 ||

Unread post by TheOneWhoBlogs »

Joan "I was a Vegetarian for 10 years" was NOT a Vegetarian befre she was pregnant with Vera.... She made it sound like her pregnancy made her crave steak... In this Vlog she mentions eating chicken...

Chicken: 2:11- 3:00 ish
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
flowerpuppy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flowerpuppy »

TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:Joan "I was a Vegetarian for 10 years" was NOT a Vegetarian befre she was pregnant with Vera.... She made it sound like her pregnancy made her crave steak... In this Vlog she mentions eating chicken...

i remember her saying she was vegetarian for a long time when everybody first found out about her after the grant contest and she started eating meat quite frequently without much explanation soon after that lol. i don’t get it
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TheOneWhoBlogs »

flowerpuppy wrote:
TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:Joan "I was a Vegetarian for 10 years" was NOT a Vegetarian befre she was pregnant with Vera.... She made it sound like her pregnancy made her crave steak... In this Vlog she mentions eating chicken...

i remember her saying she was vegetarian for a long time when everybody first found out about her after the grant contest and she started eating meat quite frequently without much explanation soon after that lol. i don’t get it
In one of the videos when she was first pregnant with Vera she said that she was a vegetarian for 10 years and suddenly she was craving steak.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

Hey should probably teach the dog not to jump all over them/ the furniture/ bed with the baby coming that could be a big safety issue.
Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

Nikier wrote:Hey should probably teach the dog not to jump all over them/ the furniture/ bed with the baby coming that could be a big safety issue.
*They
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

Her baby is still not flipped. I wonder how she will deal with a c section? I don’t think she will handle it well and will be an emotional wreck about not getting the birth that she deserves. I am honestly scared for her mental health if that baby doesn’t flip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

Her baby is still not flipped. I wonder how she will deal with a c section? I don’t think she will handle it well and will be an emotional wreck about not getting the birth that she deserves. I am honestly scared for her mental health if that baby doesn’t flip.

kcri
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kcri »

red3head wrote:Her baby is still not flipped. I wonder how she will deal with a c section? I don’t think she will handle it well and will be an emotional wreck about not getting the birth that she deserves. I am honestly scared for her mental health if that baby doesn’t flip.

Obviously it wouldn't be her first choice but I really don't think she would be upset about a c-section if it gets Vera here alive and healthy.
1000Words
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 1000Words »

Does it seem like she’s negative job now?? Ever since that post about them changing things a while ago.... wonder if she will find a new place to work or John can grab a part time job too like a ton of husbands who let their wives stay home.

Also why do pregnant women get together and classes have to be more pain olympics?

And them being adamant about a normal 39 week induction vs her wanting closer to 36 weeks... doesn’t she realize how selfish that is to Vera to take her weeks early so she doesn’t have to worry.... so much growth happens those last couple of weeks... which is why they changed the full term date from 37 t 39 weeks :x
minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minmouse »

She doesn't even think there may be other loss moms in those classes. She hates if people assume she is a first time mom yet she assumes everyone is a non-loss mom. She really acts like she is the only one who has had to deal with this. She really is clueless. She has no idea what others have gone through. She really does think life is the pain Olympics and she should win the gold.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I could have gone my whole life without the mental image of John "singing to her cervix"
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

minmouse wrote:She doesn't even think there may be other loss moms in those classes. She hates if people assume she is a first time mom yet she assumes everyone is a non-loss mom. She really acts like she is the only one who has had to deal with this. She really is clueless. She has no idea what others have gone through. She really does think life is the pain Olympics and she should win the gold.
She lives in her own bubble thinking only herself and only her suffering. It must be exhausting for other people around her. I bet she dismisses their troubles and problems because after all, she is the one who has suffered ''the most painful'' thing.
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boredmamaneedsdrama »

red3head wrote:Her baby is still not flipped. I wonder how she will deal with a c section? I don’t think she will handle it well and will be an emotional wreck about not getting the birth that she deserves. I am honestly scared for her mental health if that baby doesn’t flip.

I doubt Vera will flip at this point. Which sucks because then Maeve will be the perfect child with the perfect vaginal delivery and Vera will be the consolation prize baby that was born via c-section. I believe it will just put Maeve on an even higher pedestal.
lilwhiteindian
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lilwhiteindian »

I came across this blog post a few days ago and it really reminded me of Joan and the pain olympics https://keepingupwiththees.com/there-is ... ere-it-is/

1000Words
Talker
Talker

lilwhiteindian wrote:I came across this blog post a few days ago and it really reminded me of Joan and the pain olympics https://keepingupwiththees.com/there-is ... ere-it-is/

S9meone needs to send to Joan....

Also why wouldn’t she let the doctors try to flip the baby??? She keeps saying only if it’s medically safe...
I have 100% come to the conclusion that she is trying to make this pregnancy which is totally normal out to be something much worse. All of the normal things she has like the swelling and everything she makes it a big deal like she needs to go home from work early does she think normal people can go home from work early because their feet hurt my head can’t even wrap around this. I wonder if her work will fire her...
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

1000Words wrote:
lilwhiteindian wrote:I came across this blog post a few days ago and it really reminded me of Joan and the pain olympics https://keepingupwiththees.com/there-is ... ere-it-is/

S9meone needs to send to Joan....

Also why wouldn’t she let the doctors try to flip the baby??? She keeps saying only if it’s medically safe...
I have 100% come to the conclusion that she is trying to make this pregnancy which is totally normal out to be something much worse. All of the normal things she has like the swelling and everything she makes it a big deal like she needs to go home from work early does she think normal people can go home from work early because their feet hurt my head can’t even wrap around this. I wonder if her work will fire her...
Actually it can hurt the baby they physically try to flip the baby from the outside, my mom’s dr tried to flip my older brother and she said it was hell and it didn’t work so all that pain and risk and it still might not work! My mom had six kids and her one piece of advice is if the baby doesn’t flip do not let them try flipping it manually, plus their could be a reason Vera isn’t head down!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minmouse »

I agree and would not recommend a ECV for Joan. I had one with my son and it was very painful, didn't work and his heartrate dropped a bit. I had a C-section but once I had my spinal we tried one more time to flip him. Studies had shown that trying with a spinal were more successful. His heartrate dropped and they couldn't find it and it turned into an emergency C-section. This was 8 years so advice may have changed. There is no way Joan should go through it. Yes, it may work but if there are any complications it will be horrible for her emotionally and probably cause more ptsd. IMO they need to treat her with kid gloves and choose a plan with the least possibility of complications for her mental health.
1000Words
Talker
Talker

minmouse wrote:I agree and would not recommend a ECV for Joan. I had one with my son and it was very painful, didn't work and his heartrate dropped a bit. I had a C-section but once I had my spinal we tried one more time to flip him. Studies had shown that trying with a spinal were more successful. His heartrate dropped and they couldn't find it and it turned into an emergency C-section. This was 8 years so advice may have changed. There is no way Joan should go through it. Yes, it may work but if there are any complications it will be horrible for her emotionally and probably cause more ptsd. IMO they need to treat her with kid gloves and choose a plan with the least possibility of complications for her mental health.

In that case she needs to be under general anesthesia and wake up with a perfectly birthed baby :?
1000Words
Talker
Talker

Did any one catch her comment that it’s not safe to show the house anymore - someone asked for an upstairs update.. she said they will no longer be showing the house or talking renovations. It’s not safe. Ummmm does she think someone’s out paparazzi in?? Wtf kind of comment is that?
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

1000Words wrote:Did any one catch her comment that it’s not safe to show the house anymore - someone asked for an upstairs update.. she said they will no longer be showing the house or talking renovations. It’s not safe. Ummmm does she think someone’s out paparazzi in?? Wtf kind of comment is that?
Actually I think it’s smart to not show the entire house, a lot of you tubers do and it’s scary thousand of people do not need to know where your bedroom and your kids bedroom is and your entire house layout because you never know!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”