Lilbambi
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Unread post by Lilbambi »

I'm so fucking done with her.
Your having 'contractions' lower back pain and have been straight throwing up. I get yout dont care anout your 2 other children, BUT WAKE THE FUCK UP YOUR RISKING THE LIFE OF AN UNBORN CHILD! Go to a fucking doctor![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 256b97.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Y'all I need help, I was telling my friend about this hot mess express and need a couple videos to send her. Which ones should I send?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohanapanda »

Quick question , I don’t understand why people are mad about her having another baby shower ? ( I never been to one and none of my family members ever thrown one )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jwynia1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jwynia1 »

Ok here's my two cents. I have a two year old boy about a week older than Jackson. He speaks sentences. Asks questions. Only "parrots" when he is learning a new phrase or word and usually it's after he asks my husband and I the object or phrase he's trying to say/know Plays toys alone and has a great imagination. He's well behaved and if he does act out I pull him to the side and we talk it out. I know all kids develop at different times and I'm a SAHM and my husband is gone from 4am-4 or 5 pm. So it's just me. I take him to parks, he takes art classes and is learning about mixing colors and scissors, etc. My son's favorite thing is cooking with me. So I always have him help me in a way, put the cut veggies on the pot or on a pan if I'm baking, etc. It's not hard to teach your kids in the simplest ways and it makes them feel included and they enjoy it. I use to love watching this family and found them a little after they found out they were pregnant with Landon. It just hurts my heart more and more as mom and just as a person seeing these kids getting so much less than they deserve. I truly hope reality smacks these two hard in the face and they get their shit together because I can't even watch anymore. Haven't since probably mid October except MAYBE here and there and if I do, I usually report their video as child abuse. Sorry for the rant but this is how I feel and can't be quiet anymore.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
countrybee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by countrybee »

I have a 5yo, 3yo, and a 4 month old and we go out alone nearly every day. My husband works a lot and we honestly go more crazy being at home all day so we go out to stay busy and we do fine. Sure we have bad moments or bad days, but for the most part my children are well behaved when we go out because I have spent a lot of time teaching them how to act in public. They know what my expectations are. Kegel and Korn are just too lazy to take the time to teach their kids pretty much anything.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

countrybee wrote:I have a 5yo, 3yo, and a 4 month old and we go out alone nearly every day. My husband works a lot and we honestly go more crazy being at home all day so we go out to stay busy and we do fine. Sure we have bad moments or bad days, but for the most part my children are well behaved when we go out because I have spent a lot of time teaching them how to act in public. They know what my expectations are. Kegel and Korn are just too lazy to take the time to teach their kids pretty much anything.

Exactly. And the longer you leave it the harder it is the teach your kids how to behave. Start from the moment they can walk and talk, teach them what’s expected of them and they’ll pick it up really quickly. Don’t give in to tantrums and stand your ground. I don’t have any issues taking my kids out (they’re 5 and 6) and haven’t ever had any issues taking them out by myself (besides a few tantrums over the years) because I taught them right from the start what’s expected of them. It’s not that hard, it just takes consistency and being a little tough when you need to be.

riddikulus
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by riddikulus »

Honestly, watching these vlogs and seeing Landon being ignored breaks my heart. I have a 3 year old and when I was pregnant with my 2nd baby, I was SO worried that I wouldn’t love the baby as much as I loved my daughter because I just never pictured being able to love two people so much. But once he was born, I was so in love. And I really do love both my kids equally and now that I’ve experienced that, I just don’t understand how Karen could be so cold to Landon. His little face is just so cute and you can tell me craves that love and attention, especially from his mom. Sorry y’all I’m in my feelings tonight lol

riddikulus
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by riddikulus »

queentee20 wrote:
XxBadWolfxX wrote:Honestly, watching these vlogs and seeing Landon being ignored breaks my heart. I have a 3 year old and when I was pregnant with my 2nd baby, I was SO worried that I wouldn’t love the baby as much as I loved my daughter because I just never pictured being able to love two people so much. But once he was born, I was so in love. And I really do love both my kids equally and now that I’ve experienced that, I just don’t understand how Karen could be so cold to Landon. His little face is just so cute and you can tell me craves that love and attention, especially from his mom. Sorry y’all I’m in my feelings tonight lol

I don’t understand how you couldn’t love any baby that you’ve held for 9 months!! (Besides PPD) I am in no way ready for a baby but if I somehow were to be pregnant and successfully birth my child there’s no way I would treat the baby the way Keren does. He’s a BABY!! Also, I’ve been around plenty of babies since I have a lot of relatives and I have never been tempted to shove them in their room for HOURS, even the annoying ones I would never treat how she treats Landon. And especially since Landon doesn’t cry, and if he does cry it’s such a mild cry compared to other babies and he usually stops if you hold him! He’s soooo easy I can’t believe she’s so mean to him. She put him in a damn trash can!! I’m with you, it hurts me to see it. He’s such a lovely baby I want to raise him myself, I’d give him so much love and attention :( I also feel bad for all those struggling with infertility who watch her, I know y’all would be better moms and would love those babies so much. I’m sorry there’s idiots like Keren who pop babies out left and right and make money off it.
Same! I can’t even let my son cry in his crib for a few minutes, I just go and soothe him. I mean, they’re only so little for so long. IMO you can’t spoil a baby. I don’t know how she can know he’s in there crying (and SICK) and just go on about her life...like how. Yes! One of my friends just lost a baby and I just think about how unfair it is because she would’ve made such a good mom and then you have Karen...it’s just messed up.

Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Delrey__ »

JustWannaGossip wrote:
Delrey__ wrote:What do y’all think about her having a Sprinkle baby shower?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Isn’t it weird and not called for to have a baby shower for your third baby? And you aren’t suppose to plan them yourself, right?

Exactly! Your loved ones are supposed to plan it for you or at least that’s what I’m accustomed to. Keenal probably knows no one will do it for her because she is ungrateful and doesn’t deserve it.

heyletschat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyletschat »

Delrey__ wrote:
JustWannaGossip wrote:
Delrey__ wrote:What do y’all think about her having a Sprinkle baby shower?

Isn’t it weird and not called for to have a baby shower for your third baby? And you aren’t suppose to plan them yourself, right?

Exactly! Your loved ones are supposed to plan it for you or at least that’s what I’m accustomed to. Keenal probably knows no one will do it for her because she is ungrateful and doesn’t deserve it.

Tbh I don't care what she does if she has a shower or not, let her do what she wants - there are bigger more important issues like her kids safety that I'd rather fuss over
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

heyletschat wrote:
Delrey__ wrote:
JustWannaGossip wrote: Isn’t it weird and not called for to have a baby shower for your third baby? And you aren’t suppose to plan them yourself, right?

Tbh I don't care what she does if she has a shower or not, let her do what she wants - there are bigger more important issues like her kids safety that I'd rather fuss over
What is a sprinke baby shower lol? And aren't baby showers supposed to be held around 30ish weeks (I know you can have it when you want it but most people have it around that time)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
heyletschat
Talker
Talker

Tbh I don't care what she does if she has a shower or not, let her do what she wants - there are bigger more important issues like her kids safety that I'd rather fuss over[/quote]What is a sprinke baby shower lol? And aren't baby showers supposed to be held around 30ish weeks (I know you can have it when you want it but most people have it around that time)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk[/quote]

Found this online:

Pregnant again and don’t want to throw a traditional baby shower...but still want to celebrate your newest arrival? If you’re looking for a lower-key gathering, a “sprinkle” party is a lovely way to welcome a second (or third, or fourth...) addition. The name says it all: Instead of an extravagant event where a first-time mom is showered with gifts, it’s a modest, casual gathering where Mom gets sprinkled with just the necessities.
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

My major complaint with these people is safety. But I think I’ve ranted so many times about the pool, kids nudity, etc.
Today just because maybe...just maybe she will read here and instead of seeing this as a complaint from a hater she will use what ever part of her dimly lit brain she has and maybe get some insight.
Your not an interior decorator, instead of stalking Pinterest for ideas of new stupid pillows to buy.....look up activities to do with your children.....
Make cornstarch goop. Both kids will have fun...make koolaid play dough.....both kids can have fun....pudding paint.....outdoor activities? Sure how about a bucket and a paintbrush...ya know how many kids I’ve taught that love to swipe water on fences or sides of a building...they think they are painting. Water dries...no mess all of these can work on gross and fine motor skills...include conversation into the mix. If Landon doesn’t do well with paint/playdough or your to worried if he eats it......then throw a few ice cubes on his high chair as Jackson paints...wanna see some interest in a child....make coloured ice....more interest...add a frozen berry in it...
Take them shopping...interact with them, play I spy with the grocery list older kids can check off the list. It might take longer to do shopping but oh well I’d rather spend more time doing a chore if I know my child is learning. By the time my kids were 10 I had them counting back my change. And almost everyone that has stood behind me never got pissed that we took longer. I usually got that nod like good job mom.
For goodness sake if you are gonna pay for a nanny at least get one that does stuff with them.
Sorry for the long rant.
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

For the moms on here with younger kids for grocery shopping things I have done are
Use flyers to have kids cut out pictures of food items so they can make a grocery list. They learn to use scissors and glue
Picky eaters? Get them to help plan one meal for the week even if it’s just a side dish. At the store have the kids check off there own list. Have them help find the items (with guidance) (just envisioned kernal dropping jackson off at publixs with a list haha)
Any parent can take any activity and make it educational. You just have to put in the time and effort to grow educated adults
Dreamcatchme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dreamcatchme »

Dramatic princess wrote:For the moms on here with younger kids for grocery shopping things I have done are
Use flyers to have kids cut out pictures of food items so they can make a grocery list. They learn to use scissors and glue
Picky eaters? Get them to help plan one meal for the week even if it’s just a side dish. At the store have the kids check off there own list. Have them help find the items (with guidance) (just envisioned kernal dropping jackson off at publixs with a list haha)
Any parent can take any activity and make it educational. You just have to put in the time and effort to grow educated adults
My little girls is 10 this year so she's a bit too old for this now but it's great advice kids absolutely love getting involved in grown up jobs when they're little helping with the shopping and meals like you said or helping do laundry put dishes away etc they really love being given small responsibilities of their own jackson would thrive doing more

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Dreamcatchme wrote:
Dramatic princess wrote:For the moms on here with younger kids for grocery shopping things I have done are
My little girls is 10 this year so she's a bit too old for this now but it's great advice kids absolutely love getting involved in grown up jobs when they're little helping with the shopping and meals like you said or helping do laundry put dishes away etc they really love being given small responsibilities of their own jackson would thrive doing more

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
When my kids were older, I upped the task instead of lists it would be helping with meal planning. ( I would do a try a new recipe a week and they would get to pick ex. Find a new chicken recipe for me that you would like to try)
I also played how much will our groceries cost game. They carried a note pad and added them up. Maybe it’s the teacher in me lol
woodenshoes
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by woodenshoes »

I have four daughters from 2 till 6 years old. Yes i know i had them close in age. But i alwayd take them with me and.they are well behaved. Sure sometimes one of them has a meltdown but so what. You just deal with it. When they were babies i would show them what i put in the shoppingcart and how tell them how its grown/produced and where its from. People would look weird but now at school the teachers are impressed they have so much knowledge about all those products. And really it didnt take any extra time. Now they also know.the products we need and they will get it for me. They help at the check-out and putting it in the right places at home. My oldest wanted to learn to make spaghetti so we cooked that night spaghetti and.a few days later she did it on her own with me watching her safety. But she didnt know that. Her face was lit when she could say she.cooked dinner that night for her family. It is not big deal to learn kids stuff to make them independent adults. Kk are very lazy and don't look at the bugger picture/future

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ALE-L21 met Tapatalk
heyletschat
Talker
Talker

woodenshoes wrote:I have four daughters from 2 till 6 years old. Yes i know i had them close in age. But i alwayd take them with me and.they are well behaved. Sure sometimes one of them has a meltdown but so what. You just deal with it. When they were babies i would show them what i put in the shoppingcart and how tell them how its grown/produced and where its from. People would look weird but now at school the teachers are impressed they have so much knowledge about all those products. And really it didnt take any extra time. Now they also know.the products we need and they will get it for me. They help at the check-out and putting it in the right places at home. My oldest wanted to learn to make spaghetti so we cooked that night spaghetti and.a few days later she did it on her own with me watching her safety. But she didnt know that. Her face was lit when she could say she.cooked dinner that night for her family. It is not big deal to learn kids stuff to make them independent adults. Kk are very lazy and don't look at the bugger picture/future

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ALE-L21 met Tapatalk
Sadly, Khoa and Keren need to realise first that they have TWO boys who need attention, love, learning and support. Tbh the best thing she could do right now is to put Jackson in day care and spend time with Landon whilst the new baby is asleep or just put him in there asap so he is actually used to a routine and to make it easier on the pair of them when no.3 comes along.
Ayydubbs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ayydubbs »

I understand Kermit is controlling but why does Khoa not know how to take care of his kids?! He’s home with them every day! You’re telling me he doesn’t know what to feed them, and better yet he’s ok with Landon eating pouches and yogurt as a fucking dinner?! NO. Wtf is wrong with these two. There’s also a clear difference of when Kermit was sick in the beginning vlogs (morning sickness) and her yesterday. Her face would be droopy and could just tell she’d been throwing up. She looked fine to me...

Dani_now
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dani_now »

queentee20 wrote:
XxBadWolfxX wrote:Honestly, watching these vlogs and seeing Landon being ignored breaks my heart. I have a 3 year old and when I was pregnant with my 2nd baby, I was SO worried that I wouldn’t love the baby as much as I loved my daughter because I just never pictured being able to love two people so much. But once he was born, I was so in love. And I really do love both my kids equally and now that I’ve experienced that, I just don’t understand how Karen could be so cold to Landon. His little face is just so cute and you can tell me craves that love and attention, especially from his mom. Sorry y’all I’m in my feelings tonight lol

I don’t understand how you couldn’t love any baby that you’ve held for 9 months!! (Besides PPD) I am in no way ready for a baby but if I somehow were to be pregnant and successfully birth my child there’s no way I would treat the baby the way Keren does. He’s a BABY!! Also, I’ve been around plenty of babies since I have a lot of relatives and I have never been tempted to shove them in their room for HOURS, even the annoying ones I would never treat how she treats Landon. And especially since Landon doesn’t cry, and if he does cry it’s such a mild cry compared to other babies and he usually stops if you hold him! He’s soooo easy I can’t believe she’s so mean to him. She put him in a damn trash can!! I’m with you, it hurts me to see it. He’s such a lovely baby I want to raise him myself, I’d give him so much love and attention :( I also feel bad for all those struggling with infertility who watch her, I know y’all would be better moms and would love those babies so much. I’m sorry there’s idiots like Keren who pop babies out left and right and make money off it.

I'm 10 months into ttc and watching them just makes me sick. Why do people like them get to parent? Why can't I be a mom? It's frustrating to watch that's for sure.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”