E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

mintcupcake
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Unread post by mintcupcake »

It is a problem, Calvin doesn't seem to differentiate between peeing on the grass and peeing on furniture. If Ellie (and Jared) would stop the peeing on the grass they would have an easier time with the peeing in the house. If he was only allowed to use a toilet it would be easier for him to understand then understanding its funny to pee in your own yard but not in public and not in the house. He's 3. Why set him up to have to be corrected later? Peeing in the school yard next year (because he's totally going while Ellie lays in bed with baby) wont be ok, so why not correct it now?[/quote]

I was just about to say the same thing! Imagine elementary school Calvin whipping it out at recess and peeing on the playground. Will she still think it's funny or cute then?
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

mintcupcake wrote:It is a problem, Calvin doesn't seem to differentiate between peeing on the grass and peeing on furniture. If Ellie (and Jared) would stop the peeing on the grass they would have an easier time with the peeing in the house. If he was only allowed to use a toilet it would be easier for him to understand then understanding its funny to pee in your own yard but not in public and not in the house. He's 3. Why set him up to have to be corrected later? Peeing in the school yard next year (because he's totally going while Ellie lays in bed with baby) wont be ok, so why not correct it now?
I was just about to say the same thing! Imagine elementary school Calvin whipping it out at recess and peeing on the playground. Will she still think it's funny or cute then?[/quote]

Lol did you all see the video of the man proposing and the little kid just whips it out and starts peeing right there on the sidewalk?! It was kind of funny but really my first thoughts were who the hell raised this kid to just so brazenly think that was okay??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I saw the proposal.. That was funny

I don't think calvin will be peeing in school all over everything and everyone.
Laughing at everything he does is going to bite them in the ass.
My middle daughter is a mix of Courtney Love and margaret cho because we laughed

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
mintcupcake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mintcupcake »

onbreak wrote:I saw the proposal.. That was funny

I don't think calvin will be peeing in school all over everything and everyone.
Laughing at everything he does is going to bite them in the ass.
My middle daughter is a mix of Courtney Love and margaret cho because we laughed

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
My husband and his brother grew up peeing outside and to this day whenever we visit his family at his childhood home he takes a leak off the front porch lol
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

I know it’s not on this channel but Lucy has been born....how will Ellie react.....tune in next week by the time the vlog is around today lol.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Dramatic princess wrote:I know it’s not on this channel but Lucy has been born....how will Ellie react.....tune in next week by the time the vlog is around today lol.
She's probably ready to pop out her baby now so that the attention will be on her.
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

I don’t understand why she’s hyping up about the baby coming soon. She’s only 34 weeks. Does she want to have a premature baby that requires a NICU stay?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

yoyo16 wrote:I don’t understand why she’s hyping up about the baby coming soon. She’s only 34 weeks. Does she want to have a premature baby that requires a NICU stay? Image
Great vlog footage! Lots of dramatic titles!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
twinnotwo71
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by twinnotwo71 »

Did Ellie ever acknowledge the birth of Beau and Emily's baby girl?

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk
monstermonkey
Informer
Informer

Unread post by monstermonkey »

Well can't wait to see how Ellie makes Julie giving birth about her or if she even acknowledges it at all. I don't even think she acknowledged Beau and Emily when they had their baby. She'll probably try play it off like she's going into labor or something just to make sure the attention stays on her. I wonder how she feels about being the last one pregnant. I can see her thinking that makes her special because everyone's waiting for her to give birth now but I can also see it driving her crazy because a lot of attention is probably going to those new babies.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: IVF Grant Recpients/submissions

Unread post by gopedjane »

twinnotwo71 wrote:Did Ellie ever acknowledge the birth of Beau and Emily's baby girl?

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk
Yes she did say a quick congrats on yesterday's vlog.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

monstermonkey wrote:Well can't wait to see how Ellie makes Julie giving birth about her or if she even acknowledges it at all. I don't even think she acknowledged Beau and Emily when they had their baby. She'll probably try play it off like she's going into labor or something just to make sure the attention stays on her. I wonder how she feels about being the last one pregnant. I can see her thinking that makes her special because everyone's waiting for her to give birth now but I can also see it driving her crazy because a lot of attention is probably going to those new babies.
Shall we make bets on how many false labor’s she goes into now? I’ll call at least 5 lol (If she does do that she might be pissed at how little views she might get on the actual labor from crying wolf to much lol)
magicalmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by magicalmama »

So.... I am really starting to think it's a girl now.
If you go on Ellie's insta story and see the picture she posted of the baby's 4th of July outfit.... that is legit a skirt, right??????
jspo97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jspo97 »

magicalmama wrote:So.... I am really starting to think it's a girl now.
If you go on Ellie's insta story and see the picture she posted of the baby's 4th of July outfit.... that is legit a skirt, right??????
I thought that too!!!

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 011258.jpg[/img]

Okay i found it because it didn’t look like shorts either but guess they are!

Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

jspo97 wrote:
I thought that too!!!

A week or so ago I can’t remember which vlog she was in her storage room. She had tins of food and what not as she walked around on the top of one shelf was a pink bag. I was going to make mention of it but figured I’d get told she has a bunch of nieces coming and it’s more than likely a gift...but I’ve thought from the beginning it was a girl and there going to pull the whole surprise....there is two huge videos out there that did that same thing...not vloggers just people who went viral. One was surprise twins and one was a surprise gender.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

It's a short set from Old Navy.

She's pretty confident she won't be overdue isn't she?

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Considering they (Griffith girls) seem intent on including at 37 weeks, she won’t be going over.

3 more weeks of false labour clickbait. It’ll feel like Missy in Disneyland all over again.
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

Dramatic princess wrote:I know it’s not on this channel but Lucy has been born....how will Ellie react.....tune in next week by the time the vlog is around today lol.
Aww, congrats Julie and Landon!!!! <3
monstermonkey
Informer
Informer

Unread post by monstermonkey »

HelloSweetie wrote:
It's a short set from Old Navy.

She's pretty confident she won't be overdue isn't she?

Pretty sure she'll induce as soon as the opportunity presents itself. Like someone else said the Griffith girls are all about inductions and having babies early apparently.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”