Fibro96
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: GQS | The Fraudner Quad Squad | Part 22

Unread post by Fibro96 »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
Something_Relevant wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Saw this on Facebook today and thought it was funny. I've never been shy about the fact that I use my middle name as my name here if anyone has ever asked me what my name was or if I need to use a name here for something. I guess for anonymity purposes, and for the sake of my anxiety, it always just felt safest to me. But my actual first name is on this list.

Without sharing your name, how many of YOU are having quadruplets this year, according to this list? Maybe we can make a joint YouTube and teach the Greedners how it's really supposed to be done! LOL
image.jpeg
I am! But seeing as I'm 7 months pregnant with baby #3 right now, I really hope not. That'd be quite the turnaround time.
Or maybe you have 3 other babies just hiding in there that don't show up on ultrasound! That would be a serious shock, wouldn't it? LOL. Congrats on your new baby!
I must have missed something, what are you guys talking about? There's a list of people that are going to have quads?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
Fibro96
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Fibro96 »

AthenaA wrote:I tried to watch both of the latest hooktube links-the shaved ice and the visitors one. I lasted 10 seconds with each because that dickhead was talking.

In the shaved ice one he said the girls took them out-that's right-they did pay for it because you whore them out and you don't have a job. Finally he says something truthful.

In the other I lasted until he panned around to show the girls climbing up to jump on the bed from the window. Dangerous, stupid and lazy. But really why would we expect anything else from them?
I heard that too. But I think he might have been talking about his Aunt Becca and her daughter. Just a thought

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by 3momstrong »

Wow. It never ends ... Tyabetis is so full of himself.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ClassyCat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ClassyCat »

You can click on the pics to make them bigger.

What is wrong with Heavy's tongue and mouth. It is so odd! I have never seen a child with that size of mouth and tongue.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Fibro96 wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
Something_Relevant wrote:
I am! But seeing as I'm 7 months pregnant with baby #3 right now, I really hope not. That'd be quite the turnaround time.
Or maybe you have 3 other babies just hiding in there that don't show up on ultrasound! That would be a serious shock, wouldn't it? LOL. Congrats on your new baby!
I must have missed something, what are you guys talking about? There's a list of people that are going to have quads?

On page 1 I shared a photo I saw on social media today and basically just asked people to say if their name was on the "list" as someone who is "going to have quads this year" haha. I said without telling us your name, Is your name on the list? Mine is. :)
image.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

3momstrong wrote:Wow. It never ends ... Tyabetis is so full of himself.
The fact that he can't even line that up on his face correctly, hahahaha
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Donits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Donits »

Tyson is asking for questions you want answered on Instagram.
So many questions they will have to avoid - mission trips, dating story...
meatloaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by meatloaf »

AthenaA wrote:Also is anyone else getting the error message again?
Yes.
Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

[quote="3momstrong"]Wow. It never ends ... Tyabetis is so full of himself.[/quote

Reminds me of the Silence of the Lambs.
skipperpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skipperpt »

This is what nightmares are made of

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Donits wrote:Tyson is asking for questions you want answered on Instagram.
Are the girls potty trained? 90% ( the same as they have been since January)

Are they in beds? Ignore question.

Are you having anymore children? No dumbarses they can't

Can you interview the girls one on one? Sure

White
Lakkabug
Open it!
Blank stare
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

Love the new thread name!! I am trying to read to keep up but not a lot of commenting lately. Not enough hours in the day between work and life. Funny thing I work from home 75% of the time and I don't have near the time to run around and go out to eat that the Fraudners have.
Snarky is as snarky does!
Jeanne88

Unread post by Jeanne88 »

Those masks are very expensive. At least they are to us who don't have money to burn.

And yes, he doesn't quite get it that there is a place for your full mouth, not just half of it.
It's probably not designed to improve the tone and texture of face hair. ;)

And his face is so fat that it doesn't even cover his (very) full face at the sides.

Does anyone else think he tried this on his own? I'm sure that the master aesthetician would not have applied it like this.

I think it was done to be adorable for his groupies, for views, and for comments.
Last edited by Jeanne88 on Fri May 18, 2018 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
skipperpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skipperpt »

New vlog up. More lies and deceit. There is no way Esme is tall enough to ride the Ferris Wheel. She was 34 inches at her 3 year old check up 4 months ago. I am pretty sure she didn’t grow 2 inches since then.

Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hoe4Christmas »

new vlog. the girls “want to go to costco”. it’s so sad that they don’t ask to go to a kids gym cause they know it won’t happen.

they go to a store with a ferris wheel. kids have grubby handprints everywhere and parents say nothing about looking but not touching.

ass shows us evies back with irritation on it. apparently it is from sunscreen. looks like bug bites to me. maybe ass should get some sunscreen for sensitive skin and not the senegence mess. the chemicals in that stuff are astounding.

the go on a ferris “will” wheel. tyass takes up the whole seat while the poor kids are absolutely squished. i don’t know how he met the weight criteria for that thing considering it looked old and sketchy.

kids climbing everywhere and touching everything. super rude and gross. not to mention germy. germaphobe tyass does nothing of course.

assleys neck vs face colour difference is so obvious.

they go out to eat. i was waiting for this the whole vlog. i always wonder where they’ll go to fill their guts. macaroni grill. zoom in on scarlett with white sauce that could be a bodily substance for the pervs. i am astounded by how much they eat. i’m not from america so when i go i starve myself all day for dinner because the portion sizes are HUGE to me. i don’t know how they do this multiple times a day. receipt looks to be in TRIPLE digits.

apparently waitress told ass kids were well behaved. clearly waitress has no kid experience and has not seen these kids on regular day.

Jeanne88

Unread post by Jeanne88 »

skipperpt wrote:New vlog up. More lies and deceit. There is no way Esme is tall enough to ride the Ferris Wheel. She was 34 inches at her 3 year old check up 4 months ago. I am pretty sure she didn’t grow 2 inches since then.

Another big yawn, shopping and eating out, but at least there is a modicum of something interesting to children there.

Looks like dad has dyed his hair and beard. Or maybe it's just the "lighting in the car", the same lighting that makes mom look like her face is orange and so much lighter than her neck.
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

Mom and dad take the day off work. :lol: :lol: :lol: :good1:

And Ashley, how dare you make fun of your daughter's fears on camera. And then you laugh about and still have nothing about getting her assessed. You don't deserve to call yourself a mother.

Another meal out and Isn't everything just aaaawwwwweeeeessssoooooommmmmeeeeee!!!!! Do you think she can drag the word out any longer?

Oh, and Ashley, it might be worth your while to go and see someone who knows about make up so you can learn to blend into the neck line. Meow.
SnarkyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkyJ »

Donits wrote:Tyson is asking for questions you want answered on Instagram.

I wish I was able to post a link to their old blog where Ashley talks about her 13 year old self meeting Tyson and staying up until 2 am chatting and going through old yearbooks.

Too bad their little bird friend doesn’t post it with all of the other questions she’s answering
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

The bird friend thinks she is the font of all Fraudner wisdom.

I didn't watch the vlog. Was the ferris wheel at a Costco or shopping place? I was pleased they had taken them somewhere fun. They're useless.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Their views are way down. The Binghams have less than half of their subscribers and a similar number of views. Their fan base is getting smaller and smaller and is unlikely to grow much now. Hope the Senegence gravy train keeps chugging away for their sake.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”