KKandFavoriteJ | KKandBabyJ | Part 30

celeste1029
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Unread post by celeste1029 »

I actually enjoyed this vlog without Keren tbh they should reconsider their vlogging style
KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

Yeah, Khoa rambling about how he's scared to feed them all by himself was... weird. Did he think that was cute? It's not cute, Khoa. You're their dad for fuck's sake. Grow up and act like it. It's bad enough that he can't put them to bed because he doesn't want to hurt their feelings, but now he doesn't know how to feed them?? You're making even Oscar look good in comparison, man. Sheesh.
milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by milkmama0306jr »

How do they not take them to groceries or restaurants? As a parent you fucking deal with it. Entertain your kid, you can't expect to put them in the high chair and cart, not pay attention so you can vlog and text. You fucking talk to them

I have had the grocery store meltdowns, in a restaurant and someone start yelling, but I distract my son. I bring his toys, his snacks, I talk to him about anything. I spent a good 20 minutes talking about damn colors and how people in the store need to move out of the way. He laughed the whole time.

These 2 don't want to actually parent. I am a young parent, younger than them, I have noticed other young parents don't care what their kids eat, and leave them unsupervised. Example: yesterday my son and I had a play date, we hosted it at our house.

My friend let her son do whatever he wanted, didn't watch him, plopped her ass on the couch. He wanted her attention, she just kept talking. (Haven't seen her in 2 or 3 years)
I told her to go sit on the floor with him because he wanted to play. My son & him ended up playing together. Took my son an hour to like him. Anyway I bought her baby some snacks, my son is a vegan, we do not eat a lot of process foods. He is 8 months, I barely started giving him baby puffs, and stuff. He eats organic and the brand with the least ingredients. I try to feed him pure foods. She tasted it and spit it out. It was too healthy lol. They eat a lot of junk food, like chips and candy.
My son eats pure fruits and veggies, he eats whole grain oatmeal, gluten free pasta. But a lot of young moms that I have met do not care because they are following what their moms fed them. I am not. I am going a different route compared to my family, we are Hispanic, I was given heavy greasy foods covered in lard (yuck) at a young age. (If you do that, I have nothing against it, it is just not for my child and I).

But at my playdate a lot of things reminded me of what Keren or other young YouTube moms do. A lot of young parents do what their parents do or they are not educated in nutrition or take the time to research what is right for their baby, they just wing it and if it feels right. I on the other hand am a very different young mom. I am 20 years old. I am at SAHM. My spouse he works, a hard working job, we are not entitled, he works for everything we have, we even have insurance through his job. We do not let other people take care of our baby. We know what he eats and he is on a schedule. A lot of young parents have the babies, use them for Instagram photos and then just let them do whatever. Not all but the ones I have been around. (Needless to say we are friends but I know extra baby proof when their kids come over and have my husband there to help supervise.)

Sorry for the long post guys.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

queentee20 wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:A sprinkle is supposed to be no gifts however every time I see one done people end up bringing gifts. They feel obligated.
EXACTLY. That’s why I said she needs to really make it clear NO gifts. Or not have a party at all because as soon as you throw a party people feel obligated. I see NO point in her having the sprinkle other than wanting to spend money and get attention. It’s stupid.
You know damn well she wants gifts. She would never pass up the opportunity for the attention to be on her. She tagged no baby left behind. As if this baby cares if they have a shower or not. Now I could get on board if she was having a girl after two boys but she isnt even finding out the gender. Who throws their own shower? She claims Nonnie threw the last one but Keren knew all about it and planned a lot of it. The only thing Nonnie did was cook everything. She is such a vile human. Que the baby registry gifts coming in from subscribers soon. Shes already mentioned she has been organizing registries.
countrybee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by countrybee »

Rkp65i wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:A sprinkle is supposed to be no gifts however every time I see one done people end up bringing gifts. They feel obligated.
EXACTLY. That’s why I said she needs to really make it clear NO gifts. Or not have a party at all because as soon as you throw a party people feel obligated. I see NO point in her having the sprinkle other than wanting to spend money and get attention. It’s stupid.
You know damn well she wants gifts. She would never pass up the opportunity for the attention to be on her. She tagged no baby left behind. As if this baby cares if they have a shower or not. Now I could get on board if she was having a girl after two boys but she isnt even finding out the gender. Who throws their own shower? She claims Nonnie threw the last one but Keren knew all about it and planned a lot of it. The only thing Nonnie did was cook everything. She is such a vile human. Que the baby registry gifts coming in from subscribers soon. Shes already mentioned she has been organizing registries.
This is what bugs me about it. A sprinkle does imply that she should be getting “sprinkled” with smaller gifts. Let’s be real, this chick spends thousands of dollars weekly on useless crap and is on her 3rd baby in less than 3 years so she doesn’t need anything. She can say it’s to celebrate the baby, but she has also made it pretty obvious that she mostly has babies because she loves the attention she gets while pregnant. I think her Target photos prove that pretty well. None of this is about her baby. I think throwing herself a sprinkle is tacky and if I was her family member or friend I’d be seriously rolling my eyes that I’m expected to attend a 3rd self-thrown party and buy things a 3rd time for her 3rd baby in under 3 years. Maybe if she didn’t throw things away constantly so she could get new things then she’d already be set up for this baby without buying anything or expecting others to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Also, she bought the new bassinet but claims she plans to use the halo still. Bull. If you planned to use the halo why buy new? Oh because of the incline. Both Jackson & Landon loved the rock n play and that inclinded. Okayyyy so buy a rock n play instead if these stupid bassinets. Id say she is trying to go with safe sleeing habits to prevent sids and thats why shes avoiding the rock n play but its Keren and she doesnt care about safety. Babies love the rock n play because it cradles them on the sides and makes them feel like theyre being held not because of the incline. So she bought anoher fancy bassinet only to most likely throw the baby in a rock n play. Also, she never kept the dock a tot so she will need a new on of those too.
Mads07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mads07 »

These last few posts are exactly why I love this thread! You all seem like such wonderful mothers and I hope you and your families are happy and healthy. I'm only 17 and am pretty much a decade away from even thinking about having kids, but I'm mentally noting some of these tips. Sometimes watching KK and other family vloggers makes me lose a bit of faith, but you guys surely make up for them.
snarkyshark
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by snarkyshark »

Krustacian, I think MAYBE (just my opinion guys, would love to get more educated), just MAYBE you have PPD?

The way you look at Landon. It's extremely cold. I can feel the bad vibes through the screen. What I see in your eyes is resentment. Not indifference or irritation but hard core resentment. That leads me to believe that you blame him for something and I'm sure PPD is the driving force.

Maybe you need to do some quiet introspection and figure out what it is. Because we're assuming Landon will be ignored after baby 3 but what if the 3rd baby shares the same plight?

Dunno how ppd works but is it possible to get it twice in a row? Again just speculating.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

Ayydubbs wrote:I understand Kermit is controlling but why does Khoa not know how to take care of his kids?! He’s home with them every day! You’re telling me he doesn’t know what to feed them, and better yet he’s ok with Landon eating pouches and yogurt as a fucking dinner?! NO. Wtf is wrong with these two. There’s also a clear difference of when Kermit was sick in the beginning vlogs (morning sickness) and her yesterday. Her face would be droopy and could just tell she’d been throwing up. She looked fine to me...

I think she was faking it, wheaten it be stress (rolls eyes) maybe there was an issue she had to deal with like the pool (rolls eyes harder ). Or she’s reading here and was planning on a vlog to bitch us all out. Lol and Khoa and taytay locked her in her room for a time out bahahaha.
snarkyshark
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by snarkyshark »

She's sitting with what looks like a brand new thrashcan.

She's been throwing up all pregnancy but this is the first I'm seeing of this thrash can. I call BS on this whole being sick thing.

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

snarkyshark wrote:Krustacian, I think MAYBE (just my opinion guys, would love to get more educated), just MAYBE you have PPD?

The way you look at Landon. It's extremely cold. I can feel the bad vibes through the screen. What I see in your eyes is resentment. Not indifference or irritation but hard core resentment. That leads me to believe that you blame him for something and I'm sure PPD is the driving force.

Maybe you need to do some quiet introspection and figure out what it is. Because we're assuming Landon will be ignored after baby 3 but what if the 3rd baby shares the same plight?

Dunno how ppd works but is it possible to get it twice in a row? Again just speculating.

I was watching this Documentary on Netflix a few days ago all about the first few years of life, baby development and even an episode about becoming a parent. So first I'd like to say that this doc mentioned that the first 3 years of our lives are when we learn the most. Every single second is a moment we take in new information. We are learning to walk, talk, crawl, how the world works blah blah. It is all about providing a stimulating world and exploring everything around us. And I just thought of these poor boys and how they do absolutely NOTHING with their boys. Jackson is going to be 3 soon and honestly the more I watch the vlogs the more cringeworthy jackson is. Honestly he could be such a bright kid and I think he does have a budding and sweet personality but these parents are ruining him. And Landon my goodness he is truly the most chill and relaxed one year old. I actually forget he's 1. He honestly acts so much more advanced except again, he's at such a stage where he could be learning SO much and yet, nothing. im not here saying Im an expert. Watching one documentary and not having children leaves me at a disadvantage that until I have babies I won't know the hardships and difficulties that come along with them either but they could still be putting so much more effort into their children. These kids are examples of who they are as people, how they express their morals, how they treat others and the world. How they interact and everything and yet these kids are simply accessories in their lives.

As for Keren and the topic of her experiencing PPD after Landon, again im by no means an expert, but after watching the parenting episode and how it focused on mothers and their experiences after they give birth is insane. One explained how everyone said it was beautiful and that everything after giving birth is like a dream but she felt like she couldn't be a mother. She said she didn't want to even have her daughter. And i'm assuming in severe cases that its valid to feel so many emotions and to feel like her life isn't her own anymore and there's this tiny human taking over your life. But I feel like theres a point where you realize and your partner realizes you need some damn help. And I think Keren must have felt some type of way. I still think its normal and any case of PPD should be talked about and explored and DEFINITELY figured out. You can be a danger to yourself and your child but she's simply resented her poor child and its clear.

Also guys, Im still new here and I like to go on tangents and write large paragraphs. Hope you all can accept it and understand me and such lol.
!anastasia!1228
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by !anastasia!1228 »

As far as the baby shower / sprinkle shower..... and this is just my opinion.... but having kids SO close together, I wouldn’t ever want either for a third baby. Maybe a party celebrating the new baby, sure. But I would specify no gifts. I’m 38 and have 3 kids really spaced out. We had our first young at 18. Had a baby shower. Almost 6 years later we got pregnant with our second. Family and friends threw us another baby shower which I was grateful for but felt weird because we already had a baby. Everyone said it was a no brainer because they were so far apart. About 5 years later we got pregnant with our last baby and I was completely against having another baby shower because I already had 2! Friends and family planned one anyway and while I was very thankful, it made me feel weird. Lol
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

A sprinkle(r) (?) Baby shower looks stupid imo, looks like a bday party for a 4 year old, Keren will act all emotional and grateful but meanwhile she just wants to lay her lazy ass in bed

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
sttarchild
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sttarchild »

I have a conspiracy theory about Kerens hatred for Landon. Maybe Keren did have PPD after Landon. However what if it wasn’t an action after he was born that caused her to dislike him but prior to his birth? We know how Khoa is around other women. What if a potential affair happened? Khoas been “editing” all night for awhile, even before Landon. Keren also started letting herself REALLY go during her pregnancy with Landon. What if Khoa found someone else attractive and had an affair with her? and so Keren blames Landon for causing her to not be attractive to Khoa, and thats why she is the way she is with him? I mean we see how she views women who can’t immediately jump back into a perfect post pregnancy body.
Chimama14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chimama14 »

sttarchild wrote:I have a conspiracy theory about Kerens hatred for Landon. Maybe Keren did have PPD after Landon. However what if it wasn’t an action after he was born that caused her to dislike him but prior to his birth? We know how Khoa is around other women. What if a potential affair happened? Khoas been “editing” all night for awhile, even before Landon. Keren also started letting herself REALLY go during her pregnancy with Landon. What if Khoa found someone else attractive and had an affair with her? and so Keren blames Landon for causing her to not be attractive to Khoa, and thats why she is the way she is with him? I mean we see how she views women who can’t immediately jump back into a perfect post pregnancy body.
Does anyone have the tweet where she talked about women not getting back into shape? I looked for it and can’t find it

milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by milkmama0306jr »

queentee20 wrote:She’s a hypocrite. In 2016 she stated you have no idea what pregnancy does to your body so be considerate but then in 2017 she tweeted that shit lol.
She is so fucking stupid. She has a good metabolism to melt the weight off. There's moms who have a shit metabolism like me and we have to work extra hard and sometimes we can't get our figure back or have extra loose skin, or deep ass stretch marks. She is the type of female to talk mad shit online but if she said shit to the wrong person, she would change her tone of voice real quick. She acts like she is such a bad ass.

There was a mom who said the same thing this mom in health and made a video awhile back how she was wrong and how she understands the moms who could not get their bodies back.

The breastfeeding moms who's milk finally dries up after baby weans, and now has saggy boobs with stretch marks on the side. Keren didnt breastfeed long she would never understand how long term breastfeeding can affect the breasts.

Such a bitch how does she have followers? Either as bitchy or even more of a bitch than her.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Mpinks_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mpinks_ »

Okay. Really personal post but;
I am 12 weeks pregnant, 19 years old and my fiancé is a Marine living across the country. A few days ago, my baby was diagnosed with Limb Body Wall Complex. He/she (I feel like he’s a boy but won’t know until my labs come back next week) will never come home with me. His condition deems him “incompatible with life”. He’s got a number of other conditions on top of the LBWC, and I’m depressed and terrified.
Knowing what I’ve known these past few days, watching Keren makes me absolutely sick. My pregnancy has been smooth sailing, no morning sickness, no aches and pains nothing. I would give anything to be sick. To have a headache every day. To know my baby is okay and healthy. She acts like she’s literally DYING every time she throws up and WONT GO TO THE DOCTOR. Keren takes her healthy pregnancies for granted, takes her kids for granted.
She’s a horrible mother, and I can’t help but feel anything but fucking envy towards her, because I will never bring my baby home and she won’t even pick hers up without complaining about it. She has TWO beautiful healthy babies that she could be nourishing and growing but she would rather get knocked up every 10 months so she doesn’t have to raise her babies.
I’m sorry I’m just so over her.

Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

I hope she stays in bed till the next one is born...the kids actually ate today..Landon got stuck at home again sadly..but I guess they saw the proof of how hungry Landon is, or how badly he hates being in his crib for hours and hours ( I am kidding some kids do chew on crib rails but it looks like a lot of chewing going on)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh yeah and kernal ate a nutritious meal as well,
veggies=corn aka pop corn
Dairy=cheese aka cheese powder

Very healthy...smh that poor baby needs food not crap...go to the doctor
When this kid is born with potential issues will anyone feel guilty in that family?
Someone please......nonnie.....Khoa....jam some good food down her gullet
Real fruit, real veg, real meat.
AuraBor
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuraBor »

I just wanted to say that I love everyone here. <3 I agree with 99% of your posts, and some of you crack me up everyday :D :D :D

By the way, what does Jackson always say when he's showing things with the camera? I can't quite understand it. For example he was showing the mirror in the newest vlog and it sounds like he's saying: Onny/onno mirror. I have no clue lmaoooo. He says that everytime :lol: :lol:

Return to “KKandBabyJ”