GQS | The Fraudner Quad Squad | Part 22

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: GQS | The Fraudner Quad Squad | Part 22

Unread post by SassySassenach »

The little bird is ridiculous... some days I wonder if it’s a fake account run by them. But then I remember that the world is full of crazies. You would think they would be a little more concerned about the level of crazies on their page.

This comment made me laugh. Dear Greedners, please oh please vlog a re-enactment of how you met! What wonderful web of lies could you spin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by AthenaA »

Hahaha yeah good luck reenacting any of that truthfully. He probably used to pick her up from school and they would go out and eat.
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

Hoe4Christmas wrote:new vlog. the girls “want to go to costco”. it’s so sad that they don’t ask to go to a kids gym cause they know it won’t happen.

they go to a store with a ferris wheel. kids have grubby handprints everywhere and parents say nothing about looking but not touching.

ass shows us evies back with irritation on it. apparently it is from sunscreen. looks like bug bites to me. maybe ass should get some sunscreen for sensitive skin and not the senegence mess. the chemicals in that stuff are astounding.

the go on a ferris “will” wheel. tyass takes up the whole seat while the poor kids are absolutely squished. i don’t know how he met the weight criteria for that thing considering it looked old and sketchy.

kids climbing everywhere and touching everything. super rude and gross. not to mention germy. germaphobe tyass does nothing of course.

assleys neck vs face colour difference is so obvious.

they go out to eat. i was waiting for this the whole vlog. i always wonder where they’ll go to fill their guts. macaroni grill. zoom in on scarlett with white sauce that could be a bodily substance for the pervs. i am astounded by how much they eat. i’m not from america so when i go i starve myself all day for dinner because the portion sizes are HUGE to me. i don’t know how they do this multiple times a day. receipt looks to be in TRIPLE digits.

apparently waitress told ass kids were well behaved. clearly waitress has no kid experience and has not seen these kids on regular day.

Ass continues to show how irresponsible she is as a parent. She needs to take Evie to a DERMATOLOGIST regarding sunscreen sensitivity and quit relying on KADS for medical advice. Poor kiddo ... she probably slathers them all in the Sene-Shit Sunscreen. There are all kinds of sunscreens specially formulated for children’s sensitive skin, which you can buy at any pharmacy, Target, Walmart. Total dumb asses.

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

GQS | The Fraudner Quad Squad | Part 22

AthenaA wrote:Their views are way down. The Binghams have less than half of their subscribers and a similar number of views. Their fan base is getting smaller and smaller and is unlikely to grow much now. Hope the Senegence gravy train keeps chugging away for their sake.
Best news I’ve heard all day! Maybe more KADS will see through the veil of deceit and bullshit and quit supporting these dumb asses. Gosh! I’d love for Ass to vlog Tyabetis going out the door on his first day to his REAL job. Boo fucking hoo.

Speaking of jobs ... anyone know how Tyabetis’s Mom supports herself and the minor children that still live at home? Not much ever said about her and we know she doesn’t like being on the camera.

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

skipperpt wrote:
3momstrong wrote:Wow. It never ends ... Tyabetis is so full of himself.
This is what nightmares are made of

IMG_3872.JPG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
soooawesome
Talker
Talker

Unread post by soooawesome »

Forgot my old sign-in info, (think it was 'whattheflock'), had to re-register today because I need to vent.

Today's visit to the ferris wheel pissed me off! Talking about their fears to young, impressionable children seems so wrong. The kids hear it and definitely sense it, and they will absorb it. Kids need to feel safe with their parents. Instead of pointing out that spiders and snakes are something to be afraid of, they could have used the opportunity to teach them a little something about them. I know they are uneducated, but come on, there are some basics everyone knows. And T's fear of heights? If my dad had shared that with me, no way would I have gone on a ride with him. Just shows you how selfish they are and that they don't consider the girls' well-being.

As well, Ashley predicting that Scarlett will be her daredevil and go on rollercoasters with her and then saying 'this one won't' re Esme was so wrong. If you pigeonhole them now, they will start to identify that way. Fine to highlight their differences with sharing likes and interests, but negative predictions don't do them any favours. They are messing up those girls in so many ways I can't even count. Pathetic!
utahmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by utahmom »

AthenaA wrote:The bird friend thinks she is the font of all Fraudner wisdom.

I didn't watch the vlog. Was the ferris wheel at a Costco or shopping place? I was pleased they had taken them somewhere fun. They're useless.
The Ferris wheel is a Scheels -- a hunting and sporting good store.
Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

They as so gross. Isn't it sad their favorite things to play with are dirt and rocks. Do they ever think of what is on those rocks??

I think it's sad that what those girls are best at is sticking out their tongues. A close second would be blank stares. If you watch them around others, they have very little personality. I just love kids that are inquisitive, talkative and curious, something I have never seen in those girls.
B4bfmmom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by B4bfmmom »

3momstrong wrote:Wow. It never ends ... Tyabetis is so full of himself.
Idiot...complete and utter idiot.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

I do not know how accurate Social Blade is but.... :rofl: It is now showing that the Binghams are making more money than the Greedners on YouTube :mock:

Wonder how that is going over at the Fraudner's McMansion?
Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... c0d227.jpg[/img]

Why can’t he just drop them off and let them all be? He has to be a creep and stick around? He’s so gross.

Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

Wgchick22 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... c0d227.jpg[/img]

Why can’t he just drop them off and let them all be? He has to be a creep and stick around? He’s so gross.

Right go home and put their beds together creep!!! But then she wouldn’t have him to watch the girls because we all know she wants nothing to do with them!!

B4bfmmom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by B4bfmmom »

What in the world is a “TRIantula”? She seriously must have decided there was no reason what-so-ever to learn anything in school once she met Mr. Old Creeper. Tri-antula? Do you know how evident your stupidity is, Ash? Unbelievable. Your poor girls really have no chance between their parents idiocity, selfishness, laziness and expecting others to give to them.
Beauregard1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beauregard1 »

Look girls it’s a tryantula! She is so dumb she can’t pronounce the word correctly even when it’s written in large letters right in front of her.
He is still yanking them up by one arm.
I agree with an earlier poster, it’s become the Tyler vlog. So annoying.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

Wgchick22 wrote:

Play date and mom date I get but gee I wonder why there is no dad date. Oh yeah that’s right, other men are real men and are out working real jobs and not pimping out their kids so they can stay home, lay around the house all day every day, take countless selfies, talk to their underage friends, follow their wives around like a puppy, go out to eat for every meal while having someone else raise their kids and do all the chores around the house.

Someone mentioned that Waddles said he’s going to cut the grass. Bhahahahaha! That’s the funniest thing I’ve ever heard. He can’t handle all that movement. His body is definitely not used to that. He always tries to act tough but in reality he suffers from little, fat man syndrome.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

ugh.. I can almost read the amount on their lunch bill the little "accountant" is holding in the car. I was curious if he bought anyone else's lunch. Ah..nope, I can make out their server's name, Bison's name on the card and an odd thing, the # of guests, it reads 3. Guessing they got one lunch for the 4 girls to split? I think the first digit on the total is a dollar sign, but I can't make out the numbers. $68?$48?. 25. I don't know, but I do know he didn't tip her on this charge, tip line is blank. Wonder how much the high roller gave her, if any.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Places they went dating? Haha! What, the skating rink? I mean what else could a 13 year old possibly do? A movie maybe but nothing rated R. It would have been something rated PG-13.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SnarkyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkyJ »

Ok so I was just looking at Tyler’s Instagram and a couple days ago he posted a pic of one of the heavies on his shoulders on the couch watching tv. The look on his face is super creepy. The way his tongue is slightly coming through his teeth gave me the shivers. I don’t know if it’s just me but that pic was super creepy.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Don’t they mean slowly multiplying?

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”