JesssFam: Fast Talking and Husband Stalking (Part 114)

niello
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Fast Talking and Husband Stalking (Part 114)

Unread post by niello »

it's so frustrating hearing Mess talk about how she thinks Kaden has "extreme OCD"
a. if you think your child has an "extreme" mental illness then why the fuck have you not taken them to a psych???????? she clearly has the resources
b. quite frankly it just trivialises OCD. Kaden having OCD isn't impossible, but if he does it is clearly very mild. a child with "extreme" OCD would be displaying behaviours infinitely worse than anything Kaden shows (which honestly just seem like mild sensory sensitivities if not just bratiness from indulgent parenting)
anytime she talks about it she just looks like an ignorant idiot, like how can anyone who has so much as googled OCD think that Kaden has extreme OCD??? unless she's trying to play it up for attention/views

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

storeynyx wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:Costco is going to repair her kids eyesight. Why is that a thing? Isn't Costco a supermarket? There are optometrists for a reason and I know insurance-bla, but she just put down 20.000 for a trailer, that she hasn't used so far, so what's keeping her from finding a good doctor at least for her kids?

Interesting, that Kaden has "a sensory thing". So far, we have the T-Shirt, not wanting to put anything on, but shorts, being "picky" with food and having speech problems, maybe she should get him assessed again in a year, or two.
Nah, it’s just because he has extreme OCD. Just like Jess. And she’s totally fine now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
XD She's not nearly what I would classify as extreme OCD in adults. She still has the compulsiveness on a lot of things (her whole life is a compulsive act to reach something, she won't find), but from what she described, I would think she's the person to freak out over a circle on paper being a bit irregular.

I was more thinking on assessing autism traits somewhere on the spectrum, since he gets ever more issues as he grows older.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

niello wrote:it's so frustrating hearing Mess talk about how she thinks Kaden has "extreme OCD"
a. if you think your child has an "extreme" mental illness then why the fuck have you not taken them to a psych???????? she clearly has the resources
b. quite frankly it just trivialises OCD. Kaden having OCD isn't impossible, but if he does it is clearly very mild. a child with "extreme" OCD would be displaying behaviours infinitely worse than anything Kaden shows (which honestly just seem like mild sensory sensitivities if not just bratiness from indulgent parenting)
anytime she talks about it she just looks like an ignorant idiot, like how can anyone who has so much as googled OCD think that Kaden has extreme OCD??? unless she's trying to play it up for attention/views

Exactly, I don't understand her either. Having Kaden diagnosed with anything seems to be the problem though. Kaden keeps having sensory issues, a speechproblem and had diapers at night as long as 5 years old (we don't know about now), yet noone ever suggested that he was lagging in developement, ever. So she probably came up with the diagnosis herself, which, as she so nicely clarified, Doctor Googles advice.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Why did she say "WERE GOING ON A SUPER LONG JOURNEY" and "SOME OF YOU ALREADY GUESSED"

She's taking Lilia to Disney in June for her birthday? Isnt that the most obvious guess in the entire universe?? THEY GO EVERY YEAR. Omg. Ill be shocked if its NOT Disney, not if it is.
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

Captain Smooth wrote:
storeynyx wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:Costco is going to repair her kids eyesight. Why is that a thing? Isn't Costco a supermarket? There are optometrists for a reason and I know insurance-bla, but she just put down 20.000 for a trailer, that she hasn't used so far, so what's keeping her from finding a good doctor at least for her kids?

Interesting, that Kaden has "a sensory thing". So far, we have the T-Shirt, not wanting to put anything on, but shorts, being "picky" with food and having speech problems, maybe she should get him assessed again in a year, or two.
Nah, it’s just because he has extreme OCD. Just like Jess. And she’s totally fine now...

XD She's not nearly what I would classify as extreme OCD in adults. She still has the compulsiveness on a lot of things (her whole life is a compulsive act to reach something, she won't find), but from what she described, I would think she's the person to freak out over a circle on paper being a bit irregular.

I was more thinking on assessing autism traits somewhere on the spectrum, since he gets ever more issues as he grows older.
Oh, I totally understand your point, and I actually agree with you - my comment was just a little bit of sarcasm because now Jess has decided that Kaden has “extreme OCD, just like me”, she’ll never get him proper help because she’ll figure she grew up ok, so he’ll “grow out of it”. Or whatever backwards ass logic she uses to justify ignoring her kids’ needs

pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

In the stands at the baseball game you can hear Lilia say - "and I even get to be in the Disney parade!" They'll definitely go back to fucking Disneyland for yet another birthday. How annoying ::eyeroll::

Also around 13:10 she's talking about who's at the game.. then quickly and snidely says "that's everyone.. well, the important people." Who's that a dig at? Drake? Amber and Gabe since they always all did baseball games together? Ugh. I can't stand Jess lately, she literally thinks she's better than any and everyone.

pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

Okay the Disneyland parade is actually for her dance competition team.. I got ahead of myself BUT I still bet their going to Disney since it's Lilia who's birthday is coming up. Soooo we will all be graced with TWO Disneyland vlogs, how fun!

mighteq
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mighteq »

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:In the stands at the baseball game you can hear Lilia say - "and I even get to be in the Disney parade!" They'll definitely go back to fucking Disneyland for yet another birthday. How annoying ::eyeroll::

Also around 13:10 she's talking about who's at the game.. then quickly and snidely says "that's everyone.. well, the important people." Who's that a dig at? Drake? Amber and Gabe since they always all did baseball games together? Ugh. I can't stand Jess lately, she literally thinks she's better than any and everyone.

The Disneyland comment was in regards to Lilia’s dance not for a birthday trip.

mighteq
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mighteq »

Costco has an optometry department inside it. There’s an optometrist office where you can get your eyes checked, prescription etc by an optometrist. Outside of the office Costco also sells glasses and contacts; so yes she can “repair” her kids eyes if they do in fact need glasses. Don’t all Costco’s have this?

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

I hope for the sake of Kaden that he’s just going through some phases that he will grow out of. What’s that other family that has kids with autism and it’s in literally like EVERY video title? I hope Jess doesn’t end up like that
The chewing thing was pretty concerning, it was sweet of her to get him a teething necklace pretty much, but she said he’s going to bring it to school and I hope he doesn’t get made fun of for that

Dani_now
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dani_now »

I think Kaden has a form of Asperger's. He has alot of the signs. I wish she would get him some professional help. My sister had the same issues.i don't understand why she's in denial about it.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

Sparklingdee wrote:Why did she say "WERE GOING ON A SUPER LONG JOURNEY" and "SOME OF YOU ALREADY GUESSED"

She's taking Lilia to Disney in June for her birthday? Isnt that the most obvious guess in the entire universe?? THEY GO EVERY YEAR. Omg. Ill be shocked if its NOT Disney, not if it is.
She mentioned a few months ago about Lilia wanting to go to a Taylor Swift concert. It’s happening the next couple of days in her area, so most probably is that.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

mighteq wrote:

Costco has an optometry department inside it. There’s an optometrist office where you can get your eyes checked, prescription etc by an optometrist. Outside of the office Costco also sells glasses and contacts; so yes she can “repair” her kids eyes if they do in fact need glasses. Don’t all Costco’s have this?

I understand, thank you for clarifying, we have that stuff too, it's not in a supermarket, but the place you can buy prescription glasses. You can get your eyesight checked (without going to a seperate doctor) and buy glasses, if you want. A doctor who knows you is still a better option imo, especially, if you have trouble at the age of 6.
HarleyQuinnNik

Unread post by HarleyQuinnNik »

So this is my first post (I’ve been lurking for awhile) but the shirt chewing could possibly be anxiety. I did it as a kid (and I admit if I don’t have my anxiety meds now I do it). I really do think Kaden is on the spectrum, has speech issues, and possibly has a anxiety issue as well. She needs to get him help. The poor kid probably is having issues learning in school (I pray he’s not being bullied by the other kids). The sad thing is Messs obviously won’t get him a diagnosis and Drake wants nothing to do with him. He doesn’t had anyone on his side. I feel for him.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

This might be unpopular here but can we not start again with the diagnosing Kaden? Drives me insane.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Lilia is the favorite so she will probably get Taylor Swift tickets AND go to Disney.
Doxie Diva
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Doxie Diva »

HarleyQuinnNik wrote:So this is my first post (I’ve been lurking for awhile) but the shirt chewing could possibly be anxiety. I did it as a kid (and I admit if I don’t have my anxiety meds now I do it). I really do think Kaden is on the spectrum, has speech issues, and possibly has a anxiety issue as well. She needs to get him help. The poor kid probably is having issues learning in school (I pray he’s not being bullied by the other kids). The sad thing is Messs obviously won’t get him a diagnosis and Drake wants nothing to do with him. He doesn’t had anyone on his side. I feel for him.
I had high anxiety as a kid, too. I was a shirt and hair chewer. My dad put v05 oil stuff on my ends to get me to stop chewing. Didn't take long for that to work.

Not diagnosing anything, but I think Jess should take him to counseling instead of encouraging the behavior by having him wear a giant chew cookie around his neck that will just draw attention to him. Plus, he's pretty active, I could see the necklace getting in the way.

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

nineteenninety3 wrote:This might be unpopular here but can we not start again with the diagnosing Kaden? Drives me insane.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
I agree, it’s the one thing that makes me stay away from the KK thread, we can be gossipy and nit picky but let’s not all pretend we have the ability to diagnose a kid over 5, 10 minute long videos (of which he is probably like 2/3 minutes) a week

kellynicole
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kellynicole »

I can’t imagine Messs doing VIPkid. My bro-in-law does it and you don’t get to just “make your own schedule” usually you’d have to do it super early in the morning, and we all know her ass isn’t going to do that! Also, you have to be very organized, patient, and talk slowly. That will never happen. And tbh I don’t think Mess is ever going to get a bachelors degree

kellynicole
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kellynicole »

Once again they both drag big baby on errands during her nap time, while Messss prances around acting like a lunatic

Return to “JesssFam”