FallingForFallon Part 1

deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FallingForFallon Part 1

Unread post by deannaroseo »

Anything new with her? I literally forgot she existed. She rarely posts anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I saw a pic of her on her BF's facebook and she has gained a crap ton of weight. I am shocked by how big she is!
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

nutbagmcgee wrote:I saw a pic of her on her BF's facebook and she has gained a crap ton of weight. I am shocked by how big she is!
Can you screenshot it? I went on his page but couldn’t find it

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

FallingForFallon Part 1

Unless that isn’t her sitting next to Fallon. she’s in the background of several pictures and she’s always sitting by her self which I thought was random.

I swear it’s her because she just had her new boyfriend dye her hair black.

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Oh yikes! I always thought it was suspicious how she never posts full body pics.

Her bf is also not what I expected

deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

I've never seen a full body picture of her since she was pregnant with Sutton. She put on weight, wow. She should go back to blonde lol

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Yes, I’m definitely not one to ride on people about their weight but she is huge compared to what she used to be.
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

I was wondering about her last week so I was looking on FB/Insta. She posted a full body picture on Instagram in June and it might have been a good angle but I don’t think she was near the size she is now in those pictures. She also doesn’t seem to live with her mom anymore. I am wondering if she moved out or got kicked out and moved in with this guy and maybe put on weight due to depression or something? She seemed super close with her mom.

She’s trying to sell the girls stuff on Instagram so that’s business as usual. But Fallon’s birthday was far different from her first and second & Sutton’s first and there are no pictures of Pinterest-y Halloween decor or treats which is unusual since she’s said Halloween is her favorite holiday and also different than other years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

kaylnoel wrote:I was wondering about her last week so I was looking on FB/Insta. She posted a full body picture on Instagram in June and it might have been a good angle but I don’t think she was near the size she is now in those pictures. She also doesn’t seem to live with her mom anymore. I am wondering if she moved out or got kicked out and moved in with this guy and maybe put on weight due to depression or something? She seemed super close with her mom.

She’s trying to sell the girls stuff on Instagram so that’s business as usual. But Fallon’s birthday was far different from her first and second & Sutton’s first and there are no pictures of Pinterest-y Halloween decor or treats which is unusual since she’s said Halloween is her favorite holiday and also different than other years.

From what I have seen, she lives with this guy. I’m thinking her mom did all the over the top decorating and parties and Lainey pretended it was her. During the hurricane she got posting about how they were having a hard time getting 4 kids out of Florida and in the end they all stayed.

She definitely isn’t what she once put herself out there as.
a7x386
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by a7x386 »

kaylnoel wrote:I was wondering about her last week so I was looking on FB/Insta. She posted a full body picture on Instagram in June and it might have been a good angle but I don’t think she was near the size she is now in those pictures. She also doesn’t seem to live with her mom anymore. I am wondering if she moved out or got kicked out and moved in with this guy and maybe put on weight due to depression or something? She seemed super close with her mom.

Well for one, usually people put on weight after having 2 kids, especially having 2 back to back. Second, peoples lives are supposed to be private not for everyone else's eyes, I am a very private person and Lanie understands that. For those of you talking about how people look all the time and bashing them for gaining weight and saying rude things i really have to wonder.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

What in the hell are you talking about?

This girl put it ALL out there for years and still does to an extent. She enjoyed being in the limelight and even profited off of it.

Why does it matter that you are a private person and Lanie gets it? What does that have to do with ANYTHING?
a7x386
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by a7x386 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:What in the hell are you talking about?

This girl put it ALL out there for years and still does to an extent. She enjoyed being in the limelight and even profited off of it.

Why does it matter that you are a private person and Lanie gets it? What does that have to do with ANYTHING?

Because im her man.
a7x386
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by a7x386 »

My point is, every one is judging someone they know nothing about. i understand she did things to make a profit, who wouldnt? if you were that young and had 2 kids with a dead beat dad you would do anything to make money to support your kids so that you dont have to use the government to pay your bills like everyone else is comfortable doing. She is a good person and loves them girls and shes been raising them by herself with very little help from her mother or anyone for that matter. I would do anything to provide for my kids. as would anyone here.
a7x386
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by a7x386 »

So disregard everything i said.

Its no wonder why she cant keep a relationship. I went all in with her and her girls. I loved her and the girls. in the end all she did was party and steal my money. I have so much to say about her and how fucked up she did me, but ill keep it to myself.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

a7x386 wrote:So disregard everything i said.

Its no wonder why she cant keep a relationship. I went all in with her and her girls. I loved her and the girls. in the end all she did was party and steal my money. I have so much to say about her and how fucked up she did me, but ill keep it to myself.
Dont keep it to yourself lol spill some tea, you're already here.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

So tell us about the *real* Lainey, not the sugar coated, best mom ever, look at my decor and matching crap for my kids wanna be.

I’m sorry she hurt you.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

And can I just add, I love so much that you came back here. I never saw your reply originally, I wish I had. How did you find us?
a7x386
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by a7x386 »

I had a lot of my own faults in our relationship. but i have 2 boys and on top of her 2 girls it got pretty stressful through our relationship. I felt like she gave me no help. Her girls room was a complete mess 24/7 with clothes scattered everywhere and im OCD so it used to drive me nuts. Every day i got home the house was gross and she would just be sitting on the couch. It caused a lot of tension on us. When i lost my best friend to a motorcycle accident back in February i completely lost it. I expected Lanie to be there for me through one of the most difficult times in my life but she wasnt which led to us splitting up. The only thing she was worried about when we split up was money and the car i bought her. Her and her whole family only care about money and their own image. Her and her mom were constantly fighting when we first got together so i moved her in, got her a car and helped her get a job with VITAS. All i was to her was a way for her to get back into the nursing program. it was all about money, nothing else.
mollygee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mollygee »

Long time lurker here, but I felt the need to reply to you and say I’m sorry you went through that. I lost one of my best friends a few years ago and it’s feels like it was just yesterday .I hope things are looking up for you and I’m sorry Lainey put you through all of that especially when you needed her the most.
PurpleOctopus
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PurpleOctopus »

Oh wow. She sounds very disrespectful and unsupportive. I’m sorry to hear that and about your friend too. How sad

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About IG Moms”