E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Unread post by ba1006 »

Yeah, they all seem to be induced. I guess they just get tired of being pregnant. My doctor only induces if there's a problem or if the mother is overdue by a week.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

ba1006 wrote:Yeah, they all seem to be induced. I guess they just get tired of being pregnant. My doctor only induces if there's a problem or if the mother is overdue by a week.
Most good doctors won't induce early unless medically necessary. UT seems to be short on those...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Playsinrain »

HelloSweetie wrote:
ba1006 wrote:Yeah, they all seem to be induced. I guess they just get tired of being pregnant. My doctor only induces if there's a problem or if the mother is overdue by a week.
Most good doctors won't induce early unless medically necessary. UT seems to be short on those...

Well this is the same "good doctor" that told her Mexico was fine for pregnant ladies so... it seems to me her dr is a yes man/woman..
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Dramatic princess wrote:
jspo97 wrote:
magicalmama wrote:So.... I am really starting to think it's a girl now.
If you go on Ellie's insta story and see the picture she posted of the baby's 4th of July outfit.... that is legit a skirt, right??????
I thought that too!!!

A week or so ago I can’t remember which vlog she was in her storage room. She had tins of food and what not as she walked around on the top of one shelf was a pink bag. I was going to make mention of it but figured I’d get told she has a bunch of nieces coming and it’s more than likely a gift...but I’ve thought from the beginning it was a girl and there going to pull the whole surprise....there is two huge videos out there that did that same thing...not vloggers just people who went viral. One was surprise twins and one was a surprise gender.
The only thing that keeps me from saying that it could be possible is that Ellie would not have decorated the nursery and bought all the clothes she has if that were true. she wasteful, but i cant see her being that wasteful. All the boys have had minimalist nurseries.. if this baby were a girl that room would be covered in Grandma Griff Pink carpet and a damn princess carriage crib buy now. Plus neither of them are that good at keeping secrets.
Someone who has watched closer than i have.. have we ever seen a penis on the ultrasound vlogs?
monstermonkey
Informer
Informer

Unread post by monstermonkey »

Playsinrain wrote: The only thing that keeps me from saying that it could be possible is that Ellie would not have decorated the nursery and bought all the clothes she has if that were true. she wasteful, but i cant see her being that wasteful. All the boys have had minimalist nurseries.. if this baby were a girl that room would be covered in Grandma Griff Pink carpet and a damn princess carriage crib buy now. Plus neither of them are that good at keeping secrets.
Someone who has watched closer than i have.. have we ever seen a penis on the ultrasound vlogs?
Yeah they showed it clear as day at one of her ultrasound appointments. I think it'd be really hard to fake that.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

I was induced three of four pregnancies. My first was born on her due date and weighed over 9 1/2 pounds so my new doctor induced the other three my youngest was 2 1/2 weeks early weighing 8 1/2 pounds. She was the smallest of them all. I can never judge people being induced. Ellie and Julie are small maybe they can’t handle a bigger baby. Eh we are talking the Griffith sisters they want what they want.

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Ducklings4 wrote:I was induced three of four pregnancies. My first was born on her due date and weighed over 9 1/2 pounds so my new doctor induced the other three my youngest was 2 1/2 weeks early weighing 8 1/2 pounds. She was the smallest of them all. I can never judge people being induced. Ellie and Julie are small maybe they can’t handle a bigger baby. Eh we are talking the Griffith sisters they want what they want.

Yes but that sounds like there was a very good reason for it. And maybe there will be one for Ellie, too, but I am still surprised at how much induction talk makes its way into youtubers' vlogs as if it's something to be expected- like someone can just sort of ask for it and get it.
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

I actually know some women who after the first pregnancy lied to the doctor changing the date of the last period. Just so they could be induced a week or two early. So let’s say your due date should be June 15th. Knock your last period back two weeks so the doctor says your due date would be June 2. And with someone with a small frame or any issues and doctors schedules induction is planned easily usually right around the due date or days after..and if a doctor is going by June 2, that baby will be born that week (secretly baby is about 10 days early).
Personally I could of never done that. But good ol Ellie if we remember had a miscarriage and a d&c right before. Soooo this will be interesting to see if she gets induced early or not.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

Well this is the same "good doctor" that told her Mexico was fine for pregnant ladies so... it seems to me her dr is a yes man/woman..
I'm still not convinced she told her doctor she was going to Mexico.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... e5d56d.jpg[/img]

No shit! All these YT couples need to realize that being together 24/7 is probably the number one reason for marital issues.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Dramatic princess wrote:I actually know some women who after the first pregnancy lied to the doctor changing the date of the last period. Just so they could be induced a week or two early. So let’s say your due date should be June 15th. Knock your last period back two weeks so the doctor says your due date would be June 2. And with someone with a small frame or any issues and doctors schedules induction is planned easily usually right around the due date or days after..and if a doctor is going by June 2, that baby will be born that week (secretly baby is about 10 days early).
Personally I could of never done that. But good ol Ellie if we remember had a miscarriage and a d&c right before. Soooo this will be interesting to see if she gets induced early or not.
I couldn't get away with that.. Even 10 years ago the age and due date show up automatically. I had big babies (husband is 6'4) I'm only 5'4, on a good day.
They say the babies favor the dads birth weight.. My husband was a 5 weeks early and still weighed 5lbs... My kids were big babies but still registered the correct information. My tummy measured the weeks correctly, too

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

onbreak wrote:
Dramatic princess wrote:I actually know some women who after the first pregnancy lied to the doctor changing the date of the last period. Just so they could be induced a week or two early. So let’s say your due date should be June 15th. Knock your last period back two weeks so the doctor says your due date would be June 2. And with someone with a small frame or any issues and doctors schedules induction is planned easily usually right around the due date or days after..and if a doctor is going by June 2, that baby will be born that week (secretly baby is about 10 days early).
I couldn't get away with that.. Even 10 years ago the age and due date show up automatically. I had big babies (husband is 6'4) I'm only 5'4, on a good day.
They say the babies favor the dads birth weight.. My husband was a 5 weeks early and still weighed 5lbs... My kids were big babies but still registered the correct information. My tummy measured the weeks correctly, too

Well it might be different here now as well, my kids are older. My last pregnancy was in 2010 and it was a high risk pregnancy so I had more ultrasounds. But in my Province it is a scheduled appt at a hospital. Normal pregnancies you get scheduled your first ultrasound around the 20 week mark if everything is appearing fine. My visits were quite consistent with my first pregnancy in the mid-late 90s.
I know I’m going a bit tmi but maybe any mamas that help me understand. I had a number of miscarriages. My first was easy breezy. Then it went downhill. I had my second in the late 90s after that my body would just shut down. 2010 longest pregnancy was 24 weeks. I just don’t get how someone like Ellie who has pocs and had fertility issues. Who just had miscarriages. Why would any risks be taken. I walked around on eggshells on everything I did to try to have a healthy pregnancy. And there she goes swinging on a rope swing, heading to Mexico, eating tiny food portions.
Sorry for the rant
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Dramatic princess wrote:
onbreak wrote:

Well it might be different here now as well, my kids are older. My last pregnancy was in 2010 and it was a high risk pregnancy so I had more ultrasounds. But in my Province it is a scheduled appt at a hospital. Normal pregnancies you get scheduled your first ultrasound around the 20 week mark if everything is appearing fine. My visits were quite consistent with my first pregnancy in the mid-late 90s.
I know I’m going a bit tmi but maybe any mamas that help me understand. I had a number of miscarriages. My first was easy breezy. Then it went downhill. I had my second in the late 90s after that my body would just shut down. 2010 longest pregnancy was 24 weeks. I just don’t get how someone like Ellie who has pocs and had fertility issues. Who just had miscarriages. Why would any risks be taken. I walked around on eggshells on everything I did to try to have a healthy pregnancy. And there she goes swinging on a rope swing, heading to Mexico, eating tiny food portions.
Sorry for the rant
I agree, her behavior is odd

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

On twitter, a fan took a pic with the Bollie crew. Why does Ellie have to put her hand under her belly all the time? Now as I have stated before, I haven't had kids, but none of the folks I am around have done that when pregnant!
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

This really isn't possible because up to a certain point they can date by scan because the size doesn't vary. They will change the due date.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Scamper1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Scamper1 »

gopedjane wrote:
This really isn't possible because up to a certain point they can date by scan because the size doesn't vary. They will change the due date.

You can opt out of a dating ultrasound though if you're 'sure' of the dates, it's not mandatory.

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Scamper1 wrote:
gopedjane wrote:

You can opt out of a dating ultrasound though if you're 'sure' of the dates, it's not mandatory.

They typically would still do the 12 week scan. You are going through quite the effort to fake a due date and put your baby at risk. Here they won't induce until 41 weeks unless medically necessary. People are stupid.

ktrose1996
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ktrose1996 »

Totally off topic, I don't post often either. I started watching vlogs with Ellie and Jared channel first. Than I was introduced to the rest of the siblings channel's. Seeing the other sisters made me dislike Ellie and Jared and think they were fake. If you had to rank the sisters what would you rank them?
Mine would be:
1. Julie
2. Bonnie
3. Ruby
4. Ellie

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

I don't understand why you would want to get induced - especially if it's only a week earlier than your due date. What's the point of that?
monstermonkey
Informer
Informer

Unread post by monstermonkey »

ba1006 wrote:I don't understand why you would want to get induced - especially if it's only a week earlier than your due date. What's the point of that?
I don't get it either. I was induced with my first for medical reasons but I really wanted to go naturally. I'll be upset if I have to be induced again with my next baby.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”