Love Meg - NOT her sister! Part 2

rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Love Meg - NOT her sister! Part 2

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

If they are wiping their asses with dollar bills because they are makin 6 figures ya’ll why the hell are they renting a home and not purchasing one?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
meme_monday
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by meme_monday »

rachelmomma3 wrote:If they are wiping their asses with dollar bills because they are makin 6 figures ya’ll why the hell are they renting a home and not purchasing one?!

In the video she said they are planning to move to South Carolina soon

3nellieg
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 3nellieg »

My father invested his money well and had many blue chip stocks. His mantra over the years was work, study, read, concentrate, save, conserve, invest. He has been gone many years now and we are still getting substantial checks monthly from a family trust account. I’m very skeptical about what Meg is saying. They haven’t been solvent that long. The market hasn’t been steady enough ( lots of drops), and their spending is off the hook. I just don’t see it, realistically.
Meg has, as thegossiping1 says, become extremely predictable and boring. I’m tired of her lies, upon lies and her rinse and repeat videos. Sadly, she has enough tween followers who don’t know hypocrisy if it hits them squarely in the nose.
ytgotw
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ytgotw »

Right at the 4:06 mark, when she read the question "How much money do you make on YouTube?" an ad started playing. Hah, I see what you did there.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

a few things my friend noticed when we were talking about is how much her accent has changed over the past couple of years. she used to have such a twang to her voice and now she doesn't......and also there was a video she did that i actually mentioned here on the forum about her not wanting to be vain and surprise it's gone from her channel. my friend went to look for it to post the link in her video comments to remind her of how much she has changed and poof gone. well played meg...........some of us remember.

kind of like when she said in her video that she's never wanted to quit youtube but once because of hate but i remember them having the hockman vlog channel and deleting that because of the alleged harassment they were receiving at the time. these minions of hers are soaking these lies up
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

theg0ssiping1 wrote:a few things my friend noticed when we were talking about is how much her accent has changed over the past couple of years. she used to have such a twang to her voice and now she doesn't......and also there was a video she did that i actually mentioned here on the forum about her not wanting to be vain and surprise it's gone from her channel. my friend went to look for it to post the link in her video comments to remind her of how much she has changed and poof gone. well played meg...........some of us remember.

kind of like when she said in her video that she's never wanted to quit youtube but once because of hate but i remember them having the hockman vlog channel and deleting that because of the alleged harassment they were receiving at the time. these minions of hers are soaking these lies up
I think the Christian I don't want to be video covers it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

no the christian she doesn't want to be video is where she's sitting in their old bedroom in the trailer talking about her conviction to wear a bathing suit as a christian woman because she got hate from it on her instagram and where she spoke about how her husband is the head of the household. the one about her being vain was filmed in julie's old bedroom at the trailer with the makeshift janky background she used to have up in there where she spoke about how she felt herself becoming vain and she didn't like that and how it wasn't what she wanted to portray to her viewers especially the women.

just find it funny that the video is now gone
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

She needs to stop giving diet advice for PCOS. Yogurt with raspberries for breakfast, granola on your salad, and brown sugar on sweet potatoes? One cup of that yogurt alone puts you over your carb count for the entire day on the Keto diet, not to mention the raspberries. Just stop, you’re clueless. Unfortunately there’s women who take her word as gospel, and she’s totally misinformed to the point that it’s dangerous.
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... eb264e.jpg[/img]

I’d like to know as well! Think queen meg will answer her or block and delete as usual?!

Chris479
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chris479 »

I wonder why she sells Mary Kay when she’s making six figures from ad revenue and thousands more each month from sponsorships?
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

Wonder if there are any rules against her advertising another skin care company when she sells Mary Kay. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 32b115.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... d2ee84.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
ImSoFamous
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ImSoFamous »

Mary Kay definitely has a non compete clause in their contract and has been known to sue directors for advertising other products while selling Mary Kay.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

ImSoFamous wrote:Mary Kay definitely has a non compete clause in their contract and has been known to sue directors for advertising other products while selling Mary Kay.
well praise god for justin becoming a financial expertise overnight then because he'll for sure be able to get her out of that situation if it were to ever arise yall!
Valley_Girl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Valley_Girl »

I just went and looked at some of the commenters on her IG and quite a few look like older women. So weird to me.
ZoeH2107
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ZoeH2107 »

I had to create an account on here to comment on Meg. I've been watching her for about a year and half and found her after looking for cleaning videos to give me some motivation while being home with my young children. I really enjoyed her videos and her personality as she seemed so relatable and down to earth, and enjoyed a simple way of life. This was obviously when she was living in the double wide. I still enjoyed her videos when she first moved to the big house as she still seemed relatively grateful for things. I remember when she got a new mattress and said the old one was the first they ever got and was from a yard sale. She still seemed humble and I was pleased for her. But my goodness, the last 6 months she has changed so much! There is a real arrogance. The recent video about how much she earned was the final straw and I won't be watching any more. Such a shame from enjoying her early videos (a lot of her early videos have also been deleted I notice). The `I earn more than a doctor` comment really irritated me! And the thumbnail pic for the video!! Justin has also become super irritating since giving up his job. The `hustling daily` and `married to a famous youtuber` are super cringe! I also feel sorry for their kids. They often look sad, as if they don't want a camera shoved in their faces all the time and have their mum posing all the time
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

She used the hashtag #irishtwins on her latest IG post, about her kids. They’re 14 months apart, I don’t think that phrase means what she thinks it means. #imbecile
ImSoFamous
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ImSoFamous »

Shes deleting her old videos so new subscribers won’t catch on to her personality change and lies.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

i truly do pity meg is all i have left to say and i'm sure she's reading this thinking i'm just jealous or we're just jealous but honey i have a life you will never have and that's one filled with morals. oh and my tits are real.
amycsmith19
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amycsmith19 »

Her poor kids need some friends. Justin and Meg need friends. They are so secluded from the real world. Like in a bubble. Their house looks like no one lives there..... like it's staged 24/7 for an open house to sell. Weird vibes for real.
meme_monday
Talker
Talker

Unread post by meme_monday »

Her shower routine video was what did it for me. What on Earth?! Do people seriously not know how to shower and you just know Justin probably got off on filming it. What a creepy way to get views.

Return to “I-P”