BritneyandBaldy: Frank’s Four Foot Flesh Flute (Part 40)

ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaldy: Frank’s Four Foot Flesh Flute (Part 40)

Unread post by ohaudrey »

Just chiming in- do we think these girls intentionally pocketed & spent the money or just forgot to donate? I hate playing devils advocate but the alternative (purposefully keeping it) is beyond awful.

When did B move? I wonder if she used it for the move/deposit/etc with the intention of "paying it back" later, but got called out and is scrambling now.
VAMama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by VAMama »

ohaudrey wrote:Just chiming in- do we think these girls intentionally pocketed & spent the money or just forgot to donate? I hate playing devils advocate but the alternative (purposefully keeping it) is beyond awful.

When did B move? I wonder if she used it for the move/deposit/etc with the intention of "paying it back" later, but got called out and is scrambling now.
Forgot? Hahaha. They knew exactly what they were doing.

Yeah, we think she used this money for her move. The timeline is too coincidental otherwise.
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Claiming to raise money for a charity, not posting receipts, not donating it right away or the entire amount: all extremely wrong. Lying to people taking their money.

I don't care what excuse she has. She is a terrible person and she deserves everything she has coming.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

I bet this scumbag will put out her video with Frank today. That is my prediction.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

ohaudrey wrote:Just chiming in- do we think these girls intentionally pocketed & spent the money or just forgot to donate? I hate playing devils advocate but the alternative (purposefully keeping it) is beyond awful.

I think both of them did set out with intentions to donate, but as soon as that money deposited straight to their account they let the devil on their shoulder win. I don’t think they set out to scam people.

But it doesn’t matter at all what their intentions were, because they did scam everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They’re both just such materialistic and greedy people if they’re around money they can’t help themselves but spend it. So gross.

rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

Evian wrote:I bet this scumbag will put out her video with Frank today. That is my prediction.

Yes it will distract!

Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

If she wanted to keep any of the profits, she should have just said from the beginning that 50% percent (or whatever) of the proceeds will go to the MDA. That way she doesn’t look like a total asshole. She donates some and keeps some for herself which is reasonable. People would have still donated.

This is an all around shitty thing to do. People donated, myself included, thinking it would go towards a great place. She screwed everyone and I can’t believe she now has the audacity to stay silent about everything and post clips of her on her sad date with The Thumb.

I agree with those that think something is mentally off with her. I really can’t wrap my mind around her doing something like this even a year or two ago. She’s turned into a self serving sociopath.

misskaila93
Informer
Informer

Unread post by misskaila93 »

Next time she goes to Starbucks I hope when she asks for a receipt the cashier tell her OMG I cannot believe I have to prove I didn't charge you more than I told you I would. &Then only shows the receipt to two random people behind her and tell them to vouch for her and still not give her one. :D
misskaila93
Informer
Informer

Unread post by misskaila93 »

Well shit...regardless if she didn't donate it all or not. MDA knows that she raised $4,000 in total and they will want their money. Maybe they'll wait until May 27th when the campaign is dated to end (if it doesn't get extended again) to make her fork up the rest of the money. We made them aware of how much was raised and it's known that 100% of the proceeds is for MDA...they'll be waiting Brittany :D
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:Why are these botched so desperate for a thigh gap that they stand like this??? She looks now-legged as fuck. Why can't she just stand normal?

She's really feeling herself, isn't she? Its great how she can smile and go out with penis head and party knowing she scammed her viewers out of all that money. Shes such a bitch. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... a21d19.jpg[/img]

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
She’s really full of herself. There she goes again with those crusty ass jeans.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

misskaila93 wrote:Well shit...regardless if she didn't donate it all or not. MDA knows that she raised $4,000 in total and they will want their money. Maybe they'll wait until May 27th when the campaign is dated to end (if it doesn't get extended again) to make her fork up the rest of the money. We made them aware of how much was raised and it's known that 100% of the proceeds is for MDA...they'll be waiting Brittany :D
Girl better start uploading some videos to pay back that money ImageImage

rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

I wonder if she will just keep quiet and hope people forget or if she will actually post something.

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Bambi_ wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:Why are these botched so desperate for a thigh gap that they stand like this??? She looks now-legged as fuck. Why can't she just stand normal?

She's really feeling herself, isn't she? Its great how she can smile and go out with penis head and party knowing she scammed her viewers out of all that money. Shes such a bitch. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... a21d19.jpg[/img]

Anyone else getting annoyed with her constant mirror selfies? Bow legged to appear thinner, head tilted way to one side smiling into the camera so pleased with herself. Wearing her smelly jeans that she probably doesn't even get time to wash because she wears them everyday.

Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

Evian wrote:I bet this scumbag will put out her video with Frank today. That is my prediction.

I’m wondering if she’ll just start throwing him in the vlogs, without a Q&A, ala Jess and Chris.
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 608ad3.jpg[/img]

Lololol

rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yogabbagabbat wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 608ad3.jpg[/img]

Lololol

ImageImageI love all the twitter peeps calling these skanks out. Not all heroes wear capes!

cardboardbox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cardboardbox »

rachelmomma3 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 608ad3.jpg[/img]

Lololol

ImageImageI love all the twitter peeps calling these skanks out. Not all heroes wear capes!

Lmao "liarliarpantsonfire"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
ale1290-
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ale1290- »

Bambi_ wrote:

Those pants , again ? !

Return to “Britneyandbaby”