• Advertisement

ItsJustKrazi: #BrainDamage - Part 3

Re: ItsJustKrazi: #BrainDamage - Part 3

Postby WtruthuRfree » Sat May 19, 2018 10:25 am

PinkTuTu wrote:It’s total f-ing BS. Penny started shedding a lot and then Kya suddenly developed an allergy. Can’t she order some Zyrtec from Amazon? Winston scratched her floors around the same time he became aggressive towards John. Didn’t they have another dog when Wyatt was a baby? They had to give it away for some ridiculous reason. When her 99 million health problems go away, she will be ready to accept another dog into her home. Has anyone else noticed how much she enjoys talking about her diseases and disorders? It’s sad.

THANK YOU !! Yes she DID HAVE A DOG WHEN WYATT WAS A BABY ! Hahah i watched it one weekend and it chewed up some of my kids toys which were never replaced or said sorry for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WtruthuRfree
Informer

Advertisement

Postby WtruthuRfree » Sat May 19, 2018 10:28 am

YesMia wrote:Finally came clean about the breast augmentation that everyone knew she had.

Haha yes !
I havent seen it cause i dont care but glad she was outed lol

WtruthuRfree
Informer

Postby WtruthuRfree » Sat May 19, 2018 10:31 am

ohaudrey wrote:I'm surprised this girl still has a channel/followers- what's the appeal (for those who genuine like her)? She seems so washed up like the other older moms (Candid Jeni comes to mind).

Also just read up and her ex SIL might be even crazier than Kelli! I wonder if Johns mom is crazy because her son's sure have types lol!

That Gemma chick is adorable-- did Kelli surrogate for any reason other than genuine good intentions? Because wow, that is huge. I can't imagine (as a mom of 3).

I assure you my dear . Kelli is the crazy one ...and yes johns mom is also nuts ...hence why i divorced from the family and am the happiest i have ever been ..this is the first time ive looked at this thread in months lol i was just bored today lol

WtruthuRfree
Informer

Postby blessyourheart » Sat May 19, 2018 2:45 pm

Way back when I posted that I discovered Kelli was living with her parents, I made a comment that most people buy extravagant things before filing bankruptcy. She got a new computer, a new DSLR camera and various other things. Now I realize she thought by selling their house, she’d be able to profit to get them out of debt. New boobs. I still stand by the fact that John is a complete push over (creep)and Kelli uses her “issues” to get what she wants.
I wish Lisa would air some dirty laundry. You know Krazi was the reason that shit ended.
blessyourheart
Amateur

Postby SAHMof101 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:41 pm

onmygo wrote:I saw todays boob vlog, in the beginning of the vlog she mentioned she wasn't friends with Lisa anymore. I know it must be old news here, but does anyone know what happened. I'm shocked.

I’m also shocked, I thought to randomly check to see if they followed each other on Instagram and noticed they didn’t. Was hoping maybe someone knew the details here but it sounds like no one has fully addressed it.

SAHMof101
Amateur

Postby bee87 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:17 am

Just checked in for the first time in a while.

Out of curiousity, do you all think Kelli could be vindictive enough to try and get custody of the child she donated eggs for? (Weird sentence not sure how to word that lol)

Legally I know it would never fly but do you think she's vindictive enough to try or even think about it? Especially if she's all about views and money...
bee87

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:53 am

No. The last thing Kelli wants is another child, she barely likes the one she already has.

I neeed to know why they aren't friends anymore. Honestly, I know mpopular opinion would be Kelli did something but Lisa seems like a huge bitch to me and a scammer so I could see her having done something too.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper

Postby AutumnLane » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:45 am

Here’s a new iPhone Ava...now listen to be rag on you for a few minutes. Only Kelli can suck the joy out of something fun like getting a new iPhone. Says a lot about the relationship they have considering Ava had to ask her mother before she felt comfortable enough to give her a hug.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper

Postby AutumnLane » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:06 am

One last thing..... is she freaking delusional comparing herself to Joanna and chip Gaines. Hahahah! Stop lying nobody compares you to them. That cluttered mess and half assed “renovations”. Remember when she said she renovated the master bedroom etc and all she did was go to IKEA and buy a new dresser, couches and kitchen table. I seriously just can’t. Literally every corner of her house is cluttered with corner shelves packed to the brim with useless junk. That is literally the complete opposite of everything Joanna Gaines teaches. Less is more! I remember when she was still living with her mom and talking up the “renovation” she did the tour and everything looked completely the same except for her new IKEA furniture and a new carpet.

Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper

Postby 80085 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:10 am

AutumnLane wrote:Here’s a new iPhone Ava...now listen to be rag on you for a few minutes. Only Kelli can suck the joy out of something fun like getting a new iPhone. Says a lot about the relationship they have considering Ava had to ask her mother before she felt comfortable enough to give her a hug.

I'm depressed just reading that let alone watching it. Poor Ava...
Then again, that could be a residual thing from the sexual abuse... She's never seemed like the physically affectionate type to me when I watched her regularly and definitely never was on camera besides kissing babies and sometimes ableit rarely, wyatt... I know to some it sounds like an excuse but I think that not only the incident itself but also her family's gaslighting and unwillingness to really help her with her trauma lead to being the way she is.
Guru Gossiper

Postby butterbean » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:06 am

Something about Kelli makes me feel like she's just not super stable/capable. She cried on camera for 2 hours about how MassageEnvy ruined her skin. While I get that that sucks, I can't imagine a normal person just breaking down over not being able to play Pokemon Go with her kids for one day or because a store owner was rude to her. I honestly feel like she needs more resilience and the only reason why she buys so many things for herself (she just had to get the iPhone X for herself recently) is because she doesn't have the coping skills that most people do. I can't imagine what would happen if something more dire happened to her.
butterbean
Amateur

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:14 pm

I am surprised nobody has mentioned her new plant obsession. It is insane!!! She clearly has addictive personality.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper

Postby YesMia » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:14 pm

Haha the plant thing is crazy. It’s one thing to start a new hobby, another to go full on crazy with it over night. Wonder what’s happening with the kitchen. I think it was a mistake to rip out those cabinets so soon when she hardly has any counter space as it is.

YesMia
Talker

Postby PinkTuTu » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:31 pm

The plant ob$e$$ion won’t last long because Kya will develope a life-threatening allergy.
PinkTuTu
Informer

Postby JennT » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:33 pm

Did anybody notice that she blamed Wyatt for the reason she had to get rid of the plants she had when he was a baby/toddler?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
JennT

Postby MorganHopexoxo » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:59 pm

I don’t post here often I mostly lurk around, but anyway, I was just watching Lisa’s videos recently and I know everyone here thinks Gemma is a Kya look alike but to me she really resembles Ava. I really want to know what happened between the 2 of them.
MorganHopexoxo
Wallflower

Postby 80085 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:38 am

MorganHopexoxo wrote:I don’t post here often I mostly lurk around, but anyway, I was just watching Lisa’s videos recently and I know everyone here thinks Gemma is a Kya look alike but to me she really resembles Ava. I really want to know what happened between the 2 of them.

I hate to say it but it really came off like Lisa used Kelli. It was either that, the fact the Kelli starting getting a bit strange just before/after delivery and it ruined the friendship, or they just drifted a part because Lisa got busy with Gemma which I honestly don't think that's true. Wasn't Kelli friends with sammaaggee or whatever her name was back then? That whole friendship was a mess and Sam made Kelli an even worse person than she already was. Kelli changed and Lisa wasn't having it.
Guru Gossiper

Postby AutumnLane » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:08 pm

She always has a new obsession or hobby. They go in constant rotation. I think we made a list once. Ha!

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper

Postby PinkTuTu » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:51 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181017/25253a83fdcb8f1259d1d0b7c949f079.png[/img]

This photo is from her *highly requested* endometriosis update vlog. Why is she trying to be sexy for a video about her life threatening autoimmune disease?! BARF.

PinkTuTu
Informer

Postby PinkTuTu » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:51 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181017/25253a83fdcb8f1259d1d0b7c949f079.png[/img]

This photo is from her *highly requested* endometriosis update vlog. Why is she trying to be sexy for a video about her life threatening autoimmune disease?! BARF.

PinkTuTu
Informer

Postby PinkTuTu » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:53 pm

PinkTuTu
Informer

Postby 80085 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:14 am

I have nothing to say beside LMMMAAOOO i totally agree with pinktutu. I’m not even subbed anymore. So embarrassing.
Guru Gossiper

Postby PinkTuTu » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:48 pm

It’s a national holiday! It’s Precious Kya’s birthday! Krazi posted a collage of pictures and a long gushy post on FB. She posted one photo of Wyatt on his birthday and wrote 2 measly sentences. #poorwyatt

PinkTuTu
Informer

Postby webbygurl626 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:08 pm

Hi new to this thread, I used to watch her videos and she actually got me thinking about different period products but lately she doesn’t even post hardly anything how is she even making money anymore? Plus she seems to really have an attitude when subscribers actually give her feedback anyway happy I found this!

webbygurl626
Gossiper

Postby PinkTuTu » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:58 pm

webbygurl626 wrote:Hi new to this thread, I used to watch her videos and she actually got me thinking about different period products but lately she doesn’t even post hardly anything how is she even making money anymore? Plus she seems to really have an attitude when subscribers actually give her feedback anyway happy I found this!

Welcome, welcome! You nailed it - She expects her subscribers to kiss her ass. If anyone disagrees with her or provides an alternative point of view, she melts down and then screenshots what they said to publicly shame them. This is why we call her Baby Belli Krazi

PinkTuTu
Informer

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to A-H