OKBaby: New House, New Life, Still Not a Wife | Part 20

PinkMoscato
Talker
Talker

Re: OKBaby: New House, New Life, Still Not a Wife | Part 20

Unread post by PinkMoscato »

shmimeathand wrote:we haven't seen the skydiving footage yet and oscar is building some random ass gazebo for his channel...... what if he really is planning to propose and kyra just thinks its some other secret project.... the whole thing is pretty strange lol
Propose in the gazebo maybe?
brokencitysky
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by brokencitysky »

Delrey__ wrote:I swear I don’t know how they cannot be by themselves EVER. They need privacy and time to be a family of four only. I’ve said this before but I think Kyra is scared to be left alone with Oscar because there’s literally no one to stop him from making remarks and if he doesn’t care now I can’t imagine how it would be like if they were by themselves. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... d17cf7.jpg[/img]

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
I can imagine it's going to get pretty miserable in that house with 4 adults and 4 kids for 3 months, especially since kyra said all 3 of them would be sharing the guest room with Kyla sleeping right outside their door
pigpie19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pigpie19 »

It seemed like their big thing about the new house was having so much more land, yet it seems like the houses are still built on top of each other. They do have more land but it's hardly "huge and secluded" like they made it sound like it was going to be. It's an okay house but the basement and land really didn't improve by much.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I haven’t watched the house tour yet...
Did they end up buying more land?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tmh23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tmh23 »

PinkMoscato wrote:I actually really like the new house.
I think it’s hilarious that they have a guest room and Kyla still has to sleep on the ground on the loft. Makes me wonder if they really want her there.

It’s not the right setup for three young kids though, so hopefully baby #3 doesn’t happen or poor Levi might get banished to the basement

Also- no designated play area. Wonder if she’ll let the living room become less formal now?

I assume toys will be in the kids room and eventually in the basement? She wants to get Levi a bunk bed with open space underneath, prob because there is no play room. Which there could be, the loft but ya know, Kyla.
snowflakecake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by snowflakecake »

the new house is nice, but I hate hate hate that the living room area is carpeted. I loved the hardwood floors in their old house. It's so.. american to have carpet everywhere. How do you stand it? lmao
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

Tmh23 wrote:
PinkMoscato wrote:I actually really like the new house.
I think it’s hilarious that they have a guest room and Kyla still has to sleep on the ground on the loft. Makes me wonder if they really want her there.

It’s not the right setup for three young kids though, so hopefully baby #3 doesn’t happen or poor Levi might get banished to the basement

Also- no designated play area. Wonder if she’ll let the living room become less formal now?

I assume toys will be in the kids room and eventually in the basement? She wants to get Levi a bunk bed with open space underneath, prob because there is no play room. Which there could be, the loft but ya know, Kyla.
her two options of bunk beds on her insta story had both beds (no open space) if she gets him one with 2 beds i think that’ll be so dumb and unnecessary plus i personally think it’s a horrible idea and an accident waiting to happen especially since toddlers love jumping on beds
Larauu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Larauu »

The footage of the skydiving is up on Roberts channel right? Or did Oscar go skydiving again?
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

Larauu wrote:The footage of the skydiving is up on Roberts channel right? Or did Oscar go skydiving again?
he went once with robert and yes it’s up on his channel
Littlechatter11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Littlechatter11 »

It’s so strange to me to see bedrooms downstairs, is this an American thing? I really hate jump cuts in house tours surely the purpose is to show the house and it’s layout. I don’t know if I missed it but they only showed 3 bedrooms? Kyra mentioned Alaya having a smaller room but they didn’t show it?
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

snowflakecake wrote:the new house is nice, but I hate hate hate that the living room area is carpeted. I loved the hardwood floors in their old house. It's so.. american to have carpet everywhere. How do you stand it? lmao
More and more you will see people switching to hard wood and its more common in new house a being built. I used to think it was ugly at first but no I love the idea and hate carpet!

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
Amanda876
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amanda876 »

I really don't like their new house... Their taste is so blah and boring. I also really don't like shiplap at all and I live in Massachusetts. There is no homey feel or color anywhere... can they pick anything besides white, black and brown?? Rant aside.. You can't find anything like this in my state for less than a million... maybe 500-700,000 in a poorer town.
kittydog
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kittydog »

thank god you don't have to live in it because its theirs
Amanda876 wrote:I really don't like their new house... Their taste is so blah and boring. I also really don't like shiplap at all and I live in Massachusetts. There is no homey feel or color anywhere... can they pick anything besides white, black and brown?? Rant aside.. You can't find anything like this in my state for less than a million... maybe 500-700,000 in a poorer town.
Tapatalkkal küldve az én Redmi Pro eszközömről
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Amanda876 wrote:I really don't like their new house... Their taste is so blah and boring. I also really don't like shiplap at all and I live in Massachusetts. There is no homey feel or color anywhere... can they pick anything besides white, black and brown?? Rant aside.. You can't find anything like this in my state for less than a million... maybe 500-700,000 in a poorer town.
With a lot of the new houses especially here that is common and a lot of the new houses are built the same outside and inside me and my husband call them cookie cutter houses but they I'm sure they will do things to make it feel more homie they just moved it I doubt they unpacked.

Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

And that house probably runs for about 300,000 to 450,000 and that is a good area a bad area like down town ogden cost like 150,000 to 225,000 ish. I live in a nice area and we pay 1,100 for a 4 bed 2 1/2 bath which is a steal compared to other parts of Utah.

Chromiumpizza
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chromiumpizza »

KKand3boys wrote:
kittydog wrote:
Chromiumpizza wrote:Poor immature little Kyra wanting an engagement ring and her immature man child baby daddy keeps buying her rings but never a proposal. What a shit show!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
i still dont understand why yall so worried about them not being engaged. like who the f cares, literally nothing would change if he proposed to her, it would just make a good video, then their life would go on the same as it used to. they said a million times that they want a big proposal and they're not in a situation where they can afford that yet. they're in the middle of buying a new house and selling their current one, there's no place for a proposal in their lives especially right now.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én Redmi Pro eszközömről
Is Kyra aware of all of this? Because the only reason people talk about it here so much is because Kyra herself talks about wanting to be engaged nonstop.
Exactly it's the pressure she keeps putting on him. I wasn't saying it to push marriage.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
bulboustrollxx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bulboustrollxx »

I think the house is very cute but the bedrooms look tiny! Hopefully the bedrooms in the basement are bigger. If it were me, I'd make the bedrooms in the basement a guest bedroom so that my guests would have more privacy and their own bathroom. That way Levi won't be banished to the basement when baby #3 comes along.

It's so weird that they are planning "long-term" for Kyla like she's one of their kids lol.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Why put Kyla in the loft again. They have a room they're making the guestroom. Give the girl a door. If they're really planning on having he basement done in as early as two months then the guestroom can wait.
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Steps_to_STFU wrote:Why put Kyla in the loft again. They have a room they're making the guestroom. Give the girl a door. If they're really planning on having he basement done in as early as two months then the guestroom can wait.
It looked like there is a door up in the loft.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

The other house had it's layout issues, but this one is not far off to being another disaster. Just another boring 'cookie cutter' home like all the other 10+20 houses in the same street. Boring area with not much to do, amenities are too far to drive, they will be bored with this house/area very soon. I see them selling in 1 year again. They are terrible at making decisions, especially Kyra. She just simply rushes into everything without any thought. Just another house mistake they will soon regret. Loft/empty room upstairs should be study or playroom, but the stairs are a worry for kids. Don't see how it can be a guest room without Bathroom/Toilet/. If Corina and kids are staying for 3 months? Wow, that's a long time in such a smaller home, they will be so sick of each other. I see Oscar sleeping in their 1st home to get away for peace and to play games. Where's the playroom and third bedroom for their money baby? The 1st home will be on the market for a very long time unless they sell for less than they paid. And again, unfinished basement, isn't that what they did not want. Kicking Kyra to the loft again, poor girl, give they girl some damn privacy. Either she is stupid and will say yes to everything or just has no courage to stand up for herself, Kyra treats her like she is not worthy to have a damn room. Girl, grow up and move out, you don't need them and Kyra is just using you for company because she has issues being alone. Also, making the guest room upstairs with no bathroom is awkward. Guests will walk past everyone in the living area after getting out of the shower half naked. Not only will the basement be unfinished, but I don't see their front or backyard being landscaped because they just have no incentive to do anything.

Return to “OKBaby”