• Advertisement

BritneyandBaldy: Frank’s Four Foot Flesh Flute (Part 40)

Re: BritneyandBaldy: Frank’s Four Foot Flesh Flute (Part 40)

Postby rachelmomma3 » Sun May 20, 2018 1:37 am

Yep. She dug herself a deep hole, it will be interesting to see how she plans on digging her way out. She deleted everything off twitter because she is obviously going to try and change her story. Maybe she will pull a Leila and blame the gossip sites... I doubt there will ever be brits brew mugs now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rachelmomma3
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby aleshaggy » Sun May 20, 2018 2:00 am

I mean she has to realize that what she’s saying doesn’t make sense. In January, did the campaign raise 4,000? Isn’t the total NOW still less than 4,000? So how did she donate all the money five months ago if the campaign is still running?

She’s a freakin idiot. Even if she didn’t donate she could’ve said “I’m waiting for the campaign to be over” or something and then donate all the money like next month and no one would argue it. But instead she has to do shit that is shady and doesn’t make sense lol

aleshaggy
Amateur

Postby rachelmomma3 » Sun May 20, 2018 2:25 am

Let’s not forget Vanessa vouched for her on twitter today saying she saw the receipts brits got a lot of stories to keep straight, good luck girl! ‍♀️

rachelmomma3
Gossiper

Postby mamawombat » Sun May 20, 2018 2:25 am

aleshaggy wrote:I mean she has to realize that what she’s saying doesn’t make sense. In January, did the campaign raise 4,000? Isn’t the total NOW still less than 4,000? So how did she donate all the money five months ago if the campaign is still running?

She’s a freakin idiot. Even if she didn’t donate she could’ve said “I’m waiting for the campaign to be over” or something and then donate all the money like next month and no one would argue it. But instead she has to do shit that is shady and doesn’t make sense lol

Sadly I think she came to this conclusion too late, hence deleting tweets etc.

I'm getting so much second hand anxiety for this girl and her future.

Clearly she doesn't have access to the funds to sort it asap and I would have respected her telling the truth rather than whatever elaborate story is currently being told. At least Vanessa is square with the universe, albeit better late than never (though this is the first time I'm really doubting empathising with a fellow milspouse with kids that match mine for ages...I had some respect for her until now).

Advice for future "merch": don't claim you will donate any proceeds to anyone. Just own it. And possibly consider a give away.

Sent from my HTC 2PZM3 using Tapatalk
mamawombat
Amateur

Postby mamawombat » Sun May 20, 2018 2:26 am

Double post. But speaking of give aways ... Wasn't she doing one with the company that gave her the wooden bowl? Some kiddy nutrients powder stuff? Whatever happened to that? Or did i imagine it?

**edit: i scanned back on her instagram and the company ran the give away, not her

mamawombat
Amateur

Postby rachelmomma3 » Sun May 20, 2018 2:33 am

mamawombat wrote:
aleshaggy wrote:I mean she has to realize that what she’s saying doesn’t make sense. In January, did the campaign raise 4,000? Isn’t the total NOW still less than 4,000? So how did she donate all the money five months ago if the campaign is still running?

Sadly I think she came to this conclusion too late, hence deleting tweets etc.

I'm getting so much second hand anxiety for this girl and her future.

Clearly she doesn't have access to the funds to sort it asap and I would have respected her telling the truth rather than whatever elaborate story is currently being told. At least Vanessa is square with the universe, albeit better late than never (though this is the first time I'm really doubting empathising with a fellow milspouse with kids that match mine for ages...I had some respect for her until now).

Advice for future "merch": don't claim you will donate any proceeds to anyone. Just own it. And possibly consider a give away.

She doesn’t have access to that amount of money because she spent it!! That’s wrong. And Vanessa is just a bad- she gets no credit from Me. She only donated because she was called out and contacted by bonfire probably saying wtf!? Where’s the money?! If no one said anything they BOTH would have kept the money. And that is shady af! This is more then a moral issue, it’s a legal one as well.

rachelmomma3
Gossiper

Postby Daffodil82 » Sun May 20, 2018 4:40 am

Seems like she's hiding out hoping everyone will forget. She hasn't posted on Instagram all day.

I'm looking fwd to see how this whole thing plays out!!
Daffodil82
Informer

Postby Hatethefakeones » Sun May 20, 2018 4:42 am

I understand if she doesn’t want to proof nothing about when she started dating this guy but, saying she doesn’t have to proof no one that she donated that is absolutely STUPID. People took money out of their pocket to benefit something they felt connected to through her. If she decides to never share the proof because she took the money her viewers will loose trust on her and her channel will start to die down until noone will want to watch her anymore because she is liar. I am sure she disappointed a lot of people with Frank and a bunch more with the donation. How embarrassing that a man can change a person so much into a garbage “I don’t care” person who worked so hard for many years to grow her channel and wants to throw it in one day for a guy who works in the “fire station” she probably thinks that he gets good pay and he is gonna give her a good life. Man she is gonna crash down very hard that I feel sorry for her kids already. She is letting down many of her minions not even us.
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper

Postby DoodleBop2 » Sun May 20, 2018 4:50 am

Maybe when people realize she lied about the charity or at the very least was misleading about the situation people will begin to question who was toxic her or Ean.
DoodleBop2
Extreme Gossiper

Postby gossipgamer » Sun May 20, 2018 5:10 am

Has anyone DM'd Rich Lux to see if he will pick this up and make a video? I dont know if he will or not because him and Peter have had drama in the past and Rich won't usually report on relationships but he might if other YouTube drama is dull
gossipgamer

Postby askeptichere » Sun May 20, 2018 5:41 am

Hatethefakeones wrote:I understand if she doesn’t want to proof nothing about when she started dating this guy but, saying she doesn’t have to proof no one that she donated that is absolutely STUPID. People took money out of their pocket to benefit something they felt connected to through her. If she decides to never share the proof because she took the money her viewers will loose trust on her and her channel will start to die down until noone will want to watch her anymore because she is liar. I am sure she disappointed a lot of people with Frank and a bunch more with the donation. How embarrassing that a man can change a person so much into a garbage “I don’t care” person who worked so hard for many years to grow her channel and wants to throw it in one day for a guy who works in the “fire station” she probably thinks that he gets good pay and he is gonna give her a good life. Man she is gonna crash down very hard that I feel sorry for her kids already. She is letting down many of her minions not even us.

She’s always been a garbage “I don’t care” person. Her true colors showing happen to coincide with dating a new guy. I’m sure Frank’s opinions aren’t helping her though.
“Who cares what anyone else thinks, baby? It’s just you and me and Harlow. Oh yeah, and the other two... Noah and Erin?”

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper

BritneyandBaldy: Frank’s Four Foot Flesh Flute (Part 40)

Postby smom12 » Sun May 20, 2018 5:50 am

To the person who said she hasn’t committed fraud because the campaign isnt over.... you brought up a valid point, HOWEVER she said she DID donate in January, so that makes it fraud.

If she would have said “I’m just waiting for the campaign to end to donate the total proceeds.” Then that would have been a different story.

The fact of the matter is she’s with a new dick and she is suffering from new dickitis, which is when you be getting the new dick you think it’s so good you can’t think of anything else and become dumb as a box of rocks. Couple that with the selfish little wench she’s always been and you get a recipe for disaster.

She said she donated in January. Apparently showed “proof” to 2 chosen minions who now have their twitters locked down. Still has yet to show ANYTHING because of “too much personal Information” but edits videos for a paycheck and can’t edit personal info out in a receipt? PayPal? Bank statement? ANYTHING?

No honey. She’s a fraud. Plain and simple.

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby Jwhite_momof4 » Sun May 20, 2018 5:54 am

When did the campaign start? Would she even have had time to raise $4000 by January?

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper

Postby smom12 » Sun May 20, 2018 5:54 am

Also, if she didn’t do anything wrong, why delete tweets? Why delete a picture of her wearing her own shirt on IG? If she had nothing to hide nothing would have been deleted.

And yes me and black swan called this chick out awhile ago. I just see thru people’s bullshit. Anyone at that age who doesn’t have at least a few friends (this was back when she had aria) is suspect.

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby dazzled » Sun May 20, 2018 6:10 am

askeptichere wrote:She’s always been a garbage “I don’t care” person. Her true colors showing happen to coincide with dating a new guy. I’m sure Frank’s opinions aren’t helping her though.
“Who cares what anyone else thinks, baby? It’s just you and me and Harlow. Oh yeah, and the other two... Noah and Erin?”

If he stays I can totally see Baldy and Harlow be Chris and Landen 2.0.
dazzled
Gossiper

Postby askeptichere » Sun May 20, 2018 6:23 am

dazzled wrote:
askeptichere wrote:She’s always been a garbage “I don’t care” person. Her true colors showing happen to coincide with dating a new guy. I’m sure Frank’s opinions aren’t helping her though.

If he stays I can totally see Baldy and Harlow be Chris and Landen 2.0.

That's so incredibly sad for both Harlow and Ean. If nothing else, Ean is a good dad, and for Harlow to grow up thinking Frank is more of a father than Ean is heartbreaking.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Lolislol26 » Sun May 20, 2018 6:24 am

Personally, I think she kept all of the money and used it to help move into her apartment. I don’t know the details of her and Ean’s financials but I have a hard time believing she was able to save up enough money for the apartment along with everything she bought for the apartment just by putting $ away. I remember her saying and she and Ean didn’t share money, but there’s no doubt in mind that her YouTube income was a big part of their overall financials considering Ean is living with family right now because he can’t afford a place. The money she used to move out had to come from somewhere, either the donations or her Dad’s GFM is my first guess.
Lolislol26
Amateur

Postby Resting_Bitch_Face » Sun May 20, 2018 6:27 am

I just hope she keeps on getting called out or someone on YouTube creates a video with screenshots exposing her nasty behavior.

She thinks her life is perfect and she’s on a high right now since she’s finally getting dicked down after years of denying Ean. But shit will get real once Baldy has enough of playing daddy when Aria rebels on her, Harlow gets to be a handful and Nolan’s health declines.

She won’t be able to even leave the house for stupid girls lunches & trips to target because he’s going to need 24 hour supervision. I seriously hope that Ean doesn’t get beck with her years from now because of Nolan. Like I want Britney to put her big girl panties on and actually get a job or stop using ppl.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Informer

Postby VAMama » Sun May 20, 2018 6:32 am

The uncle’s home they moved out of sold in April.
VAMama
Amateur

Postby smom12 » Sun May 20, 2018 6:34 am

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:I just hope she keeps on getting called out or someone on YouTube creates a video with screenshots exposing her nasty behavior.

She thinks her life is perfect and she’s on a high right now since she’s finally getting dicked down after years of denying Ean. But shit will get real once Baldy has enough of playing daddy when Aria rebels on her, Harlow gets to be a handful and Nolan’s health declines.

She won’t be able to even leave the house for stupid girls lunches & trips to target because he’s going to need 24 hour supervision. I seriously hope that Ean doesn’t get beck with her years from now because of Nolan. Like I want Britney to put her big girl panties on and actually get a job or stop using ppl.

She won’t. Even way back when pregnant with Aria. “Im not gonna get a job because I wanna focus on my pregnancy so I’m gonna go on welfare.”

Who says this?? Who CAN say this?

She’s been surrounded by enablers all her life.

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby Resting_Bitch_Face » Sun May 20, 2018 6:38 am

smom12 wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:I just hope she keeps on getting called out or someone on YouTube creates a video with screenshots exposing her nasty behavior.

She won’t. Even way back when pregnant with Aria. “Im not gonna get a job because I wanna focus on my pregnancy so I’m gonna go on welfare.”

Yup she knows what she’s doing. Her friendship with Vanessa was always on and off and now she’s all buddy buddy with her Cz she knew she was gonna need friends when she was planning on leaving Ean. Just like she mysteriously started talking to her mom & grandma again. But shit happens, life happens and I can’t wait to see her struggling...can you imagine her actually working behind a counter?
Resting_Bitch_Face
Informer

Postby Highlighter » Sun May 20, 2018 7:45 am

The comment on her recent videos asking about receipts seems to have disappeared? It had over 60 likes

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
Highlighter
Informer

Postby Katesmith198521 » Sun May 20, 2018 7:59 am

Highlighter wrote:The comment on her recent videos asking about receipts seems to have disappeared? It had over 60 likes

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Surprise surprise. Damage control at its finest.
Katesmith198521
Amateur

Postby Blackswan » Sun May 20, 2018 8:18 am

I bet Vanessa is probably the only person that likes Frankweiner and that's why they went out together last night. B needs someone to validate her relationship with him and that's V.

"eRmAhGeRd BrItNeY hE's So AmAziNg!)!/!|]!"
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby Blackswan » Sun May 20, 2018 8:21 am

smom12 wrote:

What kind of focus does a pregnancy even need? People should have known then and there when she said that what a dumb c*nt KABOB (lol) she really is.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Britneyandbaby