• Advertisement

BritneyandBaldy: Frank’s Four Foot Flesh Flute (Part 40)

Re: BritneyandBaldy: Frank’s Four Foot Flesh Flute (Part 40)

Postby Blackswan » Sat May 19, 2018 9:53 pm

rachelmomma3 wrote:So does everyone think britney will just stay quiet and hope it blows over kind of like her buddy Leila or will she come out with some kind of proof and then try and sweep it all under the rug??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think she's going to HAVE to talk about it somewhere (ig, yt, twitter) because people are not going to let it go. She can't keep ignoring it especially if an investigation was brought forth.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby sgreene16 » Sat May 19, 2018 10:04 pm

Blackswan wrote:
rachelmomma3 wrote:So does everyone think britney will just stay quiet and hope it blows over kind of like her buddy Leila or will she come out with some kind of proof and then try and sweep it all under the rug??

I think she's going to HAVE to talk about it somewhere (ig, yt, twitter) because people are not going to let it go. She can't keep ignoring it especially if an investigation was brought forth.

She is definitely going to have to address it at some point. I hope she ends up losing everything over this. Maybe then she will re-evaluate her life and put those kids first for once. I think hell has a greater chance of freezing, but one can hope she will change for the kids.
sgreene16
Amateur

Postby Hilly » Sun May 20, 2018 12:25 am

Im sorry but I missed fee pages

So what is the deal ? She lied about donating the money?
I checked her twotter and she is showing an email from someone confirming that she paid ? And she sent proof so a random follower who tweeted that she did pay $2000 twice ?! So all of this a lie?
Hilly
Informer

Postby toomuchsalt » Sun May 20, 2018 12:33 am

sgreene16 wrote:
Blackswan wrote:

She is definitely going to have to address it at some point. I hope she ends up losing everything over this. Maybe then she will re-evaluate her life and put those kids first for once. I think hell has a greater chance of freezing, but one can hope she will change for the kids.
I hope Ean can use this fraud against her in getting custody of his kids and/or making it so she can't film them anymore. Please Ean!!! Do something!!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
toomuchsalt
Talker

Postby djcbcn » Sun May 20, 2018 1:07 am

I don't want yall to think im a britch fan, I am definitely not, but if her campaighn ends in a few days it's not fraud since she still has time to collect new donations. Most places wait until the campaigns are over to send a full amount. We all know this isn't what she did since she is claiming she donated money already. You all said she extended the campaign right? I wish she would go down for something like this, but if the campaign she did hasn't ended yet it's not fraud.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
djcbcn
Amateur

Postby djcbcn » Sun May 20, 2018 1:11 am

Double post sorry. Itsjudyslife does scamcember every year and they give the donations all at the end. They have a super shady business model as well. If they haven't been arrested or in trouble at all, Brits definitely safe. It would be funny if she tries to use that excuse now. She reads here right?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
djcbcn
Amateur

Postby Mamafirst » Sun May 20, 2018 1:15 am

I don’t think she’ll get in any legal trouble, but she definitely screwed herself when she said she donated in January. She can’t take that back. And with all that’s going on she is making herself out to be a shady ass person, so at the very least, it’ll be pretty damn hard for her to ever sell “merch” again.

Mamafirst
Informer

Postby rachelmomma3 » Sun May 20, 2018 1:21 am

Mamafirst wrote:I don’t think she’ll get in any legal trouble, but she definitely screwed herself when she said she donated in January. She can’t take that back. And with all that’s going on she is making herself out to be a shady ass person, so at the very least, it’ll be pretty damn hard for her to ever sell “merch” again.

I think she donated a little back in January. She has kept the campaign open and has been pocketing everything else. All her proof is going to come back and bite her in the ass. She said she donated 4,000 in January. How will she explain that away?

rachelmomma3
Gossiper

Postby Mamafirst » Sun May 20, 2018 1:30 am

rachelmomma3 wrote:
Mamafirst wrote:I don’t think she’ll get in any legal trouble, but she definitely screwed herself when she said she donated in January. She can’t take that back. And with all that’s going on she is making herself out to be a shady ass person, so at the very least, it’ll be pretty damn hard for her to ever sell “merch” again.

I think she donated a little back in January. She has kept the campaign open and has been pocketing everything else. All her proof is going to come back and bite her in the ass. She said she donated 4,000 in January. How will she explain that away?

Exactly. So even if she were to say that she donated the little bit of money that was raised and some of her own money to go with it and make the total $4,000, she would still be a liar cause she made it out to be that she donated the total raised from her campaign. So she can’t even lie and say she put some money in herself. And let’s be real, she would 100 percent post proof if she donated her own money.

Just the fact that she’s blocking people asking for receipts shows she’s a nasty liar. Receipts aren’t going to show THAT much personal info, and even if it did, she could crop them out. She looks like a greedy snake from all angles of this shitshow. She can’t hide that.

Mamafirst
Informer

Postby rachelmomma3 » Sun May 20, 2018 1:37 am

Yep. She dug herself a deep hole, it will be interesting to see how she plans on digging her way out. She deleted everything off twitter because she is obviously going to try and change her story. Maybe she will pull a Leila and blame the gossip sites... I doubt there will ever be brits brew mugs now

rachelmomma3
Gossiper

Postby aleshaggy » Sun May 20, 2018 2:00 am

I mean she has to realize that what she’s saying doesn’t make sense. In January, did the campaign raise 4,000? Isn’t the total NOW still less than 4,000? So how did she donate all the money five months ago if the campaign is still running?

She’s a freakin idiot. Even if she didn’t donate she could’ve said “I’m waiting for the campaign to be over” or something and then donate all the money like next month and no one would argue it. But instead she has to do shit that is shady and doesn’t make sense lol

aleshaggy
Amateur

Postby rachelmomma3 » Sun May 20, 2018 2:25 am

Let’s not forget Vanessa vouched for her on twitter today saying she saw the receipts brits got a lot of stories to keep straight, good luck girl! ‍♀️

rachelmomma3
Gossiper

Postby mamawombat » Sun May 20, 2018 2:25 am

aleshaggy wrote:I mean she has to realize that what she’s saying doesn’t make sense. In January, did the campaign raise 4,000? Isn’t the total NOW still less than 4,000? So how did she donate all the money five months ago if the campaign is still running?

She’s a freakin idiot. Even if she didn’t donate she could’ve said “I’m waiting for the campaign to be over” or something and then donate all the money like next month and no one would argue it. But instead she has to do shit that is shady and doesn’t make sense lol

Sadly I think she came to this conclusion too late, hence deleting tweets etc.

I'm getting so much second hand anxiety for this girl and her future.

Clearly she doesn't have access to the funds to sort it asap and I would have respected her telling the truth rather than whatever elaborate story is currently being told. At least Vanessa is square with the universe, albeit better late than never (though this is the first time I'm really doubting empathising with a fellow milspouse with kids that match mine for ages...I had some respect for her until now).

Advice for future "merch": don't claim you will donate any proceeds to anyone. Just own it. And possibly consider a give away.

Sent from my HTC 2PZM3 using Tapatalk
mamawombat
Informer

Postby mamawombat » Sun May 20, 2018 2:26 am

Double post. But speaking of give aways ... Wasn't she doing one with the company that gave her the wooden bowl? Some kiddy nutrients powder stuff? Whatever happened to that? Or did i imagine it?

**edit: i scanned back on her instagram and the company ran the give away, not her

mamawombat
Informer

Postby rachelmomma3 » Sun May 20, 2018 2:33 am

mamawombat wrote:
aleshaggy wrote:I mean she has to realize that what she’s saying doesn’t make sense. In January, did the campaign raise 4,000? Isn’t the total NOW still less than 4,000? So how did she donate all the money five months ago if the campaign is still running?

Sadly I think she came to this conclusion too late, hence deleting tweets etc.

I'm getting so much second hand anxiety for this girl and her future.

Clearly she doesn't have access to the funds to sort it asap and I would have respected her telling the truth rather than whatever elaborate story is currently being told. At least Vanessa is square with the universe, albeit better late than never (though this is the first time I'm really doubting empathising with a fellow milspouse with kids that match mine for ages...I had some respect for her until now).

Advice for future "merch": don't claim you will donate any proceeds to anyone. Just own it. And possibly consider a give away.

She doesn’t have access to that amount of money because she spent it!! That’s wrong. And Vanessa is just a bad- she gets no credit from Me. She only donated because she was called out and contacted by bonfire probably saying wtf!? Where’s the money?! If no one said anything they BOTH would have kept the money. And that is shady af! This is more then a moral issue, it’s a legal one as well.

rachelmomma3
Gossiper

Postby Daffodil82 » Sun May 20, 2018 4:40 am

Seems like she's hiding out hoping everyone will forget. She hasn't posted on Instagram all day.

I'm looking fwd to see how this whole thing plays out!!
Daffodil82
Gossiper

Postby Hatethefakeones » Sun May 20, 2018 4:42 am

I understand if she doesn’t want to proof nothing about when she started dating this guy but, saying she doesn’t have to proof no one that she donated that is absolutely STUPID. People took money out of their pocket to benefit something they felt connected to through her. If she decides to never share the proof because she took the money her viewers will loose trust on her and her channel will start to die down until noone will want to watch her anymore because she is liar. I am sure she disappointed a lot of people with Frank and a bunch more with the donation. How embarrassing that a man can change a person so much into a garbage “I don’t care” person who worked so hard for many years to grow her channel and wants to throw it in one day for a guy who works in the “fire station” she probably thinks that he gets good pay and he is gonna give her a good life. Man she is gonna crash down very hard that I feel sorry for her kids already. She is letting down many of her minions not even us.
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper

Postby DoodleBop2 » Sun May 20, 2018 4:50 am

Maybe when people realize she lied about the charity or at the very least was misleading about the situation people will begin to question who was toxic her or Ean.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper

Postby gossipgamer » Sun May 20, 2018 5:10 am

Has anyone DM'd Rich Lux to see if he will pick this up and make a video? I dont know if he will or not because him and Peter have had drama in the past and Rich won't usually report on relationships but he might if other YouTube drama is dull
gossipgamer

Postby askeptichere » Sun May 20, 2018 5:41 am

Hatethefakeones wrote:I understand if she doesn’t want to proof nothing about when she started dating this guy but, saying she doesn’t have to proof no one that she donated that is absolutely STUPID. People took money out of their pocket to benefit something they felt connected to through her. If she decides to never share the proof because she took the money her viewers will loose trust on her and her channel will start to die down until noone will want to watch her anymore because she is liar. I am sure she disappointed a lot of people with Frank and a bunch more with the donation. How embarrassing that a man can change a person so much into a garbage “I don’t care” person who worked so hard for many years to grow her channel and wants to throw it in one day for a guy who works in the “fire station” she probably thinks that he gets good pay and he is gonna give her a good life. Man she is gonna crash down very hard that I feel sorry for her kids already. She is letting down many of her minions not even us.

She’s always been a garbage “I don’t care” person. Her true colors showing happen to coincide with dating a new guy. I’m sure Frank’s opinions aren’t helping her though.
“Who cares what anyone else thinks, baby? It’s just you and me and Harlow. Oh yeah, and the other two... Noah and Erin?”

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper

BritneyandBaldy: Frank’s Four Foot Flesh Flute (Part 40)

Postby smom12 » Sun May 20, 2018 5:50 am

To the person who said she hasn’t committed fraud because the campaign isnt over.... you brought up a valid point, HOWEVER she said she DID donate in January, so that makes it fraud.

If she would have said “I’m just waiting for the campaign to end to donate the total proceeds.” Then that would have been a different story.

The fact of the matter is she’s with a new dick and she is suffering from new dickitis, which is when you be getting the new dick you think it’s so good you can’t think of anything else and become dumb as a box of rocks. Couple that with the selfish little wench she’s always been and you get a recipe for disaster.

She said she donated in January. Apparently showed “proof” to 2 chosen minions who now have their twitters locked down. Still has yet to show ANYTHING because of “too much personal Information” but edits videos for a paycheck and can’t edit personal info out in a receipt? PayPal? Bank statement? ANYTHING?

No honey. She’s a fraud. Plain and simple.

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby Jwhite_momof4 » Sun May 20, 2018 5:54 am

When did the campaign start? Would she even have had time to raise $4000 by January?

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper

Postby smom12 » Sun May 20, 2018 5:54 am

Also, if she didn’t do anything wrong, why delete tweets? Why delete a picture of her wearing her own shirt on IG? If she had nothing to hide nothing would have been deleted.

And yes me and black swan called this chick out awhile ago. I just see thru people’s bullshit. Anyone at that age who doesn’t have at least a few friends (this was back when she had aria) is suspect.

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby dazzled » Sun May 20, 2018 6:10 am

askeptichere wrote:She’s always been a garbage “I don’t care” person. Her true colors showing happen to coincide with dating a new guy. I’m sure Frank’s opinions aren’t helping her though.
“Who cares what anyone else thinks, baby? It’s just you and me and Harlow. Oh yeah, and the other two... Noah and Erin?”

If he stays I can totally see Baldy and Harlow be Chris and Landen 2.0.
dazzled
Gossiper

Postby askeptichere » Sun May 20, 2018 6:23 am

dazzled wrote:
askeptichere wrote:She’s always been a garbage “I don’t care” person. Her true colors showing happen to coincide with dating a new guy. I’m sure Frank’s opinions aren’t helping her though.

If he stays I can totally see Baldy and Harlow be Chris and Landen 2.0.

That's so incredibly sad for both Harlow and Ean. If nothing else, Ean is a good dad, and for Harlow to grow up thinking Frank is more of a father than Ean is heartbreaking.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Britneyandbaby