BritneyandBaldy: Frank’s Four Foot Flesh Flute (Part 40)

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaldy: Frank’s Four Foot Flesh Flute (Part 40)

Unread post by Blackswan »

sgreene16 wrote:
melissaaaa wrote:I just love that she went to playlist and hung out with allll her besties and not a single one of them stood up for her or even offered support during this entire scandal except for Vanessa - only because her ass was backed into a corner.

Still nothing from Kyra, Keren and Jess huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You find out who your real friends are when you commit fraud :lol: :lol:
And they were tagged about it on twitter lol
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Mamafirst wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Dani is butt ass ugly. I don’t think Britney is pretty/gorgeous but there’s no way she is more attractive than her. At all. She has nice hair when it’s not greasy but......that’s about it.

and she does NOT seem nice by any means. She’s a total bitch to Vanessa and constantly puts her down so she can be Britney’s favorite.

Gross nasty person

I’m just gonna go ahead and take your word for it on Dani. And pretty much anything smom and Blackswan says too. I should’ve listened to y’all from the beginning when you tried telling me/us who Britney really is as a person. You guys know. Image

I'm a good judge of character lol
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Dani is butt ass ugly. I don’t think Britney is pretty/gorgeous but there’s no way she is more attractive than her. At all. She has nice hair when it’s not greasy but......that’s about it.

and she does NOT seem nice by any means. She’s a total bitch to Vanessa and constantly puts her down so she can be Britney’s favorite.

Gross nasty person

Yeah Dani seems like a giant hypocritical bitch.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Mamafirst wrote:

Gross nasty person

I’m just gonna go ahead and take your word for it on Dani. And pretty much anything smom and Blackswan says too. I should’ve listened to y’all from the beginning when you tried telling me/us who Britney really is as a person. You guys know. Image

Hahahaha i think there was just such a huge shift in Britney around the time she had Nolan! Started side eyeing her at that point ImageImage

rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

So does everyone think britney will just stay quiet and hope it blows over kind of like her buddy Leila or will she come out with some kind of proof and then try and sweep it all under the rug??

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

rachelmomma3 wrote:So does everyone think britney will just stay quiet and hope it blows over kind of like her buddy Leila or will she come out with some kind of proof and then try and sweep it all under the rug??

I think she's going to HAVE to talk about it somewhere (ig, yt, twitter) because people are not going to let it go. She can't keep ignoring it especially if an investigation was brought forth.
sgreene16
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sgreene16 »

Blackswan wrote:
rachelmomma3 wrote:So does everyone think britney will just stay quiet and hope it blows over kind of like her buddy Leila or will she come out with some kind of proof and then try and sweep it all under the rug??

I think she's going to HAVE to talk about it somewhere (ig, yt, twitter) because people are not going to let it go. She can't keep ignoring it especially if an investigation was brought forth.
She is definitely going to have to address it at some point. I hope she ends up losing everything over this. Maybe then she will re-evaluate her life and put those kids first for once. I think hell has a greater chance of freezing, but one can hope she will change for the kids.
Hilly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Hilly »

Im sorry but I missed fee pages

So what is the deal ? She lied about donating the money?
I checked her twotter and she is showing an email from someone confirming that she paid ? And she sent proof so a random follower who tweeted that she did pay $2000 twice ?! So all of this a lie?
toomuchsalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by toomuchsalt »

sgreene16 wrote:
Blackswan wrote:

She is definitely going to have to address it at some point. I hope she ends up losing everything over this. Maybe then she will re-evaluate her life and put those kids first for once. I think hell has a greater chance of freezing, but one can hope she will change for the kids.
I hope Ean can use this fraud against her in getting custody of his kids and/or making it so she can't film them anymore. Please Ean!!! Do something!!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
djcbcn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by djcbcn »

I don't want yall to think im a britch fan, I am definitely not, but if her campaighn ends in a few days it's not fraud since she still has time to collect new donations. Most places wait until the campaigns are over to send a full amount. We all know this isn't what she did since she is claiming she donated money already. You all said she extended the campaign right? I wish she would go down for something like this, but if the campaign she did hasn't ended yet it's not fraud.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
djcbcn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by djcbcn »

Double post sorry. Itsjudyslife does scamcember every year and they give the donations all at the end. They have a super shady business model as well. If they haven't been arrested or in trouble at all, Brits definitely safe. It would be funny if she tries to use that excuse now. She reads here right?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

I don’t think she’ll get in any legal trouble, but she definitely screwed herself when she said she donated in January. She can’t take that back. And with all that’s going on she is making herself out to be a shady ass person, so at the very least, it’ll be pretty damn hard for her to ever sell “merch” again.

rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Mamafirst wrote:I don’t think she’ll get in any legal trouble, but she definitely screwed herself when she said she donated in January. She can’t take that back. And with all that’s going on she is making herself out to be a shady ass person, so at the very least, it’ll be pretty damn hard for her to ever sell “merch” again.

I think she donated a little back in January. She has kept the campaign open and has been pocketing everything else. All her proof is going to come back and bite her in the ass. She said she donated 4,000 in January. How will she explain that away?

Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

rachelmomma3 wrote:
Mamafirst wrote:I don’t think she’ll get in any legal trouble, but she definitely screwed herself when she said she donated in January. She can’t take that back. And with all that’s going on she is making herself out to be a shady ass person, so at the very least, it’ll be pretty damn hard for her to ever sell “merch” again.

I think she donated a little back in January. She has kept the campaign open and has been pocketing everything else. All her proof is going to come back and bite her in the ass. She said she donated 4,000 in January. How will she explain that away?

Exactly. So even if she were to say that she donated the little bit of money that was raised and some of her own money to go with it and make the total $4,000, she would still be a liar cause she made it out to be that she donated the total raised from her campaign. So she can’t even lie and say she put some money in herself. And let’s be real, she would 100 percent post proof if she donated her own money.

Just the fact that she’s blocking people asking for receipts shows she’s a nasty liar. Receipts aren’t going to show THAT much personal info, and even if it did, she could crop them out. She looks like a greedy snake from all angles of this shitshow. She can’t hide that.

rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yep. She dug herself a deep hole, it will be interesting to see how she plans on digging her way out. She deleted everything off twitter because she is obviously going to try and change her story. Maybe she will pull a Leila and blame the gossip sites... I doubt there will ever be brits brew mugs now

aleshaggy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aleshaggy »

I mean she has to realize that what she’s saying doesn’t make sense. In January, did the campaign raise 4,000? Isn’t the total NOW still less than 4,000? So how did she donate all the money five months ago if the campaign is still running?

She’s a freakin idiot. Even if she didn’t donate she could’ve said “I’m waiting for the campaign to be over” or something and then donate all the money like next month and no one would argue it. But instead she has to do shit that is shady and doesn’t make sense lol

rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Let’s not forget Vanessa vouched for her on twitter today saying she saw the receipts Image brits got a lot of stories to keep straight, good luck girl! Image♀️

mamawombat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamawombat »

aleshaggy wrote:I mean she has to realize that what she’s saying doesn’t make sense. In January, did the campaign raise 4,000? Isn’t the total NOW still less than 4,000? So how did she donate all the money five months ago if the campaign is still running?

She’s a freakin idiot. Even if she didn’t donate she could’ve said “I’m waiting for the campaign to be over” or something and then donate all the money like next month and no one would argue it. But instead she has to do shit that is shady and doesn’t make sense lol

Sadly I think she came to this conclusion too late, hence deleting tweets etc.

I'm getting so much second hand anxiety for this girl and her future.

Clearly she doesn't have access to the funds to sort it asap and I would have respected her telling the truth rather than whatever elaborate story is currently being told. At least Vanessa is square with the universe, albeit better late than never (though this is the first time I'm really doubting empathising with a fellow milspouse with kids that match mine for ages...I had some respect for her until now).

Advice for future "merch": don't claim you will donate any proceeds to anyone. Just own it. And possibly consider a give away.

Sent from my HTC 2PZM3 using Tapatalk
mamawombat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamawombat »

Double post. But speaking of give aways ... Wasn't she doing one with the company that gave her the wooden bowl? Some kiddy nutrients powder stuff? Whatever happened to that? Or did i imagine it?

**edit: i scanned back on her instagram and the company ran the give away, not her

rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

mamawombat wrote:
aleshaggy wrote:I mean she has to realize that what she’s saying doesn’t make sense. In January, did the campaign raise 4,000? Isn’t the total NOW still less than 4,000? So how did she donate all the money five months ago if the campaign is still running?

Sadly I think she came to this conclusion too late, hence deleting tweets etc.

I'm getting so much second hand anxiety for this girl and her future.

Clearly she doesn't have access to the funds to sort it asap and I would have respected her telling the truth rather than whatever elaborate story is currently being told. At least Vanessa is square with the universe, albeit better late than never (though this is the first time I'm really doubting empathising with a fellow milspouse with kids that match mine for ages...I had some respect for her until now).

Advice for future "merch": don't claim you will donate any proceeds to anyone. Just own it. And possibly consider a give away.

She doesn’t have access to that amount of money because she spent it!! That’s wrong. And Vanessa is just a bad- she gets no credit from Me. She only donated because she was called out and contacted by bonfire probably saying wtf!? Where’s the money?! If no one said anything they BOTH would have kept the money. And that is shady af! This is more then a moral issue, it’s a legal one as well.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”