BritneyandBaldy: Frank’s Four Foot Flesh Flute (Part 40)

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaldy: Frank’s Four Foot Flesh Flute (Part 40)

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Seems like she's hiding out hoping everyone will forget. She hasn't posted on Instagram all day.

I'm looking fwd to see how this whole thing plays out!!
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

I understand if she doesn’t want to proof nothing about when she started dating this guy but, saying she doesn’t have to proof no one that she donated that is absolutely STUPID. People took money out of their pocket to benefit something they felt connected to through her. If she decides to never share the proof because she took the money her viewers will loose trust on her and her channel will start to die down until noone will want to watch her anymore because she is liar. I am sure she disappointed a lot of people with Frank and a bunch more with the donation. How embarrassing that a man can change a person so much into a garbage “I don’t care” person who worked so hard for many years to grow her channel and wants to throw it in one day for a guy who works in the “fire station” she probably thinks that he gets good pay and he is gonna give her a good life. Man she is gonna crash down very hard that I feel sorry for her kids already. She is letting down many of her minions not even us.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Maybe when people realize she lied about the charity or at the very least was misleading about the situation people will begin to question who was toxic her or Ean.
gossipgamer
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossipgamer »

Has anyone DM'd Rich Lux to see if he will pick this up and make a video? I dont know if he will or not because him and Peter have had drama in the past and Rich won't usually report on relationships but he might if other YouTube drama is dull
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

Hatethefakeones wrote:I understand if she doesn’t want to proof nothing about when she started dating this guy but, saying she doesn’t have to proof no one that she donated that is absolutely STUPID. People took money out of their pocket to benefit something they felt connected to through her. If she decides to never share the proof because she took the money her viewers will loose trust on her and her channel will start to die down until noone will want to watch her anymore because she is liar. I am sure she disappointed a lot of people with Frank and a bunch more with the donation. How embarrassing that a man can change a person so much into a garbage “I don’t care” person who worked so hard for many years to grow her channel and wants to throw it in one day for a guy who works in the “fire station” she probably thinks that he gets good pay and he is gonna give her a good life. Man she is gonna crash down very hard that I feel sorry for her kids already. She is letting down many of her minions not even us.
She’s always been a garbage “I don’t care” person. Her true colors showing happen to coincide with dating a new guy. I’m sure Frank’s opinions aren’t helping her though.
“Who cares what anyone else thinks, baby? It’s just you and me and Harlow. Oh yeah, and the other two... Noah and Erin?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandBaldy: Frank’s Four Foot Flesh Flute (Part 40)

Unread post by smom12 »

To the person who said she hasn’t committed fraud because the campaign isnt over.... you brought up a valid point, HOWEVER she said she DID donate in January, so that makes it fraud.

If she would have said “I’m just waiting for the campaign to end to donate the total proceeds.” Then that would have been a different story.

The fact of the matter is she’s with a new dick and she is suffering from new dickitis, which is when you be getting the new dick you think it’s so good you can’t think of anything else and become dumb as a box of rocks. Couple that with the selfish little wench she’s always been and you get a recipe for disaster.

She said she donated in January. Apparently showed “proof” to 2 chosen minions who now have their twitters locked down. Still has yet to show ANYTHING because of “too much personal Information” but edits videos for a paycheck and can’t edit personal info out in a receipt? PayPal? Bank statement? ANYTHING?

No honey. She’s a fraud. Plain and simple.

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

When did the campaign start? Would she even have had time to raise $4000 by January?

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Also, if she didn’t do anything wrong, why delete tweets? Why delete a picture of her wearing her own shirt on IG? If she had nothing to hide nothing would have been deleted.

And yes me and black swan called this chick out awhile ago. I just see thru people’s bullshit. Anyone at that age who doesn’t have at least a few friends (this was back when she had aria) is suspect.

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

askeptichere wrote: She’s always been a garbage “I don’t care” person. Her true colors showing happen to coincide with dating a new guy. I’m sure Frank’s opinions aren’t helping her though.
“Who cares what anyone else thinks, baby? It’s just you and me and Harlow. Oh yeah, and the other two... Noah and Erin?”
If he stays I can totally see Baldy and Harlow be Chris and Landen 2.0.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

dazzled wrote:
askeptichere wrote: She’s always been a garbage “I don’t care” person. Her true colors showing happen to coincide with dating a new guy. I’m sure Frank’s opinions aren’t helping her though.
If he stays I can totally see Baldy and Harlow be Chris and Landen 2.0.
That's so incredibly sad for both Harlow and Ean. If nothing else, Ean is a good dad, and for Harlow to grow up thinking Frank is more of a father than Ean is heartbreaking.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

Personally, I think she kept all of the money and used it to help move into her apartment. I don’t know the details of her and Ean’s financials but I have a hard time believing she was able to save up enough money for the apartment along with everything she bought for the apartment just by putting $ away. I remember her saying and she and Ean didn’t share money, but there’s no doubt in mind that her YouTube income was a big part of their overall financials considering Ean is living with family right now because he can’t afford a place. The money she used to move out had to come from somewhere, either the donations or her Dad’s GFM is my first guess.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

I just hope she keeps on getting called out or someone on YouTube creates a video with screenshots exposing her nasty behavior.

She thinks her life is perfect and she’s on a high right now since she’s finally getting dicked down after years of denying Ean. But shit will get real once Baldy has enough of playing daddy when Aria rebels on her, Harlow gets to be a handful and Nolan’s health declines.

She won’t be able to even leave the house for stupid girls lunches & trips to target because he’s going to need 24 hour supervision. I seriously hope that Ean doesn’t get beck with her years from now because of Nolan. Like I want Britney to put her big girl panties on and actually get a job or stop using ppl.
VAMama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by VAMama »

The uncle’s home they moved out of sold in April.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:I just hope she keeps on getting called out or someone on YouTube creates a video with screenshots exposing her nasty behavior.

She thinks her life is perfect and she’s on a high right now since she’s finally getting dicked down after years of denying Ean. But shit will get real once Baldy has enough of playing daddy when Aria rebels on her, Harlow gets to be a handful and Nolan’s health declines.

She won’t be able to even leave the house for stupid girls lunches & trips to target because he’s going to need 24 hour supervision. I seriously hope that Ean doesn’t get beck with her years from now because of Nolan. Like I want Britney to put her big girl panties on and actually get a job or stop using ppl.
She won’t. Even way back when pregnant with Aria. “Im not gonna get a job because I wanna focus on my pregnancy so I’m gonna go on welfare.”

Who says this?? Who CAN say this?

She’s been surrounded by enablers all her life.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

smom12 wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:I just hope she keeps on getting called out or someone on YouTube creates a video with screenshots exposing her nasty behavior.

She won’t. Even way back when pregnant with Aria. “Im not gonna get a job because I wanna focus on my pregnancy so I’m gonna go on welfare.”

Yup she knows what she’s doing. Her friendship with Vanessa was always on and off and now she’s all buddy buddy with her Cz she knew she was gonna need friends when she was planning on leaving Ean. Just like she mysteriously started talking to her mom & grandma again. But shit happens, life happens and I can’t wait to see her struggling...can you imagine her actually working behind a counter?
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

The comment on her recent videos asking about receipts seems to have disappeared? It had over 60 likes

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
Katesmith198521
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Katesmith198521 »

Highlighter wrote:The comment on her recent videos asking about receipts seems to have disappeared? It had over 60 likes

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
Surprise surprise. Damage control at its finest.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

I bet Vanessa is probably the only person that likes Frankweiner and that's why they went out together last night. B needs someone to validate her relationship with him and that's V.

"eRmAhGeRd BrItNeY hE's So AmAziNg!)!/!|]!"
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

smom12 wrote:

What kind of focus does a pregnancy even need? People should have known then and there when she said that what a dumb CUNT KABOB (lol) she really is.
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

I swear I will make a YouTube video exposing her if it is proven that she in fact did not donate 100% of the funds to MDA. I said that before and I mean it. I know I am a nobody on YouTube but I will tag the shit out of her and link the video all over her social media. I will even include all the screenshots and evidence/proof we gathered. I swear I will. Just waiting for that final word......

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”